10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pugnac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pugnac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pugnac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pugnac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pugnac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pugnac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pugnac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pugnac Aquitaine:
Golf du Medoc Hotel et Spa Bordeaux – MGallery by Sofitel
Golf du Medoc Hotel et Spa – MGallery Collection is decorated in dominant simple and natural tones providing a relaxing setting bathed in natural light. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the guest rooms. They are all en suite and offer luminous accommodation.For lunch and dinner, the hotel features 2 restaurants. La Table du Médoc serves gourmet cuisine and offers an impressive wine list. Le Club serves a range of snacks and is ideally situated by the golf courses.
- Wonderful setting, location close to principal Médoc regions.
Excellent position to vidit Medoc and Bordeax
- It’s Serene and removed from the city or traffic
- They were very good with gluten free options in the restaurant, especially at breakfast. The staff were lovely and very helpful.
- Me gusta todo. Un establecimiento excepcional y sobre todo si vas con tu mascota
Relais de Margaux – Golf & Spa
The guest rooms are bright and spacious. Some of the rooms offer exceptional views of the golf course and lake.The Relais is 15.5 miles from Bordeaux and its airport, and 46.6 miles by car from Blaye. Free public parking is available on site.
Location, facilities, golf.
Very good value for the money
We were back again to Relais de Margaux…and never get disappointed.
Location is excellent, the hotel is well ordered and staff is welcoming.
- Friendly english-speaking receptionist, although he could have taken one of our bags on the (very far) way to our room. Nice garden.
- The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was excellent and generous.
- Big room, confortable but the hotel needs overall renovation.
- Location, facilities, golf.
Hôtel La Tour Perrier
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a business centre at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The hotel also offers free use of bicycles. Bordeaux is 24.2 miles from HOTEL LA TOUR PERRIER, while Saint-Émilion is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 25.5 miles from HÔTEL LA TOUR PERRIER.
- Madame and Monsieur Baudoin are magnificent hosts. We hope to return soon.
- Le fromage au petit déjeuner avec du jambon ! 😉 La piscine même si je n’ai pas eu le temps d’en profiter.
- Nooit eerder zo’n uitgebreid en gevarieerd ontbijt gehad op mijn reizen. Prachtige locatie in de tuin van een typisch frans kasteeltje. Heerlijk gegeten bij de watermolen, aanbevolen door de kasteel vrouwe.
- Le cadre exeptionnel des salles du petits déjeuner, le buffet du petit dejeuner les bonnes brioches les confitures ….L’accueil tout est parfais
- Zeer aangename, mooie kamer. Uitgebreid, gevarieerd en heerlijk ontbijt. Heel aangename, flexibele gastvrouw. Leuke omgeving.
Logis Hôtel La Citadelle
The logis la Citadelle looks onto the river and provides 21 comfortable rooms, with a swimming pool, terrace, and panoramic restaurant with views of the Gironde estuary.Free wifi access and private parking are available.
➕ Great location inside the citadelle (car access for hotel guests). Very helpful and kind staff. Room and bathroom are spacious, modern and clean. Free parking spots close to the hotel. Dogfriendly. I had a great dinner at the restaurant with view to the river.
The hotel is inside the citadel and has been excellently converted to a very comfortable hotel.
The situation is wonderful with panoramic views across the estuary.
A very welcome surprise after a long drive!
The location on the bank of the Gironde within an old fort is great. Having a beer sitting in the sunshine looking over the river was lovely. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were very pleasant
- Room was lovely, clean, bed was so comfortable, staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. One of the best hotels i have ever stayed in. Thanks
- Appreciated the inclusive dinner deal, excellent value
Le Pavillon de Margaux
All rooms at Le Pavillon de Margaux feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. They also include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Le Pavillon de Margaux. Guests can enjoy regional dishes at the restaurant, which offers a covered terrace with views of a vineyard.
- Lovely people, good breakfast and comfortable beds: the air conditioning was fabulous with 38 degrees outside
- Our stay exceeded our expectation. A wonderful experience in wine country.
- An excellent stay in the Chateaux building. Dinner was also great – Magret de Canard! And of course the wine.
- Super delicious dinner – good price ; Enjoy beautiful view during breakfast time ; Cosy & lovely Hotel ; Good location
- Views of the vineyard were great, staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very spacious.
3B Hôtel de Bordeaux
The guest rooms are simply decorated and include a TV and a wardrobe. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.Traditional cuisine can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant and drinks are served in the bar. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at 3B Hôtel Bordeaux.Free private parking is available on site and Bordeaux Train Station is 13 miles away. The property is a 3-minute drive from exit 42 of the A10 motorway and the Bordeaux-Lac Golf Club is 9.9 miles away.
- Location close to the highway. Free parking. Bar and restaurant (serving good honest food at a fair price) in house. Good bed in a simple but large room.
- Good location near motorway, easy to find, good parking and staff very helpful. Room was clean and well maintained.
The portier spoke English and gave me good advice for my stay in Bordeaux area.
The room had a bathtub, nice after 10 hours on a motorbike in rain and 10 C
- Extremely helpful and friendly owner, good evening meal and breakfast, dog very welcome
- Excellent dinner, comfortable room and good breakfast.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire
At Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire, every room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire. At Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire.Bordeaux is 27 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire, while Saint-Émilion is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 28 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire.
- breakfast was excellent and the evening meal we had was first class and not expensive
- Great spot for children as nice secluded gardens and lake behind the front facade which both children (3 & 5) enjoyed exploring. Excellent halfway, well little over, for our journey to the south of France.
- Really friendly staff, secure off road parking outside motel style room. Beautiful lakeside garden setting, an oasis of calm. The food was great both evening menu and breakfast and great value for money. An easy 4 kms drive from the motorway makes it an excellent place to break your journey.
- the food was fine, it was what we expected for the price , it was good value for money
- Ideal base for exploring. Good location for restaurants and supermarket. Good food in the hotel restaurant, friendly staff.
Château Grattequina Hôtel
The 19th-century estate offers luxury rooms with flat-screen TVs and large bathrooms.At Chateau Grattequina guests can enjoy food and regional wine served in their room or on the terrace overlooking the River Garonne.The hotel can also organise wine-tasting tours in the region and offers a boat service enabling guests to reach Bordeaux after a 15-minute cruise during which drinks can be enjoyed.
- Convenient for visiting wineries. The rooms are large and comfortable with spacious bathrooms and fabulous views. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The outdoor spaces are lovely with a great terrace. The swimming pool is clean, pleasant and close to the house.
- Spacipus room; nicely decorated; quiet setting ; beautifully landscaped
- Very well appointed, bright, spacious room in an old, but very well maintained Château.
- Amazing location. Quiet and so unique on the river. Beautiful grounds. Staff, chambre, food….all amazing.
- It’s beautiful. The rooms and the grounds are lovely.
La Villa d’O
The air-conditioned guestrooms include a TV and free WiFi.The Villa D’o’s restaurant serves French cuisine. The restaurant makes its own foie gras and serves homemade jams for breakfast. Different set menus are offered each day. Guests can enjoy meals and drinks on the terrace, which offers panoramic views of the garden and surrounding landscape.Guests of the Villa d’o can also enjoy hiking and cycling around the nearby vineyards.The Villa D’o is situated 5 kilometres from the N89 and 4 kilometres from the A10 roads which offer fast connections to and from Bordeaux.
Excellent location, pool and terrace were lovely.
Good walk in shower.
- Very friendly owner and staff, beautiful Chateau.
- Amazing and peaceful location. Bedrooms very confortable, although same may not have walk-in shower. Breakfast was amazing and staff very friendly. The spa, despite small, is cozy and warm
- We had a great welcome from Emilie. The villa is in a beautiful setting and is very peaceful. Emilie went out of her way to help us . We had not realised that the restaurant at the villa was closed on a Friday night in the low season and so she booked us into a lovely restaurant nearby and drove us to it. She also organised a friendly taxi driver to come and bring us back. We felt very well cared for.
- The hotel is in a tranquil location and is artfully decorated. The rooms were clean and the food was good.
- Excellent location, pool and terrace were lovely.
Hotel Entre 2 Mers Proche Bordeaux
Each Hotel Entre 2 Mers room comes with an en-suite bathroom, cable TV and a fan. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the garden during summer.Easily accessible from the train station, airport and motorway, Entre 2 Mers is the perfect location for visiting nearby vineyards and the Gironde Estuary.
the garden was peaceful with an old world charm and the outdoor seating and table elegant
the hotel is in the main street and the beautiful church a short walk away also a wonderful artesenal boulangerie and patisserie
- They were very helpful with everything and easy to find .
- Staff were great. The hotel was a little basic but with a great atmosphere and loverly garden.
- Friendly family run hotel, warm room, good shower, secure parking.
- Accueil agréable, jardin agréable au centre de cette petite commune. Parking pratique et gratuit. Chambre simple et propre.
- the garden was peaceful with an old world charm and the outdoor seating and table elegant
Top Hotels In Pugnac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pugnac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pugnac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pugnac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!