10 Best Hotels To Stay In Punta Del Diablo Rocha – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta Del Diablo Rocha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Punta Del Diablo Rocha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta Del Diablo Rocha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta Del Diablo Rocha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Punta Del Diablo Rocha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Punta Del Diablo Rocha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Punta Del Diablo Rocha:
Complejo Viejo Blanco
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Punta Del Diablo, 25 miles from Barra del Chuy, Complejo Viejo Blanco features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from Complejo Viejo Blanco, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from the property.
- Top location for access to beach and restaurants. Cabanas well designed, well equipped and comfy. Nice staff, great ambiance.
Location! Ambiente ! Very Nice
Ana is a helpfull recepcionista
- A localização é excelente , o deck do quarto tem vista para o mar, cadeiras e rede e há acesso direto ao centrinho de Punta del diablo, nem precisamos tirar o carro do estacionamento. O restaurante é ótimo em especial à noite pois tem música ao vivo e os drinks de boas vindas que são um atrativo.
- Las vistas son fantásticas! Anabela muy generosa en la recepción. Los empleados en general muy correctos.
- el lugar, la atencion, el servicio, el ambiente, la comida, las instalaciones.
Posada de la Viuda
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada de la Viuda offers accommodations in Punta Del Diablo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Barra del Chuy is 25 miles from Posada de la Viuda, and Cabo Polonio is 28 miles away.
Very nice place.
I’d lke to stay longer if I could.
Everything was so nice!
I tottaly recommend Posada de la Viuda.
- What an incredible place to stay in an incredible location. Comfortable, beautiful, relaxing.
Place and people amazing!
The structure of it really surprised me. The kitchen, rooms, toillets, breakfast, all of it was perfect!
- Best accommodation in Punta del Diablo! Stuff was amazingly helpful and the garden is awesome.
- Clean, spacious common area, great kitchen, herb garden, pool
- Very nice place.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Cabañas Surya is located in Punta Del Diablo, just 25 miles from Barra del Chuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from Cabañas Surya, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from the property.
- Juan was amazing. We had an early bus and he very kindly took us to the station at 5 am
- The only reason why I didn’t give the highest scores for everything is because last year I stayed at the cabaña of the same owners but a bit more upscale – and more expensive – that I gave a perfect score. But nevertheless I loved my stay here. Lounging on your terrace is just so relaxing. And Juan made the communication so easy by sending me a WhatsApp message with the WiFi code so we could contact him once we got there.
Juan, the host was incredible – helpful, kind, generous!
Private cabina, kitchen facilities, good grocery store walking distance.
Very clean appartment wih fully eqipped kitchen and a veranda with grill und hammock.
Service was also very good!
ATENCION IMPECABLE.EXCELENTE UBICACION.-LA CABAÑA TIENE TODO LO NECESARIO, HASTA MATE Y MORTERO-PODES PREPAGAR DIRECT TV-TAL CUAL INDICADO TENES QUE LLEVAR TUS SABANAS Y TOALLAS- DUEÑO EDUCADO, NO COMO OTROS ALOJAMIENTOS QUE OFRECEN EN BOOKING DONDE LOS PROPIETARIOS LE FALTAN EL RESPETO A LOS HUESPEDES CON LAS RESPUESTAS A SUS COMENTARIOS!! TENGAN EN CUENTA ESE PUNTO. UN PAR DE PERROS QUE SON MUY AMIGABLES, QUE TE ACOMPAÑAN Y QUE HACEN DEL LUGAR TAMBIEN UN ESPACIO DE AMISTAD ENTRE EL HUMANO Y LA NATURALEZA
EXCELLENT LOCATION- FULL EQUIPED- CLOSE TO BEACH- FRIENDLY DOGS FROM NEIGHBOURHOOD- AS TOLD IN PRESENTATION YOU SHOULD TAKE BLANKETS- FRIENDLY STAFF-
TRES CONFORTABLE-TRES GENTILE LE PROPIETAIRE- PRES DE LA PLAGE ET DE LA FAMEUSSE PLAGE “PESCADORES”- TRÉ BIEN EQUIPÉE-
One of our top picks in Punta Del Diablo.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Complejo Oceanico offers accommodations in Punta Del Diablo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.The hotel also provides bike rental. Barra del Chuy is 24 miles from Complejo Oceanico, and Cabo Polonio is 29 miles away.
- Great breakfast, nice swimming pool, good shower, amenities in the room.
- The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. They also spoke very good English.
- Atendimento excelente, quartos confortáveis, ar concidionado muito bom, piscina impecável, muito limpa, com toalhas disponíveis, café da manhã bom. Muito recomendado!
- sehr hilfsbereit, wir wurden zu unserer vollsten Zufriedenheit betreut. Empfehlen die Unterkunft sehr gerne weiter.
La habitación estaba muy buena, limpia y cómoda.
El desayuno muy bueno. No tuvimos tiempo de probar la piscina que se veía muy bien.
Marisma Apart Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Punta Del Diablo.Featuring an outdoor pool, Marisma Apart Hotel & Suites is located in Punta Del Diablo, just 25 miles from Barra del Chuy. Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from the property.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. Towels are available.Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from Marisma Apart Hotel , and Castillos is 21 miles away.
- The location is the best in Punta del Diablo, right opposite the beach. Off-season has just begun and it wasn’t quite ticking, but the laid back atmosphere was great. A great getaway location, but not necessarily for romantic couples as there are little kids around the lovely infinity pool a lot of the time. Very friendly staff.
- Large hexagonal rooms with balconies, distributed in an irregular fashion, all commanding seaviews. Microwave, crockery and cuttlery, etc in case you want to prepare some light meal by yourself. Nice and clean swimming pool.
- Great relaxing location, fifteen minutes walk to town and restaurants. Great A/C, big comfy bed, and excellent and helpful staff.
- The best place to stay in Diablo, great location, great acommodations, great staff, awesome pool, beach right in front!
- It was a very comfortable and relaxing stay, room was clean and spacious with big balcony and windows overlooking the beach. Right on the beach, comfy bed and great shower, strong air conditioning; like the kitchenette for light cooking with blender, etc. Quiet hotel with respectful guests. Very helpful staff.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Punta Del Diablo, 25 miles from Barra del Chuy, Nativos features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from Nativos, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles away.
- Great knowledgeable host who made our stay amazing.
- Oceaan view, Nice decorated rooms and facilities. Very friendly staf.
- Eduardo was very helpful and friendly. We were about the only ones at the hotel so we felt very cozy there. He brought us to the bus and to the Portuguese fort nearby. The food was great.
- very well placed, close to the beaches but far enough from loud and busy beachroads. owner knows all the good places and is allways ready to help. good breakfast in the morning and good food in the evening when requested.
- Excellent host … Eduardo was very kind on all our needs, we can recommend also the food. Amazing place to rest in a beautiful environment.
La Viuda del Diablo
One of our top picks in Punta Del Diablo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, La Viuda del Diablo offers accommodations in Punta Del Diablo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is room service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Barra del Chuy is 25 miles from La Viuda del Diablo, and Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from the property.
- Amazing view of the sea from the balcony, great breakfast!
- Staff was very nice. Beach bar with umbrellas and chairs was nice on the day it was open. View was incredible. Location was surreal- enormous beach that was beautiful and pretty empty, but a little removed from town which made it necessary to drive places
Perfect location for beach holiday- nothing to do with the crowd of Punta del Diablo in peak season. We liked very much breakfast, dinner and the beach hut providing chairs, shade and drinks. Room was nicely equipped, solid walls ( not every word from the next room to be heard), very few moscitos. Staff with enough, one with very good english knowledge made our lives easier.
Very good Caipirinhas!
- Small ~9 room inn. Unbeatable location behind the massive sand dunes and a short stroll in the sand to the beach. Friendly staff. Good restaurant and beach ‘clubhouse’. Balcony with lounge chairs overlooking the ocean. Fire pit on sand out front for a nightcap under the stars.
- Unbelievable hotel setting, in the middle of fabulous sand dunes. Unforgetable sea view from our room.
Unique Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Punta Del Diablo.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Unique Hotel & Suites is located in Punta Del Diablo in the region of Rocha, just 25 miles from Barra del Chuy.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from Unique Hotel & Suites, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles away.
- Wonderful place – the rooms had very confortable balcony where we could relax, enjoy a “mate” or afternoon lunch. The breakfast was wonderful, and the owner was really kind. I think it was one of the best places to stay at Punta del Diablo
- A lovely owner family provided a comfortable room and helpful suggestions that helped us explore and experience the greater area of punta del diablo. Plus we enjoyed the homemade breakfast.
- The lady who owned the establishment was a doll. She happily jabbered on describing the area highlights though we hardly understood a single word. As planned, at 8:00 AM promptly she delivered the homemade breakfast to our room.
- Excellent little place with a very sweet manager! We would return again. No pool but very nice.
- Very comfortable accommodation especially after a long drive. Jacuzzi bath so good, tip- only enough hot water for one bath 👍
One of our top picks in Punta Del Diablo.Located in Punta Del Diablo, 24 miles from Barra del Chuy, Villa Lavanda features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Cabo Polonio is 29 miles from Villa Lavanda, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was wonderful – especially the desserts! It was lovely to meet the host and chat about travelling with him. His knowledge of the area was very helpful.
- The owners are so kind and treat you like family. Breakfast is multi-course and is wonderful!
- El trato del personal. Muy amable. Cordial.el desayuno artesanal.
- Excelente la atención, Soledad, muy amable y atenta en todo el servicio de los huéspedes. Bien servido los desayunos. Muy recomendable, está cerca de la costa, supermercados, restaurantes y la movida.
Buen día. La verdad fue el peor hotel de todos los que hemos contratado a travez de booking.muy alto rl visto de la habitación para rl desastre que es.El baño abierto dentro habitación corría agua y casi nos lastimamos en la noche al no saber que allí había agua. La humedad de la misma hacia que la ropa estuviera mojada TOOD el tiempo. No tenía placard para guardar la ropa teníamos que dejarla en un sillón o dentro de la valija. La verdad 70 dólares demasiado caro con suerte vale30. el segundo día el desayunó no tenía leche
.desayuno en base a dos rodajas de pan y dos tostados que si se acordaba le ponía queso.el último día no sirvió desayuno a las 8 supuestamente lo haría a las 9,30.. Con mi señora acordamos salir 8.30. Nos fuimos. Muy indignados con el hotel. Sin privacidad alguna ya que si corríamos la cortina nos veían TOOD el que pasaba. Esta en el pasaje de cada huésped. El PEOR HOTEL QUE HEMOS CONTRATADO.
Terrazas de la Viuda
One of our top picks in Punta Del Diablo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Terrazas de la Viuda is located in Punta Del Diablo, just 25 miles from Barra del Chuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from Terrazas de la Viuda, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from the property.
- Great sense of style here rooms are super cute. Bathrooms really nice. After traveling for several weeks in the north of the country which is beautiful but a little rustic it’s a slice of heaven. They did my laundry for me over night too. So I’m all rested and cleaned and ready to explore this beautiful city … very happy.
- Breakfast was awesome, and so was the people working at the hotel.
- Simple breakfast but tasty and well served, comfortable room and bed, amazing panoramic view. Hot shower. Many options inside the room? Coffee machine, microwave, locker,
En general estuvo bien.
Cerca de la playa.
Prolijo y agradable
- Atención y comodidad. Desayuno genial y completo. El más lindo de la zona.
Top Hotels In Punta Del Diablo Rocha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Punta Del Diablo Rocha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Punta Del Diablo Rocha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Punta Del Diablo Rocha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!