10 Best Hotels To Stay In Providencia Providencia Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Providencia Providencia Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Providencia Providencia Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Providencia Providencia Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Providencia Providencia Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Providencia Providencia Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Providencia Providencia Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Providencia Providencia Island:
Posada Jasmina Place
One of our best sellers in Providencia! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada Jasmina Place offers accommodations in Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Jazmina cares a lot about her guests. We really enjoyed every second of our stay. The rooms are light, clean and comfortable.
- Everything! The room was big and very clean with everything you need. The breakfast was good and Jasmina helped us out with everything. We would really recommend to do the tour around the island with Nike, it was the highlight of our 2-month-trip through Colombia so far:)
- Jazmina is a wonderful host. Always helping us to solve problems with a big smile. Definitely recomended.
Jazmina was very kind and helpful. Her daughter was also very friendly.
They were cleaning all day long and they clean the rooms on a daily basis.
The breakfast was fine!
Due to storm, our catamaran was cancelled. Jazmina was very helpful.
- Jasmina is a fantastic host – she set us up with tours, dinner reservations, and motobike reservations. She was helpful every step of the way
Hotel El Encanto
One of our top picks in Providencia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel El Encanto offers accommodations in Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect: Location, staff, rooms… Mrs Carola and Mr Benjamin were very kind and warm. They helped in every need to know the Island. I strongly recommend.
- The room was clean, had air con, and kept in good order during the stay. The location is excellent, if you’re into diving, Felipe’s school (which I can recommend) is across the road, and you’re close to the restaurants and other hotels in Freshwater Bay. It’s also worth nothing that despite the negatives below, the people are nice, and inherently well meaning, and part of the issue is probably islander culture rather than them specifically.
- The owners were very nice. We are vegan and they only offered egg options for breakfast. When asked, they sauteed some veggies with toast for us instead. The location was nice for what we wanted. It was directly across the street from a beach and there is a supermarket and enough restaurants and bars close by. Also, its a 15 minute walk to our favorite beach area, Southwest Bay.
- Excellent hosts and staff. Lovely facilities. Comfortable rooms with lots of storage for people like me who like to keep their hiking/scuba/camera gear organized. Great breakfasts with eggs, great coffee, toast and fresh juice. Convenient location!
Carola was amazing, she was lovely and spent hours helping us to make our stay the best!
Ocean view from the room, good breakfast, clean rooms, fantastic atmosphere!
Hotel El Pirata Morgan
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel El Pirata Morgan is located in Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size. Location was good. We got stuck on the island and the staff was great about letting us stay an additional day at our same rate.
- The staff is really kind and always willing to help like nowhere else
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are nice, and the breakfast above average.
- Super clean, fantastic bed and great view! Supermarket next door
- The room had air condition and partial sea view. That was about as much as we liked about the hotel itself
Deep Blue offers accommodations in Providencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Incredible hotel with superb views. Friendly and helpful staff. The food at the restaurant is very good. You can rent moto and golf cars at the hotel.
– Room decor was attractive
– Bathroom products were the only real luxury the hotel offered (L’Occitane!)
– Staff were lovely, they couldn’t have been more helpful
– Food in the restaurant was good for dinner
– Activities offered by the hotel were amazing (do the round island snorkeling trip!)
– The hotel has the most amazing view of Crab Cay
- Nice view from the restaurant or the terace. Nice boat trip.
- Everything was perfect! Staff, acomodation, food was perfect… the view is amazing… and u can swin and snorkel in front of the hotel.
We loved Deep Blue. It might be the most upscale property on the island, but it still has a super relaxed vibe. Most of the island is relaxed — seems they have steered away from corporate development which is what makes Providencia so special. The people are friendly and kind and they have maintained a pristine environment.
The hotel is certainly upscale, but not fussy or pretentious. You have to relax any rigid expectations you have of “5 star” resorts because it is the local feeling that makes everything so wonderful. That said, they run an exceptional hotel with all the comforts and service you need.
Native Lodge Brisas del Sur
Native Lodge Brisas del Sur offers accommodations in Providencia. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 3.1 miles from Native Lodge Brisas del Sur.
- Everything was nice and very clean and the best are the owners: They took care of me and my bad belly.
Very nice room (with AC) at the nicest beach of Providencia. The welcome and breakfast were great.
The lonely beach was only 5min walking away and also some nice restaurants are quit closeby (15min of walking).
- Mariella and her family are lovely and so helpful with everything. We spent a great time in their home with a delicious and generous breakfast. The room was perfectly clean and the bed. was cozy. Thank you for everything and the music moments you gave us!
- Fridge in the room. Good breakfast. The staff was cleaning and changed the towels every day, and arranged Good snorkelling tour and transportation. Extra towels for the beach. They made you feel like part of their family.
The posada is in a great location. A short walk to South West Bay beach. Restaurants etc. It’s in a residential area so not touristy.
Mariella and her family are wonderful. Nothing is too much trouble. Great breakfast and great chats on the porch. They organised trips taxis everything. Their home is spotlessly clean and very welcoming. We loved it there and extended our stay from 4 days to 14!
Hotel y Centro de Buceo Sirius
One of our top picks in Providencia.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel y Centro de Buceo Sirius is located in Providencia. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Great location and nice stuff. It has a diving center with great staff.
- Good location in southwest bay, big rooms. Owner kindly let us cancel booking when we wanted to leave early.
- Confortable, firendly personnel, excellent diving.
- We had a front room and the view was great. The place is located right on the best beach on the island with a few restaurants to the right of the hotel. The hotel manager, Paulino is great. Anything you need or questions you have he will take care of you. Tell Paulino you want to rent a scooter to tour the island as it’s very safe. Try the local food, we had iguana at a little local restaurant on the main road down to the hotel that was tasty! Snorkeling around the island was also great, we swam with some sharks on our trip. There is a dive shop at the hotel but we don’t dive but the guys working there were helpful with any questions about the island. Interact with the locals, most of them speak English. Loved Providencia and our stay at Sirius!
I booked the huge room with sea view, right above the entrance, for 3 days with my fiancé. Everything was perfect since the first day: we got excellent recommendations about what to do in the island with Paulino, booked everything from the hotel, got an unforgettable view of the sea, had the best lunches and dinners nearby, all for very reasonable prices.
I want to come back!
One of our best sellers in Providencia! Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Maracaibo View is located in Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Wonderful view, great breeze, beautiful accommodation. Owner and staff great, made us feel like family…
We had a really good experience at Maracaibo Views. Our room was cosy and had all we need. The balcony has a breatiful view, nice to seat back and relax. What you see in the pictures is what you really get. Britt and “chino” were really helpful and nice to talk with. They help us to rent a scooter to move around the island and the transportation to Crab Cay, which is a MUST to do in Providencia. Chino took us on a family trip to “La Cascada” waterfall. This was great and was a nice gesture from them. We definitely recommend this place. Thank you very much for everything!
Ricardo and Daissy
- The owner of this appartment was really nice and the Island is so beautiful and relaxed. We would love to come again. We thougth this was the best appartment we could find on Providencia. Thank you for the pleasent stay.
- I couldn’t be happier and more satisfied with a place to stay in Providence. Eduardo was helpfull and did everything he could to make our stay enjoyable. Our trip was amazing and choosing this hotel just made this even more perfect. I will definetly come back.
- View was amazing! Very clean suites. Staff was very kind and helpful. Relaxed stay, check-in and check-out was hassle free, for our room they didn’t have anyone booked for the rest of the day so we could checkout late tô be able to enjoy the island!
Miss Francia´s Home
One of our best sellers in Providencia! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace and a deck, Miss Francia´s Home offers accommodation near the beach in Santa Catalina Island, within a 5-minute walk from Warwick fort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for water sports. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Absolutely loved the hospitality of Xavier and the rest of the staff. They helped us arranging all the activities we wanted to do. The room was cleaned every day. Perfect holiday!
- We were made to feel like part of the family. Javier in particular went out of his way to be helpful. The beds were nice and firm and the blinds shut out the light well. The restaurant was delicious, and the location beautiful.
- Amazing place so close to the sea in unspoiled Santa Catalina
- Quiet, convenient with restaurant/bar. Great AC. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast.
- Everything! The property is in such a great spot away from all the traffic with its own jetty. The rooms were bright, comfortable and very clean. But best of all was the welcome we got from everyone! Orvin and his lovey wife arranged all of our trips out for us including a private snorkelling tour of the island and diving with a great guy called Zadat. We felt so welcome and safe.
Posada Sunshine Paradise
One of our best sellers in Providencia! Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Posada Sunshine Paradise is located in Providencia.Every room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Absolutely wonderful place in St Catalina, walking distance to center. Francesca is a great host; she was so kind to help us with all the info’s we need and she also booked the trip to Cayo Congrejo for us. Kindly recommand
– big room, big bathroom, a separate living/dining room (with great view of the sea and Providencia island and mountains) as well as a terrace.
– the owner was very helpful and offered everything that we needed
– great location on the quiet Santa Catalina island, close to the Santa Isabela town (where markets and food places are present).
- Great stay at Posada Sunshine! Make sure you also have breakfast & dinner at the place right next to it: Miss Francias
- Honestly, the place was nice but super over valuated in my opinion, it’s why I gave an unfair rate. The place is very near from the Ferry harbour but far from the airport. Near to town, restaurants, supermarkets for groceries and all what you could need. A double nice bed (the other was too hard). A malecón right outside of the house to sit beside the ocean.
- This is the best place to stay in Providencia/Santa Catalina. Here’s why. Spotless rooms, bathroom and beds. A fantastic sitting room with table giving you a place to relax and enjoy the fabulous views. It’s quiet and while being away from the noise of the town it also gives you access to everything you need just by crossing the bridge. Also there is great little beaches easy access from the Posada and are great areas for snorkeling (best later in the day because of tides). We toured the island and felt this was the best place to stay on the island by far. Unless you are looking for a party atmosphere and large beach. For us the spotted eagle rays always visible from the room made it particularly special, there is so much wildlife in the area to watch. The hosts were fantastic and super responsive. A little slice of heaven.
Posada Juan Carlos
Posada Juan Carlos offers accommodations in Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.Aeropuerto El Embrujo Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Juan Carlos is very helpful and friendly! He is always there and helps whenever he can! It was a pleasure staying at his place and I would always come back! On top, the area I‘d say is the best on the island!
- This was a great little cabin for three girls on vacation. Good location, and it was nice having kitchen. Family that lives on site were very nice people. One minute walk from grocery store, and five from beach.
near supermarket which have all the essential stuff
near motorbike rentals
near the best beaches
quiet and nice area
staff is helpful
- The Cabana was small but just perfect for us. It had a tiny kitchen which meant we could cook breakfast and some dinners rather than having to eat out at the expensive restaurants all week. The sheets and towels were changed every 2 days, the cabana was cleaned daily. The owner ( Juan Carlos’s sister) did some washing for us and it was just so easy. The garden was beautiful with lovely flowers and yummy mangos falling from the trees! The location is great, away from the main road but a short walk to the beach, thand supermarket and lots of rests. I couldn’t recommend this place more highly!
- Location. Helpful and friendly owner. Get a motorbike.
Top Hotels In Providencia Providencia Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Providencia Providencia Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Providencia Providencia Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Providencia Providencia Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!