10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puéchabon Languedoc-roussillon:
Hostellerie Saint Benoît
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a work space with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas and some rooms.Breakfast is served daily and you can also enjoy evening meals at the hotel seasonal restaurant, which serves traditional and regional dishes. There is also a room with a pool table.
- Poor breakfast, tired bed, very expensive evening meal compared to quality local restaurants. Food poor
- Situation of HSB is just right for last overnight of our tandem trip. Comfortable hotel in which we have stayed before and will continue to use when in area.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great location, peaceful and great for relaxing.
- Chambre avec terrasse sur piscine, la piscine, l’accueil, la cuisine…
- personnels toujours souriant , chambre confortable et piscine agréable malgré la gêne due aux travaux à proximité. Restauration parfaite.
Hotel Restaurant Le Vieux Moulin
Hotel Le Vieux Moulin features 12 comfortable and air conditioned rooms. Each room offers direct access to a terrace. They boast modern facilities including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving dinner to hotel guests only. Savor delicious seasonal dishes on the terrace by the swimming pool.The hotel’s surroundings offer many recreation and sports activities. During your stay, explore the famous Gorges de l’Hérault and enjoy the region’s beautiful countryside. The beach is just 30 minutes away.
No reviews yet.
Equipped with an LCD TV, the rooms all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. The apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, a coffee machine and a dining area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room and a bar is also available on site. You are invited to play billiard, baby foot and table tennis in the game room.Saint Guilhem le Désert and the Hérault Gorges are 4.3 miles away, while the Salagou Lake is a 20-minute drive away. With free secure parking, the property is accessible via the A75 motorway.
- The kindness of the staff and the good mattress, free parking. This is the fourth time I have stayed in the hotel and I would certainly go back.
Receotionist and restaurant lady were very kind. This is the thurd time we stay in this hotel and they are always nice.
There was a party in the restaurant and people became very noisy around the pool. I called the reception and they handled the problem immediately.
It is nt a luxury hitel but the beds are confortable, room and lavatories are clean and there is coffee and tea in the room.
- Good location just off freeway. Good pool. It was in a trading estate but there was an excellent restaurant two buildings away. Staff helped us with transport to wedding pick up point even when not requested. All staff friendly and pleasant. A small investment would make appearances much better.
The hotel is at the entrance of Saint Andre de Sangonis area, at the motoway exit. The reception staff have been very kind and helpful, in person and when I contacted them on the phone.
The rooms are clean, the beds had good mattresses, there was coffee and tea in the room. Wifi worked very good. No carpet in the room, with ceramic floors that are easy to clean.
We were going to arrive after 2300 when the reception is closed and they gave us all the instructions required for getting our keys. I forgot some clothes in the room and they were very kind of searching for them and keeping them at reception.
Un excellent hôtel, très bien rénové, disposant d’équipements (piscines, hammam) de très bonne qualité.
Un personnel accueillant et bienveillant, un patron présent et à l’écoute, et la partie restaurant qui n’est pas en reste avec de la cuisine faite maison… et le tout dans une déco sobre et moderne ! A recommander impérativement !
Mas de Luzière
With tiled floors, the rooms at Mas de Luzière have individual heating and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace and others free Wi-Fi.The restaurant serves Provencal, creative cuisine based on local products for dinners only. Billiards, a library and board games are at guests’ disposal.Mas de Luzière is 31.1 miles from Montpellier Train station and the airport is 37.3 miles away. Free private parking is provided on site making this hotel an ideal base for those exploring Provence by car.
- The dinners were prepared with care and with flair. Everything looked and tasted great!
- Habitación muy bien decorada, entorno muy tranquilo y con posibilidades de pasar el tiempo con los servicios de lugar. Dueños amables y resolutivos.
- Sehr großes, helles Zimmer mit sehr schönem Bad/Fenster. Das Abendessen war hervorragend.
- Mit Stil renovierter Bauernhof in ruhiger Lage und schöner Aussicht. Das Essen im Restaurant kann man empfehlen. Man muss aber Zeit mitbringen. Die Zimmer waren reinlich.
Het avondeten was SUPER! Zeer goede prijs-kwaliteitsverhouding!
Ontbijt was gewoon goed.
Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the inn also offer a seating area.Guests at Hotel L’Ogustin can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Montpellier is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Sète is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 29 miles from the property.
The village is nice to look around, there is no much to do around we arrived around 6 pm and walk around the town. The auberge as a restaurant with a menu , and do breakfast for 7 euro , bread , croissant, coffee, jam, honey. For diner we had just a cheese platter for 5 euro each . The manager was a nice guy, very French but speaking English. The room was pleasant , clean, the bathroom was clean and everything need for the toiletries was supplied. The bedding was not hard not soft.
Unfortunately it was a bad day for the manager,at 10.30 pm someone mistake the electric switch with the fire alarm, as well the manager’s got the cash register stolen behind the bar, loosing a part of the day cash. Thank you guys nice place.
- Great location, clean and comfy room, very good dinner, great staff
- Très bon accueil hébergement excellent nous avons apprécié le repas
- Cuisine exceptionnelle. Nous avons pris 2 déjeuners dans cet établissement et avons été agréablement surpris par la qualité, la fraîcheur et l’originalité de la cuisine proposée.
- La jolie salle de restaurant mais aussi la qualité des plats.
- The village is nice to look around, there is no much to do around we arrived around 6 pm and walk around the town. The auberge as a restaurant with a menu , and do breakfast for 7 euro , bread , croissant, coffee, jam, honey. For diner we had just a cheese platter for 5 euro each . The manager was a nice guy, very French but speaking English. The room was pleasant , clean, the bathroom was clean and everything need for the toiletries was supplied. The bedding was not hard not soft.
The suites feature Feng Shui decoration. They all have a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer, bathtub or shower. Some suites have views, others have a terrace.Guests can enjoy a breakfast upon request featuring a range of organic products, locally-grown fruits and vegetables and hot drinks. Restaurants are to be found 350 feet away. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be organised on site upon prior request.Guest can use bikes provided for free to discover the surroundings. There is also a fully equipped conference room available on site with a mass occupancy of 70 people.The Cirque de Navacelles Sight is just 9.3 miles away. Montpellier Train Station is 40.4 miles away.
- Yannick is an incredible host; facility very well restored to original specifications
- Amazing peaceful location in a beautiful old chateau, I really felt like I had gone back in time and came away so relaxed. The breakfast and evening meals really delicious and the staff so welcoming, they made it feel as if you were being welcomed into a home rather than a hotel. The kids loved the pool (as did we!) and really enjoyed exploring the grounds and the village. We will definitely return.
Hosts are very friendly,
Overall dedicated to make our stay as great as possible. Rooms are very simply furnished, no possibility to have diner or lunch on site but hosts had great recommendations of things to do around the Castle. Special kudos to Princess, their dog, whose job is to takes guests to the river. A must!
Location is wonderful, view on the mountains from the terrace is unique
Castle has been renovated in a stylish and very comfortable way
Rooms are spacious and elegant, everything you need is available
The director is extremely kind and helpful
Breakfast was great
Swimming pool in a beautiful sunny garden
The location was lovely and the Chateau was an interesting place to stay. The drive to get there through the gorges is not for the faint hearted!
The pool and loungers were very comfortable. The nearby Bistro was excellent for an evening meal.
Each room at Hôtel Akena is provided with a work desk, an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower. The reception is open 7/7 and an automatic check-in is available if you arrive outside the hotel’s opening hours.A buffet breakfast with French specialties is served every morning at the bar. You can find a restaurant right next to the hotel.The Château des Guilhem is a 10-minute drive away and the Salagou Lake is 7.5 miles away. Montpellier Train Station is a 35-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed, great shower, code to room made it feel a bit more secure.
- The support from the Hotel (Sophie) in getting me the information I needed for late arrive. Really good. Thank you
It would be easy to come on here and give a negative response BUT I am rating a 2 star hotel not the Ritz. For the cost of this hotel it is good value for money and in Sophie the manager they have a little diamond who made our 2 night stay more than adequate for the price.
- Reasonably priced for what was there, Pizza hut next door was very busy but height of the holidays. Had breakfast outside in morning.
- easy access just off the motorway restaurant next door, free ample parking
Le Sarac Hotel & Business
The rooms at Le Sarac Hotel & Business have free WiFi access and an LCD TV. All individually decorated, some rooms have a walk-in shower and a hairdryer and electric kettle are available upon request.The continental breakfast is served every morning in the Mediterranean-coloured breakfast room. On sunny days, you can dine on the terrace and read a newspaper. The hotel also has a room for meetings.Free private parking for cars, motorbikes and bicycles is available on site and Millau is a 35-minute drive away. Other local towns include Sète and Béziers, which are both 18.6 miles from the property.
All good really. If you just want a room for the night.
Very bike friendly you can put your bike in the garage for fee.
- Close to town centre restaurants, lake Salagou and the motorway. Free swimming pool.
- Fantastic valué For money & The receptionist was really lovely & very helpful
- Propre. Facile d’accès. Amabilité du personnel. Parking facile d’accès
- Le petit déjeuner sucre très copieux et bon pour mon mari
- All good really. If you just want a room for the night.
The rooms at Le Terminus are simply decorated and feature an LCD TV with a DVD player. Each one is also complete with a desk, wardrobe and en suite bathroom.Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the main dining room. For other meals, the restaurant serves a range of traditional cuisine and family-style dishes.Free public parking is possible near the hotel and newspapers are available at reception. Other local attractions include the Hérault Gorges and the Cirque de Moureze, both less than 6.8 miles away.
- City of not much interst but centrally located to visit the region
- Good location in the centre of a beautiful small town
- Located right on the town’s main boulevard. Close to all the activities.
- The hotel was not maned when we arrived but the owner called previously to advise on entry code and room
- The hotel is basic but comfortable – perfectly acceptable for the price. The owner and his wife are lovely and the staff are superb. The food is very good. The hotel is in a perfect place for touring the area, shopping and top class food.
Quality Hôtel du Golf Montpellier Juvignac
Quality Hôtel du Golf Montpellier Juvignac offers soundproofed rooms, decorated in a golf-theme and apartments and suites with air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s chef serves inventive, regional cuisine using seasonal products. The dining room offers views over the golf course.Guests can also explore the local vineyards and medieval villages. Free public parking is available on site and 2 recharging points are available for electric cars.
- Rooms were to a good standard. Food in the restaurant was good.
- The only thing going for this property is the friendly reception staff
- The parking lot was big (and free) easy to go with a car. Rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was very good!
- dinner was very good, nice view of golf course from breakfast room
- Nice location, relaxing walk around the golf court after a long car trip.
Top Hotels In Puéchabon Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puéchabon Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!