10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puicheric Languedoc-roussillon:
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in each air-conditioned room. It is simply decorated in white with striking orange accents, and has a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast can be taken each morning in guests’ rooms. For other meals guests at Le Tournedos can try traditional cuisine in the restaurant, which specializes in grilled meat and fish.Le Tournedos is a 10-minute drive from the A61 motorway and the small airport of Lezignan-Corbieres. A public garden can be found behind the hotel and free parking is available. Carcassonne is 18.6 miles away.
- The staff helped me safely store my bike and gave directions to a good restaurant.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
Hotel Ô Fil de L’ô
Hotel Ô Fil De L’ô restaurant, which has large windows overlooking the garden, serves seasonal French cuisine and breakfast upon prior request.Hotel Ô Fil De L’ô is situated 10.6 miles from Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi is also nearby. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the countryside around the Aude River.
The staff was really nice, smiling and caring.
I wanted 2 big rooms, and a place which will be comfortable with my 4 kids, and they really enjoyed playing around and doing a walk near the lake.
The area around is beautiful!
- It was a good location right next to the canal. Everything was ‘nice enough’, but the rooms just felt ‘dated’ and not like they cared enough to put money back into the hotel to get it up to date.
Corrine and George are wonderful hosts and run a fabulous, top notch place! George is a wonderful chef. The Lamb Shank, Salmon and Duck were some of the best meals we’ve ever eaten. His Creme Brule was out of this world!
Looking forward to a future meal and stay! We will definitely recommend this place to our family and friends in the US and the UK when visiting this region.
- A great welcome from the owners, all staff were polite and helpful which made my stay a real pleasure. A fantastic restaurant used by locals and guests with a great French family atmosphere.
- the staff was warm and welcoming, and made us feel at home.
- The staff was really nice, smiling and caring.
Château De Siran – Hôtel & Spa
Each of the unique guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and minibar.Logis Chateau De Siran has a large shaded terrace where guests can enjoy breakfast or traditional meals from the restaurant, Au Coeur des Vignes.Free private parking is available for guests exploring the region’s chateaux and abbeys. The medieval city of Carcassonne is 21.7 miles away.
- A lovely hotel full of character in the beautiful Languedoc countryside where the service and food were second to none. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and the food was incredible. The three course set menu at 34 euros was divine. A wonderful stay and we wished it was for longer
- The staff were very helpful and made our stay very memorable
- excellent choices at breakfast from pastries to cheeses and meats.
- Extremely beautiful, comfortable and magical. Do not miss dinner and breakfast.
- Elegant hotel with super dinner menu, and pool. Enjoyed my pre-dinner kir on the terrace.
Le Mas De Gaujac
The hotel’s restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional French cuisine. Guest of the Gaujac can relax during the evenings with a drink and a free newspaper in the bar.Guests of the Mas De Gaujac can enjoy visitis to the many nearby wine cellars and vineyards. The Abbaye de Frontfroide is just 12.4 miles away and the Sigean African Reserve is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Hôtel Bristol offers guestrooms with en suite bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Every morning, guests can enjoy seasonal fruit and organic products for breakfast.Hôtel Bristol has private parking available to guests. Staff is available 24 hour a day on site.
- Location, location, location was excellent and staff were very friendly.
The hotel is located not he banks of the canal in the heart of Carcassonne, with restaurants and bars close-by.
Breakfast is good.
Clearly the property has known better times, but it’s clean, the staff is friendly, the breakfast buffet is rich and varied.
Basic charging facilities for electric vehicles is an added bonus.
- Spacious. Great location. The faded grandeur of a bygone age
- Very good location for viewing sites and also for canal trips. Room was clean and comfortable.
Hôtel Le Floreal
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a desk. The bathrooms come with free toiletries.Le Floréal is 1,650 feet from the A61 Motorway. Free private parking is provided on site.Castres is 43.5 miles from the hotel, while Narbonne is 34.2 miles away. Perpignan Rivesaltes Airport is 66.5 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff who were very helpful. We loved the pet dog. Half wolf, half donkey.
- We stayed only 1 night and it was very nice. The rooms are small and not very comfortable, but we didn’t need much more and it was as we expected. The owners are so nice and helping, the restaurant inside is great with vatiaty of food for adults and children. There is a nice pool inside with grass area and chairs to rest.
- Karin was incredibly helpful along with the chef Didier who gave us lots of information on local attractions and facilities. The swimming pool was excellent.
- Friendly helpful staff, superb large pool open from 9am till lateish in the evening, so I fitted in a good swim both evening & morning before leaving. Nice traditional food. Near the motorway, so handy for overnight stop.
- Very friendly, welcoming staff. Good quality food in restaurant.
Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité
Guest rooms at Campanile Carcassonne Est-La Cité are decorated in a contemporary style. They are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and the hotel’s restaurant offers traditional French cuisine, as well as a starter and dessert buffet.The hotel’s reception desk is open 24-hours a day. During their stay, guests can use the hotel’s lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace with a pergola. There is an outdoor swimming pool with a dedicated lane fenced off for swimming training.The Campanile Carcassonne offers free private parking. It is 2.5 miles from the A61 which provides access to Toulouse and Narbonne.
- Loved the location for the old city, easily within walking distance. Breakfast and evening meal excellent value too
- One of the best Campaniles we’ve stayed in. Friendly welcome at reception, nice room, everything clean, and pleasant bar and public areas. We had dinner and breakfast. Dinner was really good with the usual excellent (and great value) Campanile buffet option as well as a la carte options.
- New hotel close Sete. Confortable place with all entertiment, restaurants and pubs. Perfect place to stay couple of days.
- From the welcome on arrival to checking out two days later the staff were polite helpful and charming. This hotel is ideal for anyone visiting the city. Very good restaurant
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value for money. Plenty of free parking
Rooms are simply decorated using neutral tones and all have air-conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom. Two rooms at La Rapière offer views of the medieval city and one room has a private terrace with an above-ground seasonal pool.On the terrace or in the dining room, you can enjoy the B&B’s continental breakfast. A range of drinks are available from the bar, while the restaurant serves French and local cuisine in the form of set menus.Free private parking is available on site and the A61 motorway is 1.9 miles away. The Canal du midi is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. For guests arriving by train, Carcassonne Train Station is ideally 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff work really hard here and are helpful. I’ve seen a few reviews saying that people have waited a long time to check in and for food etc but when I stayed there was one member of staff working the restaurant/bar and checking people in. I could see this so understood why I had to wait a little while, only ten mins at a busy time. The location is absolutely amazing. Just 5 mins walk up to the medieval city. If I stayed again I would definately pay the extra and get the room with the plunge pool!! Plenty of free parking
- The excellent parking and grounds, the view from our venandah room, the lovely garden bar to relax in, proximity to the old cityand walls
- Excellent location very close to and with views of the old city. Open air bar very pleasant at night with the old city lit up.
very close to the Old Town
the restaurant with the very good climate. And very good “Chief”
- The breakfast was simple self service, but was the only hotel to include it in the price.
Hotel restaurant le top du Roulier
Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a balcony. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.The breakfast includes fresh breads and pastries. The hotel’s restaurant serves local traditional meals using fresh products. Guests can also enjoy the terrace and bar.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 34.8 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Very comfortable bed in spacious room. Excellent restaurant with helpful staff. Good breakfast. A good hotel experience.
Although the hotel is simple and has an old fashioned air, it is clean with remarkably spacious rooms and very quiet. The bathroom was perfect, spacious and modern.
The staff were super, efficient, friendly, caring…
The restaurant was really very good and very reasonably priced with a 19 euro menu of very good quality imaginative dishes, well done chef.
I was delighted with my stay and I look forward to returning.
- Not difficult to find. Easy parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice central courtyard for drinks and outside eating. Varied and reasonably priced menu. Newly refurbished, comfortable room. Very quiet location. Good wifi. Pet friendly.
- I was allowed to park my car adjacent to the disability room which made easy access.
This hotel is between two junctions on the autoroute but is worth the travel. The rooms are all set round a central courtyard with balconies to the centre. The staff couldn’t have been more accommodating and the room was spacious and comfortable.
We had an evening meal in the courtyard restaurant which was fantastic.
Logis Auberge Côté Jardin
The hotel offers 12 comfortable, air conditioned guest rooms equipped with TV and Internet access.For your comfort, a heated swimming pool is available. The private parking allows you to fully explore the nearby area by car.Tasty cuisine with Mediterranean accents is served on the shaded terrace, while creative cuisine blending tradition and innovation is proposed in the dining room, which offers a contemporary style.
- Beautiful country setting. Great restaurant. Top rate facilities – including a heated pool. Charming and helpful staff.
- As we were riding on bikes from Toulouse to Sete down the canal du midi, this hotel was a convenient place for us to stop overnight. We liked the garden area and the rooms were ok, nothing special, comfortable.
- Good location for buying corbiere wine. Convenient parking with a relaxing garden.
- Lovely comfortable bed, small but nicely furnished room
- Service im Restaurant war miserabel. Rezeption war gut. Essen prima. Dauert allerdings 3 Stunden für ein Menü also viel viel Zeit einplanen
Top Hotels In Puicheric Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puicheric Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!