10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Marino Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Marino Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Marino Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Marino Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Marino Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Marino Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Marino Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto Marino Valencia Community:
Hotel Gran Playa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Gran Playa offers accommodations in Santa Pola, just 11 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Torrevieja is 16 miles from Hotel Gran Playa, and Alicante is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Gran Playa.
- The room was lovely and modern. Crisp white bed linen. Good selection at the buffet breakfast although the hot section could have been warmer. Good evening meal waiter service.
- Lovely hotel with super friendly & helpful staff.
- It was very clean and the staff were very friendly
- Very accommodating, friendly and professional staff. The hotel had everything we needed and provided us with items we had forgotten to bring! Daily room cleaning was of a very high standard.
- Handy for a stopover on the way to the Airport good value and close to the beach . You could walk to the Marina in about 20 mins where there is a good choice of nice bars & restaurants. Breakfast was very good with a good selection and quality too. Good hotel for this time of the year as lots of parking outside the hotel.
One of our top picks in Santa Pola.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Patilla offers accommodations in Santa Pola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alicante is 11 miles from Hotel Patilla, and Torrevieja is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Excellent choice for breakfast,
Lovely welcome when we first arrived and every morning for breakfast, even the cleaning ladies had lovely smiles and greeted us.
- Breakfast was alright, go down to the restaurant and help yourself.
- Location was fantastic. Room was very comfortable and the price was excellent.
- everything essential was there and the bed was nice and comfortable. It is good to have the option to eat in the restaurant next door, as for example in my case there was a public holiday during my stay.
- Good central position , very comfortable and good value
- Excellent choice for breakfast,
Situated just 2.5 miles from Alicante Airport, Alicante Hills offers an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. Each apartment has a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.All apartments at Alicante Hills have simple modern décor, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. In the air-conditioned lounge area there is a sofa bed and flat-screen TV, while kitchenettes include a fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine. Kitchenware is not provided. There is an extra charge for use of the safe.The complex offers a spacious sun terrace with a children’s pool and a landscaped garden area with a children’s playground. There is also an on-site café serving breakfast.Saladar-Urbanova Beach and El Plantío Golf Course are within 1.2 miles of Alicante Hills. Alicante city centre is 3.1 miles away.
Privacy of the patio facing the pool
Right next to the sea view but can’t access beach easily
Apartment very spacious and lovely
Fridge is given with microwave etc
- We used the hotel to get to the airport the next day. We were happy that there was a small restaurant at the hotel were we could get dinner and a beer.
- Very large limited cooking utensils but great airport stay Easy 5minutes taxi to Alicante
The apartment was big and comfy. Lovely view but i had to ask to move as they tried to shove us next to the car park in the ground floor. Nice large balcony.
Good value for the cost.
- Excellent value for money, everything you need in an apartment
- Privacy of the patio facing the pool
B&B Hotel Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.B&B Hotel Alicante offers accommodations in Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 2.9 miles from B&B Hotel Alicante, and El Corte Ingles Alicante is 2.4 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Convenient for the airport for an early flight the next day. Room with a sea view was a nice bonus.
- I loved how clean and modern was the room, very friendly staff, clean bathroom. White, ironed sheets. It was really pleasure to stay there. Free coffe/ tea machine :).
- Basic hotel, but everything was clean and functional. No frills, but good value for money.
- Spacious lobby with plenty of room. Free WiFi. Shower lovely and hot with fabulous towels.
Late flight in to Spain. Good location to put our heads down, before traveling further.
Good price and breakfast
The Hotel Areca has a free spa with a pool. It is a 5-minute drive from Alicante Airport and 5.5 miles from the beach. The center of Alicante is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi can be found in the spacious, modern rooms at the Areca Hotel. Each room has a work desk and a hairdryer.Facilities at the Areca include the Carabí Restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a terrace and a café-bar.The Areca is less than half a mile from the Torrellano Train Station. The town has a range of bars and restaurants. Elche is a 20-minute drive from the hotel and there is free on-site parking.
- Very close to the airport,clean comfortable and nice environment for a 1 night stay before we headed off to next destination.
- Convenient to the airport and the shuttle bus was good. Food in the restaurant was nice and even though it was not busy we could not sit near the window as these were reserved. No one sat at these tables all evening and the table was still vacant when we left.
- Staff very helpful, location ideal for the airport. Parking was easier then i thought. WIFI was acceptable. Rooms were clean and roomy i would definitely stay here again.
We really liked the fact that the hotel was close to the airport – especially for a 6:00 am flight. The shuttle began running at 5:00 am, so that was too late for us, but the front desk arranged for a taxi driver who arrived promptly at 4:00 am and the ride only took about 6 minutes and cost 14 Euros. Despite the proximity to the airport, we (luckily) didn’t hear the planes.
We enjoyed dinner in the hotel restaurant and the great gym facilities (along with a swimming pool) were an added bonus! We easily found street parking at no additional cost.
- Ramirez who was working on the reception, when we checked in and also the view from the bedroom window when we looked out in the morning
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche is located in Torrellano, just 30 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a shops at the property.Alicante is 7 miles from Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche, and Torrevieja is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche.
- Reception were very efficient and friendly , it more than met our expectations for an overnight stay.all
- Excellent value for money, clean, modern, comfortable and quite considering next to a busy road
- our flight was late and we didn’t check in till after midnight but they waited for us.
Ideally situated, comfortable room, free wifi, discounts on breakfast and menu del dia, secure parking, restaurant open 24 hours – excellent choice of transient accommodation.
Friendly and efficient staff at reception, in the restaurant and cleaning staff.
- Coming from Alicante it is situated about 2 miles after junction 22 on A 70, very easy too find and very close (10 mts) from Airport.
Abba Centrum Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Just under 1 miles of Postiguet Beach and Santa Bárbara Castle, this stylish hotel in central Alicante features a sauna, gym and a steam bath. The furnished terrace is surrounded by plants.Featuring modern décor, all rooms at the Abba Centrum Alicante have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Some also have a hydro-massage shower or bath.The Abba Centrum serves a breakfast buffet on the terrace, and the Centrum restaurant prepares Mediterranean cuisine. A bar-café in the lobby shows sports events on a large-screen TV.The hotel is in Alicante’s commercial district. The Abba has easy access to the A-7 highway and is a 15-minute drive from Alicante Airport. The city’s train and bus stations are just over a quarter mile away.
- All the staff were very helpful and friendly. The Hotel is located in the centre of Alicante, so there are plenty of restaurants and cafes and tapas bars to choose from. Also Department stores for shopping and a close walk to the beach.
- Staff very helpful and pleasant. One member of staff went to the trouble of checking on the internet about a museum in Orihuela and gave me excellent information. Thanks.
- Nice breakfast (various local dishes!), excellent location, comfortable bed
- It was to Abba hotels usual high standard, room spacious & with excellent amenities. Had breakfast in the cafeteria, very good value. Used their car park which was a bit tight but didn’t cause any problems.
- I still like the location and decor of this hotel but not as much as I used to.
Hotel Ibis Budget Alicante
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ibis Budget Alicante offers accommodations in Alicante. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 2.9 miles from Ibis Budget Alicante, and El Corte Ingles Alicante is 2.4 miles away. Alicante Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and helpful and rooms were very clean and comfortable
- We have stayed here many times and find it very handy for the airport also good bus service into Alicante Staff friendly
- Bed was hard and uncomfortable Disabled toilet and shower room that was a wet room and everything soaking
- The beds were very comfortable and the facilities good. The hotel is good value for money and very convenient for the airport.
- Ibis budget is like big house for the dolls:) clean, small and made from plastic 🙂
Hotel Doña Isabel
Hotel Doña Isabel is in Torrellano, less than half a mile from Alicante’s Airport and Conference Center. It has a traditional Spanish restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Doña Isabel offers rustic accommodations, with stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each air conditioned room has a private bathroom and a TV.The hotel is in central Torrellano. The A-70 Highway is just 1,700 feet away and provides access to both Elche and Alicante in 10 minutes.The beaches at Arenales del Sol are less than 6 miles from the Doña Isabel, while Les Salines Park can be reached in around 25 minutes by car.
This hotel has everything for a night stay
Bus stop across the street 1AB goes straight to the airport cost 1.5 €/person
- Beds comfy and room quiet. Shower very good and spacious.
- Great location vis-a-vis airport. Wonderful meal in restaurant
- Friendly staff. Offered good place to safely store our bicycles. Nice, comfortable room. Good value for money.
- Excellent value for money stop off when you have an early flight out of Alicante. Good food and never found a problem parking nearby.
- This hotel has everything for a night stay
Sercotel Suites del Mar
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sercotel Suites del Mar is located in Alicante, 1,650 feet from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and 1,650 feet from San Nicolas Cathedral. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Harbor Terminal Alicante is 1,950 feet from Sercotel Suites del Mar, and Castle of Santa Barbara is half a mile from the property. Alicante Airport is 6 miles away.
10/10 for everything !
The most chilling short break i`ve ever had !
We will most defo be returning soon
- The location was amazing. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hotel and will revisit soon.
Location was great, rooms good,views were great, bar was nice and people very friendly and helpful..
Breakfast was also pretty good, but didnt eat in the Restaurant other than Breakfast
Didn’t use too many other facilities, but overall a great place to stay.
- Location of hotel & the room I stayed in was larger than average for this room type.
I had upgraded to the superior wing and there the breakfast was great with nice selections.
Perfect view. Two balconies 🙂
- 10/10 for everything !
Top Hotels In Puerto Marino Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Marino Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Marino Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Marino Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!