10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island:
Hotel Del Sol Galapagos
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Del Sol Galapagos is located in Puerto Ayora.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Extremely kind and helpful owner. Perfect, great breakfast. Great comfort.
- Friendly mom and daughter are managing this beautiful, clean hotel. Breakfast was so delicious every morning. She speaks very good English. The hospitality was at its best. We stayed in December 2017. The rooms are big and comfortable with running hot water and shower. It is 10 minutes walk to the main gate of Tortuga Bay.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Spacious and pretty room. Big bathroom. Meticulously clean. Lovely breakfast outside! The 10 min walk to the sea shore gave us a flavour of the local life.
- The breakfast was delish. The staff was super frendly. Our room was perfect loved the hammock on the balcony. Right on the beach close to other restaurants and bars for the night time.
- The hotel is exceptionally clean. I my room was very large, clean and comfortable king bed with large rooftop balcony. Mini fridge in the room. Breakfast was available at 6:30am. Eggs, toast, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit and juice& coffee. The staff very nice and helpful
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carliza offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent, the bed was comfortable, the plumbing worked well, showers were hot. It was kept clean.
- very clean, next to the best heladeria (soft-ice) of galapagos, close to the beginning of the tortuga bay, next to the laguna, good hotel and view
- Location is great, right on the “food street”
- Location is super good. Its also quiet during nighttime which is nice.
- Staff were friendly and understanding. Location is great, just a few blocks to the piers.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Ninfa offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Seymour Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Good value, simple but nice and clean, good A/C, very nice staff, efficient housekeeping, great great location.
Location was excellent!
Manager and reception staff is kind and open to help; however restaurant people sometimes doesn’t have a good attitude with tourist.
Hotel is near of the dock, restaurants and pier.
Hotel also provides bicycles to their guest with no cost.
The property was well maintained and tucked away just enough to feel relaxed. Our kids really enjoyed the pets (Ringo and visiting Pulpa from the continent:)) and we loved borrowing bikes to ride around – just watch the blind bend outside the gate.
The bar served really good drinks and it was nice to get a free one upon arrival.
Adriana at the front desk was so helpful and went out of her way to ensure that we were taken care of, knew where we were going and that the kids were happy. She even offered to do someones laundry on a holiday when the laundry stores were closed.
Definitely their best asset!
- Excellent location! My husband has difficulty with stairs…..this was perfect for him! The garden and pool, although small, were beautiful.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean room. Prime location for everything. Excellent happy hour with 3 cocktails for the price of one
Hotel La Casa de Judy
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Hotel La Casa de Judy offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from Hotel La Casa de Judy.
- Judy is a gem – vivacious and helpful. She makes the place great! She has good suggestions for dining and helped us find the tours and ferry tickets.
- Our room was upgraded to a room with an ocean view and it was indeed very nice view. The room was clean and tidy. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was very good.
This is a clean, nicely located, and well-run family hotel. We were very
happy that the 3rd floor view room we booked through Booking.com was
exactly as pictured with plenty of space and a very beautiful and
unobstructed view of the harbor. There was plenty of closet space, the
bed was big and comfortable, and the ac worked well for our entire
visit. Breakfast was some fruit, yogurt, toast and a couple of eggs,
simple and perfect for starting each day. The location is on the Darwin
Center side of town, within walking distance to the Darwin Research
Center and downtown. The staff is very helpful and connected us with a
local trip consultant who went above and beyond out of her way to find
us a last minute day trip. If you need faster internet or more coffee
selections, there is a great coffee shop about 3 blocks towards
downtown. The restaurant with the crepes about 3 blocks away is
- Judy, the owner, is extremely friendly and accommodating! Found us a great day trip for snorkeling.
- Great quiet property just a few blocks from the town’s main area. Very relaxing atmosphere.
Hotel Santa Fe
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace, Hotel Santa Fe has free Wi-Fi and breakfast in Puerto Ayora. Malecon harbor is 100 feet away and Tortuga Bay beach is 1.5 miles away.The rooms in Hotel Santa Fe feature private bathrooms. The suites feature kitchenettes and dining areas as well.Breakfast is served daily and includes seasonal fruit, bread, coffee or tea, milk, eggs, and pancakes.Seymour Airport (in Baltra Island) is a 45 minute drive away.
- Comfortable beds, bright reading lamps, lovely included breakfast, book library on site, close to the best dining
- great location, staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff very attentive. Great place, near everything but also not in the middle of the noise.
- The staff is amazing. They made sure we had an unforgettable experience. Not only do they have a hotel for.lodging, they have their own boat for spectacular day trips to the various islands.
- Excellent hot water pressure, pool and facility was very clean, coffee was available all day, owners very lovely, great breakfast, good internet connection, decorated beautifully
Hotel Pelican Bay
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a spa and health club, Hotel Pelican Bay is half a mile from La Estación Beach. Free daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.The rooms include a TV, minibar and air conditioning. Some also have a balcony. The private bathrooms have a shower.A variety of restaurants are located only 950 feet from Hotel Pelican Bay.At Hotel Pelican Bay guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk and other features, including a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry service.This property is just under half a mile from Galapagon National Park and less than half a mile from Estación Científica Charles Darwin. Santa Cruz Ferry Terminal is 25 miles away.
- Good location and probably the best pool on the island compared to other places I’ve stayed in the Galapagos. The decor feels a bit dated and the rooms are very ordinary, overall not bad, but not the best for your buck kind of place. You’ll be overpaying a bit.
- I did not think that this was worth the amount I paid. However, it was in a good location and had hot water.
- Very clean rooms, very good breakfast (free!), and service! Great location close to stores, transportation, tours, and food places. Also, the neighborhood is very safe, close to the beach. Beds were quite comfortable. Felt like being at home!
Good sized room with twin double beds. Writing table and two chairs.
Hot shower with good pressure.
Excellent location right by the town centre.
- I liked the location of this property because it was close to everything in town,
Galapagos Verde Azul
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Galapagos Verde Azul is located in Puerto Ayora.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Nice hang out area by the pool
Provides breakfast and drinking water
Friendly and helpful staff
Huge room with fridge and ample space to put/hang stuff
Lots of big windows and natural light
- We had a nice view room. The building was colorful and pleasant and used traditional materials. The owner was very accommodating. Breakfast was very good!
- Excellent location within walking distance of beach, Charles Darwin Research Center, and town center; friendly and helpful owner; lovely pool and lounge area; common fridge available for guests’ use; large water container in lobby for guests to fill bottles; our second room on the fourth floor had a fabulous view over the island and bay
- Cosy and big room with a nice view. Big bed and refrigerator.
- Owner and front desk staff very nice and helpful. Offered suggestions on where to eat and how to get to places. Located about 10 minutes walk to center of town in quiet part of town. No barking dogs or roosters! Enjoyed our secluded and clean room. Pretty good Wi-Fi. The lobby area is very nice, and hammocks on the rooftop terrace are a nice touch. Common areas presented well and we’re very clean. LOVED the free potable water! Nice that we could take a beer from the cooler after hours on the honor system.
- Nice hang out area by the pool
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a restaurant, Hotel Fiesta also has free Wi-Fi and breakfast in Santa Cruz. The diving centers are 500 feet away and Tortuga bay is a quarter mile from the hotel.The rooms in Hotel Fiesta feature private bathrooms, air conditioning, and balconies with views. Room service is provided.Guests can order snacks at the bar or relax in the game room.Baltra airport is a 45-minute drive from Fiesta hotel.
- We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel especially the swimming pool and the gardens. The hotel was well located. We could walk wherever we wanted. Staff were really nice and helped us with tour companies, taxis and baggage storage. I would happily go back.
- Complimentary jug of drinking water in the bedroom each day. Also the facility to refil our water bottles at the reception.
- Good location away from Main Street noise but close enough to walk in 5 minutes. Nice to sit outdoors in many areas and breakfast plentiful and fresh. Room is small but all white and clean. Nice new ac with temp control and quiet. We enjoyed our stay as staff helpful and eager!
- THE place to be in Puerto Ayora. The frendliest staff, great location. We felt like at home.
- I didn’t like anything about the hotel, I’m sorry.
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Cucuve Suites offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Cucuve Suites.
- Delicious breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff, perfect location, and clean accommodations
- Everything about this hotel was excellent, every member of staff was courteous, considerate and conscientious in every way.
- Good breakfast, very helpful staff, great location.
- Kioskos were just down the street. Many local venders to choose from – K.F William highly recommended. The last night we ate at IL NUOVO GIARDINO – the spaghetti is the best I’ve ever had! Also a drink with pisco and grenadine – fantastic!!! A must eat! Fish market a fun visit with all the animals trying to steal fish is close, as is everything in this adorable town! Rooms are some of the most comfortable and clean that I’ve ever stayed at and I travel a lot! The breakfast every morning is fresh and tasty with eggs, fresh fruit, bread etc. Galapagos coffee (which is made with a cappuccino machine free for use anytime night or day) along with tea and cookies for snacking! Staff is more than helpful and friendly, and did I mention constantly cleaning! Loved this place and will return. We booked 6 months in advance and got the last room for are dates. Yep couldn’t be more happy with the choice!
- A very informative email prior to arrival was needed and appreciated.
Hotel La Isla
Hotel La Isla offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Everything was absolutely amazing. Very good breakfast. Very good tips from the very friendly staff.
- El trato afable de los dueños del hotel. Las habitaciones eran limpias, amplias y modernas. El hotel está bien ubicado (casi en el paseo principal) y para lo que hay en la zona tiene buena relación calidad-precio.
- Excelente ubicación e instalaciones, muy moderno, José y Blanca excelentes personas
- Todo nuevísimo, hotel recién construido, sábanas con olor a nuevo, administradores amorosos y serviciales, ubicación inmejorable, la mejor relación calidad-precio. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados.
La atención y amabilidad de los dueños que atienden directamente a los pasajeros.
Las habitaciones modernas y, con muy buenas camas y ropa de cama. Aire acondicionado perfecto, construcción nueva y moderna .
Top Hotels In Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!