10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puilboreau Poitou-charentes:
Campanile La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau Chagnolet
Each guest room at the Campanile La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau Chagnolet is equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the La Rochelle Nord Campanile Restaurant. The hotel also provides a 24-hour reception.Free private parking is available on site at the Campanile Puilboreau Chagnolet. The beaches of the Île de Ré are just a 15-minute drive away and guests can visit les Minimes and the Vieux Port nearby.
- Free parking. Spacious room and bathroom. Practical. There was a kettle, and tea and coffee, a big TV. If you need to work there, there is a good desk in the room.
- Location, carpark, room, intern staff very efficient.
- The hotel is situated within easy access to the town. Well worth a visit.
- The young girl on reception was marvellous she was on reception,serving meals and really attentive deserves to be in a high class Hôtel for a job
Bed extra comfy, breakfast execellent, dinner excellent, wouldn’t or couldn’t fault it,
Would highly recommend and would definitely return.
Inter-Hotel La Rochelle Est Le Beaulieu
Each spacious room at Inter-Hotel La Rochelle Est Le Beaulieu has a private bathroom with a bathtub. The hotel provides reception service from 7:00 to 22:00.Inter-Hotel La Rochelle Est Le Beaulieu is easily accessible by the N11 motorway and offers free private parking.
- Just great for what we needed, restaurant next door so convenient and friendly …
- Basic but good accommodation and easy to reach with good parking and good petit de junere
- Friendly and helpful staff, good value and clean and comfortable rooms made this hotel a great place to say.
- The staff was friendly and helpful upon arrival, they showed us where we could park our two motorbikes in a safe spot on the private parking. The room was clean but on the warm side.
– Friendly woman at the reception
– Good WIFI connection
Premiere Classe La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau
A breakfast buffet is served daily and the Premiere Classe La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau provides vending machines and free daily newspapers.Free parking is available on site at the Premiere Class Puilboreau Hotel, and guests can visit the Ile de Re and explore the Bay of Biscay. La Rochelle Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- A good place for a short stay, very accessible price
checked myself in at self service check in on arrival, room had all that was required for nights accommodation
wifi signal excellent and loads of parking adjacent to the property.
loads of informational leaflets available in the reception area
only 10-15 minutes drive to old port area in La Rochelle
Chambre simple, propre.
Connexions Wifi et TV fonctionnaient bien.
Accès à La Rochelle facile. Axe fréquenté mais pas bruyant car l’établissement est à l’écart.
- À 15 minutes du centre ville de La Rochelle, personnel sympathique, zone tranquille
- Confort. Mise à disposition des serviettes. Prises. Bureau.
B&B La Rochelle Beaulieu Puilboreau
Each room here will provide you with a TV, a desk, ironing facilities, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy garden views from your room.La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 4.3 miles from the hotel and Ile de Ré is 6.2 miles away. The property offers free parking or underground parking at a surcharge.
- Rooms have ventilation and external blinds breakfast was great
- The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff were most helpful when the reception was open. The location of the hotel is good and it makes a good transit stop when travelling in either direction. Breakfast is good value and offers a good selection. I enjoyed my stay.
- très bonnes literie , bonne isolation phonique et petit déjeuner copieux
- La chambre parfaite, propreté etc…. tout excellent
- Je demeure dans beaucoup d’hôtel et celui-ci est l’un des meilleur. Salle de bain spacieuse propre et au top.
Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo La Rochelle
In the Hotel Inn Design rooms, guests will find a flat-screen TV and a welcome tray. Rooms also come with a bathroom featuring a bath tub, a hairdryer and private toilets. Rooms with access for disabled guests are also available at the hotel.Guests can dine in the hotel’s restaurant serving traditional dishes prepared with seasonal produce. In the morning, they can enjoy a breakfast buffet composed of hot beverage, eggs, pastries, ham and cheese, yoghurts, crepes, cakes, fruit and juice.La Rochelle Parc Expo is located 3.1 miles away and this property is serviced by the A837 Motorway situated just beside. La Rochelle Train Station is a 7-minute drive away and the Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- I wasn’t expecting much – I booked on the day and chose because of price, pets and location near the motorway. I was prepared for something average but was very pleasantly surprised. The welcome was warm and helpful. Parking plentiful. Rooms clean and warm with a VERY comfortable bed. Unfortunately the restaurant was not open when we arrived but breakfast the following morning was delicious with an excellent choice. We’ll be staying again!
- The ease of booking in to the hotel, the friendliness and helpfulness of the Receptionist/Manager. The room was simple but very clean and spacious enough to put up our soft crates for our two dogs. The dogs are charged for but the rate is fair. The bathroom is quite spacious with a proper bath and shower over. The shower is excellent and the bed is very, very comfortable. You can choose two singles or a double and if you choose single beds you can push them together easily to make a lively large bed. This hotel is excellent if you want a quiet, comfortable, clean place to spend a couple of nights. It does not have airs and graces.
- With 90% of hotels in La Rochelle booked out for a boat show, this was all we could find. It is 50metres from a major highway so we thought it would be noisey. But the sound proofing of the rooms is 100% so it was totally quiet to sleep in our room on the ground floor. (Australian motels TAKE NOTE!) Friendly receptionist and great continental breakfast.
- Bed was good and the breakfast was excellent value
- the breakfast was great, loads of choice ! The beds are large and comfortable. The bathroom is well equipped.
Première Classe La Rochelle Sud-Aytré
A TV with satellite channels is included in the guest rooms, which feature a simple décor and a bed with duvet. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at hotel Première Classe La Rochelle Sud-Aytré. Vending machines are also provided on site.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the rooms and free parking is available on site. Laleu Airport is 9.3 miles from the hotel and La Rochelle Train Station is 3.7 miles away.
- Ease of booking, automated check-in system, affordable accomodation
- Nice staff, free and easy parking. Close to the highway. Good bed and good wifi connection. Quiet.
Easy access to the highway, plenty of parking.
Christine and Adoline were so helpful.
Thanks for the kettle!
- Room was adequate staff friendly breakfast was good.
- Good price. Good breakfast. Quiet. friendly staff.
Hôtel Balladins La Rochelle – Aytré
On site, you can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a vending machine.Completely renovated, its soundproof rooms for 1 to 5 persons have a flat-screen TV with beIN SPORTS, Canal+ and CanalSat channels, and a private bathroom with shower and toilet.The hotel offers all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi internet access, free public parking on site, 24h/24 arrival with a credit card and an outdoor, flowered terrace.
- Clean rooms clean bathrooms comfortable bed good buffet breakfast excellent pool to end the day. Good road network
- Located on an industrial estate plenty of parking, the pool was a great facility. I arrived Sunday so no immediate facilities found a great place in Aytre and Il de Re was only 10 minutes drive. Comfortable bed . Breakfast was adequate and plentiful as much as you wanted. The staff (one person) did a good job . This is a budget hotel but I feel did a good job for the money. The member of staff really had his work cut out and he located me when I had dropped my keys. Top marks for assistance. I stayed an extra day as I was very comfortable
- Hot chocolate excellent. Great price clean and friendly Got what was expected .
- Good place for a short stay over. Very friendly staff and very helpful with providing information Very good accommodation for the price paid, sufficing our needs
- The pool and the staff allowing us to have a hot drink in the morning as we didn’t want breakfast.
Brit Hotel La Rochelle Périgny
Free private parking is provided at the Brit Hotel Le Cap La Rochelle Sud Perigny. Enjoy direct access to the main roads leading to Rochefort and Bordeaux or use the SNCF Railway Station, which is just 5 minutes from the hotel.You can enjoy traditional French cuisine in La Brasserie du Cap from Monday to Friday. The restaurant is closed on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday, and please check with the hotel regarding public holiday opening hours. There is also a terrace and living area.
- We had the family room with 3 dogs and there was ample room. The beds are soooo comfortable and the room was very clean. Great value for money and will definitely stop at a Brit Hotel again.
So convenient. Easy to find. Very pleasant staff. Spotlessly clean
Comfy bed. All you need after a long drive
- Rooms were clean and the staff were very helpful, it seemed that everyone working there spoke some English
- Nice terrace for breakfast, but overlooking the car park.
- A special effort made for us with cooked breakfast – on a return visit. greatly appreciated
Première Classe La Rochelle Centre – Les Minimes
The rooms at Première Classe La Rochelle Centre – Les Minimes are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The en suite bathroom is complete with a shower.After enjoying the buffet breakfast, you can visit La Rochelle’s historical district, which is 1.2 miles away. La Rochelle Airport is 6.8 miles away and both the aquarium and convention centre are 0.6 miles from the property.
- Close to all amenities,beautiful beach in walking distance.
- good value for money basic i night stopover, close to city centre 10 mins.. staff lovely, good breakfast
- Great location, safe secure private car park, easy to find and near petrol station, restaurants and only a 5 min walk to the beautiful harbour itself.
- It was very well located. We enjoyed our stay there. Handy to have the garage.
- Clean and comfy. Ideal for walking into town centre. Plenty of reasonably priced places to eat around. Breakfast ok for €5. Free secure underground parking. Very friendly helpful staff.
Hôtel Altica La Rochelle
Each guest room at the Altica Hotel has a private bathroom, telephone and TV with Canal +.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the Altica’s dining room. Children benefit from a reduced rate for breakfast.The property is a 5-minute walk from La Rochelle Aquarium.
- Very nice location, close to beach, marina and city. Good price. Many restaurants, pubs nearby. Parking.
- Staff and facilities were excellent for the price. Fantastic breakfast and safe parking. Short walk to town centre
- Nothing having travelled a lot this was the worst hotel we have stayed in.
- A very comfortable nighs rest after a long day driving in bad weather, which also set us up for the next days driving
- Ample parking and surrounded by Restaraunts and fast food outlets
Top Hotels In Puilboreau Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puilboreau Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!