10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puente San Miguel Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Puente San Miguel Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puente San Miguel Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puente San Miguel Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puente San Miguel Cantabria:
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hospederia Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar in the region of Cantabria, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Hospederia Santillana, and Suances is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Facilities are wonderful. Location is great close to village but enough far away to avoid noise from Main Square (200m).
- Very easy to park !!!!! Also in walking distance to the small town.
- Comfortable room with lovely view in a beautiful old house. Great shower. Lots of fresh coffee at breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Fabulous place, very central in Santillana del Mar – away from busy roads and located on a mainly pedestrian cobble street. The staff are really friendly and laid back – I had 3 people fussing over me at breakfast! There’s a lovely relaxed vibe about the place. The bedroom was beautiful – the bathroom was perfect and the bed was one of the most comfortable I had slept on that week. I was walking on the Camino de Santiago, so all of these comforts were just what I needed. Fantastic spot – highly recommended!
Gorgeous village, surrounded by farmland.
Comfortable, spacious and bright room (203) with 4 beds, a sofa, a table and a desk – plenty of room for a whole family, though we were only 2.
Large, bright bathroom with a roof window. It was nice having a bath and a powerful shower.
We felt very much at home. The building is beautiful – stone and wood.
Hotel Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los Angeles offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Hotel Los Angeles, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Los Angeles.
- Very nice homely hotel in central location. Excellent value for money.
- Excellent situation, bathroom very modern, comfy bed, easy parking nearby and was free
- Excellent small (32 rooms) Hotel in a small town, really a grown up village. The Hotel is situated among others on the Campo del Revolgo, which is essentially a children’s play-park complete with climbing frames, slides, travelling wires and picnic tables. The hotel is great for couples and families, with a small canteen/bar and a large dining room. Staff are very welcoming and helpful with a wealth of information and an obvious pride in their town, reputed to be the prettiest in Spain. At night, once the children have gone home, peace decends and the hotel is quiet. The inclusive breakfast is comprehensive but lacks fresh fruit, which is a pity,
- Wonderful hotel in a beautiful village. I did not know the history or the beauty of the village when I arrived but it was explained by the director on arrival and he gave us a map with the best way to walk to see the beautiful are and bonus – it was all within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel was beautiful with real character. Shower in the bathroom was fab! I will definitely come back here again as I did not allow enough time to explore as I was only using it as a quick stopover in a long driving journey.
- This hotel is a real find and is located within easy striking dstance of the ferry terminal. Santillana del Mar is a quirky little town/ village with plenty going on but is also quiet and peaceful at the appropriate times.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Regio offers accommodations in Torrelavega, just 14 miles from Santander.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 3.9 miles from Hotel Regio, and Suances is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 12 miles away.
The bed was very comfortable.
The owner have a good recommend for a place to eat.
- The bed was comfy. It’s within walking distance of bars and restaurants
- Initially shocked to find the hotel on a first floor of an apartment block. The staff however were friendly and the room was nice and clean. Included national TV channels and a fridge. Parking however was a public car park opposite the hotel and is not secure.
- 1 star should be 2 star, large, comfortable room, great bathroom, pleasant breakfast and only 4 minutes from train and city centre. Great value
- Large spacious room with bathroom and mini fridge. Staff were friendly and the hotel was in a very good location. Had a lift to get to the hotel on the 1st floor. Much nicer inside than it first appeared from outside.
- The bed was very comfortable.
Hotel Los Hidalgos
Hotel Los Hidalgos is located in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Hotel Los Hidalgos, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Very quiet location outside of, but close to, town centre. Good breakfast.
- Amazing location, an oasis of tranquility amid chaos of touristic attraction. Only a few steps from the historic center. Only few minutes far from Altamira.\
The staff were very friendly and helpful , the location was excellent ;the breakfast was good.
It is a ideal hotel for a short stay 2-3 days
- Everything was really nice, the owner and the staff were very helpful
- It is a nice simple hotel. The rooms are big and comfortable. The beds were big enough, which starts to be a problem in many other hotels. The personal is great and very friendly and the center of the city is within walking distance. We enjoyed the stay
Posada de Peredo y Villa
One of our top picks in Queveda.Posada de Peredo y Villa is located in Queveda, just 14 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 1.9 miles from Posada de Peredo y Villa, and Suances is 3.8 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 13 miles away.
- No dinner on offer but a light breakfast in the price was all I wanted anyway.
- Very friendly hosts in a comfortable rural villa. Located close to several picturesque coastal villages and the excellent Altamira cave paintings.
- The staff were very helpful and did their best to make our stay memorable.
- The staff were so energetic, kind and accommodating. Beautiful old house with comfortable areas to sit and read or take a wine and a lovely garden. Very comfortable room. Breakfast was simple but plenty. Lots of parking.
- La habitación en el ático perfecta decoración, baño y todo muy bien el jardín espectacular lo bien cuidado que está no pude evitar inmortalizarlo con mi cámara y el trato que recibimos también fue muy bueno por la dependienta que ahora mismo no me acuerdo de su nombre.
Posada Los Calderones
One of our top picks in Santillana del Mar.Posada Los Calderones offers stylish accommodation, with an outdoor swimming pool. It is set in the historic town of Santillana del Mar, with free public parking nearby.Rooms at Los Calderones are bright and elegant, with heating and TV. They have original stone walls. The inn also has spacious gardens and a tennis court.Posada Los Calderones has an ideal location. It is just 1.2 miles from the sea, and 18.6 miles from Santander. The famous Altamira Cave is also nearby.
- Lovely big room; had been painted ,great location for exploring the town
- Staff was very friendly and ready to help. Location was quite and there were a lot of interesting things to do with child. Only bad thing was sound isolation- it was quite poor.
- The location is about 100 metres from the village of Santillana, on a traffic free route, so very convenient for the village.
- Excellent quiet locatio outskirts of historic town, , nice staff and clean. Good restaurant nearby; Rte Pasaje Los Nobles.
- Excellent location. Use of pool in nearby campsite.
This charming, rural guest house is situated in Santillana del Mar historic town, within walking distance from Santa Juliana’s Collegiate Church. Posada Ansorena has an outdoor terrace and offers free Wi-Fi.Offering rustic-style furniture and wooden beamed ceilings, rooms feature a private terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Set in a quiet street, this traditional Cantabrian property is 10 minutes’ drive from Suances and the beautiful beaches located along the north coast.Torrelavega is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the guest house while Santander is 18.6 miles away.
- Very helpful and kind staff member Christina who could speak some English
- Lovely balcony views and comfortable beds in this very charming place to stay in quiet and central location. Santillana and is a perfect historical village with good public transport and a variety of things to do fo a few days. Lots of places to eat.
- Beautiful and centrally located in old Santillana del Mar. Clean and comfortable room with a lovely (tiny) balcony from which to watch the sun set. Interior is old world charm with electricity. The sheets were nice, too.
- The service, the hotel has a really nice little shop, the prettiest in town, the girls that work there are very kind, the cleaning staff really friendly, Santillana del Mar is beautiful.
- The location was excellent and parking was available around the corner.
Posada Spa San Marcos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Spa San Marcos offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Spa San Marcos, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Location to Ferry and collection of classic bikes with secure parking and good breakfast selection
- Great location. One of the few places with parking but is charged for. Large room and bathroom- all clean. The pool area was clean and tidy. Easy walk to town. Friendly staff.
Good value for half board.
Very helpful staff – no complaints.
- Nice meal, including wine, which was part of our half board deal.
- The swimming pool was great even though I think you had to pay extra.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Besaya offers accommodations in Torrelavega. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 14 miles from Hotel Besaya, and Santillana del Mar is 3.9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 12 miles away.
- this hotel needs renovated the carpets we’re filthy 2 curtain was disintegrating. location was good 2 mins and you were in the town it’s a great Town with individual boutiques and food in the town was amazing
- The staff was really friendly the hotel was ideally placed in the middle of town
- Good location, near the train station and the center. I had everything I needed for the short stay.
- Spotless. Comfy bed. As a touring solo biker I love that I can park safely right outside.
- The wifi connection was good, the personal bathrooms were great, and the TVs were a nice touch.
Located in Valles, 17 miles from Santander, Hotel Narcea features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Hotel Narcea, and Santillana del Mar is 2.6 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very friendly. Clean property. 100% recommend. Restaurant in the same building.
- Welcoming, good value, pet friendly hotel convenient for Santander ferry.
- The room, whilst being very dated was very clean. Maria was very helpful and there was a lift.
Its easy enough to find given that its beside the main road through the village. Parking is easy, but the check-in was a lengthy procedure given that the lady spoke no English whatsoever. That in itself is not unreasonable as the hotel IS in Spain, but I did book it on an English website….
The location is good given that its only a 15 or 20 minute drive to the ferry at Santander, and there are some very local beaches to explore if you have time to kill.
- El personal del hotel encantador, tuvieron varios detalles con mi hijo. La comida del restaurante buenisima. Por la noche no escuchamos ni un ruido.
Top Hotels In Puente San Miguel Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puente San Miguel Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puente San Miguel Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!