10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pulianas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pulianas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pulianas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pulianas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pulianas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pulianas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pulianas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pulianas Andalucía:
B&B Hotel Granada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Hotel Granada offers accommodations in Pulianas.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 2.8 miles from B&B Hotel Granada, and Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from B&B Hotel Granada.
Super good view to see snow mountain. Driving and parking is easy. Best place for Granada trip or skii. Many stores and malls and supermarket around, nice place…
A little far from Granada, but if you drive, no problem. 15 minutes.
- Spacious room, very clean, excellent bed. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Close to the Metro station about 6-7 mins walk. From there it was an easy ride to the town centre. It was great to leave our car in their secure car park which is free for residents. But plenty of parking outside. It was also close to a shopping centre with fast food and restaurants.
- Modern, large shower and bathroom. Good price. Excellent staff.
- Cleanliness & confort of room goid value for money
- Super good view to see snow mountain. Driving and parking is easy. Best place for Granada trip or skii. Many stores and malls and supermarket around, nice place…
The reasonably-priced Hotel Philadelfia is located in Albolote, about 3 miles north of Granada. All of the air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, TV, and a private bathroom.The restaurant at the Philadelfia has both menu and buffet options. There is also a bar and a terrace.The Philadelphia hotel is located in the Polígono Industrial Juncaril. It offers excellent access to highway A92, as well as to route A44 to Granada. Parking can be found nearby.
- Good price/quality balance. Reception staff is tourists-friendly – eager to help with logistics questions and other.
- Poor bed quality. Could feel the iron in the matress.
We liked the price and what we got for it.I mean wifi,comfy bed,sockets to use,air conditioning that you could adjust.It was what we needed after our journey.
- Cuidado y limpio. Personnel genial. Pequeña terraza de flores para tomar el desayuno fuera. Clientele es de camionistas pero no excluye a otra gente (soy mujer sola,no me sentía incómoda en ningún momento). 29 euros habitación individual, imposible superar relación cualidad precio.
- Para mí perfecto. Bajas la calle y gran hasta Gr por 1.20
B&B Hotel Granada Estación
Located in the Norte neighborhood in Granada, 14 miles from Sierra Nevada, H2 Granada features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lanjarón is 21 miles from H2 Granada, and Guadix is 27 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Great location right next to bus station, easy taxi ride to airport, and the’s a small self-service laundromat within easy walking distance. Front desk staff is largely Spanish speaking (which we aren’t really) but very nice and helpful even with language barrier.
- Great location if coming in by bus. Then only $1.40 per person to take local bus to downtown sites – easy to get around the city. Very comfortable room with nice bathroom. Good continental breakfast.
- The hotel is just next door to the Estasion autobusses and next to the light rail.
- We needed a hotel close to the bus station for a trip to Sierra Nevada the next day. This hotel was perfectly located, excellent value for money, clean and quiet.
- I travel to Granada Spain from Phoenix Az each year and need to have a good hotel room close to the bus station and to have a good night sleep, and B.B. hotel meet this criteria both in comfort and distance.
BS Principe Felipe
In the heart of the Betic Mountains, just a 5-minute drive from Granada, the Principe Felipe Hotel offers modern rooms with balconies. It has free Wi-Fi and on site garage parking.Hotel Principe Felipe offers air conditioned rooms with hardwood floors and private bathrooms with hairdryers. They also have large mirrors and a desk.The staff in the 24-hour front desk will be happy to help organize car rental, as well as baggage storage.The hotel’s coffee shop is open all day, and serves snacks as well as drinks. The Principe Felipe’s restaurant offers Spanish and regional dishes.The hotel is located in Albolote, just 350 feet from the Juncaril commercial district. It is less than a 15-minute drive from Granada-Jaén Airport.
- i booked this hotel because i was visiting alhambra,on booking.com says it’s 5miles away but in reality is more than 15miles;ended up paying a fortune to the taxi driver.will make sure not to book with this site again
Very clean hotel, good location.
Hotel staff was very kind and helpful!
Bed was really comfortable!
- The staff were fantastic, couldn’t have been more helpful and very friendly.
Quite and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Free parking space around the Hotel.
Few restaurants, bars and supermarket close to the hotel.
Connected by public transport (buses) with Granada center from morning to 11pm.
- La zona de fácil aparcamiento, el precio y la amabilidad de la chica de recepción.
Camping Hotel Sierra Nevada
This comfortable Hotel is located 1.6 miles from the historic centre of Granada, 350 feet from Granada Bus Station. It offers a spacious gardens and free Wi-Fi.The functional, air-conditioned rooms at Camping Hotel Sierra Nevada feature TV, a desk, telephone and private bathroom.Buses to the centre of Granada stop within a few feet of the hotel every ten minutes. Granada Cathedral is 1.9 miles away, while the Alhambra is located 3.1 miles away.The hotel has free private parking. It is located 5 minutes’ drive from exit 123 of the Sierra Nevada Motorway. Federico García Lorca Airport can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
- The room was so spacious, the beds comfortable, several outlets all over the room, and parking was right outside our room. Very clean. Seriously can’t complain about anything room- and location-wise.
- Although this property is old, it is clean and we’ll maintained. The staff is very friendly and prompt to asisst. Since it is a camping hotel there are lots of toilets and showers if your kids are taking too long in your room bathroom. I would stay again if I visit Granada on future trips to Spain.
The room was nice. They clean it every day. The pool was great. I would choose it again and totally recommend it.
We had no car, but there was public transportation to the centre. The neighbourhood was pretty safe. We walked at night and feel totally OK.
- What you see is what you get, a clean oasis near the bus station, supermarkets, petrol station and public transport into town
The a/c was broke and they refused us another room. 104 degree
temperatures (49 degree in Celsius) makes for an absolutely horrible
stay in a room with no a/c with a baby and young child. We would
have been more comfortable sleeping outside. Horrible!
YIT Conquista de Granada
Modern and confortable YIT Conquista de Granada is a hotel situated 3.1 miles from Granada, in the heart of the region of Vega. Near to the motorway that concedes you easy access to the capital, the airport and the Sierra Nevada.Offering 50 large bedrooms that comprise all the necessary facilities to make your stay a pleasant one, whether it be for business or tourism. At your disposal is a complete restaurant, snack bar, practical parking facilities and wireless internet connection throughout the entire complex.
- Having stay in this hotel many time in the past it was fine,but this time was put in the basement rooms noises, staff understaffed,not helpfull..they change there internet service ,now doesn’t work.. highest rate ever paid .Overall this hotel has gone down hill !!!!
- the staffs of this hotel are excellent, the breakfast is really really really poor.
- Value for Money. Clean, Good shower & stable wifi
- The location was nice and not far away from the city. By car one could reach Granada in 10 minutes. It is easy to park in city center too. Nice and clean hotel. Possible to park in front of the hotel.
- The room happened to come with a hot tub, which went very well with their house wine. Very enjoyable experience, great value for the money.
Hotel Villa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Villa Blanca offers accommodations in Albolote. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 6 miles from Hotel Villa Blanca, and Sierra Nevada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was really nice and offered to show us two different rooms in both the old and new part of the building for us to choose which one we prefer. Parking was also free.
The room had excellent decor, the beds large and comfortable. Excellent, modern bathroom with a powerful shower. The reception staff were friendly and welcoming.
The breakfast was a bonus as we really didn’t expect too much (as it was included in the price of the room)…… However, below are my comments on the food the previous evening.
- Modern, clean, easy access from highway, nice staff. Best value for money around Granada. Fully recommended if you are travelling by car.
- Good location quiet staff helpful nice surroundings
Location , comforts, easy access. value for money overnight stay, larger than average rooms.
Situated in ä very nice location and close to the auto via.
Hotel Las Terrazas & Suite
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Las Terrazas & Suite offers accommodations in Albolote, just 6 miles from Granada. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from Hotel Terrazas & Suite, and Lanjarón is 24 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 8 miles away.
- Reception staff extremely helpful with info about bus and metro services into Granada. Egg & Bacon breakfast in the restaurant. Lots of plugs available for recharging phones/computer/GPS Navigator.
- Nice location close o harbor, very friendly Service people. Room was modern and clean. lots of nice restaurant very close.
- Cleanliness and friendly bar/restaurant staff, good value.
- Good air con when outside temperature is high. Nice room comfy bed
- The hotel was well located for our purposes and we would stay again
Hotel Los Jerónimos y Terraza Monasterio
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los Jerónimos y Terraza Monasterio offers accommodations in Granada, just 13 miles from Sierra Nevada.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Los Jerónimos y Terraza Monas, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from the property.
We had a room on a second floor, its worth its money – the bath was recently renovated, everything was simple, but newly fresh, the shower was amazing:)
Its right at the back of the old town, has two paid parkings close to the hotel, as well as the street parking till 9am for free.
First time saw this big pillow in the room))
Terrace is nice for chilling.
The hotel is in city center next to nice places for shopping, food and drinks.
- The location was good. Easy to find and get to all interesting places.
- The only positive is the view to the San Jeronimo.
- Location was super. 10mins walk through the cathedral quarter to the old town square.
- We had a room on a second floor, its worth its money – the bath was recently renovated, everything was simple, but newly fresh, the shower was amazing:)
Leonardo Hotel Granada
One of our top picks in Granada.Leonardo Hotel Granada is located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada and 20 miles from Lanjarón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Motril is 30 miles from Leonardo Hotel Granada, and Guadix is 27 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 9 miles away.
- Warm, sincere, Spanish in every respect atmosphere
- Spacious and clean room, great breakfast and location near the city center.
- Staff were friendly, hotel is has a good location near the LAC bus stop.
- Good place, especially when you have to go the train station early, and I found the bed very good for my sleep
Room was clean.
Location was good 20 min to center.
Top Hotels In Pulianas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pulianas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pulianas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pulianas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!