10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puigcerdà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Puigcerdà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puigcerdà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puigcerdà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puigcerdà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puigcerdà Catalonia:
Hotel Parada Puigcerda
One of our best sellers in Puigcerdà! Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hotel Parada Puigcerda is located in Puigcerdà in the region of Catalonia, just 21 miles from Andorra la Vella.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel Parada Puigcerda, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles away.
- Location is next to a train station. Anna, the front desk person was amazing. She researched restaurants for about 30 minutes to find one that was open and highly recommended – an excellent choice.
- The staff were super helpful and very approachable. The hotel style is quirky & modern. Breakfast self-service and great. Also, the little spa is a good spot.
- Very modern and clean facility inside the train station at Puigcerda.
- Good place for a stop on the way to Andorra. Very clean, excellent breakfast and very helpful staff
- The rooms are very comfortable, the staff friendly. The furniture and the decoration make you remember the former function of the building (railway station) in a charming way.The transport in the area is functioning very well. The breakfast is excellent.
Hotel Villa Paulita
One of our top picks in Puigcerdà.Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a terrace, Hotel Villa Paulita offers accommodations in Puigcerdà, just 21 miles from Andorra la Vella. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Hotel Villa Paulita, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles from the property.
Very warm and nice bathroom .
Polite waiter during breakfast.
Nice view onto the little lake.
Nice little sauna and swimming spa
- Lovely location. Friendly staff. Excellent facilites
- The surroundings and the picturesque architecture of the hotel.
- The Spa facilities are excellent, the underground garage parking large and very easy to use, and the restaurant in the garden is truly magnificent. Highly recommended.
Food was exceptional staff really friendly and helpful especially Carlos in the Origin restaurant. We had breakfast which was very good.
Also used the restaurant on an evening for three nights very good value
The car parking also perfect lift straight into the hotel there is a charge for the use but well worth it
- Very warm and nice bathroom .
Hotel Del Lago
One of our top picks in Puigcerdà.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Del Lago is located in Puigcerdà. The hotel has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from Hotel Del Lago, and Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed, ample clean beautiful beadroom, with a nice little terrace. Unbeatable location. They have a jacuzzi and an indoor swimming pool, but unfortunately I didnt have enough time to enjoy that. The staff was polite.
- Location is excellent (near the centre and the lake). We had an attic room that was comfortable and cosy. Parking is very easy, at their own premises.
- the location is great,close to the town and the lake with free parking provision. The room had a balcony overlooking the well tended garden and pool.The lounge area was relaxing.
Excellent location in the town of Puigcerda
Central for everything. Very good beds and pillows. Nice buffet breakfast.lovely garden and sitting area , very peaceful
- La ubicación, limpieza, habitación agradable y de tres camas, una en habitación anexa, lo que nos permitió mayor comodidad, siendo dos personas
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Martinez is located in Puigcerdà, just 22 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel Martinez, and Font-Romeu is 7 miles from the property.
Spacious clean and tidy rooms although a little dated.
Close to the town centre, it is also a convenient location for returning to France from Spain.
The hotel is still very much the pride and joy of the owner, Alexandrina.
- The Martinez needs a total refurbishment. Breakfast are poor, very little choice offered in cereals, breads, juices. I have seen newer toasters in the Victorian exhibits at the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry.
Good value for the money.
The breakfast was free.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Location was quite nice and there was a restaurant on site. Parking at the front of hotel. Quite good value for money,
- The lady running this accomodation is so friendly and is a lovely person, thankyou for looking after me. The breakfast and my evening meal were also good, thankyou also to the two ladies who did my breakfast and dinner.
- Spacious clean and tidy rooms although a little dated.
Situated in the capital of the Cerdanya region; right at the train station when entering the town, this hotel offers easy access to both Andorra and France.This is a cozy, family hotel, with fully-equipped rooms. The 2 dining rooms serve excellent cuisine, elaborated with imagination and using high quality products. There is also a living room with TV and a bar. The hotel also has a large parking facility.In winter, Puigcerdà is a top destination for ski-lovers. In only 25 minutes you can reach various ski-slopes. You will also find in the hotel lots of information about all the diverse outdoor activities that you can try out in the region.
- Very good value for money. Good location, comfortable rooms and lot of on-street parking nearby. Very reasonably priced breakfast.
- Great area and the location of the hotel is near the centre. Very steep hills to walk up bit a lovely town.
- Very welcoming, pleasant staff, good cheap food. Views of the Pyrenees are amazing and as we were on a motorcycle touring holiday, the hotel was ideal.
- Comfortable value room and proximity to rail station.
- The hotel was perfect for us and our children with their partners close to the centre and nightclubs.
Puigcerda Park Hotel
Located in Puigcerdà in the region of Catalonia, 21 miles from Andorra la Vella, Puigcerda Park Hotel features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Puigcerda Park Hotel, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles away.
- Dinner is very good, many food options and good quality. Nice WiFi connection in the rooms, good shower. Clean. Very close to Puigcerda and same time outside the city that avoids traffic.
- Ideal for us on our trip this year. Position etc.
- waiter attention, bar ,excellent Reception check in.
Good sized room
Reasonably priced menu and inexpensive wines
- The breakfast and food in general were fine. Location was very near the N-260/N-152 roundabout, and only a 15 min walk (1 km) to the city centre. In fact everything was fine to me!
Located in Puigcerdà, 21 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hotel Puigcerdà features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel Puigcerdà, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles from the property.
- Great food at the Restaurant! Traditional catalonian one. Superb!!
Ubicació. Molt a prop de l’estació i fàcil accés al centre de Puigcerda, utilitzant el petit funicular gratuït.
Personal de recepció molt amable.
Fàcil aparcament al costat de l’hotel.
- Fue posible desayunar bastante temprano por la mañana.
Etablissement simple coté décoration mais un très bon accueil
Personnels très accueillants qui font l’effort de communiquer en Français et de vous apprendre le Catalan
Repas servi à table avec boisson comprise
Rapport qualité prix très bien pour notre pension complète
- Habitación muy calentita, se agradece con el frío que hace en el exterior
Hotel del Prado
One of our top picks in Puigcerdà.Located in Puigcerdà, 22 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hotel del Prado features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel del Prado, and Font-Romeu is 7 miles away.
- Everything. Good location very comfortable large room with wonderful view of mountains.
- The staff we’re very friendly and extremely helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful receptionist on our arrival. Young guy working the bar was also equally friendly and helpful. Gave me free access to the secure garage for my motorbike. The room was very clean and comfortable and the hotel was well situated to take a short walk into town for restaurants etc. All in all a very pleasant and relaxing stay.
- Good location to cross the border…..impersonal hotel with an OK restaurant.
Secure parking for 3 x Large Motor cycles
Excellent evening meal
Well sited on old border crossing between Spain & France
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Campus Cerdanya is located in Puigcerdà. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from Campus Cerdanya, and Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from the property.
- The place is in a very good location. The rooms were big and clean and the staff was amazing, they are very kind.
Location, facilities, food
Great place to enjoy with the family
- My kids (6-8 jr) enjoyed it enormously. They gave Capus Cerdanya a 10. There is a big play area with tabletennis, movies, computers, art activities. The restaurant has a buffet with a lot of choice. Not worldclass, but price/quality is perfect in balance.
- Friendly staff, beautiful view, good food, big spacious room, good location
- La ubicación y la amabilidad del personal… y la tranquilidad del alojamiento. Ideal para familias.
Hotel Fontanals Golf
Located in Soriguerola, 20 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hotel Fontanals Golf features a hot tub and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Hotel Fontanals Golf, and Font-Romeu is 11 miles away.
- The staff were so lovely and worked very hard – there was the same familiar faces working for the whole weekend.
- comfortable bed, big windows, good location, friendly staff
- The bed was really comfortable and nice view of the slope
- Bed was comfy, room was clean. Everyone on property was friendly and very helpful. I especially want to commend Montse at the front desk. She went above and beyond standards to assist our stay. Give that woman a bonus! Same with Raul ( name sp??) in the dining room. (I’m not sure of his name, but he plays guitar in his leisure time…) Both enhanced our wonderful memory of staying at Fontanals Golf.
The absolute best thing about our stay was the very efficient, extremely helpful, charming staff. They work all the time yet nothing is too much trouble. They made our stay very pleasant and are to be commended.
We thought it was good value for money and had to check our bill was correct in case they’d missed something.
Top Hotels In Puigcerdà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puigcerdà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!