10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puget-rostang Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Auberge Du Riou
Auberge Du Riou has a restaurant, which serves traditional and regional cuisine. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace or enjoy a drink in the bar.The property features a children’s playground, and many activities can be enjoyed in the area including canoeing, rafting, and via ferrata.Free parking is available near the hotel. Auberge Du Riou is approximately an hour’s drive from the Italian border and Nice is 31.1 miles away. The Valberg Ski Station is 24.9 miles from the hotel.
- The staff is really super friendly and also efficient. The rooms are spacy, quite and very clean. the restaurant food is very good at fair prices.
- The hotel is located in a remote village around 30 minutes drive north of Entrevaux. It is a very beautiful and peaceful location. The food was excellent. Accommodation is basic and rustic but clean.
The Host was very friendly and happy. The food was lovely and we were able to eat in their garden.
It was conveniently located close to entrevaux where we wanted to visit.
- The very friendly staff! Great help with our French! Wonderful food & suggestions to explore the area. The Gorge trip was outstanding!
- Great hosts, good dinners, peace and quiet. Lovely local walks. Interesting roads!
All the sound-proofed rooms at Hotel Alizé have a TV and a desk. They all feature a bathroom with a bath or a shower and offer a mountain view.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or directly in your room. You can ask the 24-hour reception about the nearby restaurants.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel and free private parking is also possible on site. Verdon Gorges are a 10-minute drive away and Entrevaux is a 5-minute drive.
- The beach was very close and there is a lovely cafe almost next door
- la sympathie du personnel et de la présence de la piscine
Le personnel est discret, sympathique et arrangeant.
Proximité du centre ville et d’une station essence ( pour les motards ).
- Lits très confortables ! Et le personnel d’une extrême gentillesse !
- Petit déjeuner copieux chambre calme et confortable
All of the guestrooms are stylishly furnished and equipped with modern en suite facilities and a TV. Family rooms composed of 2 adjoining rooms are available and fitted with 1 double bed and 2 twin beds.During the high season, the Chastellan hotel offers half-board at its on-site restaurant.At Valberg, which is ideally situated at the entrance to the Mercantour National Park, you can go hiking or cross country skiing. A private garage for bikes and motorbikes is available on site.
- The position was good and there is parking available
- Location, staff attitude-very friendly, garage for bikes and motorbikes – locked overnight. Friendly kitchen staff, not many dinner options in the menu but generous portions.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant very good and good value. Secure parking for motorcycles.
large bedrooms with ensuite. Underground parking for bikes.
Short walk to centre for restaurants, good breakfast.
Very friendly and efficient staff who gave us a good welcome’
It seems to be a very happy hotel ,very good for a holiday or short stay.
Good breakfast included and a set menu with a choice for the evening meal.
The guest rooms at Hotel l’Escapade include a flat-screen TV and some open onto a private balcony. They each feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower.A buffet-style breakfast with local products is served every morning at Hotel L’Escapade. The on-site restaurant proposes traditional meals.Free public parking is possible on site and possible nearby activities include hiking and skiing. The property is 32.3 miles from Saint-Martin-Vésubie and 49.7 miles from Nice and 49.7 miles from Nice.
- Breakfast was delicious! Nice view from the terrace, restaurant was very cozy and authentic
- Guests very nice and welcoming, clean, comfortable and nice view
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Provided uncover parking for our motorcycle. The dinner menu was very good, tasty, well presented and excellent value for money.
- Great restaurant. Wonderful location, view from the room; family atmosphere
- We had an evening meal it was one of the best meals we had our two week tour of France. It was super! We were travelling on a motorbike and they allowed us to pop it in their garage! Make sure to go to the tourist info, she gave us a map to follow a historic walk, if she hadn’t we would have missed the beautiful old buildings at the lower part of the village, opposite the hotel there is a road taking you down, follow that and you will go through the old town, its like stepping back in time, you come up and round and into the middle of the village, near the church.
Hostellerie du Randonneur
The rooms at Hostellerie de Rimplas are individually decorated and feature views of the valley or village. Carpeted floors, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries are provided in each room.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is available at the hotel. Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is 37.3 miles away and the Alpha Wolf Park is 18.6 miles away. Valberg, Isola 2000 and Auron Ski Resorts are within 1-hour drive away. Several activities, such as horse riding, cycling, hiking and paragliding are possible in the area.
- The peace and calm of the location was outstanding, along with the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff.
- The simplicity, peace and tranquility, and welcoming owners. And no TV in the room !
- Perfect little place in a wonderful and quiet village of the Alps, perfect to hide from the busy cote azure.
- Wonderful food,staff were excellent really friendly relaxed atmosphere ,and the location and views were simply breathtaking! I can’t think of anything negative,and I will be going back for another stay!
Everything was perfect: location in peaceful mountains, clean comfortable rooms, tasty food, careful hosts. Located in the heart of National Park with great landscape and many trail to walk and bike around.
I have to write more. There hotels and hotels. You could enjoy 4-5 stars big luxury hotel with hundreds of staff and thousands guests. And there is opposite travel house like a home as comfortable as you can use accomodating 3-4 families and friendly host. Advantage of the last is the communion between people, wild nature just from the steps and silence. It is Hostellerie du Randonner. And most of hotel’s sincerity give hosts who really think about guest’s need and like to help in any case.
It is one of the best hotels I visited during the last year. Recommended to everybody who are in 100 km surroundings.
Auberge du Coustet
Auberge du Coustet features free WiFi in the common area.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Homemade meals prepared with local products are available upon reservation at least 48 hours before arrival.You can play table tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking, mountain biking, canyoning and rafting. Daluis is 5 miles from Auberge du Coustet, while Gorges du Cians are 13.4 miles from the property. Castillon Lake 23 miles away and Puget-Théniers, where guests can take the Train des Pignes is a 20-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 45.4 miles from Auberge du Coustet.
- The remoteness of the place. Excellent opportunity for serious walks.
The owners are lovely people and more than make up for the location of the village.
The Hotel was clean with a comfy room, the bathroom was also clean, comfy bed.
- There wasn’ any eggs for breakfast but very good juice, fried apple and many other delicious things
- L ‘accueil en arrivant nous à vite fait oublier la distance pour y parvenir .Le cadre est magnifique est finalement aucun regret ,que du positif. Nourriture excellente est très copieuse . Un petit coin de paradis pour ce qui aime être au calme ,la route est sinueuse mais tellement attractive. N’hésitez pas !!!
En détail : l’accueil, la gentillesse des propriétaires, le dîner du soir – une merveille – le calme et la vue, le petit déjeuner.
C’est ce genre d’endroit où l’on se sent bien, comme à la maison.
Hotel de l’Avenue rooms are decorated according to a Provencal theme. Each one is equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom with shower.Restaurant de l´Avenue serves regional cuisine that varies according to the season. Guests can relax in the lounge by the fireplace or on the terrace.Hotel de l’Avenue is in the center of Annot near the tourist office and many shops. Guests have access to a variety of activities in the area including hiking, horseback riding and rafting.
- The food at restaurant , the break fast . Quiet and nice place. The crew was really attentioned and helpful.
- Owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and dinner were excellent
- The welcome was fantastic, Eve and Eric are brilliant hosts and it felt more like staying with friends rather than staying in a hotel. Comfortable,clean, quiet,warm, calm, everything we wanted. Eves cooking is very good and we ate and drank very well. We can not recommend this charming hotel more highly and we will definitely be staying here in the future. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in this area Hotel L’Avenue is ideally situated 5 minutes walk from the train station.
- Very friendly and professional service, lovely food, beautiful town
Good location, nice all round Hotel. Menu limited at this time of year , but delicious non the less.
Friendly welcoming staff.
Hotel Le Blanche Neige
All the heated rooms at Hotel Le Blanche Neige offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a bathroom with a bath or shower. Some of the rooms have a balcony with mountain views and a spa bath.Guests are able to enjoy a continental or buffet breakfast every morning at Hotel Le Blanche Neige. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional mountain cuisine every evening. A bar is also available.Guests can practice outdoor activities like canyoning, horse riding and climbing in the area. Free public parking for cars, bikes and motorcycles is possible on site.
- Exceptional clean old school charm with very helpful staff.
- No frills and somewhat dated…but I didn’t mind at all. Very helpful staff and welcoming atmosphere. Valberg itself pleasant enough and would be a good place to learn but Auron, further north, better bet if you are an intermediate skier
- Le plateau de quelques fruits dans la chambre avec un couteau et une assiette . Une bouteille d’eau.
- Chambre sympa, lit moyen mais bien situé dans la station , repas très bien, personnel sympathique je recommande
- Petit déjeuner très complet avec des produits frais.
Logis Le Beausejour
Hotel Beauséjour features comfortable rooms offering a peaceful setting and various facilities.Guests can enjoy a homemade meal outside on the shaded terrace during the summer or in the warmth of our dining room in cooler months.Whether for a well-deserved rest or a more fun-filled stay, enjoy your time in this exceptional environment with its exceptional climate. In the winter, the comforting warmth of the open fire will enable you to forget the cold outside. The property is 19.9 miles from Castellane.
- Family run hotel, super clean, quiet and comfortable with tons of character!
- Right in the middle of the village and very nice personnel!
- The position of property is in center ville of this little land, and it’s comfortable for walk around without car or other. It’s possible to eat, for dinner for example, a very good fish with a good cooking and location in the restaurant inside the property
- Very helpful and friendly staff! The dinner was good and they had a variety of wines to choose from.
- It was really nice to see that it was a family run hotel and all the family were nice and friendly and the food was really good and the help to under stand the translation was really helpful and the recomendations for food where nice
Au Relais d’Auron
Each of the rooms features mountain views and a wardrobe. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily upon request and at an additional cost. Other facilities offered include ski storage.Au Relais d’Auron is situated 34.2 miles from Nice Airport. Isola 2000, Auron and Valberg ski resorts are within 21.7 miles. The property offers free parking.
Very helpful and efficient staff.
Everything exact like in the offer. Clean and nice.
Good value for the money
- Location did suit us on our trip. The Price was low, and therefor the accomodation was not luxury.
- This was my second visit to this idyllic village in the Tinee valley. It is ideally situated as a stop-off for cyclists travelling from the col de la Bonette or col de la Lombarde. The location is stunning ad the village is very picturesque.
- We had booked two rooms but one of our group was ill and did not travel so we only needed one room .The owner was understanding and only charged for the one room . The WiFi was excellent
- Etablissement simple mais accueil chaleureux et excellent rapport qualité/prix.
- Very helpful and efficient staff.
Top Hotels In Puget-rostang Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puget-Rostang Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!