10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puebla De Farnals Valencia Community:
Hotel Florazar Valencia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located to the north of Valencia, only 1,000 feet from the coastline, the Hotel Florazar Valencia is a modern hotel with free Wi-Fi. It is ideal for exploring the sights of the city.Hotel Florazar Valencia is situated outside the centre of Valencia, but from here you can easily and quickly get to the city by car or via the A7 Motorway. It is also very convenient for the business and exhibition zones of Valencia.Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool during the summer, or simply soak up the sun by lying back on one of the surrounding sun loungers.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or enjoy a snack in the cafeteria at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. You can enjoy a tasty and relaxing meal without leaving the hotel. Then take a drink in the on-site bar and enjoy a chat with colleagues or fellow guests.
- This is a good stopover location between Barcelona and Granada, with side trip to Toledo. Free parking and reasonable rate and good breakfast (added charge) are appreciated.
- The receptionist was really helpful he took the time to explain to us where to go to Valencia and where to park, etc.
- The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Free parking was also great and Carrefour was close. Also across the road from the beach and 10min drive to Valencia city centre.
- Suitable dislocation (13 km from Valencia) on the way to Tarragona. Outside of the city, there is no problem with parking like in Valencia center. If you traveling by car it is a good variant for the rest.
- Its a good place to stay for 1 night only while traveling. Shops very close.
RTL El Puig VALHOTEL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RTL El Puig VALHOTEL offers accommodations in El Puig. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Valencia is 9 miles from RTL El Puig VALHOTEL, and Cheste is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 12 miles from RTL El Puig VALHOTEL.
- Nice room with nice view. Good parkinggarage. Close to the sea.
- Amazing staff and outdoor facilities. Room was very big, clean and tidy
- Very romantic view from room, room was very sunny, clean and spacious, very friendly staff, fullboard: meal was various, for gourmets, fresh and tasty everyday, for children too.
- Cleanliness. Renovated and nice room. Staff. Bed. Bathroom. Secure parking. Inexpensive, good value when travelling by car.
- Room very clean and fairly spacious. The shower was very, very powerfull (we had to only open the taps 1/3rd of the way otherwise the pressure was too much for the shower head holder). The food and drinks were good and very cheap for a hotel. The heating and air conditioning worked, and adequate for the size of room. The sea view was great, only wished we had warmer weather to enjoy the balcony. There is a secure underground carpark
Located in El Puig, 9 miles from Valencia, Hotel Casbah features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cheste is 22 miles from Hotel Casbah, and Castellón de la Plana is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Casbah.
- Excellent Restaurant, Very nice Front Desk, Comfortable Bed
- Good food , mostly pleasant service, helpful re local travelling and features
- Room was OK, comfortable and generally quiet, staff helpful. Breakfast and evening meal good. Train station is 15 minutes away by foot. Nice busy feel about the place.
- Free Wifi and restaurant on site. Easy travelling distance to Valencia. Clean.
- Very kind people, clear room, the room was big enough, nice and big balcony
Hotel Ronda I
Situated in the small town of El Puig, on the edge of Valencia, this modern and practical hotel provides ideal accommodations whether you are visiting the city on business or for vacation.Kick start your day with a buffet-style breakfast in the hotels cafe, before heading into the center of Valencia, by car or public transportation.Browse the internet, and keep up to date with your email at Hotel Ronda I, using the free Wi-Fi internet connection.Return to the hotel in the evening, after a long days sightseeing and grab dinner with friends or colleagues in the buffet-style restaurant.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Staff was nice and spoke English.
Breakfast is good with everything you can wish for, except vegetables. There is also a buffet dinner option on site (not great, but OK).
The location is very good if you travel by car: the hotel is half a minute away from the motorway. Private parking costs extra, but if you don’t mind a little walk, you can always find free parking on the streets.
Location was excellent, across the street is the beach with excellent restaurant / bar
The bartender was very friendly .pleasant greeting and attending to us as he saw us each time.
- Sadly the room smelt of cigarette smoke – pillows & linen smelt awful
Clean well maintained quiet location but within walking distance of everything in the town
Lovely little town which shows considerable pride in itself
- Good value for a few days; clean, lovely modern bathroom.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Hotel Ronda II
Just 15 minutes from Valencia’s exhibition center, this hotel has a great buffet restaurant and inviting cafe. Surf the internet for free and enjoy the cheerful and bright interiors.In the town of Puig, the Ronda is just a short drive from the fine city of Valencia where you can visit the famous City of Arts and Sciences.Enjoy hearty lunches in the Ronda’s cafe and buffet meals in the restaurant. Keep up-to-date and email friends in the internet area where you can surf the web for free.The Ronda has function and meeting rooms available for rent. Meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 50 people.Make a day trip to Sagunto, 7.5 miles away, where you can visit the Roman amphitheater and castle.
- Breakfast is highly recommended for true slavs – one of the options was sort of a chebureki 🙂 Room was super clean and bed was comfy. Staff is friendly.
Great value for money; with a car, easy to get around Valencia.
Nothing fancy but then for the price this is unbeatable. Could consider a place closer to the beach as you also need to account for car rental costs but clean and fine for a night’s sleep.
- Staff were lovely but the room was very little and pokey.Breakfast was very very average.
Bed was very comfy and nice clean sheets. Mini Bar fridge in room. WiFi excellent. Free parking on the doorstep.
very friendly staff & nothing was a problem. The price was good for our one night stay & and they allow dogs to stay too. Convenient for airport which we needed.
- Nice small Hotel with good options for parking and some restaurants close by. Good location for a stop-over while travelling along the coast of Castellón (late Check-In, late Dinner….)
Sweet Hotel Masia de Lacy
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Sweet Hotel Masia de Lacy is located in Museros, just 9 miles from Valencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cheste is 18 miles from Sweet Hotel Masia de Lacy, and Cullera is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 9 miles from Sweet Hotel Masia de Lacy.
- Excellent rooms, clean environment and great customer service
- Excellent room with great bath & balcony. View over courtyard which held a wedding when we arrived was lovely.location was ideal for overnight stop however proximity of anything else was a little difficult
- It’s a very cozy and comfortable hotel, it has a very nice design.The rooms are great, very clean, nice furniture, super comfy beds.The staff is super friendly.You can’t ask for more!
- Everything. Room, view, peace, the restaurant… The most incredible surprise. We wish we stayed longer. Very recommended. You will need a car to move around.
- The staff were excellent….nothing was too much trouble and served with a smile….first class
Eurostars Rey Don Jaime
One of our top picks in Valencia.Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a year-round outdoor pool, Eurostars Rey Don Jaime offers accommodations in Valencia, just 18 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cullera is 21 miles from Eurostars Rey Don Jaime, and Paterna is 5 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 7 miles away.
Good breakfast and dinner good value
Good location for science and arts centre pleasant walk through gardens
Convenient fot bus to beach and old town
Taxi from airport approx €22 for 25 minute journey
- Best location for a short visit in Valencia, the hotel is very close to bus stations which will take you either to the city centre or to the beach. The public transport is also very good, always on time. There are a supermarket and 2 restaurants just across the street. The breakfast is full of choice, eggs, bacon, fruit, coffee, anything you may like, and very tasty.
- The owner of the property was so nice. At first, we had just planned to stop by Sagunto for the day and she agreed to keep our luggage free of charge, even though we werent paying guests. But we liked the hotel so much that in the end, we decided to book a room. The place is so charming and comfortable, and breakfast was delicious. Thank you!
- Nice breakfast, a lot to choose, many fruits, comfy beds. Right next to Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
+ Located very close to park, ideal for running
+ Several Restaurant around the hotel
+ Room vith nice view over the city
- Good breakfast and dinner good value
One of our top picks in Puzol.Located in Puzol, 11 miles from Valencia, Hotel Alba features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cheste is 22 miles from Hotel Alba, and Castellón de la Plana is 29 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 12 miles away.
- Bed very comfy, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room warm and clean.
- Excellent parking facilities and easy direct access from autoroute/
- The staff were excellent at the reception and in the restaurant. The garage parking is very secure and well spaced.
- Very nice place, the staff takes care of you. Easy to find. Clean and quiet.
- Spacious room. Very clean. Helpful staff. Private parking.
Hotel Olympia Valencia
The modern Hotel Olympia is in Alboraya, across from Palmaret Metro Station, providing easy access to central Valencia in 10 minutes and the airport in 20 minutes. It features an indoor swimming pool, an extensive free gym and spa facilities.The spacious rooms at Hotel Olympia Valencia have flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. The rooms also include parquet floors, a work desk and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s buffet restaurant specializes in authentic local dishes, including traditional Valencian paellas and Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh drinks, local spirits or sangria are served at the bar until late in the evenings. Hotel Olympia Valencia gives guests the choice of a breakfast buffet or a smaller continental breakfast.A wide range of fitness and body-building equipment is available at the in-house gym. Guests can also practice spinning, Pilates and yoga, or relax with massage treatments, sauna and hot tub. Use of the spa is for a charge.
- Good clean rooms with towels replaced daily. Cleaned and made up everyday
- spacious, location perfect Staff couldnt have been more helpful clean and well presented Breakfast delicious. Plenty of hot water Large lounge where our toddler could play
This hotel is not very central, but It is close to the metro station, which makes traveling to Valencia downtown easier.
It is not far from the beach, which you can reach by bus.
A big supermarket is located around the corner.
Towels are changed every day.
The breakfast there is good, a lot of things to choose from, great fresh juice.
- Very spacious room, convenient location to move in an and out and around Valencia, pleasant staff
- Very nice hotel, in two steps from metro, and then 10 minutes by metro and you are in the city center. My room was clean and very spacious, with living room area. Guests can use swimming pool and gym – for me it was a pleasant surprise.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Cuatro Hermanas offers accommodations in Sagunto, just 12 miles from Valencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cheste is 23 miles from Cuatro Hermanas, and Castellón de la Plana is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 14 miles from Cuatro Hermanas.
Excellent restaurant and very attentive, multilingual restaurant lady with good suggestions and helpfulness.
Bright modern hotel, with everything you need for overnight stay.
We had requested a room with disabled facilities which met our needs well.
Staff wonderful…even the cashier lady at the adjoining fuel station came with her umbrella to help us load car in pouring rain!
Lots of onsite parking and good outdoor space for relaxing.
- All fine. I have stayed at this hotel before on a few occasions and always been satisfied.
- Third time I have stayed here and will use in future if I am travelling that way. Exceedingly good value for money. Friendly staff and no hassles what so ever.
- Everything was fine, no complaints and good value for money!
- Excellent restaurant and very attentive, multilingual restaurant lady with good suggestions and helpfulness.
Top Hotels In Puebla De Farnals Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puebla de Farnals Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!