10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de Vega Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Vega Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de Vega Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Vega Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Vega Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de Vega Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de Vega Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De Vega Asturias:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Vega, 20 miles from Ribadeo, Pleamar features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find room service at the property.Cudillero is 25 miles from Pleamar, and Foz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- It was all delightful in this small boutique hotel, the attention to detail was amazing, the breakfasts scrumptious! And Puerto de Vega a charming small fishing port with excellent restaurants.
- Lovely seaside themed hotel. Staff were very warm, friendly and helpful. Beautiful, tasteful interiors. Great clifftop location. Wonderful breakfast with homebaked cakes. What more could anybody want plus great value for money.
- We loved our stay here and if we could have stayed longer we would have. It’s location is convenient to great restaurants, hiking and beaches. The service was excellent and we really enjoyed the beautiful breakfast provided. Our accommodation was super comfortable and of a high standard. If we have the opportunity to return to the town of Puerto De Vega we definitely will! A very well looked after town which is quiet and fabulous for its proximity to picturesque walks and coastline.
- we loved the house,the location,all the facilities and staff.We really enjoyed this charming place.Cozy and brilliantly designed room,beautiful common salon room,sea view,tranquility,great ,copious and tasty breakfast,lovely quiet area with fantastic beaches nearby.The staff here is absolutly incredible,attentive and caring service.Highly recommended,will be back!
- Where do I start? This beautiful hotel was fabulous. On arrival the receptionist was so nice and friendly. Our twin room was spotlessly clean and we were brought up a welcome drink, small bottle of cava and chocolates. Continental breakfast was all homemade and the selection was second to none. The staff spoke good English and were just lovely, so helpful. The weather was rainy whilst we there so they let us put our motorbike under the porch out of the rain. The hotel was decorated in a seaside theme and was very tastefully done. On leaving we were given two small bottles of water. Such nice touches. Would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended. Gracias
Hotel el Pinar
Located in Villapedre in the region of Asturias, 20 miles from Ribadeo, Hotel el Pinar features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Cudillero is 25 miles from Hotel el Pinar, and Foz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from Hotel el Pinar.
- Beautiful and comfortable accommodation with many handy facilities, breakfast was great and very good value. Lovely garden and a pilgrim friendly café a short walk away.
- Great value for money. Beautiful room with balcony and amazing views. Everything was very clean and modern. Breakfast was delicious and plenty. Beautiful neighbourhood, easy to find and ocean views. The staff was very friendly. I’ll definitely stay again!
- The location was great – easy to find. Parking was easy & plenty of it. Rooms were a good size and were very clean & comfortable. Nice views from the rooms of either the sea or the gardens. Very handy café about 2 minutes from the hotel. Basic hotel without loads of facilities, but what they do have is spot on. Perfect for an overnight stay.
- We felt really welcomed at this property and were in walking distance of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela and a couple of local bars/cafes next door to each other. Excellent rural views from the property. We were even given a choice of rooms when we arrived. Interesting port very close by, Puerto de Vega.
- Our room was quite big and it had all the facilities needed. It also had a terrace with a view.
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias is located in Navia, just 16 miles from Ribadeo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cudillero is 29 miles from Hotel y Apartamentos Arias, and Foz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- A good serviceable hotel. It provided basic but pleasant accommodation for a one nite stay. The staff were really helpful in supporting us when one of us became unwell and needed some extra items from the kitchen.
- Great place and will come back next time I visit Navia.
- It was central and close to the centre of Navia. We found a nice place to eat. The apartment was clean and large enough for a family of 4.
- Great location near the city centre. Basic aparthotel but good value for money.
- We had an apartment in the hotel. This had facilities to make a simple meal. We used the excellent supermarket across the road for supplies and then went out to enjoy a night on the town. Navia is an interesting town, and had a lively atmosphere on the night we were there. There are excellent bars and plenty of places to eat. Proper Spain!
Hotel Rural Villa Auristela
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Rural Villa Auristela offers accommodations in Villapedre. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Ribadeo is 20 miles from Rural Villa Auristela, and Cudillero is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Rural Villa Auristela.
- It was comfortable and very relaxing. The owners were so friendly and our room very clean and so big.
- Breakfast was good and position good with helpful staff and reasonably easy to find. Good overnight stop on way to Galicia and Portugal
- The room and 1900 building is beautiful and restored in a tasteful manner, but more importantly Jesus was a great host. He welcomed us like family. He insisted that we have breakfast at the hotel and woke up earlier than his set time to accommodate our plans. When we settled our bill in the morning he said he contacted booking.com to let them know he was giving us a lower price because we were Pilgrims walking El Camino de Santiago. Upon leaving, it was like my wife and I were leaving our family home.
- The friendly lady, but we could only talk in Spanish. The cleanliness of the room, the breakfast was continental but good, coffee good. The room a good view of the sea in distance and the shared terrace too, but not really for sitting out.
- The location was beautiful, the owners were extremely nice, everything was clean
Blanco Hotel Spa
Situated on the western coast of Asturias, close to the town of Navia, the hotel is close to the Barayo Nature Reserve, an extensive stretch of pristine golden sandy beaches.Asturias has a fantastic coastline referred to the Wild Costa Verde, that has managed to avoid mass tourism and offers a much more authentic experience. Given the environmental importance much of the area is protected including the neighboring Frejulfe and Barayo beaches, and the Cantabrian waters, which are popular with surfers.
- Everything was as expected for the rate we paid. A well kept property.
- Great hotel with comfy rooms but uncharming situation in an industrial area and the decor was not my taste. The restaurant is EXCELLENT and breakfast really good as well.
- This place is superb. Stunning property, very modern design and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff were fantastic, and there is an onsite cafe and also a very good restaurant there at the hotel. Parking is great on an onsite car park, and the rooms even had air conditioning. Loved the place.
The gentleman that was in charge during breakfast time was very nice and helpful.
The gentleman that was serving dinner in the BAR was also nice.
- A very clean spacious hotel and room enjoyed the spa staff very helpful
Hotel Rural Suquin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Suquin offers accommodations in Navia, just 19 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cudillero is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Suquin, and Foz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Rural Suquin.
- The owner was very hospitable and friendly, and didn’t complain when we arrived very late. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of homemade options.
- Albert, the owner was very informative about places to visit nearby and further afield. He was a gentleman.
Nice and quite place.
Family owned. Very kind atmosphere.
c’est la cinquième fois que je vais dans cette hôtel …toujours impeccable et son propriétaire toujours a l’écoute de nos demande et fait le maximum pour nous satisfaire …toujours avec le sourire.
personnel qui parle le français très bien …très agréable localisation ,au calme , dépaysement garantie .
- Me encantó puedes descansar y es todo muy natural buena actitud nos encanto
Hotel Rural 3 Cabos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural 3 Cabos offers accommodations in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ribadeo is 23 miles from Hotel Rural 3 Cabos, and Cudillero is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The location is spectacular. The host can give information about EVERYTHING. Cannot recommend it more highly.
- Location but unfortunately misty while we were there
- Brilliant location and excellent staff.Really comfortable and lived up to the reviews.
- Owner was extremely friendly and helpful (he speaks excellent English). Service was spot-on. Wonderful views over the coast from the restaurant/bar area. Food was first rate (portions are generous) and excellent value. Good selection of wines and craft beers, and a good local cider. Bathroom (with a bath) was good-sized. Attention has been paid in bedrooms with plenty of plug sockets available and mosquito-mesh coverings allowing for an open window at night. There is a lift.
Fantastic views over the bay and 3 capes. Countless details to enjoy. Very friendly staff, fantastic dinner (try the chocolate bomb, it’s amazing!), art., comfortable beds, a lift for the baggage…
We had to leave early to arrive in time at the cathedral beach and got a little early bird breakfast. Many thanks. Hope to come back and stay longer!
Hotel Arco Navia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Arco Navia offers accommodations in Navia, just 16 miles from Ribadeo.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cudillero is 29 miles from Hotel Arco Navia, and Foz is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Excellent bathroom, quiet, coffee and tea facilities in the lobby
- Have always wanted to stay at this hotel but circumstances ie a dog never allowed it but I wasnt disappointed.This is a superb little hotel,well run,lovely rooms and really convenient for the town.Its a gem really and will be revisiting on my next trip to Asturias next year
- Das Haus liegt zentral und ist angenehm. Der Service ist sehr freundlich. Wasser und Gebäck auf dem Zimmer. Kaffeemaschine in der Lounge. Gut!
- La decoración, tranquilidad, la ubicación y la comodidad de las habitaciones
- La habitación en general. Muy limpia y cómoda. Perfecto. Pregunte a la señora que nos hizo el check in por un rte y muy amable me indicó acompañándome fuera del hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palacio Arias offers accommodations in Navia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadeo is 16 miles from Palacio Arias, and Cudillero is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
We actually were allocated a room in the Palacio, but up at 2nd floor level with sloping ceilings and tiny windows. It really is a Palacio with furnishings to match. Very easy to find and lots of off street parking. Check-in fine and lift to 2nd floor.
Breakfast was very good with an ample selection to suit all tastes.
- Small charming town in a new remodeled small palace
- A truly grand setting. Comfortable room and very good breakfast, offering a choice which so many hotels seems to lack. Being offered some protein – ham and cheese – rather than endless carbohydrates, sets me up for the day properly!
- The staff, particularly the manager, were the most obliging that I have ever encountered. Nothing was too much for them. The Palacio Hotel was the best of the very best. They were Magnifico!
- Atmosphere of historical building. Spacious room. Free parking place. Bars and shops nearby.
- We actually were allocated a room in the Palacio, but up at 2nd floor level with sloping ceilings and tiny windows. It really is a Palacio with furnishings to match. Very easy to find and lots of off street parking. Check-in fine and lift to 2nd floor.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Dabeleira offers pet-friendly accommodations in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 31 miles from Hotel Dabeleira, and Ribadeo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I had a single room which was a good size, well equipped with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was almost as large with a good shower. The room was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was freshly prepared to order and I enjoyed it on both days I was there.
- Real plus to have mini-kitchenette in the room with fridge, sink, microwave, toaster. Coffee/tea sachets and bottled water supplied daily. Good cooked breakfast for 4 euros pp was a surprise too. Very comfortable room, great value and very helpful friendly manager.
- This is a new hotel with an elevator. Lots of light & ventilation. In the old town area close to the port. Excellent Tourist Information office.
- Comfortable safe and clean, staff helpful. Very small hotel. Room modern and bathroom well equipped. Had kettle and tea making facilities and fridge.
- The room was very clean and modern. A quiet area at the back off town. Nice bars around the back
Top Hotels In Puerto De Vega Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de Vega Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Vega Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de Vega Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!