10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puebla De Benifasar Valencia Community:
La Tinensa is located in Puebla de Benifasar, 24 miles from Peñíscola and 14 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 23 miles from La Tinensa, and Tortosa is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 32 miles from La Tinensa.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was carefully chosen with healthy ingredients in mind and deliciously and enjoyable portions.
- A wonderful small modern hotel in a peaceful rural village. Teresa is an engaging hostess who really aims to please and with her husband made our stay a very special and memorable experience. The decor is contemporary, which is unusual in such a place, with some interesting quirky touches. They really paid attention to the quality of their food, from the extensive breakfast platter to the tasty tapas with early evening drinks to the delicious country dinners. Pobla de Benifassa may appear to be the back of beyond but there’s wonderful walks and dramatic scenery on the doorstep and in our view the landscape is much better than around Morella, which incidentally is only a short car ride away. We had the hotel to ourselves which wasn’t a problem since some of their 8 charming children were around. However, this is a real gem that deserves more customers.
- El comedor es fabuloso, te recoge con mucho cariño.
- Lo que más nos gustó de nuestra visita ‘La Tinença’ fue el trato recibido por los dueños del hotel y la tranquilidad que disfrutamos durante el fin de semana. La comida espectacular… no sabría elegir con que plato me quedaría de todos los que probamos.
- El personal espectacular muy atento y servicial nos ofrecieron un monto bien de actividades estuvo genial
Masia Del Aragones
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Masia Del Aragones offers accommodations in Peñarroya de Tastavíns, just 11 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tortosa is 27 miles from Masia Del Aragones, and Valderrobres is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 38 miles from Masia Del Aragones.
- Location beautiful and isolated . Home cooked food which was tasty with family wine by the bottle . Managed to accommodate group vegetarian tastes and overall very memorable place
- Increadable surprise, very kind landlady, do expect her to be present, enjoy the experience and local food
- Tranquilidad, amabilidad de los dueños, buen desayuno
- La atención de Pilar y Manolo a nuestra disposición todo el tiempo y la tranquilidad del campo
- En realida me gusto todo,sitio trankilo,la dueña muy amable y todo muy limpio
Located in Peñarroya de Tastavíns, 12 miles from Morella, Hotel Tastavins features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 30 miles from Hotel Tastavins, and Tortosa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Tastavins.
- We were looked after very well. Cooked for especially and given wine as a parting gift.
- The location was a very interesting old town on the edge of wonderful mountain scenery.
- El personal es muy amable y atento, es un trato muy familiar. El hotel està ubicado en un pueblo silencioso, ideal para poder desconectar de verdad. Cerca hay diversas visitas muy interesantes.
- La amabilidad y la cercania de los propietarios. Te hacian sentir como en tu propia casa.
- La amabilidad de Atilio y Anabel, a cargo del Hotel, atentos y serviciales en todo momento, JORGE
Hotel La Fonda Moreno
Hotel La Fonda Moreno offers accommodations in Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Valdelinares is 31 miles from Hotel La Fonda Moreno, and Valderrobres is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 30 miles from Hotel La Fonda Moreno.
- Room very nicely appointed, high quality fittings etc. Breakfast was pretty good and certainly plentiful. The place was very clean and centrally located.
- The staff were attentive, lending us an umbrella for the rain. The lunch in the restaurant exceeded expectations…very well cooked, a great choice, a generous bottle of wine when my friend asked for a glass of it, and a very pleasant atmosphere. The bed was very comfy and the heating good. Extra blankets were waiting, and we asked for a got two extra pillows.
- Clean, comfortable and well located. Helpful staff too.
Nice and clean room with good size shower and toilet.
The restaurant located in the hotel (on the first floor) was excellent. We recommend trying the “croquetas morellanas” (croquettes/dumplings), “ternasco” (suckling lamb) and please, order the homemade “collà” (cuajada) for dessert, so nice!.
Breakfast was at the bar on the ground floor and it was good as well.
You have to park a couple of streets away, but the hotel it’s in Morella’s historic centre, so that is what it is.
- Excellent hotel, very friendly staff. You feel very welcome. In the city centre, staff knows best parking options nearby (free!). Bars and restaurants nearby, but don’t miss the fine Spanish restaurant of the hotel on the 1st floor, which is also excellent. Tasteful breakfast. This is real hospitality!
Font del Pas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Font del Pas offers accommodations in Beceite, just 21 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 26 miles from Font del Pas, and Tortosa is 18 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 44 miles away.
- Very nice, charming hotel, with an old country house atmosphere, located conveniently for access to beautiful hiking trails. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They have a restaurant, which serves typical for Aragon cuisine. The food was delicious!
Great location on the edge of a lovely old village. Sympathetically restored old building.
Large, comfortable room. Excellent bathroom. Excellent food cooked by the owner and served by his wife. Most of it from the kitchen garden attached to the hotel. Tomatoes to die for!!!
- Excellent location, amazing room, building, staff, town, clean. Breackfast looked nice but didn’t have time to try as we left early very morning for the MOTOGP.
Nicely restored building and garden.
Dinner was quiet ok but very clunky service.
Rooms are nice but poorly ventilated.
Service is hit and miss.
- Muy agradable en todo. Desayuno y cena, estupendos. La habitación, muy amplia y cómoda, y la cama magnífica. Los anfitriones, muy atentos y hospitalarios.
Hotel Cardenal Ram
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cardenal Ram offers accommodations in Morella, just 31 miles from Valdelinares. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Valderrobres is 22 miles from Hotel Cardenal Ram, and Beceite is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Cardenal Ram.
- The building has been beautifully restored. Amazing, large room with wonderful view. The continental breakfast was great and was reasonably priced. We also had the ‘menu of the day’ for lunch and it was outstanding
- The town is fascinating and the hotel is centrally located. The room was very comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed, lovely view from our room. It was right on the main Street.
The evening tasting menu was excellent and the information from our waitress Gabriella was extensive. Her description of the courses on offer tempted us to try local dishes, they were a delight.
The comfort of the room and the bed were excellent.
- Location breakfast spacious rooms friendly staff beautiful building
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Alquería offers accommodations in Ráfales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Morella is 16 miles from La Alquería, and Tortosa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 44 miles from La Alquería.
Jose and Clara are most friendly. The place is small. The food should be given fifteen out of ten! It is superb! We ate in the hotel every night and the menu is different, truly different every day. The only complaint might be that breakfast provides you with so many choices of freshly made bread and pastries of all kinds that it is impossible to try them all without exploding!
Matarraña is an amazing area. I had never heard of it before, so it was wonderful to explore it.
- The food was exceptional and the ambience with the burning log fire was wonderful. Jose and Clara could not have been more helpful – we would love to return at some stage.
- The owners were a delight, attentive and helpful. The dinner was incredible and the breakfast was out of this world, with many options all home made (including several kinds of pastries). Really special!
- Jose was very friendly and helpful and his wife a fantastic cook, especially breads and pastries.
- El trato excelente y la comida una delicia. Repetiremos seguro.
- Jose and Clara are most friendly. The place is small. The food should be given fifteen out of ten! It is superb! We ate in the hotel every night and the menu is different, truly different every day. The only complaint might be that breakfast provides you with so many choices of freshly made bread and pastries of all kinds that it is impossible to try them all without exploding!
Hotel del Pastor
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel del Pastor offers accommodations in Morella, just 31 miles from Valdelinares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valderrobres is 22 miles from Hotel del Pastor, and Beceite is 21 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 30 miles away.
- I liked everything – window view, cleanness, quality of furniture and equipment and so on
- The view from our rear balcony was splendid across the town walls to the mountains. It was nice to have a bath with good shower over it, as there was a chilly wind in exposed areas. There was a good continental breakfast.
- A simple hotel located in the middle of Morella with a short walk to restaurants,bars etc. Because of the terrain not easy for anyone with walking difficulties. Very typical of the town.
- Apart from the extra hard bed we loved everything about this hotel. The lady at reception also organised the breakfast and was so helpful. Beautiful traditional hotel with views to die for.
- very comfortable beds, taste breakfast, quiet room, kind staff
Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu
Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu offers accommodations in Ráfales. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.Morella is 16 miles from Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu, and Tortosa is 26 miles away. Castellon Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Un entorno precioso.ideal para relajarte. Buena atención.
- Ho soggiornato 2 notti in occasione del mondiale SBK ad aragon (30 minuti dalla struttura) … posto molto bello immerso nella natura e gestito da persone favolose molto cordiali e gentilì colazione buonissima !! se ci sarà occasione ci ritornerò volentieri .
- La ubicación del hotel es fantástica y el trato del personal muy amable y cercano
- Estuvimos muy a gusto. La familia que lo lleva es encantadora y muy atenta.
La cocina es de muy alta calidad y el entorno es ideal.
El lugar con un molino de aceite es idílico.
Hotel El Salt
The Hotel El Salt features rooms with views of the Valderrobres Castle and Matarraña River. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the building and free parking is available on-site.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine using fresh, seasonal products. The bar-cafe also offers light refreshments and snacks.The tour desk at El Salt can provide information on the surrounding area. Packed lunches can be arranged for guests.El Salt Hotel is 30 miles from Delta de L’Ebre. It is close to Motorland Aragon and has easy access to other large cities, like Barcelona and Zaragoza, via the highway. .
Very clean hotel, close to the historic centre and with secure parking.
Room very clean and functional.
- Genuine friendliness of all staff, helpful and professional. Location great for both the town and exploring surrounding countryside. Room and furnishings spotlessly clean.
- My wife and I were very pleased with the Hotel el Salt. Our room was large, modern, exceptionally clean and had a very large balcony overlooking the old walled town of Valderobes, (we wished we were staying for longer than the two days we had booked before travelling elsewhere!) The staff were really very helpful, even with our lack of knowledge of Catalan and went out of their way to help us. Breakfast (included) had variety and was fresh and plentiful. We enjoyed visiting the old town just across the river, a fascinating place to explore, and had some really good cafe’s, bars and restaurants too. We would love to be able to return to Hotel el Salt, a great hotel.
- Nice location(walking distance to the old city(150-200m)), private parking, very good breakfast, nice staff(but not speaking English – for us it was not problem till the moment that we still have hands and own mimics :-)))
- Very good place to stay, clean, modern with views of the old town and very attentive staff. Room was great.
- Very clean hotel, close to the historic centre and with secure parking.
Top Hotels In Puebla De Benifasar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puebla de Benifasar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!