10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Natales Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Natales Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Natales Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Natales Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Natales Magallanes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Natales Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Natales Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto Natales Magallanes:
NOI Indigo Patagonia
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, NOI Indigo Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the sea, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- The staff at the hotel were all extremely friendly and keen to ensure our stay was as rewarding as it could be – exceptional service!
Staff at Noi is exceptional
Always people willing to help
Go with aventura outdoors they are great
Stylish building at a great location
- The Two Javiers were awesome. We’d endured a boat trip the day before with 100+ passengers (hiking to the glacier was a bit like the escalator at Macy’s) and were thrilled to have a tour with just the two of us. Lovely lunch, good company, guide clearly aware that fact and data overload diminish the experience. Worth every peso!
- The staff were very helpful With information about the hotel, The area and tours.
Hotel Hallef offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.
- Attentive personnel , location is close to the bus station, good facilities
- Overall the place was good. Our room was cozy and warm. They had a leak from the bathroom upstairs that completely drenched our bathroom but it happened as we were getting ready to check out, so it was fine. The breakfast was like any other continental style breakfast. The staff was lovely and nice.
- Excellent, very attentive staff. Perfect location, within blocks of the vibrant downtown area and the bus station as well. The breakfast was very good, including made-to-order eggs each morning. The beds were comfy and the room, although more typical of a motel room, was clean and well appointed.
After previous experiences in Chile this Hotel was refreshing, and showed what could be done for travellers with a little thought and investment. It was clean, neat and tidy, the furniture in our room and in the breakfast area was less than five years old and the whole place bright and cheerful. The breakfast was good and they even had someone looking after the breakfast area and made eggs if you wanted them. Real coffee not just DIY Nescafe.
The staff were great and happy to help. You could leave bags on checkout if you had a few hours before next connection
- Great hotel, very clean and comfortable with modern facilities. Very close to centre of town. Highly recommended.
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Aquaterra offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great location for the town. Very Friendly. Only 15 min walk to Bus Terminal.
- The bed was super comfy and the decorations of the entire place were very cute and welcoming. The shower was also great with good water pressure and hot water. We were given fresh towels and shampoo etc. and the breakfast was a simple but good buffet. The staff was friendly and we were able to leave our bags while we went trekking Torres del Paine. We ate at nearby restaurant Afrigonia which was very good.
- This is a cozy, cute spot decorated nicely with artisanal blankets, pillows, and rugs. We were there only for a one night stopover although I wish we had been able to stay a bit longer. Pillows and fluffy duvet were delightful. Breakfast was included – options included oatmeal, cheese, meats, some cakes, and toast.
- very solid breakfast, lots of fruits. nice bedding.
- well located. was there just for one night. the rooms are very noisy and so you hear your neighbours loudly. beds are comfortable and staff friendly and helpful
Bories House, Country House Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi, Bories House, Country House Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Beautiful location, clean and lovely facilities, considerate staff.
- Beautiful country house, helpful staff, comfy beds, lovely spacious common area with open fire place.
- The host was very accommodating with our unusual check in time (3am). The staff was very nice and helpful. Good breakfast. Nice dining and sitting area with a fireplace. Amazing views from all the windows!
- Beautiful B&B just outside of town facing the water. Bright and cozy rooms with comfortable big beds and nice bathrooms. Gorgeous breakfast space, all with stunning views.
- Calidad del alojamiento, estilo, ambiante, … se siente como en casa (de alta calidad) 🙂
Hotel HD Natales
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel HD Natales offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.
- Very friendly boutique hotel in a beautiful setting. Excellent value for money.
- The location is perfect the staff extremely friendly and the owner went out of his way to help us plan some excursions. The view from the room was lovely!
- Very helpful staff. Great location with good views. Cosy common area to relax and have some nice cocktails. Super comfortable beds.
- It was the most amazing experience in terms of customers service, the most friendly staff you can find.
Very warm welcome.
Good food at restaurant.
Sitting room with big windows, view over the lake and the mountains and very good Internet connection.
Feels like at home.
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Hotel Costaustralis offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel is great at Puerto Natales. Room is comfortable & cozy, ggod for pre-/post- hiking trip nights. Waterfront, it was pleasant to just sit in the lobby and look over the snow mountains across the river. Walking distance to all major spots in the small town and staff were nice. Breakfast is good as well. Highly recommend.
- Great views to the fiordo… nice modern just renewed bath room … great location just in front of the water … good buffet breakfast
- A very comfortable and tranquil hotel at which to recover after 5 days trekking in the Torres del Paine. Spacious room with fabulous lakeside view.
- The room was very clean, comfortable bed, and great shower. Overall a good stay.
- Clean, comfortable and good hotel. Location is good – it’s easy to get to main town restaurants. Good size rooms, a great shower and nice modern decor.
Hotel Altiplanico Puerto Natales
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Altiplanico Puerto Natales offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- super good food and drinks, excellent service, excellent staff and services. the view was amazing, the common areas were superb.
- Heated towel rack was great. Nice view of the sea and mountains from the restaurant and room.
- Amazing design and beautiful property with lovely views.
- Amazing hotel, great views, great hot tubs, friendly staff.
- The view and feel of the place really compliments the wider surrounds of Puerto Natales and by extension Torres del Paine Park. Everything is well considered and the heated floors in the bathroom are great.
Hotel Simple Patagonia
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Simple Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Very beautiful hotel! Excellent breakfast and huge windows for a lovely lake view.
- We totally enjoyed our 2 nights in this beautiful hotel. Great value of beauty, comfort and money. View from the rooms just great. Stuff super helpful and polite. Breakfast is delicious. Totally recommended.
- Incredible space. Views were great. Close to town. Easy to find. The meal the chef cooked was unexpected one of the best meals on our trip. He also prepared smoked Guanaco which was incredibly good. Would recommend this place to anyone
- Perfect view from the Window, very trendy… Wood/glass/concrete… Simple, but ideal for the place, nice breakfast
The hotel and the views are absolutely stunning.
Breakfast is great, very complete and fresh , I only missed bacon. They serve dinner (paid separately), but we didn’t try it.
Location is good, midway between the airport and the Natales (you need to walk ~40 min to Natales or take a taxi which costs ~3500 CLP, but the views are worth it).
Room and bathroom were well equipped, bed was comfortable.
Staff was very kind and helpful.
WiFi although not excellent, but it was the best we tried in Patagonia and actually usable.
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Weskar Lodge offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- The welcome drink was a nice touch, and the food at the on-site restaurant was fantastic!
- The views were spectacular and the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were lovely too.
- The restaurant was really good, for breakfast and dinner … nice views from my room and excellent views from the restaurant
- Great view. Nice accomodations. Superior staff. Lovely breakfast.
- Bed was so comfortable and staff were awesome! Really friendly. Stunning view over the lago. Great bikes to hire. Loved it!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Vendaval offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great address right in the middle of the town. So kind to keep our bags for 6 more days while we were in Torres del Paine, even though we stayed only one night. Great breakfast
- Hotel Vendaval is a beautifully designed hotel with quiet, clean and modern rooms. Breakfast was inclusive and was served in the adjacent restaurant – all you needed was available. The staff was very helpful with getting taxis early in the morning to get to the bus station. The location is central and seemed to offer short walks to some great looking restaurants. Unfortunately, our schedule did not allow us to explore Puerto Natales. Would definitely recommend staying here!
- The Hotel Vendaval is an excellent and well run hotel. Exceptionally helpful staff.
- This new hotel in Puerto Natales is simply the greatest deal in town! It’s adorable, home-y yet lux, well located, well heated (Natales – even in summer can get chilly), and has the most amazing views from their bar area.
Amazing rooftop bar views and new construction with a sparkling clean bathroom.
Friendly front desk that allowed us to leave extra luggage when we hiked the W circuit in Torres del Paine Park and booked us an early morning taxi to the bus station (5 minute drive/20 minute walk with a pack).
Good location a block off the main street and close to excellent restaurant options.
Top Hotels In Puerto Natales Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Natales Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Natales Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Natales Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!