10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De Santa Cruz Extremadura:
Eurostars Palacio de Santa Marta
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Eurostars Palacio de Santa Marta offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- EXCELLENT HOTEL – UNFORTUNATELY WE HAD TO MOVE TO THE PARADOR IN TRUJILLO BECAUSE THE CAR PARK WAS A NIGHTMARE – RIGHT AT THE TOP OT THE TOWN UP WINDY, NARROW STREETS – IT WASN’T THE HOTEL’S FAULT – THERE WAS A CHEESE FESTIVAL THE WEEK WE WERE IN TRUJILLO – SO WE COULDN’T PARK IN THE MAIN PLAZA CAR PARK.
- Lovely property right in the heart of the historic town.
- Amazing view of the square and proximity to the castle.
Spectacular location in a lovely old building.
We stayed 3 nights and had a few issues during this time but I have to commend the staff for dealing with this very efficiently and to our satisfaction.
- The location was excellent especially for the Chiviri festival. Could watch from our window or just a few short steps away. The atmosphere is the plaza de mayor for the chiviri is excellent. Choice of food could be better but all good value.
One of our top picks in Trujillo.Located in the town of Trujillo, this luxury hotel is built within the San Antonio convent, dating from the 16th century.Now a deluxe hotel, the Izan combines an authentic historic setting and traditional architecture with 21st century comforts. It has been fully restored to preserve its splendor and original character. In addition to its cloisters, charming central courtyard and other original rooms, the hotel now features an outdoor swimming pool and a vaulted breakfast room.The baroque-style property is located in the beautiful countryside of Extremadura. The ancient local town is famous as the birthplace of legendary Conquistador, Francisco Pizarro.
- Good breakfast until 11am, great location, nice pool for when it gets warmer. The reception people were very nice, we called 2-3 times before our arrival and they were fully helpful and kind.
A hotel with beautiful decor …fascinating history.
Large rooms…very comfy bed . Evening meal in the restaurant excellent .
- Fantastic hotel close to Plaza Mayor. Great room and very good value for money.
- History and how they incorporate into accomodation, service in restaurant was great also
- This hotel was a pleasant surprise on a nice Christmas get away. Large, comfortable room with a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was nice sized with all modern conveniences. Perfectly located with a short walk to the main plaza and historical area. Parking easy to find in front of hotel.
Palacio Chaves Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Palacio Chaves Hotel offers accommodations in Trujillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Cáceres is 26 miles from Palacio Chaves Hotel, and Guadalupe is 30 miles away.
Splendid hotel. Rooms and entrance hall look like a museum with numerous painters from famous painters. Very nice owners. They even drove our car to the hotel to help us navigate through the mediëval part of the city.
There is a swimming pool, terraces and several lounges to read, play chess or rest.
You have the feeling to be back in the 17th century.
- Very original hotel, very spacious rooms, extremely friendly staff, splendid location
The great ambiance of the hotel. Only 7 rooms, in a beautifully-restored old building, with a secluded garden, in the historic centre of Trujillo.
Our room was quiet and comfortable.
The hotel is full of books, paintings and interesting old furniture.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Special mentions go to Ana, who showed us round, and Jacinto, who came out on his motor-scooter to guide us to the hotel (we arrived on Good Friday and much of the city centre was blocked off for processions. But even on a normal day, reaching the hotel might be challenging).
- Everything was beautifully set out and considered for us and our pets. Anna, our host, was especially attentive, spoke superb English and was super friendly. We will definitely be back for a longer stay next time! Thank you!!!
- A delightful bijou hotel presided over by the wonderful Ana. A welcome change to the large , facelace, modern alternative.
- Splendid hotel. Rooms and entrance hall look like a museum with numerous painters from famous painters. Very nice owners. They even drove our car to the hotel to help us navigate through the mediëval part of the city.
Hotel Rural El Labriego
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural El Labriego offers accommodations in Plasenzuela, just 19 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rural El Labriego.
- Good location on our route south, the terrace and room along with the interesting and quite quirky old features.
Location of the small village – 15km easy drive to Trujillo – which is fantastic!!!
Spectacular drive over the mountains from Avila
Swimming pool in the hotel
Rustic charm of the hotel- historical agricultural implements
Little balcony overlooking the town and countryside.
- meals were very good and value for money, staff very friendly, nice location for 2days
- The tranquil feel of the hotel was lovely and the staff were very attentive.
Very traditional Spanish, dark & cool – outside temp was 42c when we arrived
Brilliant air con, super comfy room/bed, and easy internet access
Delicious dinner & amazing local wine.
The staff didn’t speak English but tried hard, as did we , to ensure we had everything we needed
A lovely quiet town
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Victoria offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- A lovely hotel in a beautiful building. The restaurant is excellent with good food at a fair price. Probably the best food we had on our tour of Spain. We had a good sized room.
- Great location, friendly staff, beautiful Hotel, Clean rooms.
- This was our second visit to the Hotel Victoria and we would stay again because of the excellent facilities, the excellent parking and the excellent location (bars and restaurants popular with local people are nearby).
- Entrance hall is far above what I expected. Staff very helpful!
- the hotel is a period piece, but sensitively modernised with decent disabled access and lift
Hotel La Torre
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Torre offers accommodations in Miajadas, just 29 miles from Mérida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trujillo is 22 miles from Hotel La Torre, and Don Benito is 14 miles from the property. Talavera La Real Airport is 52 miles away.
- Comfy twin beds and great aircon which was definitely needed. Good food served in the comedor. Could offer a bit more for breakfast- the only thing on offer was toast!
Restaurant was excellent.
Room was fine considering the price of 22 E.
Friendly staff who bought an English speaking waiter .
They did not have our booking recorded but found us a room and found a safe room to store our bicycles
- The staff, although busy with a wedding, we’re friendly and helpful.
- El trato fue muy muy bueno. La relacion calidad precio muy buena. Muy facil y comodo acceso. Ademas de tener un restaurante y cafeteria muy concurrido por vecinos y demas lo cual es clara señal de un negocio bien llevado. Nosotros no dudaremos a la hora de volver.
Parador de Trujillo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parador de Trujillo offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.
Very pleasant stay in a beautiful surrounding We had the “priors”room. To enter the room, you had to climb some steps (yes, the prior had a higher position than the others). We liked Truijjlo, an authentic small village. Friendly people in the restaurants, however nobody speaks english,
The parador was a very nice one.
- Coffee at breakfast was poor, too strong, and stewed. The rest of breakfast was brilliant
- Spent three nights there in February. Great location for easy exit from town for day trips. Very close to main square, about a 5 minute walk. Had a couple of dinners in restaurant. Typical reliable parador fare.
- The atrium with the birds was spectacular. If you were lucky, you could peek at the castle from the room.
- Atmospheric hotel. Former convent. Comfortable rooms and ideally located close to Trujillo’s historic plaza mayor. Well worth a visit.
- Very pleasant stay in a beautiful surrounding We had the “priors”room. To enter the room, you had to climb some steps (yes, the prior had a higher position than the others). We liked Truijjlo, an authentic small village. Friendly people in the restaurants, however nobody speaks english,
Located in Miajadas, 28 miles from Mérida, Hotel Triana features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Trujillo is 22 miles from Hotel Triana, and Don Benito is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Triana.
- Hotel limpio y moderno. Personal muy atento, en especial en el bar.
- El desayuno buenísimo y barato, la cama está muy bien.
- Me trataron genial, me permitieron guardar la bicicleta en sus instalaciones antes de la Titán de los Ríos
- La atención personal. Por error en la reserva no habían habitaciones disponibles,y me dieron nada menos que la suite.
Saliento o jantar, comida com qualidade e quantidade. Funcionários extremamente simpáticos.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Las Glorias offers accommodations in Torre de Santa María, just 21 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Mérida is 26 miles from Las Glorias, and Trujillo is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- La recepcionista que nos recibió era muy atenta y resolutiva .
- Habitación amplia. Cuarto de baño limpio y grande. Muy cómodo. Trato amable del personal. Calidad al mejor precio
- La amabilidad, la habitación amplia y cómoda… Muy limpio, tranquilidad y buen precio. Al llegar a la habitación, una nota de bienvenida, clave wifi (para que no la tengas que estar pidiendo) y botella de sidra, agua y caramelos de recibimiento gratis!!! Aunque no te dejan pagar con tarjeta en el restaurant, la amabilidad del personal para facilitarte las cosas. Por lo demás, genial todo!!
- Wi fi gratuito..pequeno almoço a bom preço, estacionamento gratuito…
- la ubicación me gusto bastante y el entorno también.
Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels
Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels offers accommodations in Trujillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cáceres is 27 miles from Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels, and Guadalupe is 29 miles away.
- Nice enough, very good value for money, good service
- Staff great Alejandro was especially helpful and kind
- Good sized room with air conditioning. Decent, clean bathroom. Very handy restaurant and bar beneath. Good value accommodation.
- Good price/performance ratio, but don’t expect much.
Clean and comfortable hotel, only a few minutes drive into centre of Trujillo.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Large on-site car park
Top Hotels In Puerto De Santa Cruz Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de Santa Cruz Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!