10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pujols Gironde Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pujols Gironde Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pujols Gironde Aquitaine:
Hôtel Spa Restaurant l’Epicurial
Set in a garden with a furnished terrace, Hôtel l’Epicurial offers soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.On site, guests will enjoy an à la carte restaurant serving traditional French cuisine and homemade jams, honey, cereals and French pastries for breakfast.Wine tasting can be experienced just 500 feet away, while hiking and biking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. The village of Castillon-la-Bataille and its train station are a 10-minute drive from this property, where free private parking is possible.
- The breakfast was excellent. There was plenty of choice and the staff were very pleasant.
- The room was well appointed with modern attractive fixtures and fittings that looked good and worked. Staff friendly and helpful. My wife and I will certainly stay again.
- Excellent family business, spa facility great, food amazing, room modern and comfortable. Their English is not great but we managed. For an authentic French experience with 5 star food, you won’t find a better hotel!
Very comfortable bed.
Dyson fan much appreciated.
Shower area well designed.
Evening meals were excellent.
Staff were helpful, friendly and efficient.
- The rooms are very spacious and modern. Extremely comfortable beds and gorgeous bathroom. The surroundings are very beautiful, there was a lovely view from our room. The manager was very friendly and helpful and spoke good English.
Château de Sanse
The rooms and suites at the Chateau de Sanse are all equipped with satellite TVs and private bathrooms. Some have balconies or terraces.The Sanse’s restaurant serves modern French cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining room with panoramic views or on the outdoor terrace.Other facilities at the Chateau de Sanse include free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.
The lady Manager was exceptional in looking after our needs.
The food was very good and taxi service was also exceptional,but I would recommend having a car if you are there for a holiday.we went for a wedding.
- Very lovely location,all facilities were to a high standard. We especially enjoyed our evening meal would recommend.
Truly excellent, professional and friendly staff – in particular Thierry who is front of house. the chef and restaurant were happy to
accommodate my dietary requirements whilst there. Lovely view from he terrace and really nice pool area.
- Breakfast was adequate but would have been nice to have a hot option.
- Restaurant was pretty much Michelin star quality and views breathtaking. Staff very good, will stay again.
- The lady Manager was exceptional in looking after our needs.
All rooms at Le Melchior have free WiFi access, some offering views of the pool or the park.The hotel’s on site restaurant served French cuisine. Weather permitting; meals can be enjoyed on the property’s terrace. Upon request, packed lunches can be prepared.Wine tasting, hiking and bicycling can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Libourne Train Station is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Lovely setting very near saint Emil lion. Quiet and the owners made us feel welcome
- The staff is friendly, and it’s also a nice restaurant
- The family room was espacious. The restaurant was really good and breakfast great with a french patesserie homemade les financier.
Exceptionally helpful & friendly staff.
Lots of coffee & fruit at breakfast
- Peace and quiet. The setting is gorgeous and the swimming pool temp was perfect. Nellie the owner was full of information about the area. And she made us feel so welcomed. We will stay there on our way back to Bordeaux.
Fasthôtel – Saint Emilion Est
A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Hôtel Fasthotel Bergerac Ouest. Guests can enjoy their meal with a view of the hotel’s garden. Traditional dinners are also available, with an extra cost.The Fasthotel Bergerac Ouest offers free private parking and is easily accessible from the A89 motorway, exit 12. It is an ideal base for discovering Périgord Pourpre, in the Dordogne region. The property is 3.1 miles from Chateau de Montaigne and 6.2 miles from Castillon-la-Bataille.
- Clean friendly”motel” type accommodation.
The car park was nice and large with lots of spots available. The signposts up to the venue were very clear and visible with enough time to make your turn.
The grounds of the hotel were very well maintained with lovely gardens. It was nice to see some lizards running around basking in the sun.
On the sunday we found a little market just down the road – you can walk there. It has a lovely sandwich shop and chicken for sale. The market stall even sold oysters!
The hotel room itself was very well maintained as the cleaner came every day and did a great job. The room itself had a very secure door that made us feel reassured our equipment would be safe.
- The bread and pastries were good, and the coffee was excellent
- Un petit déjeuner copieux et une équipe agréable avec une chambre très standard
- Le lit était confortable et la situation géographique top. Moi qui adore la nature c’était génial.
Le Phénix spacious rooms have free WiFi access and a TV. They also include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.Guests can have their meals at the on-site restaurant serving traditional French cuisine. Sandwiches can also be prepared and guests can sip a drink at the hotel’s bar or on its terrace.Business facilities are offered at this hotel where half board or full board options are available. Libourne Train Station is located a 20-minute drive from the property. Free public parking is possible at a nearby location.
- Location is excellent. Few minutes to the train station and close to the city centre.
- This hotel seems like an old friend now. We booked a second night just to be able to chill out there because it has real charm and character and is very much a place for both locals and tourists. Don’t expect the Dorchester and you won’t be disappointed because the owner is full of bonhomie and a great chef. The perfect host in fact. It has a nice deck outside in the main street and the town itself is small but has some great buildings and is right on the Dordogne. I’d go back there in a heartbeat, and do have dinner at the hotel. Make sure you’re very hungry first, though!
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.
- A traditional, old-fashioned reminder of what small, budget French hotels used to be like. Staff very friendly and helpful, responding quickly to any problems encountered. Bar popular with the older local townsfolk – banter abounds. Spartan feel, but functional and clean. Not for those who like the anonymous, modern chain hotels, but I really enjoyed my stay.
Grandes chambres, idéal pour les familles Le calme, les chambres étant situées à l’arrière
Le personnel très attentionné.
Château Fleur de Roques
Rooms at Château Fleur de Roques are individually decorated and feature antique furniture. They all offer a large double bed and a flat-screen TV.Set in the former kitchen of the castle, the restaurant comprises 2 stylish and vaulted rooms and a large dinner room with mezzanine. A buffet breakfast consisting of fruits, fresh orange juice and homemade cakes is served in the morning.Free private and covered parking is available on site for cars and motorbikes. Libourne Train Station is located 6.2 miles away while Bordeaux is a 35-minute drive from Château Fleur de Roques.
We enjoyed the quietness of the location along with the quality and menu choice of the restaurant the pool area is discreet although the stairs would need maintenance.
The rooms are large and comfortable and we had a great view over vineyards from ours.
There were swallows and bats to watch in the evening and a visit from an owl to the window one night which was a spectacular thing to see so close, obviously more by fortune than design but it gives a view of how sedate the area is.
Parking is a stroll away from the hotel but you can drive in to drop off bags
- This place is truly a gem! Fabulous property, delicious local food, kind staff, and perfectly tucked into the rolling hill of Saint-Emilion’s vineyards. It is a retreat with fresh air, greenery, a perfectly positioned pool and homemade honey, jam, and of course, wine! The chateau and the property are beautiful and well located to the various towns and as many wineries as you could visit. On top of that, the beds are really comfy and my partner and I both slept like rocks each night. If you have a car, I cannot recommend this property more.
This is a proper gem if you want peace and quiet, park the car and enjoy a good evening meal….
The views from the gardens are rich classic vines and soft evening sunsets.
Congratulations to the Patron …
- A fantastic place to stay with a family, beautiful surroundings and a lovely Château
- The Chateau was stunning, with great views and set in the middle of vineyards. A very warm welcome.
- We enjoyed the quietness of the location along with the quality and menu choice of the restaurant the pool area is discreet although the stairs would need maintenance.
Hotel Restaurant Palais Cardinal
Featuring period furniture and individually decorated, all rooms at Palais Cardinal have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some offer a desk and views of the garden.Also overlooking the garden, the on-site restaurant serves local dishes. There, guests will find a bar and can enjoy their breakfast either in their room or in the dining room.In the surroundings, guests will enjoy wine tastings and visit some of Bordeaux most famous vineyards. Libourne Train Station is just a 13-minute drive away.
- It was in a good location for exploring the town and it was very convenient that private parking was available (although expensive)
- Very clean, perfectly comfortable, friendly staff (who speak good English) and secure parking very close to the hotel.
- We first came across this hotel some years ago when passing through the area and had an enjoyable meal there. Since then we’ve stayed and enjoyed our meals. On this occasion there were no restaurant facilities in the evening. Management claimed that I should have studied the Bookings.Com site more carefully. The rooms are basic. We paid €180+ for B&B and parking. Very poor value.
- Great location in Saint Emilion and a lovely swimming pool to cool off in .
- The private parking was well worth the extra 15 euros and the location is fantastic.
ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion
Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a large LCD TV with satellite and Canal+ channels, as well as free WiFi access. There is also a private bathroom with a bath or a large shower, and a hairdryer.The daily buffet-style breakfast is open from 6:30 to 10:00. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, while the bar and snacks are available 24 hours a day. Weather permitting, guests can enjoy the property’s terrace.Free parking is available and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- good breakfast, can buy it there for 5,60 or something. Very good!
- Very clean. We wanted to stay close to St Emillion, and this hotel was just a few miles away and we got very good directions from staff.
- Comfortable place, we booked it for sleep a night after the flight before start our trip, and hotel fully matched our expectations.
- Our rooms were quiet and very clean. Restaurant was only open for breakfast but the staff was helpful, recommending places to eat.
A bathtub rather than a shower.
The helpful and understanding staff.enient location and lots of parking spaces.
The room service.
Château Hôtel Grand Barrail
Each guest room at the Grand Barrail Chateau includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms also have a view of the surrounding vineyards.The Grand Barrail Chateau Spa features a gourmet restaurant that serves regional cuisine.Guests have access to the Grand Barrail’s spa, which features a sauna, hammam and 4 beauty cabins.Free private parking is available on site, and the Chateau provides a 24-hour front desk and a bike rental service. Libourne is a 5-minute drive away.
- Perfect facilities in the most beautiful location, food amazing and staff impeccable. We had full body scrubs and massages in the spa and it was fantastic.
That they gave us the dinner delivered by room service for free when they did not delivered what we ordered.
- Bed was so comfortable & Lucy in the restaurant was incredible.
– Beautiful chateau building
– Good breakfast
– Friendliness of same of the staff (head of restaurant, and person during breakfast)
- We loved our room, spacious and romantic with a view across the vines. Breakfast is high quality and the service was good. Check in/out experience was excellent. The staff were helpful and polished. Car parking was convenient and secure also.
Auberge de la Commanderie
Renovated in winter 2017, all air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, seating area and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with bath or shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and can be served in the comfort of your room. Wine tasting of the famous Saint-Émilion red wine is possible within walking distance at the surrounding vineyards.Additional facilities include luggage storage and a safety deposit box. Bordeaux is just a 40-minute drive and free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. Private paid parking is available on site upon reservation.
- Close to the heart of the village. The staff was terrific.
- Loved the location in st Emilon, from which you can wonder around the old town at night, and actually stay in one of their houses. What a privilege to be able to do that!
- Fantastic location, super friendly staff, beautiful, comfortable and well designed hotel. Very clean and offered us everything we needed.
- The hotel has been recently refurbished and this has been done to a very high standard. The wood effect is charming and the finishing’s are elegant. We were really impressed with the room which overlooked a small vineyard and had a walk in shower for £62pn. Saint-Emilion is very small and so it’s only around a 5 minute walk maximum to any of the restaurants. You can park just on the outskirts of town like everyone else for free (2 minute walk to hotel and easily done with suitcases). Huge mirror in the bathroom, air conditioning, TV, big window, comfortable mattress, lots of storage, space for suitcases, etc. The hotel is an absolute bargain, would happily pay £100-120pn for this standard.
- Excellent location right in the middle of St Emilion. Spacious room.
Top Hotels In Pujols Gironde Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pujols Gironde Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!