10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pulversheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Pulversheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pulversheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pulversheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pulversheim Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pulversheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pulversheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pulversheim Alsace:
Hotel Restaurant Niemerich
Decorated simply, all rooms offer a TV, desk and wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning and sample traditional Alsatian cuisine at the hotel’s on-site restaurant
Guests can visit nearby places of interest such as Orschwihr Castle, 20 minutes’ drive from Hotel Restaurant Niemerich and Ballons des Vosges Regional Natural Park, 42.9 miles away. Hotel Restaurant Niemerich is 10.6 miles from the German border and 21.7 miles from the Swiss border.
Clean, modern facilities, welcoming and helpfull staff, Reliable.
Stayed there many times. Highly recommended.
- Everything was awesome, great staff, aircon was a bonus on hot humid evenings, quiet and relaxing, comfy bed and nice ensuite.
- Great location, excellent, helpful staff. Good value. Good restaurant. Lounge to sit in.
- Good location if travelling via Mulhouse southwards and you need to rest
- Schlichte Unterkunft, aber völlig ausreichend. Guter Preis und nah bei den Vogesen
- Clean, modern facilities, welcoming and helpfull staff, Reliable.
Hôtel Roi Soleil Mulhouse-Kingersheim
Enjoy a generous buffet breakfast at the Hôtel Roi Soleil before setting off for a day exploring Mulhouse and Kingersheim.Mulhouse boasts a superb zoo as well as numerous museums. The Alsace Ecomuseum is located just 6 miles from the hotel.
- Very convenient for travelling from England down to Italy, close to motorway. Nothing fancy but simple and clean. Good continental breakfast. Good value for money.
- This is a 2 star budget hotel, good breakfast, aircon lots of parking and all for £50 a night, can’t ask for more
- It is a very basic hotel, ideal for an overnight stop. Very clean and the staff are helpful. Good value for the price.
- The location suited us, although it’s on an industrial estate. Easy to check in and out, and also they can arrange for the key to be available if you arrive after 22.00. The rooms were fresh and clean, and the air condition worked well.
- Rooms very small and vending machine food only. It is a budget hotel and does not try to be anything else. That is the trouble: it doesn’t try. I think I would rather pay a few euros more to get a better standard. If you are a contractor looking for a quick head down it’ ok. If you are on holiday and in transit to your destination, I’d look elsewhere.
Relais Arc En Ciel
The Relais features fully equipped bedrooms providing cozy spaces designed for a restful night.The restaurant is open for dinner Monday to Friday and serves traditional French fare.The outdoor swimming pool is open in the summertime.
- Great breakfast, added bonus of a swimming pool outdoors with covered roof. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was good
- The bed was extra comfy. Had a very friendly warm feel to the whole ambiance of the hotel.
- comfortable beds, room very quiet, genuinely friendly staff, excellent food.
- Hôtel très calme , chambre très propre. Présence de la piscine même si nous n’avons pas eut le temps de la testée
- Petit déjeuner complet et varié avec des gateaux fait maison. Calme.
Les Loges de l’Ecomusée D’Alsace
Each soundproofed apartment at the Les Loges offers a private bathroom and satellite TV. Some rooms have an equipped kitchen.The restaurant, La Taverne, serves traditional regional cuisine, in an Alsacian décor lounge. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the residence’s bar or relax on the terrace or in the garden.Les Loges is situated in Ungersheim and has close access to the B-road D430. The property is also 1.9 miles from the Parc du Petit Prince Amusement Park.
- Location is worth a stay although it is definetely a 2 star hotel
- Great location for road cycling tours to the Vosges. Nice package with local restaurant and nice breakfast in the mornings.
- Maisonnette alsacienne très charmante et confortable. Personnel très accueillant et serviable. Présence de moutons et cigognes !
- Le cadre est agréable et on a un peu l’impression d’être en vacances.
- Les petites maisons alsaciennes très sympathiques, l’emplacement très bucolique…
A L’ancienne Poste
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily at the property and can be enjoyed at an extra cost. Half board options are also offered. With a capacity of 70 guests, its restaurant is the perfect place for a pleasant family dinner. The owner prides herself on preparing the finest local recipes with the freshest ingredients. Meals can also be enjoyed on the terrace when weather permitting.Ideally located 10 kilometres from Mulhouse and 30 kilometres from Colmar, the hotel allows easy access to many touristic sights such as the museum of ecology, the Europark theme park in Germany, the Wine Route, etc.
- Very hepful staff, good evening meal, continental breadkfast (no egg) but good quality food.
- Dinner and breakfast were excellent. A very convenient, quiet location for a stop over.
- Great location for our overnight stop on the way from Italy to the ferry port in Ijmuden. Room was clean and comfortable, bathroom spotless with a big bath. Restaurant on site was great, had a very tasty dinner, staff were welcoming and friendly, plenty of parking in the hotel car park. We thought it was excellent value for money and made for a relaxing, easy overnight stay at a location easy to access, being not far from the motorway but in a quiet village setting.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff. We arrived by motorbike and all hard-standing parking was taken, so they went out of their way to find suitable parking that turned out to be undercover as well! After a long day in the saddle this was much appreciated. We loved the church opposite – Look out for the nest at the top of the spire and resident stork!
- It is a lovely little hotel off the main track but worth to go to. Close to the A35 motorway. Superb restaurant, Friendly staff
Hotel Roi Soleil Mulhouse Sausheim
The rooms at Hotel Roi Soleil Mulhouse Sausheim are all equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access and en suite bathrooms. The hotel serves a buffet breakfast.Guests are invited to explore Mulhouse’s different museums including the Automobile Museum, Railroad Museum and the Electropolis museum.
- I liked everything, i recomand this property as the best in the area .
Very good value for price
Friendly staff and very good breakfast
Perfect location close to the highway
- Very affordable place for a one night stay while on the road. Friendly staff and breakfast was OK considering the cost.
- This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel and always found it good value for money clean with friendly staff ~ this time we were very disappointed see below
- reviewed a few days ago (earlier trip) and all applies. i was particularly impressed this time that the reception rang me once it was 9.00pm (they close the doors at 10.00am) to see if I would be there on time and make arrangements if not.
Best Western Hotel Au Cheval Blanc Mulhouse Nord
Set within a 19th-century building, the bright guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, satellite TV and minibar.The hotel’s restaurant offers a range of à la carte and set menu options, serving a range of regional specialities. It also has an extensive Alsatian wine list.In addition to the indoor pool, guests have free access to relax in the sauna, hot tub or steam bath.Best Western Hotel Au Cheval Blanc provides free parking on site for guests arriving by car, and EuroAirport Basel–Mulhouse–Freiburg is a 20-minute drive away. The Alsatian Wine Route is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel building was quite impressive bearing in mind the cost. Dinner was good with pleasant staff. The bedroom was novel being on two floors, we also had a balcony allowing us to sit outside
- Well appointed room, good facilities and great location
- In the morning after a good sleep therer was ONLY A COLD SHOWER
- excellent for a business stay ; the restaurant is perfect for dinner !
- The location was perfect since we were traveling back home and it is right off of the motorway. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is absolutely incredible!!! Our waiter was witty and provided excellent service. The food is amazing and the wine selection is top notch. Stay here and enjoy a great wellness area followed by a fabulous meal.
Auberge du Relais
The rooms at Auberge du Relais are decorated in a contemporary style and include free Wi-Fi access. Each one also has an LCD TV and some feature a private balcony.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the guest house’s breakfast room. You can also sample Alsatian specialities in the restaurant, which are also served on the terrace during summer.Free private parking is available on site and the A35 motorway is 0.6 miles away. Other attractions in the local area include Mulhouse and Ballons des Vosges Regional Park, both 12.4 miles from the property.
- Friendly, helpful staff, good food in the restaurant and solid value for money.
The waiters were very pleasant and knew a lot about the menu. Well trained as well.
We were let into our room before the official time of 5.30….we arrived at 12.30 and it was raining. We appreciated.
The food on the menu was excellent.
- Third time we have stayed here never disappointed excellent restaurant and location wish we could have stayed longer no hesitation in staying here again
- Accommodation was basic but perfect for an overnight stay. Restaurant food was very good – and lots of it! Staff were welcoming and friendly.
Frühstück und Abendessen im Restaurant waren sehr gut.
Chef und Personal waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel Sausheim
All rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a view of the mountains or pool. Facilities for making tea and coffee are provided in all rooms. Each bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, while some also have bathrobes.A sweet and savoury buffet breakfast including pastries, bacon, scrambled eggs and local produce is available every morning in the restaurant. The restaurant, 5 Eléments, serves Alsatian and fusion dishes. Guests can enjoy a selection of cocktails and wines at the hotel’s lounge bar. Extra services at the property include a Foosball table and billiards available at an extra cost.Free WiFi access and a large, free private car park with video surveillance is available at this hotel. Bike hire and electric vehicle charging stations are also provided at this property. The centre of Colmar is a 26-minute drive away.
- Good parking, lovely pool and excellent location close to the Swiss border.
- Don’t judge this hotel by its looks. The facilities are good and the staff are excellent.
- Diane was absolutely superb having to work in a difficult situation of no staff – served tables, manned the bar etc.The only plus side was the room was spotless although tired.
- on the edge of town location but that was our choice.. still shops around and hotel facilities were very good
Nice hotel for one night stay.
P’tit Dej-Hotel Mulhouse Est
The guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a telephone. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the bathrooms are complete with free toiletries.A welcome snack is provided upon arrival and the in-house restaurant also offers special diet menus. Laundry facilities, a fax and photocopier are among the extra services available.
- Budget hotel with decent conditions. Good value for money.
- Clean and tidy, just right for an overnight stay on the way to Italy. Supermarket petrol station within easy reach so you do not have to pay the high fuel prices on the Autoroute.
- This is the second time we stayed at this hotel. The location was convenient, the staff very friendly and spoke English. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
- A very good budget hotel. Food and service were excellent. Very competent staff.
- Bread was fantastic, really good and fresh cheeses and hams superb. Lots of cake!!
Top Hotels In Pulversheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pulversheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pulversheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pulversheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!