10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puimoisson Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Hôtel Les Deux Lions
Each room is decorated in an elegant style and features floor to ceiling sliding doors, a balcony and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bathtub and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and is served on the terrace or in the lounge.The area is popular for water sports such as canoeing but also climbing, hiking or biking. A centre for hot air balloon flights is located 6.2 miles away and lavender fields 1.9 miles from the property.Moustiers-Sainte-Marie and Les Gorges du Verdon are both located 9.3 miles from Hôtel Les Deux Lions. Free private parking is available on site.
The hotel is located at the main entrance of the city center, just few steps away from a lot of very good restaurants. It has a private parking but, just in case, there’s a big public and free one just in front of the hotel.
We didn’t have breakfast because, in my opinion, is a bit expensive (10 euro per person).
The room is very big and the bed is king size and very very confortable. Perfect cleaning.
I really recommend the hotel and in the future I will surely choose it again.
- Very nice, modern room..quite classy ..an upmarket B& B..not really a hotel…easy walking distance to the town of Riez so convenient for restaurants. Would recommend for a stopover when exploring the Gorge du Verdon.
- Everything was quite nice. The room was large and airy. The breakfast buffet was exceptional with many choices. The staff was friendly and although they spoke no english we were able to communicate in our basic French with no trouble. The hotel is quite new and in a wonderful little town with good restaurants and an Intermarche supermarket.
- The lovely terrace. The well maintained decor. Easy access to rooms.
- Great value for money. Very convenient location if you are driving. Room is clean and comfortable.
- The hotel is located at the main entrance of the city center, just few steps away from a lot of very good restaurants. It has a private parking but, just in case, there’s a big public and free one just in front of the hotel.
La Bastide du Paradou
The elegant rooms at La Bastide du Paradou have been individually decorated with care.Breakfast is available for guests and is served individually. Further restaurants are closeby in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie.Nearby attractions include the Verdon Gorges and the Lake Sainte Croix. Free private parking is provided at La Bastide du Paradou.
- Reasonable price. Well located. Good garden. Parking free
- Perfect location to visit Moustiers which is one of the most loveliest spots in Heute Provence. Perfect place to tour the Verdon gorge. Little and lovely garden. Very quiet. Personal touch. Nice breakfast
- Lovely old house. Welcoming hosts. Delicious breakfast . 10 mins from centre of the village.
- Rustic 16th century hotel below the village fully equipped to 3-star standard. Room spacious and adequately furnished. There is no lift and stairs steep so recommend the first floor! Owner eccentrically charming with decent command of English. Breakfast individually prepared by owner with option of scrambled egg and bacon.
The host was very welcoming! Check in pain free, we were even allowed to choose which room we wanted as each are a little different! The view from the bedroom was lovely and the gardens looked beautiful, although the weather wasn’t fantastic for our stay.
Location wise it was a short 5 minute walk to the village centre, it was steep so not accessible by foot for anyone who struggles walking and you might want a torch for the way back!
Breakfast was absolutely fantastic, it’s extra but WELL worth it. You get a bit of everything, including scrambled eggs and bacon which was a brilliant start to the day.
Le Relais de Moustiers
Decorated in an individual style, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV and wardrobe, while some have a balcony or terrace. The en suite bathroom includes a shower or bathtub. Free WiFi is available throughout.A buffet breakfast serving fresh and local products is available each morning. Guests can also enjoy traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Manosque Train Station is 28 miles away, and from mid-June until mid-July the Plateau de Valensole’s lavender fields are a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby. You can also park your bicycles for free in a secured garage.
- A great location in this scenic and touristy town.
- Nice bed, nice bathroom. One staff person very welcoming. Plus we had an unexpectedly great déjeuner the day we arrived.
- Beautiful room over looking the valley. Double balcony – location was amazing. Ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and enjoyed the meal.
- Warm reception from an incredibly helpful man who spoke great English. He ensured we had somewhere safe to store the bikes and where my husband could do some major repairs. The room was gorgeous looking with great views. It was very comfortable with a well stocked bathroom. We ate in the restaurant in the evening where the food was delicious and once again served by very friendly helpful staff.
- The location, the comfortable bed, the modern bathroom, view from the window, the welcoming staff and the being able to site outside in front of the hotel having a drink looking at a beautiful view
Le Colombier offers air-conditioned rooms with panoramic views of the valley or Moustiers rocks. Decorated with Provencal-style furniture, they each have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Colombier provides free private parking and a garage for cars, bicycles and motorcycles. Local leisure activities nearby include rafting, paragliding and canyoning.
- The three owners or managers were incredibly nice and so helpful! We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel und little town very much! We will definitely be back one day!
- Friendly hosts. Pool area was great. Short walk into Moustriers.
- A great place to stay. The hotel was good, clean, very pleasant staff, nice functional and comfortable room. Good value for money and an absolutely stunning location. There are some fantastic restaurants in Moustiers.
- Very warm welcome. Fantastic recommendations for things to do in the area, including hikes. Safe parking for the car. Lovely and filling breakfast.
- Nice setting outside of the town center; nice little patio with the room ; free parking. I asked for a teakettle and was given one immediately.
Hotel le Belvédère
Each room also has a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Continental breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy regional dishes at the hotel’s restaurant, which has a terrace that looks out onto the mountains.Hotel le Belvédère provides free private parking. It is a 15-minute drive from the beaches of the Lake of Sainte-Croix. Hiking, mountain biking and kayaking are popular activities in the region.
- The location is excellent the staff friendly and the shower great.
They accepted that Ii cancelled my second night, without being charged.
The only good thing this palce has is the view from the room.
- We were travelling with our dog who is quite big and there was no problem with the space in the room. The room temperature could be easily adjusted as well. Great location!
The dinner was very good, plenty to eat.
Breakfast was a disappointment the next day, as the croissants etc was laid out on the table when we arrived, and the waiter brought bread as necessary.
We arrived at breakfast dead on time, only to find that the cleaner was still clearing up from the previous night.
- Location excellent. Friendly staff, basic hotel but with everything you need and spotlessly clean. Stunning views. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby. Private car parking. Breakfast times more generous than most.
La Ferme Rose-Hôtel de Charme
Each air-conditioned and soundproofed room is individually decorated and has free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony and views over the valley or the garden.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar or on 1 of the 2 terraces with views of the garden.Activities in the nearby area include cycling, hiking and paragliding. Nautical activities and fishing is possible by Lac de Sainte-Croix, 3.1 miles from the hotel. Les Gorges du Verdon is also 3.1 miles away.
- Very nice bathroom, Interesting collection of vintage objects giving the overall place a nice atmosphere
- Staff friendly. Bed linens crisp and clean. Breakfast in garden lovely. Views from amande lovely.
- In a truly wonderful location. Perfect, relaxed hotel. Very good value. Helpful, delightful young staff.
- Close to Canyon du Verdon. Unique hotel interior with collector´s items from early 1900s; furniture, movie theatre items, toys, bar items, etc.
- Very cool mid-century antique vibe. VA facility was well maintained and the guest rooms were beautifully appointed. The views of moustier were fabulous including those from the swimming pool. The staff , especially Cesar, were really excellent. They even upgraded us to a larger room for the same price when it was available.
Hotel Les Restanques De Moustiers
Guest rooms are decorated in warm colours with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and feature a private bathroom.Hotel Les Restanques De Moustiers serves a daily buffet breakfast which can be enjoyed on the terrace. In the evenings guests can relax with a drink at the bar.The hotel is only 3.1 miles from the Sainte-Croix Lake, where there are opportunities for canoeing, sailing and swimming. The Gorges du Verdon are 3.1 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- Fantastic location with brilliant staff. Highly recommend 👍🇫🇷
- friendly and helpful staff. breakfast.secure place for cycles
- Pool very clean and facilities at pool excellent, village easy walking distance several places to eat , had a laundry service which was easy to use , spoke great English and had several books of the area to help with touring ideas and a book swap shelf with books in all languages
I would classify it as a boutique hotel where perfection is abundant. We were also allowed to use the garage for our motorcycles.
Hotel has no evening food but brollies were lent to us to walk a short distance into town where there are many small reataurants
- Wonderful old property in a dream location for cyclists or anyone who loves outdoor exploration. Fabulous welcome from the hosts and spotless clean accommodation. I look forward to returning soon.
La Bastide De Moustiers – Les Collectionneurs
Each air-conditioned room is uniquely decorated and equipped with satellite TV, a DVD player and private bathroom.La Bastide de Moustiers’s restaurant serves Provençale cuisine. The menu changes daily according to the products available in the hotel’s vegetable garden or at the market.Guests are invited to relax in Bastide de Moustiers’ garden, which surrounds the house and is full of olive trees and fragrant lavender.La Bastide de Moustiers is 56 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Guests have access to free parking.
- We liked our upgrade to a bedroom where the bed was not against the wall on one side. The service was excellent. Lovely quiet area with good views.
- In a word, everything. From the minute we arrived and the staff met us at the gate to the day of our departure when they sent us off with a couple bottles of water and snacks for our drive to Milan. During our stay we enjoyed our beautiful room, the breakfasts in the garden and a gourmet dinner one evening. The location was also perfect, a short walk to the center of a very interesting village.
- There was nothing to not absolutely adore about this place. Truly the best place I have ever stayed in my life. Gorgeous setting, welcoming staff, delicious food, and just the overall best service. I would seriously go to France just to stay at this place. It’s a hidden gem and we will most definitely be back!! The room was stunning with plenty of room and unique touches. Stay here and you most certainly will not be disappointed.
- Unfortunately there was a fire in the area all electricity was shit down for several hours but the hotel took really good care of us – service beyond and above. Food we had catered to our room was wonderful even with no ovens or electricty. Beautiful rooms as we were upgraded.
The helpful, friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Our room and the comfey bed.
Location and grounds.
Auberge des Salles
Rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and private bathrooms with either a bath or shower and a toilet. Some rooms have balconies with lake views and other rooms overlook the village and surrounding hills. A kettle is available upon request subject to availability.A continental breakfast with hot drinks, orange juice, croissants, fresh bread with jams, honey and butter is served daily for a supplement. There is a bar on site.The entrance to the Verdon Gorge is 3.7 miles away and the village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is a 20-minute drive away. Les Arcs-Draguignan Train Station is 34.2 miles away and the Hyeres Airport is 71.5 miles away. Free private parking and free WiFi are available at the property.
- The view from the hotel was spectacular! Town had some nice restaurants and a great weekly market. Hotel staff was very helpful. Great area to visit.
- Location, the village, staff, setting, friendliness of the people….
- Beautiful location, very nice staff and very clean room. AC works great.
- The staff friendly, our usual hotel we love the atmosphere cleandliness views spectacular we co:e each year just couple of hours away but feels like thousands fantastic place off the beaten tracks.
The view was superb, the staff were lovely.
Also very clean.
Gîte de Vénascle
Gîte de Vénascle provides guest rooms, dormitory rooms with shared bathroom facilities and an apartment. Each accommodation features heating, a wardrobe and mountain views.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are available, upon prior reservation. The apartment also includes an equipped, open-plan kitchen.A shared washing machine is provided for your convenience. There are hiking paths starting from Gîte de Vénascle. Free private parking is possible on site and the Lake of Saint Croix is 12.4 miles from the property.
- Nothing besides the nature – but it’s not a hotels advantage
- Extremely friendly hosts, very peaceful place in the countryside, excellent value.
The cleaning lady is really friendly!
The food was good (although we had no idea what it was, since we don’t speak French).
The location of this Gite is perfect! It has a marbellous view and plenty space around it.
Lovely house, welcoming staff.
I arrived just before 10pm and it wasn’t a problem although the official check-in time is earlier. Not sure if this is always the case, though.
Really affordable prices compared to other places nearby.
- Beautiful surroundings, spacious and comfortable family room. Helpful and flexible hostess, enjoyable dinner. Nothing too fancy, but everything you need in a countryside. A really relaxed time off.
Top Hotels In Puimoisson Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puimoisson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!