10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Laforest Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Laforest Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto Laforest Magallanes:
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Hotel Costaustralis offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel is great at Puerto Natales. Room is comfortable & cozy, ggod for pre-/post- hiking trip nights. Waterfront, it was pleasant to just sit in the lobby and look over the snow mountains across the river. Walking distance to all major spots in the small town and staff were nice. Breakfast is good as well. Highly recommend.
- Great views to the fiordo… nice modern just renewed bath room … great location just in front of the water … good buffet breakfast
- A very comfortable and tranquil hotel at which to recover after 5 days trekking in the Torres del Paine. Spacious room with fabulous lakeside view.
- The room was very clean, comfortable bed, and great shower. Overall a good stay.
- Clean, comfortable and good hotel. Location is good – it’s easy to get to main town restaurants. Good size rooms, a great shower and nice modern decor.
NOI Indigo Patagonia
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, NOI Indigo Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the sea, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- The staff at the hotel were all extremely friendly and keen to ensure our stay was as rewarding as it could be – exceptional service!
Staff at Noi is exceptional
Always people willing to help
Go with aventura outdoors they are great
Stylish building at a great location
- The Two Javiers were awesome. We’d endured a boat trip the day before with 100+ passengers (hiking to the glacier was a bit like the escalator at Macy’s) and were thrilled to have a tour with just the two of us. Lovely lunch, good company, guide clearly aware that fact and data overload diminish the experience. Worth every peso!
- The staff were very helpful With information about the hotel, The area and tours.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Vendaval offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great address right in the middle of the town. So kind to keep our bags for 6 more days while we were in Torres del Paine, even though we stayed only one night. Great breakfast
- Hotel Vendaval is a beautifully designed hotel with quiet, clean and modern rooms. Breakfast was inclusive and was served in the adjacent restaurant – all you needed was available. The staff was very helpful with getting taxis early in the morning to get to the bus station. The location is central and seemed to offer short walks to some great looking restaurants. Unfortunately, our schedule did not allow us to explore Puerto Natales. Would definitely recommend staying here!
- The Hotel Vendaval is an excellent and well run hotel. Exceptionally helpful staff.
- This new hotel in Puerto Natales is simply the greatest deal in town! It’s adorable, home-y yet lux, well located, well heated (Natales – even in summer can get chilly), and has the most amazing views from their bar area.
Amazing rooftop bar views and new construction with a sparkling clean bathroom.
Friendly front desk that allowed us to leave extra luggage when we hiked the W circuit in Torres del Paine Park and booked us an early morning taxi to the bus station (5 minute drive/20 minute walk with a pack).
Good location a block off the main street and close to excellent restaurant options.
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Aquaterra offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great location for the town. Very Friendly. Only 15 min walk to Bus Terminal.
- The bed was super comfy and the decorations of the entire place were very cute and welcoming. The shower was also great with good water pressure and hot water. We were given fresh towels and shampoo etc. and the breakfast was a simple but good buffet. The staff was friendly and we were able to leave our bags while we went trekking Torres del Paine. We ate at nearby restaurant Afrigonia which was very good.
- This is a cozy, cute spot decorated nicely with artisanal blankets, pillows, and rugs. We were there only for a one night stopover although I wish we had been able to stay a bit longer. Pillows and fluffy duvet were delightful. Breakfast was included – options included oatmeal, cheese, meats, some cakes, and toast.
- very solid breakfast, lots of fruits. nice bedding.
- well located. was there just for one night. the rooms are very noisy and so you hear your neighbours loudly. beds are comfortable and staff friendly and helpful
El Muelle Hotel Boutique
El Muelle Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was a wonderful little hotel. Great way to end the day. The staff could not be any nicer and helpful
- The personnel is great and attentive, the hotel is situated near the sea with a nice view
- I loved everything about this place. Located immediately by the sea and walking distance to the main streets (city centre). Loved the style, cleanliness, super comfortable bed with extraordinary duvet and pillows. Even though there was a mish-mash with my booking and I’ve got twin room, instead of double, that was rectified the next day. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Definitely the best hotel we stayed at during our place to Patagonia.
The staff was helpful and friendly and it was close to shore as well as walking distance from most of the city center.
receptionists were friendly .
Breakfast was simple but fine for our needs
- The place was new and very nice and clean. The location was great – walking distance to the square but far enough that it was mellow and quiet. We stayed before and after our trek in Torres del Paine and the hotel kept a bag for us while we were gone.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Keoken Patagonia offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- Lovely friendly hosts Made us feel very much at home
- Excellent service and friendly host! Rodrigo, the owner, went all his way to ensure that you have a great stay at his house. He helped arranged all the tours plus transportation. Great location and near to the town square. Highly recommended and the best B&B that I ever stayed!
- Rodrigo and Gloria were genuinely interested in us and went out of their way to make sure we had advice, connections, and travel options as well as providing great lodging. The rooms were very comfortable with great beds and showers. The breakfast was excellent as well. When one of our party experienced a death in the family, Rodrigo and Gloria helped to find and connect with them at a mountain lodge, and went out of their way to help make connections and provide caring, space, and resources to help with changes in travel plans.
- Perfect location which is two blocks away from the town center and sea side. Breakfast made by the owner himself is nice. Plus the mattress is super comfortable
- Owners are among the most friendly and helpful people I’ve ever met. Also, location is very good: close to the town’s touristic centre and yet offering a nice view of the mountains from common relax room upstairs (at least when there are no clouds)
One of our top picks in Puerto Natales.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Milodon offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
- Hotel well located in Puerto Natales and staff very nice.
- Very helpful staff, clean rooms and good location.
- Good location with restaurant next door. Easy to walk around town from there.
- The beds were basic, but very comfortable. The breakfast was just what we needed before heading out to explore the surrounding area. We spent 2 nights here before a 10 day trek in Torres del Paine National Park, and another 2 nights after the trek. Carmen was happy to store our extra luggage while we were on the trek, at no extra charge. There was a language barrier for us, as we don’t speak Spanish, but Carmen and her staff made us feel very welcome. We paid our first two nights in US Dollars, and the last 2 nights on a credit card. Puerto Natales is very remote, and when you travel this far from home, its nice to be greeted as an old friend.
- Carmen was an amazing host. The staff and hotel are very nice.
Hotel Saltos del Paine
Hotel Saltos del Paine offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Proximity to city and easy to get to
Clean rooms and comfy bedding
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast and very clean.
- Lovely decor in the lobby and rooms. I also liked being out of town a bit.
Excellent location, room cosy and comfortable, great view, staff extremely competent, friendly and v helpful .
They went out of their way to fulfill some activities I planned.
- The night manager spoke good English and was very helpful. The day staff had almost no English. The breakfast was excellent, esp. the fresh scrambled eggs and the fresh fruit salad. The view from the room out to sea was gorgeous if stark. The hotel was well located, 3 blocks to downtown, one block to museum, one block to ocean. El Bote restaurant a few blocks away had great seafood but don’t order their king crab, it is stingy and cold.
- Proximity to city and easy to get to
Hotel Martín Gusinde
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Martín Gusinde offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location is excellent, the staff are friendly and more importantly they speak English. Yaldaa as a receptionist at the front desk was a super nice girl, and spoke English fluently which was great, since I have tried another hotels just to check the price and locations, finding person with the ability to speak English was very difficult. The hotel was clean, breakfast was decent and it was totally worth of the money that we paid.
Nice hotel. Friendly, helpful staff speak English. staff. Good breakfast. The hotel caters to groups. We luckily were not impacted by this.
Puerto Natales is a quiet town to stay in.
- Good location, walkable distance to town and seaside
- The staff were incredibly kind and helpful – we had a few issues with our plans and they sorted everything out for us. The hotel itself is great – breakfast starts early which is great if you are doing a trek and the staff will make you eggs, the showers are great and the hotel is clean and nicely furnished with everything you need available
- Very nicely decorated place. Good breakfast buffet. Helpful staff
Hostal de los Castillos
Hostal de los Castillos offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.Each room includes a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Breakfast was good, comfort bed and good shower.
Ruth at reception was nice and helpful.
- The garden setting was delightful. The beds were very comfortable. The staff host (Ruth) was wonderful and very accommodating. She worked effectively with us to resolve the issues we had with the property.
- Located in a quiet neighborhood. A few minutes walk to the center and restaurant ( try El Bote restaurant, a few feet away). Clean and comfortable apartment. Taxi to the bus station and vice versa is 1,500 CLP. WiFi is good… Pay cash, no taxes added.
- Good breakfast, clean, bright place. Room has a vacation house feel to it.
The helpfulness of the staff: they let us leave bags for a few hours after check-out and kindly printed out our airline boarding passes. Everything was accomplished easily despite my limited Spanish.
The room was comfortable and the shower was hot.
Excellent eggs cooked to order with the breakfast.
- Breakfast was good, comfort bed and good shower.
Top Hotels In Puerto Laforest Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!