10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto de Andratx Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Andratx Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto De Andratx Majorca:
One of our top picks in Port d’Andratx.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Brismar offers accommodations in Port d’Andratx. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from Hotel Brismar, and El Arenal is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Brismar.
Extra friendly and helpful staff. It is a little old, but everything works and is very clean.
Food was excellent.
- The location is fab and the traditional style of hotel. Also the receptionist was very helpful to us in a little matter!
We stayed two nights, bed not made for us let alone room cleaned.
Decor very shabby, breakfast poor, tiny plates so only room for an egg and one rasher of bacon !
Desk staff friendly and efficient.
Hotel in s wonderful position, but needs renovation.
- Large bedroom, plenty of drawers and hangers in the wardrobe.Good pillows and blankets available. Lovely selection of food at breakfast.
Buffet style breakfast was very good offering both hot and cold options.
You could choose to eat inside or on the veranda.
On the day we left we had an early start, but a full continental breakfast was made available for us.
- Extra friendly and helpful staff. It is a little old, but everything works and is very clean.
Mon Port Hotel & Spa
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Mon Port Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Port d’Andratx. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from Mon Port Hotel & Spa, and El Arenal is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Excellent check in experience with Pedro who gave us an excellent restaurant recommendation.
Great spa, well- equipped gym, top massage, nicely laid out pool area and pleasant bar.
Good location, quiet but 15 minutes walk from centre of Port.
Room in upper floor of Block 2 with great balcony for the evening sun.
- Comfortable bed, lovely pool area, very tasty tuna sandwich and excellent Gin& Tonic!!
- Big swimming pool, really nice spa area. Easy to reach
- The breakfast was spot on – fresh fruit, pastries and of course coffee. The staff were wonderful and the hotel was within walking distance to the Port which had all the shops and restaurants, made for a lovely morning and evening stroll. Everything was actually a lot closer than I thought, which was a plus.
- Perfect for relaxing…Lovely Spa and never felt crowded…excellent Breakfast Buffet!
- Excellent check in experience with Pedro who gave us an excellent restaurant recommendation.
Hotel Villa Italia
This beautiful mansion originally dates from the 1920’s. It has since been carefully restored to preserve the many features of its glorious past.Set in Port Andratx, at the base of the Tramuntana mountain range, the hotel is located beside the Mediterranean Sea. From here you can enjoy fantastic views of the sea and picturesque port.
- I have food allergies and they never prepared anything that I could not have. Attention to details was perfect.
- Location. Helpfulness and friendliness of staff. Cleanliness of rooms and all public areas. Quality of decor. Quality of food. Bathroom fittings and provisions. Wonderful views of Port . Breakfast buffet top notch.
- Wonderful views from our first floor room, breakfast was plentiful and fresh with cooked options and freshly squeezed juice on offer. Staff were friendly, pool area was relaxing and general feeling of whole hotel was very chilled. Restaurant (which is run separately to the hotel) was very busy – we only ate lunch on one occasion by the pool and it was excellent.
- We love this hotel! It’s the second time we have stayed and it was just as perfect as the last time. The staff are amazingly friendly and our room was beautiful. We stayed in one of the two Royal Suites which are very large and have private large balconies overlooking the port. The location is super convienient for walking to the port which is moments away. The pool area is small but never crowded and the food is just superb!
- Stunning location . Well run . Very helpful staff .
Boutique Hotel H10 Blue Mar – Adults Only
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boutique Hotel H10 Blue March – Adults Only is set directly by the sandy beach of Camp de March. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with sea views, and all rooms overlook the sea.This adults-only hotel provides free access to its small spa center, with a sauna, a hot tub, a gym and a massage service. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms have a private balcony with sea views. They include a Nespresso coffee machine, an iPod dock and a large private bathroom with a shower and bathtub, slippers and a bathrobe.The 18-hole Andratx Golf Course is a 5-minute walk from Boutique Hotel H10 Blue March – Adults Only. Aqualand and Western Water Park are within a short drive of the property. There are bus services to Puerto de Andratx and Paguera.
- Fabulous location with great views of the bay. It’s a quiet, adults only hotel and if you are looking for night life, try somewhere else. The fifth floor chill out area is exceptional.
- Perfect location by the beach. Loved the bright & airy open-plan reception, bar & lounge. Friendly reception & waiting staff. Breakfast excellent & chilled Cava on arrival and at breakfast was the icing on the cake!!! Will definitely return.
Cleaned, hugs breakfast, near the beach, comfortable shower, quiet location.
Experienced heavy rain the first day and no one took care of the matresses- the next day all was wet and useless for several days.
- Good location .Friendly staff.Good restaurants nearby.
- Arrival drink was relaxing after a long journey. Check out at 12pm, Turkish Bath
Universal Aquamarin & Aquavilla
One of our top picks in Sant Elm.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Sant Elm’s beach front, Universal Aquamarin & Aquavilla offers functional, air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies. There is a buffet restaurant and 24-hour reception.All accommodation has bright, simple décor, flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has a tour desk, currency exchange and a car rental service. The restaurant offers buffet meals, including themed dinners twice a week. There is also a terrace with sea views.Free public parking can be found in the surrounding streets. Andratx town and harbour are within a 10-minute drive, and Sant Elm provides easy access to the Tramuntana Mountains.Palma Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
- This hotel is value for money. It’s kept very clean. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is plentiful and good. Fresh bread from the bakery and all other food looked and tasted fresh. The view from the terrace is wonderful and a lovely way to start each day.
- We liked the hotel, our room , and location with fantastic sea views, and secluded balcony. Breakfasts were sumptuous.
- Lovely food. Great location on the beach. Friendly staff and locals. Excellent local walking on Sa Dragonera and to Sa Trapa.
- Great sleepy town at the beach with some beautiful walks and view points.
- Wonderful location . In fact I would like to keep this a hidden gem.
Hotel Cala Fornells
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Cala Fornells is located in Paguera, just 11 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. El Arenal is 17 miles from Hotel Cala Fornells, and Magaluf is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Good beach location. Away from busy tourist spots. Super room/balcony view over bay and sea [if you book those rooms]. Pleasant dining area with outside veranda option for view.
- Very quiet and nice little beach opposite the hotel
This is a great hotel, one of the oldest in Paguera. Staff was very friendly, the beach was relaxing, and the pool was perfect!
The breakfast was more than enough to get you going on your day.
It’s a little far from town but there is a free shuttle bus and it only takes about 5 minutes.
- Good place! Very very helpful and friendly staff! Great location – nicest beach and the view is amazing. Nice care/bar near the beach! Clean rooms! Prosecco for breakfast! Fresh juice and fruit!
- Location, beach, service was friendly and efficient. Food average, bed uncomfortable. Parking easy but low season.
Bella Colina I Vintage Hotel 1953
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Bella Colina I Vintage Hotel 1953 offers accommodations in Paguera, just 11 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. El Arenal is 16 miles from Bella Colina I Vintage Hotel 1953, and Magaluf is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Good location, Awesome vintage style and decoration, so friendly staff, clean….all you need you will find there.
The breakfast is not very elaborate, but people are friendly.
The staff recommended a really nice lounge bar, set on the beach: the Mar y Mar.
- Great bed and very clean rooms. Sebastian and Tina very helpful staff members.
- Staying at this hotel made me always feel happy! It was like living in an art gallery, vibrant and colourful! All the staff are lovely. Must say a special thanks to Max who is an exceptional staff member! Infact he made my stay even more pleasant with his friendly ‘ can do’ attitude! He even drove me to the airport for an exceptionally early flight. I have told everyone I know to stay here! You will not be disappointed. Can’t wait to come back.
- Location, room, staff and the view from the balcony could not have been better. Quirky boutique style hotel, interesting decor. Terrace was lovely and would have been my first port of call in the summer. The bar had a great fell as well even though it was almost empty most of the time.
Iberostar Suites Hotel Jardín del Sol – Adults Only
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a spa center and sauna, Iberostar Suites Hotel Jardín del Sol – Adults Only is located in Santa Ponsa in the region of Mallorca, just 10 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. El Arenal is 15 miles from Iberostar Jardin del Sol, and Magaluf is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 miles from Iberostar Suites Hotel Jardín del Sol – Adults Only.
- I’m fussy with bacon abroad but everything else was super
- Good breakfast, interesting evening entertainment – live music, outdoor cinema…Beautiful location. Definitely would go back!
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful location..fabulous food
- Location, staff,food , accommodation all 1st class
- The staff really went out of their way to make our holiday special. Room was cleaned while we were at breakfast or gym. Dining area was lovely and great range of food choices. Welcome drink on arrival was a nice touch when checking in.
One of our best sellers in Paguera! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Bahia offers accommodations in Paguera, just 10 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.El Arenal is 16 miles from Hotel Bahia, and Magaluf is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Bahia.
This hotel was excellent value for money. Yes in some areas the hotel was a little tired but the room was a good size and very clean.
The reception staff were very helpful and friendly.
This is a family hotel, with lots of attention to the details. Place itself is very charming, with flowers in bloom, nice swimming pool, and SPA area. Firm beds. Breakfast has exceeded all the expectations: variety of bread, fresh orange juice, selection of fruits, cheese, meats, etc.
Not far from the place there is a free public car parking.
Great location – just across the road from the beach.
Room was small but clean and comfortable with a very nice balcony.
The bathroom was clean and spacious.
- Well Katia and staff were fab .The hotel was a beautiful warm boutique hotel .
- Lovely family hotel felt cosy a lovely relaxing holiday
- This hotel was excellent value for money. Yes in some areas the hotel was a little tired but the room was a good size and very clean.
Hotel Son Esteve
One of our top picks in Andratx.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Son Esteve is located in Andratx in the region of Mallorca, just 12 miles from Palma de Mallorca.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. El Arenal is 18 miles from Hotel Son Esteve, and Magaluf is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Son Esteve.
– junior suite has an extremly nice touch with modern elements but very charmoingly embedded into the 900 year old fince buildings
– breakfast consists of changing fresh and local ingredients prepared by the host personally.
– very personal and mallorquin style athmosphere
- Lovely authentic property with lots of special touches. Bathrobes big fluffy towels very comfy beds.
The large bed was very comfortable and the room spacious. The host was very polite if a little eccentric but very knowledgable and interesting to talk to. He seemed to run the hotel single handedly with his meet and greet and serving breakfast which was plentiful and very good.
Lovely gardens and swimming pool.
- secluded and peaceful. traditional. characterful. private swimming pool.
- Very comfortable large beds, big fluffy towels, quiet, nice pool with comfortable chairs and a beautiful view of the hills surrounding Andratx. Every day we got a different breakfast with homemade products served in the courtyard, it was lovely. One of the best places I ever stayed at.
- – junior suite has an extremly nice touch with modern elements but very charmoingly embedded into the 900 year old fince buildings
Top Hotels In Puerto De Andratx Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!