10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De Las Nieves Gran Canaria:
Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra
One of our top picks in Agaete.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Agaete, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra, and Las Palmas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra.
- Quiet location, beautiful mountains, rugged coastline and a restaurant which serves both breakfast and dinner. Highly recommend getting a sea view room makes it that much better watching the sunset from your own balcony. Rooms are very well facilitated, with toiletries, hot beverage making facilities, hairdryer, Air conditioning, Laundry services, bar area till late night. Rent a car for ease of transport. Nearby town with supermarkets and restaurants.
Nice and relaxed area, not the most touristy one. The weather can be slightly colder than in the South of the Island. Close to the mountains – ideal to do hiking.
The Hotel is clean, and has a nice outdoor pool, as well as a smaller spa section inside with pool and sauna.
Very big selection of breakfast, good for all taste. I was satisfied with the service.
- The staff were excellent, always attentive especially at the reception.The hotel location is superb. The airport pickup arranged by the hotel was very efficient and not overly expensive.I will certainly return to stay at your hotel again.
- Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Quite place and great view to the ocean
- Generous room for three adults. Large balcony with stunning views. Good shower.
RK Hotel El Cabo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RK Hotel El Cabo offers accommodations in Agaete.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from RK Hotel El Cabo, and Maspalomas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from RK Hotel El Cabo.
- Awesome terrace with a gorgeous view to Agaete’s mountainous sorroundings and the sea! We had a nice and spacious room on the entrance floor.
- Great Team / Common roof terrace with very beautiful View on the sea and the mountains/
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Lovely roof terrace. Good value breakfast with a good choice of food, provided in a hotel 50m along the road. Good value fish restaurants nearby. 30 mins from Las Palmas.
- We stayed at El Cabo for 1 night. The hotel is located in the middle of town and it was easy to find a nice local restaurant for dinner. The hotel has a community area with vendingmashines/kitchen and a nice rooftopterasse.
- Cleanliness of hotel, comfortable beds, excellent roof terrace
Hotel Puerto de Las Nieves
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In the picturesque town of Agaete, this hotel has a subtle nautical theme and a fantastic spa to enjoy. Head down to the nearby beach for breath-taking scenery and a swim in the Atlantic Ocean.After a day exploring the island, head back to the Puerto de las Nieves Hotel for a circuit in the spa. Here, you can massage away your aches and pains under the water jets, unwind in the Jacuzzi and kick-start your circulation with the contrasting pools.Relax with friends in the inviting lounge area where you can also browse the free, wireless internet. Then head to the restaurant and bar for a pleasant evening with tasty, local cuisine.The Puerto de las Nieves is located in a pretty coastal village with typical Canary Islands architecture. White houses have blue roofs and there is a calm atmosphere among the local community. The Puerto de las Nieves is on the ferry route to Tenerife should you wish to take a day trip to the neighboring island.
- perfect location a view steps away from the sea. Nice SPA and Poolarea. Preis/Leistung O.K.
- Large south facing balcony. Quality finishing of hotel. In middle of town.
- Good location in village, great breakfast, nice outside space on balcony in second floor rooms, lovely village with range of good restaurants.
- Spacious room. Sight of sea from room. Short walk to harbour and restaurants.
- Good selection at breakfast, quiet location, large balcony
La Aldea Suites
Offering suites which combine rustic and modern design, La Aldea Suites is located in San Nicolás, in western Gran Canaria. It features a terrace with an outdoor pool and hot tub.The rooms at La Aldea have stone walls, tiled floors, air conditioning, and stylish décor. They each have a private balcony, mini fridge, seating area and bathroom, and they come with satellite TV.The hotel’s bar offers snacks and drinks. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Staff at the Aldea’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also use the hotel’s bicycles for free. Guided hiking excursions can be arranged upon request.Tamadaba Nature Reserve is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. You can drive to the seaside in 10 minutes.
- Nice room with balcony over the hills and greenhouses (lots of them in the town). Good breakfast and coffee with good choice. Pool area is nice (though cold). Staff friendly though mostly v. little English language. Fridge in room. Comfortable bed.
The location was exactly what we wanted, away from the main tourist resorts but within a short walk to the town centre bars restaurants and supermarket. Although all facilities in town were small they were useful and the local people very friendly and welcoming.
We had a car for our holiday and found La Aldea an excellent base to explore the island.
The breakfast at La Aldea Suites was very good, plenty of variety. The rooms were clean and serviced every day. We had a great time.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Many thanks for the warm welcome and the flexibility with the booking. Very good breakfast with a great selection.
- Hotel was very well maintained, breakfast was varied and delicious.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and full of advice about the locality. You can travel to and from the hotel on public bus along a fabulous switchback road from Mogan. Breakfast was good and plentiful. It had a swimming pool which I love, but it was not heated and neither was the hot tub. We had a nice sunny balcony and the cost of bed and breakfast was good.
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Hotel Rural El Refugio is located in Tejeda, 17 miles from Playa del Ingles and 17 miles from Maspalomas.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Las Palmas is 13 miles from Hotel Rural El Refugio, and Puerto Rico is 16 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly service and delicious breakfast. The owners made us feel so at home…wish we had booked for longer. Fantastic location with awesome views.
- Very helpful owner/manager. Good buffet breakfast. Great location.
- The hotel is very charming, and the host quite friendly, but the property did seem a bit ran down. For the price and from the pictures I was expecting something on a different range. So that was a bit of a disappointment. The outside area is beautiful though and the location stunning, but unfortunately it was quite windy, so we couldn’t enjoy the garden area as much. There are common areas for the guests to socialise, which is really nice and free tea and biscuits.
- The hotel is in a splendid location high up in the mountains so heading out for walks was easy and highly energising. We were well looked after by the owner who went out of his way to produce unique coffee concoctions for breakfast.
- we arrived just when the storm and rain was hitting Gran Canaria (the strongest in 8 years). So it was nice to find the room heated with an extra heater. It was raining so hard that the water penetrated the window but a couple of towels helped to stop the water coming in. But we were safe and warm in our room. The bed was good and the room and style of the hotel is nice. Also a special door connects the hotel with its neighbor restaurant so we did not have to walk outside in the storm and rain. Our car was very dirty next morning, so it was nice to borrow a hose with water to spray it clean.
Hotel Rural Las Calas
Located in Vega de San Mateo, 17 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel Rural Las Calas features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 18 miles from Hotel Rural Las Calas, and Las Palmas is 11 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles away.
- the meals eaten at a communal table with other guests were good
The dinner was lovely. You didnt have to choice, the give you the 3 course dinner. You were seated with other people at a big table, which was nice.
Staff was friendly and there was a good atmosphere.
Friendly staff, comfortable bed,safe parking, good value breakfast.
It’s a pleasant rural hotel
- Small hotel, somewhat remote and quiet place off the usual tourist routes. Nicely refurbished old building and rooms, nice little garden to relax in. Very friendly and helpful staff. Car needed but then easy access to hiking regions (Roque Nublo etc) as well as to shops and restaurants in San Mateo (7 km) or elsewhere.
- De spesielle fasilitetene og uteområdet i skjermet område.
Hotel Los Cascajos
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Los Cascajos offers accommodations in San Nicolás. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Hotel Los Cascajos, and Maspalomas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast – very friendly and helpful hosts – very clean hotel and room – comfortable bed – very good locatation – excellent place for all outdoor activities – excellent value for money – will return again
- Its a very relaxing place, easy to rest. Good hygiene and all you can eat breakfast. I slept well. Also, pool /fitness nearby.
- Convenient “business like” hotel in the center of Aldea.
- Good location on the edge of the town, so easy to find and park but very handy for local shops and bars. Simple but freshly redecorated rooms and public areas. Good breakfast buffet.
- It was a very convenient hotel, right in the town centre, with a lovely bar round the corner, with very friendly staff and delicious food. A good centre for a holiday.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa del Ingles is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Maipez, and Maspalomas is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- The nature around the hotel is impressive. There is ample parking. The continental breakfast was very good. Although the spread was not huge, it contained all we needed and there were some changes made from day to day. The freshly squeezed orange juice is a big plus (it is not signposted anywhere, but we were lucky to see other guests asking the staff for it).
Hotel el Pino
Located in Teror, 21 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel el Pino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Hotel el Pino, and Las Palmas is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 13 miles from Hotel el Pino.
- clean and quite room. good located to the center of Teror. choice of 4 different dishes for breakfast.
- The room was very good in all aspects it was very spacious and very clean everything about the bathroom was good a nice comfy bed a television and a large balcony so you could sit down with a drink and appreciate the superb view.
- Excellent accommodation at this price. Balcony with a beautiful view.
- Large room, bathroom and balcony. Helpful staff. Good cooked breakfast.
- Huge terrace with a nice view, pretty interrior, comfy bed
Hotel Melva Suite
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Melva Suite offers accommodations in Firgas, just 24 miles from Playa del Ingles. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 24 miles from Hotel Melva Suite, and Las Palmas is 7 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 15 miles away.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
- Great rooms, nice bathroom, clean and tidy. Beautiful view to the mountains, fresh air. Very kind and helpful staff. Really quiet place. Restaurant serves great food and drinks.
- Spacious rooms, quality of the interior. Friendliness of staff. Food in restaurant superb.
Top Hotels In Puerto De Las Nieves Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de las Nieves Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!