10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pueblo West Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Pueblo West Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pueblo West Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pueblo West Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pueblo West Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pueblo West Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pueblo West Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pueblo West Colorado:
Econo Lodge Pueblo West
Econo Lodge Pueblo West is located in Pueblo West, just 7 miles from Eden.All rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 33 miles away.
We arrived to find the foyer and breakfast area under full refurbishment: tools and workmen every where. However, room was fully refurbished , clean, tidy and the workmen finished at 5.30pm, so no noise after that.
Breakfast area was a little crowned as it was in one of the rooms.
Staff friendly and apologetic for the mess.
- This is a well kept, friendly place to stay if you are traveling through the area. The breakfast provided is a nice, but typical breakfast. Waffles, cereal, eggs, gravy, sausage, juice, etc and great coffee. The hotel is a little dated, but it’s clean. This is the 2nd time we have stayed and it was for this reason. We knew we would be taken care of. I love that our king size room has the sink outside of the bath/toilet.
- Easy access great pool and hot tub friendly staff easy access to the property and fast food and shopping.
We had a room on the second floor which normally would not be a problem.
We are both Senior women and had to haul our luggage up a steep flight of stairs.
- Easy access to the property and to the highway and shopping.great breakfast.great pool and hot tub.nice friendly people.
- We arrived to find the foyer and breakfast area under full refurbishment: tools and workmen every where. However, room was fully refurbished , clean, tidy and the workmen finished at 5.30pm, so no noise after that.
Ramada Pueblo Hotel
Off of Interstate 25 just 4 miles from the Pueblo Convention Center, this hotel has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A full hot breakfast buffet is served daily.A cable TV, a coffee maker and a work desk are provided in each room at the Ramada Pueblo Hotel. All private bathrooms have a hairdryer.A seasonal heated outdoor pool, terrace and fitness center are provided for guest relaxation. A convenience store and business center are on site. Vending machines with snacks and beverages are available at Pueblo Ramada Hotel.This hotel is just a 7 minute-drive from the Buell Children’s Museum and historic Downtown Pueblo. Walking Stick Golf Course is a 13-minute drive away. The Pueblo Memorial Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.
- Sheets were dirty. Breakfast was nasty. Biscuts were way too hard to eat.
- It was clean and the beds are so comfortable..i had a pleasant stay ☺
- The walls are thin. I heard the people having sex not good..
- Great location right off the freeway. The staff was very friendly. I had an issue with the first room we were in, I went to the office and said something about it and they were glad to move us. Excellent hotel for the price I would stay there again and recommend it to everyone
- The staff was really nice and funny, I would go back because of the staff
Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo
One of our top picks in Pueblo.Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo offers accommodations in Pueblo.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 35 miles away.
- The beds were nice and clean, same with the towels. Parking was well lit & continental breakfast times were perfect.
- The room smelled very nice and clean. The bathroom was spotless which was great. Very pleased!
- Room was decent size, clean &’comfortable. Friendly staff, good amount of cable channels!
- Room is very comfortable and clean, staff are very helpful and polite
- Super quiet (although we were told had our room been on the other side of the hotel, we would have heard the trains all night). Nice room…not your typical hotel room shape due to the bathroom, which was ok, but it could use a wastebasket. Breakfast was adequate…typical continental breakfast items. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The price was definitely a steal compared to other options in Pueblo. I would definitely come back.
Days Inn Pueblo
Days Inn Pueblo offers accommodations in Pueblo.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The front desk lady at check in was the only good thing about the place.
- Nice comfy staff out side smoking weed ,not helpful , room was good
- The service and the cleanness are extremely terrible. i will never visit that place again.
- comfortable and accommodating. Convenient location.
- The checkin was great and the breakfast was ok, the bed was comfortable.
Super 8 Pueblo
Located in Pueblo in the region of Colorado, 0.7 miles from Eden, Super 8 Pueblo features a hot tub and indoor pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- I liked being in a room close to the pool and hot tub.
- Very friendly staff. Clean and tidy room, good place to stay for the money.
Indoor pool & jacuzzi, perfect temperature. The staff could not have been better. They were especially helpful, friendly, professional and efficient!! Front-desk staff was very responsive to brief TV & internet issues.
Two restaurants right next door, one fast food and another family-type with reputation for GOOD food (contrary to Jill’s review). Wanted to stay longer!
- the staff were all very welcoming. We did get there at 12:30 and check in was at 1:00 the Cleaning staff hurried so that we could get in our rooms. The check in lady was excellent, very accommodating to all of us. I think her name was tracy.
- Room was very nice and clean. Good breakfast and very close to restaurants and freeway.
Econo Lodge Pueblo
Econo Lodge Pueblo is located in Pueblo, just 1,300 feet from Eden.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The rooms and bathrooms were extremely clean and nice
- Very friendly, nice clean room , delicious breakfast
- Easy to find good location . food close by shopping nearby.good breakfast and nice pool and hot tub.friendly staff.
- Everyone was super friendly, and the hotel was clean. We stayed over Christmas Eve, they helped us bring the presents in for our kids and even offered to hide them until they went to sleep!
- room was very clean the beds were great my husband and son were so pleased that they were not disappointed. we had a bad experience with other places. on their way home they needed a place to stay in armarillo texas but couldnt find one there so they ended up at red roof.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pueblo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Pueblo is located in Pueblo.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The beds were really comfortable, the price was right, and it was easy to get to.
- The gal at the front desk had excellent customer service. She made our stay better than we expected.
- Continental breakfast did not disappoint. Easy to get to and location ideal to get to other establishments.
- When we checked in, Vince was very accommodating and made it a real pleasure after a long day on the road. Gave us some tips on how to get around town and where to go eat dinner.
- Easy to get to since we were driving through. Convenient to other restaurants and gas stations. Very clean and well maintained, this applies to the building and rooms. Staff was very helpful.
Santa Fe Inn – Pueblo
One of our best sellers in Pueblo! Located in Pueblo, 3 miles from Eden, Santa Fe Inn – Pueblo features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Rooms was very clean. Staff happy to help with what ever is needed. Lots of smiles! Pet friendly.
- Being I have an in county id.. they require at $200 deposit!!!! If I had $200 to spare I would not be at this trashy place getting a crappy room!!!
- Asked room service for an extra coffee package and got three, plus extra coffee cups and an extra water glass. I’m not really hard to please!
- Room was clean but old, had been a smokers room at one time, had burn marks on tub. Used the room to crash at night.
- Hotel noisey, next door came to complain tv too loud, it was only at 10, and it was only 630 pm.
Motel 6 Pueblo – I-25
This Pueblo motel is less than a 10-minute drive from Rosemount Museum and Historic Arkansas Riverwalk. Rooms feature cable TV and the motel features an outdoor pool.A sitting area and air conditioning are included in each guest room at the Motel 6 Pueblo I-25.Free morning coffee is available in the lobby at the Pueblo Motel 6. A laundromat and on-site truck parking are also available for guest convenience.The Pueblo Zoo is less than a 15-minute drive from the motel. Pueblo Reservoir is a 20-minute drive away.
- New bed was comfortable. Bathroom sink had very low water pressure. Shower was nice but there was a lake of water on the bathroom floor afterwords. Drainage problem there.
- Staff left me alone like I was not the only customer here.
- The staff was incredibly accommodating. The room was CLEAN. Nice shower in the room!
- The bed was comfy. There was a nice variety of channels to watch on the TV.
- The room was nice and clean and the bed comfortable.
Rodeway Inn Pueblo
Rodeway Inn Pueblo is located in Pueblo, just 0.7 miles from Eden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Colorado Springs Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- We were left alone and one of the housekeeper was excellent
- The price was okay, and the showers were nice, for the most part clean.
- Too many ppl hanging around..was afraid to unload vehicle
- Nothing it was really bad we were suppose to stay two nights but left the hotel it was very dirty
- the second day I was there, I was given a non-smoking room and I was very satisfied with it, it was like night and day
Top Hotels In Pueblo West Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pueblo West Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pueblo West Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pueblo West Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!