10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De Mogán Gran Canaria:
Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection is set a few feet from the beach in Puerto de Mogán. This hotel features a spa and a swimming pool with direct access to the sea.Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection is set in traditional, Spanish-style buildings and offers attractive, bright décor throughout. All rooms feature a balcony or terrace and ocean views. Its air-conditioned rooms also provide a minibar and satellite TV. WiFi is free in public areas.The restaurant offers a range of Canarian and international cuisine. Guests can relax on the hotel’s terrace, which has loungers and views of the marina. There is also a pool-side bar, serving drinks and snacks.Hotel Puerto de Mogán THe Senses Collection is located in the so-called Little Venice, a unique area where you will find saltwater canals interconnected by little bridges. The centre of Puerto de Mogán is within walking distance of the hotel.
- The location is really good, close to bars/ restaurants, marina and beach. Its a relatively small hotel which we prefer, the hotel restaurant has a stunning seaview.
- Very friendly staff. Extremely comfortable bed. Beautiful location.
- So close to the beach hotel is in a great location
- Great location – comfortable – lovely breakfast, evening meal a little repetitive.
- The view was amazing the pool area has beautiful views and access to the ocean by a private stairwell.Staff were really helpful and friendly
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Mogán in the region of Gran Canaria, 12 miles from Playa del Ingles, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Maspalomas is 11 miles from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan.
A friendly greeting with a glass of cava on arrival ?
The swimming pools were the cleanest we’ve ever experienced.
All the staff were smiley and helpful.
The bathroom and all the complimentary extras were exemplary.
The whole atmosphere was warm and tranquil.
- New facilities, rich breakfast, nice spa (though for adfitional 18 eur per person)
Loved everything about this hotel.
Gorgeous room, wonderful food and fabulous staff. Exceeded all my expectations!!!
- Excellent location. Very well taken care of and the heated looks were great! Breakfast was always good and we loved having the Prosecco offered each morning.
- The room was beautifully decorated and the bed was comfortable, I enjoyed being able to use airplay on the TV. The room service was prompt and very good. Breakfast was also very good.
- A friendly greeting with a glass of cava on arrival ?
Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Mogán, 12 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 11 miles from Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa, and Las Palmas is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The dining area was below ground level and was surrounded outside by tall plants and water features which kept dining area cool that together with excellent waiter service and a high standard of food made this holiday memorable.
Comfy beds food excellent
Staff happy & helpfull
- Nice easy going hotel with lots of space and well designed
- Excellent facilities and top service,delicious food, the rooms and grounds are immaculate, very welcoming staff, amazing pool, great location only a few minutes walk to Puerto Mogan (if you manage to leave the hotel grounds:)
- The complex is stunning, with meandering paths set in beautiful tropical landscaping with a large variety of interesting plants and trees. The swimming pool areas were great with plenty of comfortable sunbeds and parasols, with a choice of a peaceful pool at one end of the complex or a livelier pool with organized activities. Very pleased with my room, nice balcony overlooking the pool. The buffet dinner and breakfast were exceptional, very high-quality food and lots of choice.
Mogan Princess and Beach Club
One of our top picks in Taurito.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set in Taurito and featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools, Hotel Mogan Princess and Beach Club is located 2.5 miles from Puerto de Mogan. This hotel offers a restaurant and 3 bars.The property includes a beach club with a chill-out terrace in Taurito Beach, 2,650 feet away, and a free shuttle from the hotel to the beach during the day. There is a panoramic pool for adults and a childrenâs pool.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature a terrace or balcony with sea views and satellite TV with international channels. A fridge is available in all rooms. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has evening entertainment and a nightclub. There is also a 24-hour desk and concierge service. A snack bar and minimarket are available on site.WiFi is available in the lobby and the internet-corner for a surcharge.Gran Canaria Airport is located a 30-minute drive from Mogan Princess and Beach Club.
- I loved everything, food was nice , pools beautiful, room good , staff was great
- Rooms small,they just added another bed in the room.No sockets for charging ph and etc.
- Location for us was superb and nice walk down to the beach. The hotel itself was amazing, rooms were very clean and excellent size and we had an outstanding view out to sea. All staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent.
If you will be lucky try to book the building #3 or #4, assumed there is best view, as you can see Puerto De Mogan, nice little port town which is must to visit as well. To rent a car by staying here for couple of days is good idea. You can do it also in close town Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria. There is regular bus going trough the resort as well.
Few nice beaches close and nice views around.
- it was great value for money nice view and food and drink included for the price. Bar man at the pool was friendly, loved how we could hang out on the beach too.
One of our top picks in Playa del Cura.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Riviera Vista offers accommodations in Playa del Cura, just 10 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maspalomas is 9 miles from Riviera Vista, and Las Palmas is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very good hotel for this price. Stuff is friendly and helpful. Nice view from pool and room with sea view. Breakfast is good and recommend for everyone book room with breakfast, because in that area you can’t find better breakfast for this price and I give 100 proc. that you will like this hotel breakfast. 😉
- Excellent hotel and staff with amazing views over the Atlantic.. will definitely book this hotel again..
- Hotel Location was great, Staff was very helpful and friendly. Access to the beach by an elevator like from a sci-fi 🙂 Size of the room was nice.
- Super breakfast, nice view, huge balcony, great location, wifi in the rooms.
- The staff were the main asset particularly the waiting staff especially Ramires, I think that was his name. Accommodating and helpful at all times.
Cala Blanca By Diamond Resorts
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering fantastic ocean views, Cala Blanca is in a quiet area near the black sand of Taurito Beach, in Gran Canaria’s Mogán resort. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a tennis court.The area around the complex has mountains with tropical plants and flowers. The port of Mogán is about 3 miles away.The Cala Blanca apartments are all bright and comfortable. They have a large terrace, a living area with a TV, and a kitchen with an oven and fridge.The complex has a fitness center and sauna. There is a 24-hour front desk, a pool table and a library, as well as a mini market.Cala Blanca also features a Wii tent and an aromatic and medicinal herb garden.Maspalomas beach and Little Venice are less than a 30-minute drive from Cala Blanca.Please note that the hotel is in a mountainous area, and therefore has steps to all apartments and public areas. The hotel is not recommended for guests who have trouble walking and is not accessible by wheelchair.
- The staff very friendly and helpful. The apartment had everything what we needed. Nice view from the balcony.
- Pool is very nice – beds are nice and also the renewed rooms from level 6 to level 2
- after staying at the lowest level 1 – direct to the mountain/bus road – we asked for a renewed apartment when we returned a week later – and that is a big change. With new bathroom and better furniture and lightning in the living and bedroom room. A sliding door in the bathroom makes a big change. We got room 202 which is 150 meters walk from the elevator – but in the second level where you dont feel the traffic so direct.
- The pool is a “10” – you can swim 30 meter and it is clean an well kept – try to swim when the lights come on. The mattress is also a “10”. And the view of sun set is also good
- The view is special, pool area is great, rooms are spacious.
Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 650 feet from Amadores Beach, on the Costa de Mogan, the Gloria Palace Royal features an infinity pool with sea views. Built from natural stone, the hotel has spacious rooms with a private balcony.The popular resort of Puerto Rico is 15 minutes away by foot, with many shops, bars and restaurants. Gran Canaria Airport is a 40tgminute drive from the hotel.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have sea views from the furnished balcony. They feature satellite TV, a bathrobe and slippers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the property.The Gloria Palace Royal’s spa has an indoor pool, a hot tub and a gym. There is also a ping-pong table.
- Very friendly staff. Nothing was to difficult for them to do for you. Hotel beautiful location overlooking a great beach.
- Location, Food was fab, Staff were so friendly and couldnt do enough for you!! Overall, Excellent Hotel and Excellent Stay!!!
Buffet (fish night) – amazing!
Staff very attentive and keen to please, without being intrusive.
Room (Block 2) – perfect. Balcony completely private, good size with great bathroom. Basic kitchen facilities an added bonus!
- An excellent hotel, great facilities and the staff couldn’t be more helpful. Especially enjoyed the horizon pool. Very easy to access the beach which was very clean with lots of restaurants if you wanted a change from the hotel. Will definitely be returning for another stay.
- The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. The location although a bit of a walk is minutes from the beach with a local supermarket minutes away. The views are spectacular with ample sunbeds for those who wish to use them. The hotel is located right next to the local bus runs and taxis are moments away with a call from reception. Breakfast is a buffet style with plenty of choice. The spa was excellent and well maintained.
Paradise Lago Taurito
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Paradise Lago Taurito is just 150 feet from Taurito Beach in Gran Canaria. The hotel includes an outdoor pool and children’s mini-club.All air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony or terrace with side views of the Atlantic Ocean. They also have a private bathroom, satellite TV and safe.Set in large gardens, the Lago Oasis Water Park includes free water slides, hot tubs and foam jets. There are also tennis, squash, and paddle courts, subject to an extra charge.The hotel restaurant offers a range of Spanish and international dishes with show cooking and pizza. There is also a pool bar and an evening bar.The Paradise Lago Taurito is 2.5 miles from the town of Mogán. There is easy access to the GC500 Main Road, and on-site parking is offered for an additional charge.
- This was a great hotel. It was a family holiday, our 6 and 8 year old boys had a great time. Water park is good, the food was good, always something different each day. They loved the animation team too.
- Very good food with such a varied menu. Excellent location Friendly staff
- Actually we were moved from Lago to Valle Taurito Hotel. Valle is 4* but I do not see difference. As we spent a lot of time on trips, we do not miss kids playground (not existent) but enjoyed smaller audience.
- great hotel very comfy quiet area lovely for a quiet break or a family holiday
- Beds were comfy, room spacious, staff brilliant especially the barman. Kids thoroughly enjoyed it. Although not all the waterpark was open this did not impact our enjoyment. There was work going on in the hotel and waterpark but again noise was not a problem. I have to say that the kids had a great time which allowed us parents to totally relax. Hotel is great, food at restaurant was the same as any all inclusive, repetitive but always something to eat.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Riosol offers accommodations in Puerto Rico, just 9 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 8 miles from Hotel Riosol, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I always feel like at home when I’m coming back to Riosol
- The sea view and the premium room with all the comforts 5*****
- The view from the terrace was extraordinary, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- The view was totally awesome, and the food was excellent! The design of the hotels structure is perfectly suited for the steep landscape of the property. We will reccomend Riosol to all our friends and relatives! We will be back! 🙂
- We had an all inclusive stay, and was a little hesitant as we had not done this before. But I was very pleasantly surprised by the variety of food on offer every day. We stayed 11 nights and didn’t get sick of it, but quite possibly ate too much as there was so much choice! But hey, it was a holiday! Some staff were really welcoming and friendly, others not so much. But I am certain this is true of any business and we weren’t put off by this. However, we certainly appreciated those who were! Rooms were cleaned to a good standard and done so often. The weather was excellent, often it would be cloudy and cold in Las Palmas only for it to be sunny and hot in Puerto Rico. We didn’t have one day of rain, even though temps only got as high as 22 degrees – the sun is harsh! I grew up in NZ/Australia so reminded me of home and the need to reapply suncream otherwise you will pay for it dearly.
Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria
One of our top picks in La Playa de Arguineguín.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring accommodations with large balconies and ocean views, Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria showcases 2 outdoor swimming pools, one of which is a saltwater pool, and 2 children’s pools.Just 150 feet from Aquamarina and Patalavaca Beaches, the resort features a spa. The rooftop restaurant has spectacular ocean views and serves local and international cuisine. There is also a poolside bar and an outdoor lobby bar with great ocean views.The spa has a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath, and it offers massages and a range of beauty treatments. There is also a gym, tennis courts and other sports courts on site.All spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites at Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria have modern décor. There is a sitting area with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. The elegant suites include a kitchen with an induction stove, microwave, oven and Nespresso coffee maker.In Arguineguin, the hotel is less than 2 miles from Puerto Rico. Gran Canaria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very Friendly Staff and Waiters in the restaurant. Perfect for kids. Very nice playground for kids in the territory of Hotel. Live music every evening while you having a dinner. Very nice Pool Area, Tennis courts etc.You Can rent a car right in the hotel and car will be waiting for you right in front of the hotel doors. Luxury rooms, with your own modern Kitchen. Absolutely Amazing sea view from your balcony (which is HUGE!). I would recommend to go there.
- Second time we have stayed and love everything especially the staff
- Staff were amazing. They couldnt be more accomodating. We were extremely impressed.
- The staff was universally superb, and the hotel layout also superb.
- Liked the leisure facilities, sauna, steam room etc. We were only there for three days but kids club seemed good. Buffet breakfast was excellent. Gardens and view of ocean fab.
Top Hotels In Puerto De Mogán Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!