10 Best Hotels To Stay In Provo Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Provo Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Provo Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Provo Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Provo Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Provo Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Provo Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Provo Utah:
Sleep Inn of Provo
One of our best sellers in Provo! The Sleep Inn Provo is located minutes from Provo Towne Centre which offers a variety of shops and restaurants. The hotel provides a continental breakfast and indoor pool and jacuzzi.The Provo Sleep Inn features guest laundry facilities, free parking, and a gym. The hotel is pet-friendly and also offers guests copy and fax services.Each guest room at the Sleep Inn Provo offers cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided.Provo Municipal Airport and Utah Valley University are a 10-minute drive from Sleep Inn of Provo. Seven Peaks Water Park is a 7-minute drive away and East Bay Golf Course is within walking distance of this Provo hotel.
- Overall great service in a nice clean hotel. Excellent job
- I loved how my kids room was connected to my room by a door on both sides
- Allows pets for $10/ night! Clean, decent breakfast, nice hot tub
- A special thank you to Claudia at the front desk. She was great and so friendly. I was first in room 211 and even before I unpacked I saw that the shower door was not right. She moved me immediately into a better recently renovated room. Just perfect… mountain view and very comfortable. A BIG thank you to Claudia!!!
- Loved the breakfast! Also the location was close to everything.
One of our best sellers in Provo! This non-smoking hotel is located just minutes away from the Provo business district and offers free WiFi, and a full breakfast buffet.Ramada Provo features Ruby River Steakhouse, the on-site restaurant, as well as guest laundry facilities, and a sparkling outdoor pool. Each guest room offers a microwave, refrigerator, and premium cable channels.Ramada Provo provides free public parking and a free weekday newspaper. This Provo hotel also features a fully equipped fitness center.Provo City Center Temple is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room. Bed was comfortable over all. Enjoyed having a fridge. Loved the tasty Breakfast in morning (included in price of room). Very good value for price
- Location was great. Staff was nice. Breakfast was very good.
- Location is very good – near 15 interstate. It has a very good Steak House in the same building. Close to gas station and some shops. Not so new but clean.
- My stay was associated with a serious family related emergency medical issue. The Ramada afforded me an affordable, convenient, and stable place of lodging from which to commute daily to and from the hospital.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good. Everything very clean.
Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Provo.This hotel is located less than 4 miles from Uinta National Forest and Brigham Young University. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious rooms with luxury bedding and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center include a well-lit work desk and a sitting area. Rooms come equipped with a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities.The Provo Marriott has a restaurant that serves American cuisine. The hotel also offers a local restaurant dinner delivery service.The Seven Peaks Water Park is a 5-minute drive from the Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. Free public parking is available on site.
- Breakfast included was a full buffet with custom omelets
- The customer service at the front desk was outstanding. Millie was so helpful definitely will be back again.
- It was right across the street from where I was going, staff was nice, room was clean
- Everything was alright, and we loved the workout room. The property is lovely.
Location. The parts that were done with construction were very nice.
They made it possible to know that my van roof would have been scraped
off if I tried to park in their garage. Beds very nice. Showers nice.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Provo
Located in Provo, 1.3 miles from Utah Valley Convention Center, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Provo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 Provo BYU Orem
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Super 8 Provo BYU Orem offers accommodations in Provo.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The size of the room was great and the location was perfect for the event we attended for four days.
- Check in was fast and easy. The pool was nice. Good value for the money.
- Free WiFi. That was probably the only good thing about this place.
- The bed was comfortable, and I like that it had a refrigerator
- The cleanliness of the room and the staff were so nice and helpful.
Days Inn – Provo
Just 5 miles from Brigham Young University, this Provo motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast is provided. Bridal Veil Falls are 10 miles away.A cable TV with free movie channels is included in all rooms at Days Inn Provo. Each bright room comes equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Provo Days Inn. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.LaVell Edward Stadium is 3 miles from this motel. Sun Dance Ski Resort and Provo Canyon are a 10-minute walk away.
- The location near BYU was excellent. The Wi-Fi was relatively fast too.
- The hotel is so well located. There is a Denny’s, Super Burger, car wash, hair place, Harvest Bread and Harvest Bread cafe within 2 minutes walk. ( I am sure there are more places). The check in clerk was very nice. The hotel is fine-one must remember this is not an expensive place to say-for us it was just a stay over to our next location. The hotel could use some renovations but again-it was a great bang for the buck.
- It was a convenient location that was close to many restaurants. Not much else I can recall liking. Nothing about the motel really stood out. Only stayed one night from 8pm to 9am so didn’t really get around the building much to say anything other than what I saw in my room. All the channels on the TV were in letterbox format which makes absolutely no sense to me in today’s age of technology. Don’t know why any motels still have this issue.
- For the price, it was perfect. I meeded a local cheap clean room and it was exactly that. The age and quality if this is 3 star and knowing that everything including price and cleanliness etc is 5 stars.
- We really appreciate that she gave us a down and out room – so we could easily load and unload our luggage
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
Located in Provo, 1.9 miles from Utah Valley Convention Center, Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The staffs were courteous and pleasant and the location is close enough to our destination. It is also by a river and a strip of parkway next to the river.
- A great location for what we were doing. Excellent front desk staff.
- Comfortable rooms, reasonable price, ideal if traveling with kids.
- the location is great and like their variety for breakfast
- Cold air poured into the room from gap behind the heating unit. Front desk girl was super, bringing us a comforter so we could sleep warm The unit need to be fixed.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Little Suites offers accommodations in Provo, just 1.4 miles from Utah Valley Convention Center.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Large room. Kitchen stocked with pans, plates and cutlery. Even had a little stovetop for cooking. Close to the mall.
- they clean the room with dirty mop. that´s why the rooms (all) are pretty smelly.
- View from my room was the parking lot. Kept my curtain closed. I was gone most of the day.
- They offer full kitchens. They are conveniently located. Depending on which side your room is on the exterior is nice.
- The loveseat for the TV and kitchenette made for a comfy place for my kids to hang while I slept off a cold before resuming our month of camping.
Courtyard by Marriott Provo
Courtyard Provo is 1 miless from Brigham Young University and 2 miles from Provo Amtrak Station. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Courtyard Provo are equipped with air conditioning and an LCD satellite TV. Rooms also have a balcony or terrace, and every room has a well-lit work desk.Magleby’s Grill is open all day and serves a large American breakfast in comfortable surroundings. There are also several restaurants within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Courtyard Provo is 1 mile from Riverside Country Club and 4 miles from Provo Canyon. It is 40 minutes to Park City, home of the Sundance Film Festival.Courtyard Provo is a 1 hour drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free on-site parking is available.
- Continental breakfast for money. Other than that place was excellent.
- Good location, Nearby Restaurant, Comfortable beds
- Comfy bed, good water pressure, enjoyed the cafe in he lobby though wished there’d been a free breakfast.
- Lot’s of electric outlets to recharge devices. Very friendly and helpful staff. I was always able to park near the door. Located in a good area for restaurants. The blackout curtains closed completely. Check-in and out was very easy. The chairs in our meeting room would lean back.
- Modern approach to breakfast, but bistro should be open more hours.
Residence Inn by Marriott Provo
Just a mile from BYU, this hotel features an outdoor pool, whirlpool and a fitness center. It also offers a complimentary shuttle service to destinations within a 20 miles radius.The spacious suites at Residence Inn Provo have separate areas for working, sleeping, eating, and relaxing. Every kitchen comes with a fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker.Guests can have a swim in the hotel’s pool or relax in the whirlpool. The fitness facilities offer cardio equipment and there is a sports court for further recreation.A hot breakfast buffet is served each morning and guests can enjoy the hotel’s social hours 4 times a week. The Provo Residence Inn also offers a picnic area for outdoor dining.The hotel is located 2 miles from the University Mall and 4 miles from Cascade Golf Center.
- Friendly staff! Personal! Great food ! I wish they had a Hot tub again!! Love that place . I know what I get, so I won’t go anywhere else! Been going there for years!!
- Nice clean, comfy big room. Nice, friendly, accomadating staff. Fully equipped kitchen.
- The breakfast each morning had a wide variety of foods. They have free community BBQs and dinners during the week for hotel guests. The staff is outstanding. The rooms feel more like comfortable apartments. They have a nice indoor pool.
- Excellent accommodations in Provo. Staff was very warm and friendly through entire stay. Large, comfortable rooms.
- Breakfast is really good compared to dozens of other chain hotels. Kitchen in studio room was very handy. You can save money on going out for dinner if you stay for longer periods and cook for yourself. Nothing bad about room and staff. They host food trucks every week for at least this season.
Top Hotels In Provo Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Provo Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Provo Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Provo Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!