10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pugny-chatenod Rhône-alps:
Hotel des Eaux
Guests can relax in the Eaux hotel’s lounge bar. A continental breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, and there is also a flower garden.Guests can visit the town’s health spa’s and hot springs. It is a 5-minute drive from the SNCF train station.
- The room was modern and very comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly
- Personnel were very helpful, helping us get a dinner reservation, and a fan for the room since it was very warm and humid, and there is no AC. Breakfast was lavish and reasonably priced. Location is great, near centre. Internet Wi-Fi was good, too.
- Lovely old building. Good parking. Surprisingly comfortable and quiet.
- We had a family room for three nights. The room was a very good size for a family of four Children 18 and 15 years old. Good, clean bathroom facilities. We really liked the location of the hotel. It was a 2 minute walk into town and all the restaurants. A five minute drive to the lake. The people at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a lovely garden to relax in. We were staying on our way down to Italy. We really liked the town and will probably return to this area again.
- The hotel was just 2 mins walk from the town centre and had secure parking. Staff were really helpful and our room (Comfort Double) had plenty of space, good wi-fi access. We liked the space in the restaurant for breakfast, and the choice! The hotel restaurant is aimed mainly at residential clients, so was not our choice for lunch or dinner, but there are plenty of bistros/restaurants nearby to choose from.
ibis budget Aix Les Bains – Grésy
Rooms at ibis budget are equipped with a private bathroom, desk and TV.Hotel ibis budget Aix Les Bains serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Restaurants and cafes are less than 0.6 miles away.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Annecy and Chambery. It is accessible from the A41 motorway.
- The hotel is next to the motorway if just stop to sleep, breakfast is as you expect from the budget and there are automatic machine to get snacks or drinks late during the night.
- Friendly staff, clean budget hotel for short stays.
- Location , good place to break up a long car journey
- Excellent value for money ( for both the room and the breakfast). Very welcoming staff. They make their own honey ( a super nice initiative in a low key hotel)
- This was a quiet comfortable property not far from outdoor spots in the French alps. The rooms were simple, but functional and the property is close to the highway. A very good value for the money.
Hôtel des Bains
At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a desk and feature views of the park, thermal baths or town hall. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Hôtel des Bains have a mountain view.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the living room at the property.Bourget Lake is 1.6 miles from the accommodation and the town hall is 350 feet away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The geographic location is perfect. We had a really beautiful and spacious room. The common spaces are really nice too!
- Frühstück war ganz ok, Lage bestens, das Zimmer war ein – preisgünstiges – Einzelzimmer, sehr klein und schlicht.
Es un antiguo vivienda de aspecto nobiliario que ha sido remodelada como hotel.
Perfectamente situado en el centro histórico y a 5 minutos de la salida termas. Una muy buena opción para un fin de semana
- gentillesse patrons, literie, situation centrale, place parking,surclassement …..
- Hat unsere Erwartung positiv übertroffen und dies im Allgemeinen. Preis Leistung hat gestimmt!
The rooms have a simple decoration and are equipped with a TV and private bathroom.The Hotel Thermal has a restaurant, open daily throughout the year for lunch and evening meals. You can sample regional specialities.Note that arrival time is from 14h00 to 21h00 and departure time is from 8h00 to 11h00.Local activities include water sports, tennis, horse riding, a swimming pool, a theatre and ski resorts. A wellness area is available upon reservation, where massages and beauty treatments can be requested.Aix-les-Bains Convention Centre is 650 feet away and Grand Cercle Casino is 4 minutes’ walk from the property.
- Smack in the centre of Aix-les-Bains, a 10mn walk from the railway station, next to the Baths, this two-star hotel meets all conditions for having a pleasant stay: clean, spacious and high-ceilinged rooms; bathrooms with tub; comfortable lounge; a reasonably priced restaurant; breakfast buffet; nice, shaded garden; considerate, helpful staff.
- Very convenient location and nice that it was possible to sit outside to have breakfast in the glorious sunshine. Beds quite comfortable.
- The hotel is in a quiet street close to the centre of town. My room (on the third floor) had a beautiful outlook of nearby pine trees. The room was very comfortable.
- Bekwamen een gratis buspas voor gans de duur van ons verblijf. Het hotel is gelegen aan de winkel-wandel voetgangerszone met zijn vele super aangename terrasjes en eet/drank mogelijkheden. Supermooi stadje en locatie aan de “Lac du Bourget”. Gratis parkeerplaats aan het hotel. Zeer gedienstig personeel. Alles op wandelafstand.
- Cet établissement ancien propose des chambres économiques correctes, spacieuses et propres. Le rapport qualité / prix pour une nuit est bon. Il est bien situé très proche du centre-ville ville et possibilité de parking à proximité.
Logis Auberge Saint Simond
Rooms include a flat-screen satellite TV and have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. Rooms are situated on two floors which are only accessed by stairs.Listed in all of the major national guides, the quality of our home-made dishes made with fresh market produce, along with the warm surroundings of our restaurant, are sure to win your heart.In fine weather, make the most of our lovely terrace, shaded by hundred year-old plane trees. A large expanse of greenery is available to all guests at any moment. Take a break, relax, enjoy a leisurely stroll or quite simply a drink in this lovely natural setting.
- Breakfast buffet was very good with an excellent coffee ! Staff friendly and accomodating, large room with a nice view on the garden
We didn’t eat there in the evening as it looked a slightly more formal than we wanted after ten hours in a car but it smelt good ! 🙂
Breakfast was very good and the staff were lovely – friendly and helpful.
- Restaurant was bery quiet on the Friday night we were there. Staff were very friendly and food was excellent
- The Auberge is an excellent hotel when traveling south. We stayed there already three times and like it. The food is excellent too and the staff is very friendly. They have a nice garden under the trees for eating dinner. This time unfortunately we had to sit inside because it was windy and rainy. But also inside it is nice.
- Dinner was excellent. Rooms were clean and modern. Staff were brilliant.
Hôtel de la Grotte
A continental breakfast is available each morning, including bread, jam, cereals, juice and hot beverages.The property has 3 floors and does not include a lift. The hotel is not able to welcome guests with reduced mobility.You may be interested to visit the Chevalley Thermal Baths Well-Being Centre, a 4-minute drive from the property, or the opulent Grand Cercle Casino, a 7-minute walk away.Aix-les-Bains Train Station is 0.6 miles from the property. Guests can park their vehicles at metered parking nearby.
- Очень комфортный номер, мягкие кровати, балкончик. Хорошее месторасположение рядом с парком. Приятный персонал.
conforme a nos attentes, un deux étoiles à la hauteur, propre et d’un rapport qualité prix très bien.
le personnel, malgré une petite erreur au départ a su se rattraper et être tout a fait bien.
- Très bon rapport qualité prix et super accueil. Établissement proche des thermes, du casino, du centre et de la gare.
Bonne situation géographique, en plein centre d’Aix. Le personnel est très serviable.
Bon rapport qualité/prix. La douche a l’étage était propre aussi!
chambre au 3eme étage sans ascenseur, pas de clim,rue très bruyante, pas de parking, obligé d’attendre 18h30 pour avoir les clefs alors que j’avais annoncé mon arrivée à 17h00,
personnel pas aimable, le pire !!!! le prix; 55€ la première nuit , 100€ la 2ème. On m’a prélevé 70€ 2 semaines avant mon arrivée, + 25€, or l’hotel m’a facturé 105€, 25 € trop perçu!!! l’hotel ne répond pas pour réglé le problème!!!
Au Bec Fin Hôtel
Rooms are cosy and well-equipped with TV, telephone and en suite facilities.The Au Bec Fin Hôtel is just 2 kilometres to the golf course and close to the Aix-les-Bains’s hot sulphur springs. The A4 motorway is a 2-minute drive away.
- All was great. Nice, clean and fresh rooms. Good french breakfast. Pefect place.
- This accommodation is located in the centre of the town only a moments walk from restaurants and bars. The room was clean, tidy, and well presented. There was secure parking.
- Rooms we recently renovated and looked very nice. Staff , lady at reception in particular was very kind! hotel is located at the center of the city and has a nice restaurant.
- The bed like a cloud. The bread is melting in the mouth. The staff very friendly.
- staff very friendly and food very good. Ate at their restaurant, which is open to public open on a main thouroughstreet. La Promenada it is called
Le Carré d’Aix
The Palais des Congrès, racecourse, nautical centre and lake are just a 15-minute drive away.The breakfast is served in the breakfast room.A hotel card will be given to you at your arrival in order for you to take advantage of free city transport, discounts on public car parks and on a wide range of activities.
- such a nice old lovely boutique hotel, the host was very nice and explained to us what to do the next day and where to have the best raclette in town, the room was well decorated to meet the theme of old french houses
- Nice decoration. Friendly staff. Location is perfect. Nice breakfast. You feel like you are in France!
- Great little hotel in the city center, close to the train station too. Very nice room with good bathroom and mountain views. Friendly lady at the reception.
- Fabulous location, gorgeous room, very friendly welcome…I loved this place!!
Small and cosy, very central. Nice looking XIX century building with some contemporary decor.
The rooms were small but functional.
Excelent quality to price relation !
A good place for a one or two days for a single or a couple of voyagers.
Hotel De La Gare
The uniquely decorated, air-conditioned rooms are non-smoking and offer a balcony and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have mountain views.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Grand Cercle Casino and the Congress centre are a 10-minute walk away. Chambéry Airport is 5 miles away. Private parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- This is a wonderful, cost-effective hotel close to the train station but not right in the middle of town, so it’s quiet at night. Competitively priced. Well worth visiting.
- A good place to stay. Convenient for the centre of Aix. The staff were helpful & friendly.
- Great hotel for the price paid. The quadruple room was exactly as described. Some lovely restaurants very close by. I would use this hotel again.
- Close to railway station desk staff friendly canny view
- Handy location being directly across the road from the Train Station
Choose among fully-equipped rooms for one or two people. For your comfort, each room boasts direct telephone and a television set. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Set off to a good start every day with a delicious breakfast before embarking on a trip around Aix-les-Bains and its most famous sights : the archeological museum, Dr Faure’s museum, etc. Many touristic attractions are also available around Aix : Chambéry’s art museum, the Crosagny ponds, etc.The congress centre is 1,000 feet from the hotel.
- A very nice traditional hotel in the heart of the city with excellent value for money and a very helpful man at the reception desk. Beds were extra comforotable and we had a fine French balcony. No elevator.
- Beautiful old hotel in the centre of town. Untouched by 21st Century – except the wifi. Amazing.
- The atmosphere and the attitude of the staff. We arrived late in the evening, nevertheless the receptionist waited for us and did everything to help
- Good price. Clean rooms. Our room was quiet. Really old fittings and decor … a trip back to the 50s … quirky.
- Ruhiges Zimmer, gutes Frühstück, Garage für Motorrad, nette Leute.
Top Hotels In Pugny-chatenod Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pugny-Chatenod Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!