10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puente La Reina De Jaca Aragon:
Hotel Anaya is 15 minutes’ drive from Jaca and an hour from Pamplona. Set at the foot of the Pyrenees, it offers ski storage, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and rustic sloped ceilings.A continental breakfast is available. The hotel has a café and restaurant, as well as a terrace and lounge with billiards. Luggage storage is offered and you can go fishing and horse riding in the surrounding area.
- Perfect for overnight stay after a long drive. Spotless room.Supper and breakfast in hotel’s restaurant in adjacent building tasty and value for money.
- Relación calidad precio. Habitación grande y limpia
- Großes ruhiges Zimmer,nettes Personal,Preiswertes Restaurant.
- propreté irréprochable, bon accueil ,restauration a proximité indépendant de l’hôtel mais rapport qualité prix très bien idem pour le prix de l’hebergement
Es un hotel de paso, ya que no hay gran cosa alrededor, pero dispone de todo lo que necesitas en este caso. Gran zona de aparcamiento, parte de ella con techado. Restaurante al lado para poder desayunar, comer, cenar o tomar algo.
La habitación era de uso individual pero era grandiosa y con 2 camas. Daba a la parte trasera y era muy tranquila.
El baño es grande y cómodo
Y ante todo, el personal super atento.
Cuesta mucho encontrar un hotel donde puedas cancelar hasta el último momento, que sea económico, cómodo y con todo lo necesario
Gran Hotel de Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.Located in Jaca, 17 miles from Formigal, Gran Hotel de Jaca features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Huesca is 31 miles from Gran Hotel de Jaca, and Gourette is 29 miles away.
- Everything about the facilities were excellent and good value
Very noisy rooms. People next door didn’t go to bed until 2.45am and you can ear everything they said. Same in the morning. Bar/coffee area was never open or no staff about for a drink. However, bars and restaurants nearby to compensate. Also no heating in our room (310 number), challenged hotel, they said it was on a timer, not helpful if your cold with temperatures outside of 4/10 degrees Celsius, when you return from walk your need to be comfortable. Hot and cold Aircon fitted but only available during the summer.
Location was good but you need sleep at night. I will never stay here again.
- Good location /Good breakfast/ Helpful staff
- The hotel was in the perfect place for exploring jaca.staff very friendly and the breakfast was very good value and with a good choice.
- The skylight was nice and able to be opened for a nice breeze.
Hotel Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos
Surrounded by the peaceful mountains of the Pyrenees, and with facilities including a spa, this charming hotel provides the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the countryside.All around Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos you can enjoy fantastic mountainous landscape, including the San Juan de la Peña nature park. Take in these impressive surroundings from the hotel’s gardens, the pleasant terrace or even your own balcony.The hotel’s enchanting building is made in the traditional, mountain style from stone and wood. The renovated interior is also simple and rustic, but with elegant touches and modern amenities – ensuring a comfortable stay.After a day of walking in the mountains, return to Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos to spend a session in the spa. Here you can ease aching muscles in the sauna before diving into the covered swimming pool.The Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos is conveniently located near to the surrounding ski resorts of Astu, Candanchu, Formigal and Panticosa.
A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
The host tried hard!
- The view of the cliffs from the room was fantastic. The room itself was comfortable including the beautiful bathroom. There was ample parking free parking and a nice pool for those who want such amenities
- Wonderful place and host – clean, quiet, good breakfast (he offered us even more choices!), beautiful room, advice about where to eat (I don’t know if he speaks English), ….it was a perfect stay. Thank you!
- La estancia fue deliciosa, lugar estupendo y la atención al cliente fue cercana y muy amable.volveremos!
- In pittoresk dorpje gelegen accomodatie met balkon. Fantastische handdoeken. Zorgzame gastheer. Op wandelafstand (1 1/2 uur) van kloosters.
- A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is on the main avenue in Jaca, from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595. It is also just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel, with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Amongst the facilities at the hotel there is a restaurant, a cafe, a nightclub, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months, and garage parking.
- Fantasitic location and great value for the price you pay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available within the complex. Parking is secure, Wi-Fi is strong and there is a lounge area for groups or families to hang out.
- The location was good and the cleaning af the rooms was also good
- Rooms are huge and clean. Evening dinner, 3 courses including bottle of wine €14.90. Secure parking underneath. Huge breakfast if you want it or option of a smaller one. What’s not to like.
- Fantastic location, great people, clean and comfy.
Very good value for money, good location, parking and friendly staff.
We didn’t eat anything so cant comment on the food or restaurant.
One thing that would be great is if it had satellite TV as it would be nice to at least see some news in English.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Mur offers accommodation in Jaca centre, 17.4 miles from Formigal and Astún. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free public parking is available off site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and a balcony with views of the Castle of San Pedro and the cathedral. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer. Suite rooms feature a seating area, sauna and a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Huesca is 31.1 miles from Hotel Mur.
- Hotel well positioned for restaurants and other places of interest. Jaca is a lovely town with lots of interesting places to visit.
- I was not impressed with room I was allocated on ground floor as it bars on window and floor was poorly covered with vinyl. These ground floor rooms are not what I expected to be offered. If you closed toilet outer door you could not get into shower as you were trapped behind the glass door. The only way to get into shower was to open outer door then open shower door to get in, once in if you wanted privacy you had to close shower door and then get partner to close toilet door. Breakfast was good. I don`t know if it was because we were on motorbike and receptionist thought this will do them. I travelled from Spain to Holland and stayed in other three star hotels which were vastly superior to Hotel Mur. There were a lot of guests in hotel so probably upper floor rooms are of a better standard.
- The room had 3 small balconies and overlooked the main street/castle. George the receptionist was extremely helpful and funny, he couldn’t do enough for us. We would love to come back again and would highly recommend this hotel to friends
- Good value and reasonable breakfast for the money.
- Very good value for money. Comfortable room pleasant staff. Excellent breakfast included in price.
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
Located in Jaca, 18 miles from Formigal, Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Huesca is 30 miles from Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa, and Gourette is 30 miles away.
- Price of 39euro per night. Swimming, reasonably priced food. Convenient for road down to southern Spain. Very comfortable & large bed. Free parking and wifi.
- This a hotel we have stopped at on 5 previous occasions on long trips down through Spain. It is very convenient to the main route, comfortable, clean and excellent value. The hotel has been refurbished since we were last there. The breakfast is also excellent. We do really like this hotel and plan to visit next spring, spending a little time exploring the beautiful town and surrounding country.
- We got a lounge room with a mezzanine bedroom, very unexpected and a nice change.
- Every thing was fine second time staying and would stay again.
- A modern property with great facilities. Attentive staff. Splendid breakfast. Easy walk to town. Free, secure underground parking for our motorcycles. Great location as a base for our forays into the Pyrenees
Hotel La Paz
On a mainly pedestrian street in the charming Aragonese village of Jaca, this hotel boasts free Wi-Fi, and an excellent restaurant where you can sample traditional regional cuisine.Have a good night’s sleep at the Hotel La Paz, whose comfortable accommodations is in a peaceful, central location.Wake up to an authentic espresso and Spanish breakfast from the Hotel la Paz’s cafe.Enjoy wandering around the center of the city, within easy walking distance of the hotel.Back at La Paz, admire the cheerful, colorful décor of your spacious room.Here you can watch movies on the satellite, flat-screen TV, and send email any time of the day using the free Wi-Fi.The hotel also boasts several large rooms, making it ideal for families and groups.
- Great place in the center of town with a good breakfast.
- I’m sure this was not what I had seen on booking.com
- The rooms were pleasant and not at all “cookie cutter.” The breakfast was quite nice, although you have to look all around the room to see what is offered. All the main things to see and do in Jaca were within walking distance of the hotel.
- The hotel is really nice, quiet and clean, the breakfast is great! The room was spacious and the bed was super big and comfortable.
- Location is good, in the center, clean, ok for one or two nights
Hotel Lo Foraton
Located in Hecho in the region of Aragon, 20 miles from Formigal, Hotel Lo Foraton features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jaca is 16 miles from Hotel Lo Foraton, and Gourette is 26 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Nice comfortable beds. Good location. Some of the staff were friendly.
- Good, basic hotel. The set supper menu at the bar/restaurant next door (and part of the hotel?) was good.
- Despite being out of season the staff were lovely, they made sure we had a room with a big balcony for our dogs. The room was toasty warm, as was our welcome and our evening meal was excellent. We plan to stay there again and would recommend it.
- Well located near downtown. Easy to park nearby free of charge.
- Placed in a nice mountain village. Bikes could be parked in the garage. ?
Hotel Las Nieves
Hotel Las Nieves is situated in Jaca. Formigal is 16.8 miles from Hotel Las Nieves. Free public parking is available on a location nearby.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and shower. Free WiFi is available in the rooms.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at Hotel Mur, 500 feet from the property. Guests also have access to the restaurant at the nearby hotel.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.
- All the facilities you would expect of a higher grade hotel for a superb price. Tea/Coffee/Biscuits TV WiFi Hair Dryer, Shower, Telephone, plenty of storage, card controlled electricity etc!
- I had a reservation for Las Nieves, but I was upgraded to the El Mur for free. I had a very comfortable room. The restaurant at the hotel was good for dinner, the buffet breakfast just so-so.
- The man on reception was very helpful and spoke very good English. Also breakfast was very good although not served in this hotel.
- Location is excellent for the town centre. Breakfast is good.
- If have stayed here before and it’s Okay if you just need a place to spend the night. Jaca is a lively town with ample places to go. The Wifi works and you can park your car around the corner.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Charle offers accommodations in Jaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 16 miles from Hotel Charle, and Cauterets is 30 miles away.
- The apartment was really nice and comfortable. Good breakfast! Pets are allowed 🙂
- Excellent location, full of character, heating system
- Great location for a one-night stop while crossing the Pyrenees (though probably not especially good for hiking if you look for a longer stay), pleasant historic building, calm and relaxed feeling.
- Ideally situated directly off main road which meant easy access in bad weather. Separate entrance room with bed and bathroom upstairs which left ample room down stairs for our two dogs. Nice and warm with extra blankets available. Nice grounds. Good breakfast which was replemished as soon as things got low.
- Good location, on stopover on return trip from Spain. Would like to visit when not winter and the restaurant is open.
Top Hotels In Puente La Reina De Jaca Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!