10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de Avila Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Avila Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de Avila Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Avila Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Avila Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de Avila Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de Avila Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De Avila Cantabria:
Parador de Fuente Dé
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Parador de Fuente Dé offers accommodations in Fuente De, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Potes is 10 miles from Parador de Fuente Dé, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Enes the server and bar person was so kind and wonderful to us. The service at this Parador was magnificent in contrast to Santo Domingo dela Calzada where the service was very poor for anyone speaking English.
They gave us a room with a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountain face.
Beautiful furnishings and the art is real – not “hotel art”.
Stunning view of Piccus mountain
Next to cable car
The views and surrounding area.
Evening meal was excellent.
- Free parking, conveniently located close to the bus stop into town, very friendly and helpful. We would have stayed longer if we had time.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fuente De, 19 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rebeco features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 10 miles from Hotel Rebeco, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rebeco.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- I did not like. I asked for non smoking. The room was musty and hadneen sprayed with Something tohide the smell of smoke. staff miserable. We spent as little timse there as possible. Grim experience. l
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- Really friendly staff and an exceptional location from which to explore Picos. The cablecar was literally next door. Well priced for the quality of the accommodation, even in the height of summer. Rooms were comfortable and as described.
- Dinner choices were good as was the quality of the food and the location of this hotel is perfect.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Posada Maximo offers accommodations in Espinama. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Llanes is 20 miles from Posada Maximo, and Potes is 8 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly staff. No English spoken but we got by with google translate! Fast wifi. Great coffee. Location excellent
- Great location not far from the cable car up the Picos. We went half board and it was a good evening meal that included a bottle of wine. Very good value for money.
- A traditional posada, well positioned for some local walks on each hillside and a short drive to Fuentes De. On our first walk we saw 2 deer and a fox and were accompanied most of the way by a cacophony of cow bell sounds – lovely! We ate a super and not expensive lunch at the hotel when we arrived with the best home-made arroz (rice pudding) I have eaten in Spain.
- Very clean room; good location a short drive from Fuente De gondola
Excellent location, very friendly staff. Nice comfortable room. Off road parking
Great value for money, so would recommend.
Hotel Rural Peña Castil
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Peña Castil offers accommodations in Sotres, just 13 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Potes is 8 miles from Hotel Rural Peña Castil, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 48 miles away.
Very helpful and friendly owners and staff.
Good walking tips. Cute village.
- Absolutely stunning location! The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are so kind. Dinner is good, too. If you are traveling with small children who go to bed earlier than you, ask to stay in rooms 1-4 on the first floor – the lounge is just around the corner, so you can put your kids to bed and then relax in the lounge. Parking is easy and the wifi works well. The scenery can’t be beat, too!
- Dinner in the restaurant was good, same goes for the breakfast. Extremely friendly and polite staff.
- Exceptionally friendly owner rand staff….Beautiful location…Very good value…
The owner-Manuel- and his family were incredibly hospitable. There was lots of good advice about trekking routes.
Fabulous food: dinner was excellent.
- Very helpful and friendly owners and staff.
Hotel El Jisu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel El Jisu offers accommodations in Camaleño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from El Jisu, and Potes is 3.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Location and the picturesque views very welcoming staff and very clean rooms.
- The location was superb with views of the Picos mountains. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and breakfast was adequate.There was a lovely outside seating area and a nice pool. The parking area was ideal for our motorbikes.
- superb rural location – very friendly and helpful owner
- The host and hostess were warm and very attentive. we felt immediately at home. The food was excellent. The room was comfortable and the views were spectacular.
- Nice lounge. Decent breakfast. Genial owner who has a few words of English but where are his staff ?
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
Location is really good, short drive to Potes and walkable
Helpful staff although they don’t speak much English
Have an elevator
- Convenient location, friendlyy staff and excellent value food.
- Friendly staff, great location, nice terrace to drink beers on.
- Great for motorcycling holiday. 20 minute walk from Potes which is a lovely preserved Spanish village with plenty of resturaunts. Great roads to ride
- The location was superb for walking into Potes for a meal,etc and also for visiting the Picos mountains.
- Location is really good, short drive to Potes and walkable
Hotel & Spa Arha
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel & Spa Arha offers accommodations in Potes, just 20 miles from Llanes.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 31 miles from Hotel & Spa Arha, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles away. Santander Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Perfect location directly in the centre. Spacious room. Friendly staff
- Good blackout blinds. Bed was OK. Close to centre.
- There is most certainly a huge luck of facilities. The room was so small that I needed to go over the luggage in order to get to bed. One bed and a chair was all furniture in the room. The bathroom was too very small and the bed, pretty uncomfortable. The reception/restaurant area, provided the most awful brewed coffee I have ever drunk and apart from toast and sobados, topical cakes from Potes, there was nothing more to eat. Wifi was non existent. I shall never return to that awful and incredibly expensive place, I shall never recommend anyone to stay overnight night there.
– Good location close to Picos de Europa
– Good place in village
– Interesting village
– Buffet breakfast means you can eat as much as you want ! interesting when you go training
– SImple room but comfortable
- Building, reception and common areas have are consistent with the ‘spa’ name and you might expect to pay a lot more for. Breakfast was also quite good
Posada Javier is located in Turieno, 19 miles from Llanes and 1.5 miles from Potes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cangas de Onís is 27 miles from Posada Javier, and Ribadesella is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 46 miles from Posada Javier.
Wh where offered a better room without extra charge when we arrived. Javier was very friendly and explained us which places we shouldn’t miss. The room was clean friendly and calm.
We enjoyed our stay.
- The room was very quiet, clean and comfortable. The owner and family were welcoming and very helpful.
- Friendly helpful staff, simple comfort, garden where you could eat your own food if you wanted, beautiful views
- Si hubiera más variedad en el desayuno estaría ya de diez, pero Es muy avojedor todo.
- Entorno, amabilidad de Javier, casa rural con encanto
- Wh where offered a better room without extra charge when we arrived. Javier was very friendly and explained us which places we shouldn’t miss. The room was clean friendly and calm.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- This hotel is in an amazing position at the start of the Ruta del cares. The owner Manolo is a fabulously enthusiastic character who was so welcoming and helpful. Our room overlooked the road with stunning views of the mountains. We went to bed listening to the cares river. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom spotless. The staff were all lovely.
- Location – we could leave the bike at the hotel and walk to the Cares Gorge
One of the best hotel experiences we have ever day
Excellent value for money
Fresh baked croissants and coffee were wonderful start to the day
Superb location for two great hikes (Bulnes and Ruta del Cares)
The manager was a charming man and a great ambassador for the Picos, staff were great too.
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Location: right near the start of the Ruta del Cares. The owners were very helpful, in our case helping to get our electric car charged overnight by freeing up a spot near the kitchen window and allowing to run a cable through it. All without speaking the same language! 🙂
La Casa De Juansabeli
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales.This charming and tranquil stone house is situated in the heart of Asturias. It has a free parking lot and large terraces which lead down to a lovely spring and fountain.The elegant rooms at the Casa de Juansabeli feature heating, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Superior rooms come with a hydro-massage bathtub.The Casa de Juansabeli has a free Wi-Fi hotspot and spacious public areas.These include furnished terraces, grounds, a social lounge with bar and TV, reading room and library. The restaurant serves regional specials and features a fireplace.The Juansabeli is situated in Arenas de Cabrales, by the River Cares. It is well located for the Picos de Europa.
- Perfect hotel near Picos de Europa. Very good rooms and breakfast.
- Very comfortable stay, amazing breakfast. good location.
breakfast was excellent. it was a good location to explore the area from. The staff was very friendly,
A good restaurant(bar) was very close by. It was very quiet.
I can’t fault this place in any shape or form. It’s been an extremely nice stay. The staff were extra nice and the room was more than I expected. We had a walk-in wardrobe and the bed was really comfy. Extra sitting area with a TV and a separate desk. Bathroom was a good size too.
The breakfast was delicious and lots of tasty home made cakes to chose from. The one time we had dinner there, it was presented at a top class restaurant and also tasted as good as a top class restaurant! It’s a 2 star hotel but it has been way better than some 4 star places I stayed at in the past.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes peace and quiet and hikes in the mountains. The village was about a mile away with 2 supermarkets and some nice restaurants with equally good food 🙂 I’d definitely stay there again.
- A comfortable hotel set out of town with friendly staff and a good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Puerto De Avila Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de Avila Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Avila Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de Avila Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!