10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puisseguin Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Puisseguin Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puisseguin Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puisseguin Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puisseguin Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puisseguin Aquitaine:
Château Fleur de Roques
Rooms at Château Fleur de Roques are individually decorated and feature antique furniture. They all offer a large double bed and a flat-screen TV.Set in the former kitchen of the castle, the restaurant comprises 2 stylish and vaulted rooms and a large dinner room with mezzanine. A buffet breakfast consisting of fruits, fresh orange juice and homemade cakes is served in the morning.Free private and covered parking is available on site for cars and motorbikes. Libourne Train Station is located 6.2 miles away while Bordeaux is a 35-minute drive from Château Fleur de Roques.
We enjoyed the quietness of the location along with the quality and menu choice of the restaurant the pool area is discreet although the stairs would need maintenance.
The rooms are large and comfortable and we had a great view over vineyards from ours.
There were swallows and bats to watch in the evening and a visit from an owl to the window one night which was a spectacular thing to see so close, obviously more by fortune than design but it gives a view of how sedate the area is.
Parking is a stroll away from the hotel but you can drive in to drop off bags
- This place is truly a gem! Fabulous property, delicious local food, kind staff, and perfectly tucked into the rolling hill of Saint-Emilion’s vineyards. It is a retreat with fresh air, greenery, a perfectly positioned pool and homemade honey, jam, and of course, wine! The chateau and the property are beautiful and well located to the various towns and as many wineries as you could visit. On top of that, the beds are really comfy and my partner and I both slept like rocks each night. If you have a car, I cannot recommend this property more.
This is a proper gem if you want peace and quiet, park the car and enjoy a good evening meal….
The views from the gardens are rich classic vines and soft evening sunsets.
Congratulations to the Patron …
- A fantastic place to stay with a family, beautiful surroundings and a lovely Château
- The Chateau was stunning, with great views and set in the middle of vineyards. A very warm welcome.
- We enjoyed the quietness of the location along with the quality and menu choice of the restaurant the pool area is discreet although the stairs would need maintenance.
Château Hôtel Grand Barrail
Each guest room at the Grand Barrail Chateau includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms also have a view of the surrounding vineyards.The Grand Barrail Chateau Spa features a gourmet restaurant that serves regional cuisine.Guests have access to the Grand Barrail’s spa, which features a sauna, hammam and 4 beauty cabins.Free private parking is available on site, and the Chateau provides a 24-hour front desk and a bike rental service. Libourne is a 5-minute drive away.
- Perfect facilities in the most beautiful location, food amazing and staff impeccable. We had full body scrubs and massages in the spa and it was fantastic.
That they gave us the dinner delivered by room service for free when they did not delivered what we ordered.
- Bed was so comfortable & Lucy in the restaurant was incredible.
– Beautiful chateau building
– Good breakfast
– Friendliness of same of the staff (head of restaurant, and person during breakfast)
- We loved our room, spacious and romantic with a view across the vines. Breakfast is high quality and the service was good. Check in/out experience was excellent. The staff were helpful and polished. Car parking was convenient and secure also.
Au Logis des Remparts
Au Logis des Remparts hotel offers soundproofed rooms and suites, all equipped with flat-screen TV. Some rooms overlook the garden. The suites are located in a separate building, classified as an historic monument.A buffet breakfast is provided daily, between 7:30 am and 10:00 in the breakfast room. It can also be served in the guestrooms, at an extra cost, or on the shaded terrace. The breakfast consists in particular of mini croissants and similar products, jam, honey, cereal, compote, yoghurt, cheese, ham, scrambled eggs, fresh orange juice and an assortment of hot drinks. You can taste Saint Emilion wines and other Grand Crus in the bar of the hotel. Many restaurants are located in the area.Au Logis des Remparts, there is free WiFi access throughout. Guests can discover the village of Saint-Emilion, including its underground galleries and wine cellars.
Very central to everything in St Emilion. Great pool area and off street parking
Staff stayed on to allow us to check in after 11pm
- The location is fantastic, in the centre of St Emilion. The garden is beautiful with plenty of seating in the shade for hot days and the pool is lovely.
- Excellent location, very friendly staff and decent room size. I will be recommending this hotel to many friends.
Staff,location,grounds,very clean .
Lift for heavy luggage .Private car park .
- Location, right in the middle of the town. Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Large comfy bed and good quality linens. Beautiful gardens.
- Very central to everything in St Emilion. Great pool area and off street parking
Hotel Restaurant Palais Cardinal
Featuring period furniture and individually decorated, all rooms at Palais Cardinal have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some offer a desk and views of the garden.Also overlooking the garden, the on-site restaurant serves local dishes. There, guests will find a bar and can enjoy their breakfast either in their room or in the dining room.In the surroundings, guests will enjoy wine tastings and visit some of Bordeaux most famous vineyards. Libourne Train Station is just a 13-minute drive away.
- It was in a good location for exploring the town and it was very convenient that private parking was available (although expensive)
- Very clean, perfectly comfortable, friendly staff (who speak good English) and secure parking very close to the hotel.
- We first came across this hotel some years ago when passing through the area and had an enjoyable meal there. Since then we’ve stayed and enjoyed our meals. On this occasion there were no restaurant facilities in the evening. Management claimed that I should have studied the Bookings.Com site more carefully. The rooms are basic. We paid €180+ for B&B and parking. Very poor value.
- Great location in Saint Emilion and a lovely swimming pool to cool off in .
- The private parking was well worth the extra 15 euros and the location is fantastic.
ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion
Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a large LCD TV with satellite and Canal+ channels, as well as free WiFi access. There is also a private bathroom with a bath or a large shower, and a hairdryer.The daily buffet-style breakfast is open from 6:30 to 10:00. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, while the bar and snacks are available 24 hours a day. Weather permitting, guests can enjoy the property’s terrace.Free parking is available and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- good breakfast, can buy it there for 5,60 or something. Very good!
- Very clean. We wanted to stay close to St Emillion, and this hotel was just a few miles away and we got very good directions from staff.
- Comfortable place, we booked it for sleep a night after the flight before start our trip, and hotel fully matched our expectations.
- Our rooms were quiet and very clean. Restaurant was only open for breakfast but the staff was helpful, recommending places to eat.
A bathtub rather than a shower.
The helpful and understanding staff.enient location and lots of parking spaces.
The room service.
Auberge de la Commanderie
Renovated in winter 2017, all air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, seating area and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with bath or shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and can be served in the comfort of your room. Wine tasting of the famous Saint-Émilion red wine is possible within walking distance at the surrounding vineyards.Additional facilities include luggage storage and a safety deposit box. Bordeaux is just a 40-minute drive and free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. Private paid parking is available on site upon reservation.
- Close to the heart of the village. The staff was terrific.
- Loved the location in st Emilon, from which you can wonder around the old town at night, and actually stay in one of their houses. What a privilege to be able to do that!
- Fantastic location, super friendly staff, beautiful, comfortable and well designed hotel. Very clean and offered us everything we needed.
- The hotel has been recently refurbished and this has been done to a very high standard. The wood effect is charming and the finishing’s are elegant. We were really impressed with the room which overlooked a small vineyard and had a walk in shower for £62pn. Saint-Emilion is very small and so it’s only around a 5 minute walk maximum to any of the restaurants. You can park just on the outskirts of town like everyone else for free (2 minute walk to hotel and easily done with suitcases). Huge mirror in the bathroom, air conditioning, TV, big window, comfortable mattress, lots of storage, space for suitcases, etc. The hotel is an absolute bargain, would happily pay £100-120pn for this standard.
- Excellent location right in the middle of St Emilion. Spacious room.
Hôtel Spa Restaurant l’Epicurial
Set in a garden with a furnished terrace, Hôtel l’Epicurial offers soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.On site, guests will enjoy an à la carte restaurant serving traditional French cuisine and homemade jams, honey, cereals and French pastries for breakfast.Wine tasting can be experienced just 500 feet away, while hiking and biking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. The village of Castillon-la-Bataille and its train station are a 10-minute drive from this property, where free private parking is possible.
- The breakfast was excellent. There was plenty of choice and the staff were very pleasant.
- The room was well appointed with modern attractive fixtures and fittings that looked good and worked. Staff friendly and helpful. My wife and I will certainly stay again.
- Excellent family business, spa facility great, food amazing, room modern and comfortable. Their English is not great but we managed. For an authentic French experience with 5 star food, you won’t find a better hotel!
Very comfortable bed.
Dyson fan much appreciated.
Shower area well designed.
Evening meals were excellent.
Staff were helpful, friendly and efficient.
- The rooms are very spacious and modern. Extremely comfortable beds and gorgeous bathroom. The surroundings are very beautiful, there was a lovely view from our room. The manager was very friendly and helpful and spoke good English.
Le Phénix spacious rooms have free WiFi access and a TV. They also include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.Guests can have their meals at the on-site restaurant serving traditional French cuisine. Sandwiches can also be prepared and guests can sip a drink at the hotel’s bar or on its terrace.Business facilities are offered at this hotel where half board or full board options are available. Libourne Train Station is located a 20-minute drive from the property. Free public parking is possible at a nearby location.
- Location is excellent. Few minutes to the train station and close to the city centre.
- This hotel seems like an old friend now. We booked a second night just to be able to chill out there because it has real charm and character and is very much a place for both locals and tourists. Don’t expect the Dorchester and you won’t be disappointed because the owner is full of bonhomie and a great chef. The perfect host in fact. It has a nice deck outside in the main street and the town itself is small but has some great buildings and is right on the Dordogne. I’d go back there in a heartbeat, and do have dinner at the hotel. Make sure you’re very hungry first, though!
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.
- A traditional, old-fashioned reminder of what small, budget French hotels used to be like. Staff very friendly and helpful, responding quickly to any problems encountered. Bar popular with the older local townsfolk – banter abounds. Spartan feel, but functional and clean. Not for those who like the anonymous, modern chain hotels, but I really enjoyed my stay.
Grandes chambres, idéal pour les familles Le calme, les chambres étant situées à l’arrière
Le personnel très attentionné.
All rooms at Le Melchior have free WiFi access, some offering views of the pool or the park.The hotel’s on site restaurant served French cuisine. Weather permitting; meals can be enjoyed on the property’s terrace. Upon request, packed lunches can be prepared.Wine tasting, hiking and bicycling can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Libourne Train Station is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Lovely setting very near saint Emil lion. Quiet and the owners made us feel welcome
- The staff is friendly, and it’s also a nice restaurant
- The family room was espacious. The restaurant was really good and breakfast great with a french patesserie homemade les financier.
Exceptionally helpful & friendly staff.
Lots of coffee & fruit at breakfast
- Peace and quiet. The setting is gorgeous and the swimming pool temp was perfect. Nellie the owner was full of information about the area. And she made us feel so welcomed. We will stay there on our way back to Bordeaux.
Mercure Libourne Saint Emilion
Mercure Libourne Saint Emilion is situated close to the St-Emilion, Pomerol and Fronsac vineyards. The wine bar will help you discover the great diversity of a very rich wine making industry.Direct access from Bordeaux, 30 minutes via the expressway.
- The staff were fantastic, could not help us enough. Helped us to book taxis, restaurants etc.
- Comfortable and modern hotel, clean rooms, helpful staff
Easy walk to shops and restaurants.
- nice staff on reception, like the changes to bar etc. Second time we have stayed with our two dogs,will definitely return if we are traveling in France, Libourne is so pretty in mid December.
- Friendly and helpful staff. The hotel rooms were a good size and plenty of room for luggage. The facilities in the room were very good and clean, there was a separate toilet room not often seen and from the balcony a very picturesque view over the river. The hotel is only a 5 minutes walk to the town square and the many cafes and restaurants and 10-15 min to railway station.
Top Hotels In Puisseguin Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puisseguin Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!