10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de la Madera Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de la Madera Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De La Madera Tenerife:
Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites
One of our top picks in Santa Úrsula.Featuring spectacular mountain and sea views, the Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites offers a free shuttle bus service to Puerto de la Cruz. It has a spa, freshwater swimming pools and a restaurant.Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites is surrounded by lush, sub-tropical gardens where you can enjoy magnificent views of Mount Teide, the Atlantic Ocean, Orotava Valley and Puerto de la Cruz.Some rooms are located in the main building, while others are located in an annex building. Air-conditioned suites feature a lounge, a terrace and a fully equipped kitchen. They also have a private bathroom located in a quiet area.The onsite restaurant serves buffet meals.
- Rich breakfast, friendly staff, quiet location, tidy rooms and nice inerior, spa services.
- Very nice hotel with a lot of space (room/bathroom/kitchen/living room) and wonderful view of Teide volcano, over the sea and swimming pools. Spa services also very good, friendly staff. Huge choice at breakfast, some products cooked at the moment . It was also easy to find a public parking slot near the hotel. I would recommend it, if looking accomodation near Puerto de la Cruz.
- View from the room was amazing. (I had room at the corner of the hotel, from which I could see both sea and city.) Site from hotel at the front yard is also nice. Friendly staffs and clean rooms.
Probably quite ok in summer, or for spa activities (which we didn’t try out).
Picked it for the low price, but was expecting better quality.
- Beautiful views of Puerto de la Cruz, and the cliffs beyond. Bed was very comfortable. Lovely big palm tree right outside our balcony. Staff gave us extra blankets and a heater for the room, as it was cold at night in January. Only a 10min walk to the motorway, where there is a public bus stop – here you can get frequent buses to the rest of the island.
Hotel Best Semiramis
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de la Cruz, 27 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Best Semiramis features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Los Cristianos is 28 miles from Hotel Best Semiramis, and Adeje is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Best Semiramis.
- The room is the best we have ever stated, the view from the balcony is much more than fantastic, the staff is friendly and the food is good. We liked the hotel very much and in case we visit Tenerife again, we’ll try to book this hotel again.
- nice view, good breakfast and dinner buffet, not so expensive drinks, most staff was very nice and helpful
- Rooms are good, not too spacious but look modern, staff is friendly, great ocean view especially when you are on the upper floors , clean , nice gym. Food was good, not 5* good but still ok. The hotel is really big 18 stories tall, so have in mind that it will be crowded especially during meal time.
- The bed was really comfy. The situation is lovely.
- Everything about the hotel was great, staff were amazing, food was great, facilities awesome. Only thing I would say is the bathroom in the room was a bit dated in terms of decor.
Hotel Emblemático Casa Casilda
One of our top picks in Tacoronte.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Emblemático Casa Casilda is located in Tacoronte in the region of Tenerife, just 10 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 10 miles from Hotel Emblemático Casa Casilda, and La Laguna is 6 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Really friendly hosts, they went out of their way to be helpful, but they were not intrusive. The breakfast was great, lots of it home made and prepared fresh (some impressive cakes too!) they even put together a packed lunch one day that we left too early. Very peaceful with a nice garden and great views, the rooms and house is tastefully decorated with a few quirks. Location was great, right in the wine region, while the local restaurant “El Pole” doesn’t look like much from the outside, the food and wine is excellent for a very reasonable price (think less than €30 for two people to eat and drink their fill).
- The breakfast was delicious, copious and prepared with love
This place is extremly cozy and nice. The pictures represent reality pretty well, but I can gladly say it gets better once you are there.
What we loved the most was the kindness of the hosts! You really can’t get any better than this. The owner is a very polite lady that helped us with everything we needed throughout our stay. Breakfast is lovely, everything is homemade. The cherry on top was she packed us breakfast for the morning of our departure, at 5 AM! Gracias del alma para todo!
- I liked the rural place, lot of green and peace even if the house is close to the center
This was a great escape and proof of an authentic Tenerife experience, far from the more touristy south coast of the island. The house is a treasure filled with history and art. The hosts showed genuine hospitality and made one of the better “hotel” breakfasts we have experienced.
The accommodation is a good spot from where you can experience the north-side of the island, however it would bee good to have a car in order to explore the nearby areas.
We visited Tacoronte in December when the temperatures were relatively low, specially in the evening. Be sure to have some warm clothing in general, and if you are cold in the room you will be provided with additional blankets and heater 🙂
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just 950 feet from Puerto de la Cruz’s beaches and the pools at Lago Martiánez, the Hotel Vallemar has stylish rooms with balconies. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace with fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Hotel Vallemar features classic-style décor. All rooms include a TV, minibar and a private bathroom. The rooms offer garden or ocean views.A buffet breakfast is served in the Vallemar’s restaurant, which also hosts themed dinners with a range of Canarian and international dishes. You can enjoy a drink and snacks on the poolside terrace, and there is also a bar with live entertainment.The hotel is next to Puerto de la Cruz’s oceanfront promenade, and shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby. Plaza del Charco Square is a 5-minute walk away.Los Rodeos Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- bars and cafetarias in front of hotel on the promenade
The hotel location is perfect, staff is nice, very clean and tidy, its seems to be newly renovated.. Bathroom is new and clean.
Bed mattress very comfortable.
- Staff were helpful all in a lovely hotel and location . Only concern was beds and pillows good be better quality , and comfortable . Otherwise , everything perfect , including quality food
- Amazing view, great location for walks and lots of restaurants and bars with lots of excursions leaving from a 3 minute walk away. Great staff and breakfast lunch and dinner.
- The view was amazing. There are lots of pools and restaurants to choose from.
Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife is located in Puerto de la Cruz in the region of Tenerife, just 27 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Cristianos is 28 miles from Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife, and Adeje is 23 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 13 miles away.
- Nice hotel close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Big room, good food.
- Our stay at Sol Costa Atlantis was excellent as always at the hotels of Sol Melia chain. Absolutely recommendable!
- There was a great choice for breakfast. The pool area was excellent and very relaxing.
Friendliness of the staff
- Beds comfortable. View from the balcony over the sea was good – which we paid extra for. Pool enjoyable but water quite cold. Breakfast buffet had plenty of choice.
OCEANO Hotel Health Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, OCEANO Hotel Health Spa is located in Punta del Hidalgo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Puerto de la Cruz is 17 miles from Oceano Hotel Medical Spa, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 8 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- The guys at the reception were very friendly. The view was simply amazing!!! Looks like to have the sound of the Ocean in the room!
Airy, clean rooms – lovely view to the sea
- The view was the best I’ve ever seen. We lived at 9th floor and spent all time at the balcony enjoying waves and ocean breeze.
The spacious room and the amazing views from the balcony. The reception staff in particular were delightful and really helpful eg. with bus timetables.
The garden was beautiful and it was lovely to sit looking at it with the sea in the background when having breakfast every day.
- Really nice massages, great hydropool (34 degrees) and a nice outside pool and terras.
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Located in La Laguna in the region of Tenerife, 15 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 3.7 miles from Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa, and Garachico is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- As a pregnant woman, the staff were incredibly accommodating and very kind.
- Good location and we could walk to the historic downtown area in 5 minutes! . Friendly and courteous staff who were helpful. Decent room size and very clean!
- clean , luxury . close to airport TFN. popular area with many eating areas .
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good with an excellent choice. and the spa was very reasonably priced. the hotel is ideally situated for exploring the town.
- Nothing was remarkable considering this is supposed to be a 4 star hotel.
Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a swimming pool and garden area, Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is set at the heart of the tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz, in the north of the island of Tenerife. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Set overlooking the sea, you can enjoy excellent views from the hotel. Stroll down to the beach from this hotel, and relax on the fine sands. You can cool off by taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is equipped with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a sunbathe.Take a walk from here to the Plaza del Charco and the small, fishing port of Puerto de la Cruz – popular destinations in Tenerife.
- Amazing pool, great staff. Not far away from center and a beach. had a really nice stay
- The staff are super friendly and helpful. We Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
The view to the ocean was awesome room 406.
The location is very good:)
Best breakfast options we have ever seen (and we travel a lot)
- Friendly Staff. Breakfast good with lots of choice. Dinner good choice. Room clean.
- Good and great and stuff are nice and friendly actually people was kind and friendly
Catalonia Punta del Rey
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is 350 feet from the sea in Las Caletillas and 8.7 miles from Tenerife’s capital, Santa Cruz. It offers tennis courts, a gym, sauna and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Catalonia Punta del Rey have a private balcony and satellite TV. They are modern in style and feature wooden floors. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The Punta del Rey has 3 bars and a buffet restaurant with show cooking during all meals. The hotel makes its own bread and pastry. There is also a fusion restaurant with tasting menus and an Italian a la carte restaurant.The solar-heated swimming pool is surrounded by sun terraces and 2 hot tubs.The Catalonia Punta offers a large variety of daytime and evening entertainment activities, as well as live shows in the bar and an on-site disco open on Friday and Saturday nights. There is a children’s play area and organized activities in the Kids’ Club.
- Really friendly hotel felt safe and wasn’t bang in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. Restaurants were very authentic and loved the trip
- Largest double bed I’ve seen in a hotel room, staff is helpful, kind, and flexible, great location, and good prices
- Staff very friendly, lovely and clean hotel. The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of food and drink available all day. We decided to upgrade to all inclusive once we arrived as it was a very good deal and didn’t regret it.
It is very affordable place. Hotel is a bit old school but has everything you need – pool, entertainment, snooker tables, bar, karaoke 😉 etc.
It is located very close to the beach and probably only car rental in Candelaria 🙂
- Location was alright, close to the ocean. Hotel had an all-night event, not all may want to stay when the party is on.
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
In Santa Cruz’s financial and commercial center, Silken Atlántida offers panoramic sea views from its glass lifts. It has a rooftop terrace, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and hydro-massage showers.The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
- The bed was comfy! Breakfast was tasty, the coffee was great!
- The location is perfect, and the hotel and staff excellent
- the staff were so nice and helpful. From reception concierge bar staff and cleaners. Absolutely fantastic
- The hotel is central, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is nice and the staff is quiet pleasant
the location was very good, right in the center of the city
the staff was very friendly and helpful
the room was quite big, clean, quiet and comfortable
Top Hotels In Puerto De La Madera Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de la Madera Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!