10 Best Hotels To Stay In Proctorsville Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Proctorsville Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Proctorsville Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Proctorsville Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Proctorsville Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Proctorsville Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Proctorsville Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Proctorsville Vermont:
The Okemo Inn
One of our top picks in Ludlow – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an outdoor seasonal outdoor pool, this Ludlow, Vermont hotel is next to Okemo Mountain. A tennis court and a ski school are on site.Offering free Wi-Fi, each air-conditioned room provides a private bathroom at The Okemo Inn. Each room is uniquely decorated in quilted accents.Ski passes are available on site. Fax and photocopying services are available at the front desk at Inn Okemo.Okemo Valley Golf Club is less than a 5 minute drive away. Green Mountain National Forest is a one hour drive from The Okemo Inn.
- Cozy room with a comfy bed. Terrific being so close to the mountain. Definitley somewhere I’d like to return.
- The staff at the hotel is super nice and friendly. The hotel itself (common areas) is amazing.
- the innkeeper Ron was very friendly and prepared an excellent breakfast
- The proprietor, Ron, is extremely helpful and hospitable! The inn is really cozy and homey – the decorations alone are worth the trip! The location is super convenient to Okemo, and it’s so nice to have a hot, to-order breakfast before you hit the slopes!
Very cozy place. Just right for a cold night. Wonderful antique-y type place. Very nice host.
Breakfast was very good. The over easy eggs were perfect. The toast and sausage perfect.
Internet worked well.
Ludlow Colonial Motel
One of our top picks in Ludlow.Showcasing a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, Ludlow Colonial Motel is located in Ludlow in the region of Vermont, just 20 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from Ludlow Colonial Motel, and Woodstock is 18 miles from the property.
- Location is great on the Okemo shuttle and walking distance to the restaurants in Ludlow. However, the place is dated and needs a major upgrade to justify the nightly rate. I would love to buy this place and put some money into it so it could realize it’s true potential.
- The room was perfect for heading to Okemo. It’s a mile away and the furnishings are comfortable enough
- Close to downtown walk to restaurants. Close to Okemo skiing. Good breakfast.
- Very nice people. I had a concussion from boarding and they let me extend my checkout time.
- Clean. Close to Okemo Mountain and restaurants. Great for ski trip overnight.
Stone Hearth Inn & Tavern
This historic colonial-style inn in Chester, Vermont is located within 12 miles of Okemo and Magic Mountain ski resorts. An on-site restaurant and tavern is featured.Each individually-decorated room features beds topped with quilts and feather comforters. An private bathroom in included.Simple yet savory meals using local and regional ingredients are served in the Stone Hearth Tavern. The full bar features microbrews on tap and an extensive wine list.Guests can relax in a common area around an original 1810 fireplace at Stone Hearth Inn and Tavern. A sledding hill and snowmobile tour access is on-site. A pool table, air hockey table and games are provided in the tavern for guest enjoyment.Stratton, Killington and Ascutney Mountains are within a 45 minute drive of Stone Hearth Inn and Tavern. Burlington International Airport is a 2 hour drive away.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Would stay there again.
- Super convenient for skiing at Okemo. The tavern serves excellent food and is a lively environment without being too loud.
A very warm comfortable homey inn !
Cozy rooms , comfy beds , breakfast daily ! drinks and dinner in the tavern were excellent!
Centrally located in beautiful Chester , short distance to Ludlow and Okemo ski area ⛷
- Sheldon and Francie were nice. They had 2 cute dogs roaming around.
- Breakfast was individual, home-made and tasty. The Inn is quirky with oddles of antique style, charm and comfy living areas. The pub attached is a real bonus with good food and great ale. It’s the sort of place you sit and chat with other residents after dinner and relax. The room was spacious. The bed was comfortable and clean.
Fullerton Inn & Restaurant
On the Village Green shopping district, this Vermont inn features free property-wide Wi-Fi, an enhanced continental breakfast, and on-site restaurant. Guests can also relax and stay warm next to the lobby fireplace.A private bathroom and sitting area are featured in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Vermont Fullerton Inn and Restaurant are air-conditioned and include a fan as well.The Fullerton Inn and Restaurant guests will have access to a business center and free parking. Local brewery tours are available for an additional fee.Classic New England cuisine can be found in the Fullerton Inn Restaurant, which is open Monday through Saturday. A wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps and burgers are available for lunch from Wednesday to Saturday. Several dinner menus are available, and can be enjoyed in the tavern or outside during the summer. The restaurant serves 10 different local beers on draft.The Chester Stone Village is within 2 miles of the inn. Guests at the property are 12 miles from Okemo Ski Area and 10 miles from the Magic Mountain Ski Area. The hotel is in the center of Chester Village.
- Hi, this was my first time stay at The Fullerton Inn. I stayed in the yellow room. The whole experience was satisfactory 🙂 Brett and Nancy were very helpful and hospitable. My room was clean, the bath towels were newer (not old and dinjee), there was plenty of hot water for the shower and it warmed up fast! The portable heater in my room provided plenty of heat throughout the night. The Wi-Fi was reliable and fast. It was such a pleasant stay that I am happy to recommend this place. I look forward to my next visit here in Chester, VT.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff and excellent accommodations
- Went for New Years weekend, great food and the fireplace in the lobby made it very relaxing and enjoyable, the room was great as was the staff
- It sounds like a canned answer, but the bed was like a literal cloud. We love the area. We love the end. Go during Christmas. You will not be disappointed.
- Bed was very comfortable, food was great and breakfast was great also , the waffle maker was a great idea to have. The inn is a classic , rustic inn , very enjoyable visit.
The Inn at Weathersfield
Located in Perkinsville in the region of Vermont, 25 miles from Killington, The Inn at Weathersfield features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 31 miles from The Inn at Weathersfield, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- Everything about the Inn was exceptional especially the food which was outstanding in every way!
- Amenities… grounds…. the breakfast included was excellent as was everything we ate there… for the price it was the best place that we’ve ever stayed in
The food was outstanding. They offer healthy, good quality food at dinner and a Delicious, generous free breakfast with a full menu of options from pancakes, veggie scramble to steel cut oats. A side of bacon or sausage and a little side smoothie was also offered.You leave with little donuts to top it off and home baked cookies when you arrive.
The grounds were pretty and the owners were super friendly, nice people. It was just a nice quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
We happened to have a very small room but it was comfortable, very clean, and had pretty shutters that we left open all night.
- great food and super friendly staff! very clean and comfortable room, too.
The owners were great and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious! They have several fires lit every evening which made the atmosphere even better. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! They even leave you amazing home made cookies every day!
I would love to go back and stay here and I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family!
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- This facility is in a beautiful location that is easy to get to off the highway. There is plenty to do for both kids and adults. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I recommend this resort to anyone anytime of the year.
- Proximity to highway. Nice facility. Good amenities. Friendly staff.
- We had a 3 BR unit. It is nice and roomy. We enjoyed our stay here. We used the pool and it was warm and fun. 30 min. drive to Okemo. 8yr old nephew had fun in the game room.
- Bed was so comfy, the rooms were spacious, the villas are definitely a must have especially for a larger group. Definitely going to book here again. Close to ski resorts like Okemo. Nice bar on the resort. And heated pool and nice sauna.
- The facility was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with full kitchen amenities. The food at the restaurant far exceeded our expectations being in such a remote location. The chef and staff were friendly and engaging.
One of our best sellers in Chester! This Victorian bed and breakfast in Chester, Vermont boasts a gourmet breakfast and uniquely styled guest rooms. Okemo Ski Mountain is a 20 minute drive away.Inn Victoria features rooms decorated in antique furnishings and plush bedding. They all include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. Select rooms have a fireplace, a spa tub, or private deck with a hot tub.Concierge services are available at the Victoria Inn. Guests can use the computer as well as copy and fax services.A 3-course breakfast, including homemade baked goods, fruit, and a hot entree, is served daily in the dining room. Afternoon tea and snacks are also provided.Taterhill Golf Club is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Enjoy a winter sleigh ride at Taylor Farm, a 20 minute drive away.
- The staff was lovely–friendly and generous. Penny was kind enough to upgrade is to a bigger room, and we loved the fireplace and the claw foot tub! They accommodated is very last minute, and we’re very flexible with timing. Everyone was pleasant to chat to, and good company as I hung around all day while my partner skied.
- It’s definitely a great place to stay in! Every room is made in its own style. We stayed in Princess Alice room. It has a huge bed, fireplace and jacuzzi. Breakfast was so delicious… I highly recommend to visit this place!
- Best bed my entire stay of more than a week across the state of Vermont. And the breakfast of french toast and sausage was one of the best meals I had on the trip.
- Our visit was a delight from beginning to end – welcomed with a glass of wine at fireside, glorious accommodations including a jacuzzi, delicious ho1emade breakfast shared with new friends, and lots of laughter.
- Inn Victoria was such a lovely inn! The owners of the inn are very welcoming and they make you feel like you are at home. My favorite is their homemade breakfast and I really enjoyed the conversation with people we sat together at the breakfast table, too. Chester is a cute little town and within a block or two from the inn, you can walk to some nice restaurants and shops. Highly recommeneded!
Located in Springfield, 30 miles from Killington, Hartness House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Woodstock is 22 miles from Hartness House, and Hanover is 29 miles away.
- The breakfast was great and the staff was excellent. Very friendly and accommodating
- Staff was wonderful; restaurant/food was delicious and very nice atmoshphere
- Great staff, very friendly. Lisa the bartender and Ben the chef were very accommodating. Menu was expanded to suit diet preferences. Tavern has a nice atmosphere. Room was not fancy but clean and comfortable.
- We didn’t stay in the main mansion, but in the newly renovated room in the back……….very well done, comfortable and spotless. We would stay there again.
- Staff were great! Enjoyed the tunnel tour and history information. Grand house!
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont offers accommodations in Claremont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Killington is 31 miles from Common Man Inn Claremont, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was super comfortable including the bed and the bathroom/tub was so clean. They added an extra touch and had homemade soap and lotion in the bathroom!! Very nice touch.
- Skip the chain hotels and cheap motels. Corporate quality and family-run feeling.
We felt so at home! Very relaxing & the staff treated us like family!
Loved everything about The Common Man Inn & Restaurant in Claremont, NH
- The Common Man in Claremont, exceeded all expectations! Rooms were really nice and comfortable. Ambiance in the whole place was classic! Very comfortable, warm and friendly! Loved all the local history touches! Will definitely be back. Restaurant was just as good. Good food, good staff and good ambiance!
- They helped my husband make my birthday super special we had a wonderful time at the inn and restaurant
Echo Lake Inn
Just 5 miles from skiing at Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow, Vermont bed and breakfast features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Echo Lake is a short walk away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Echo Lake Inn. A private bathroom is also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Tennis courts and access to a lake with canoes and boats are available to enjoy. The Ludlow Echo Lake Inn offers ski storage in the winter.A cooked-to-order breakfast is served every morning. The seasonal Echo Lake Inn Restaurant offers American cuisine in the dining room or terrace.Okemo Valley Golf Club is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Horseback riding at South Hill Stables is a 15 minute drive away.
- The owner and staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast was very good. The room was clean and we were able to control the heat settings.
- We were tired from the long drive. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. Once settled in, we had cocktails on the front porch, where there were many rocking chairs. Very relaxing. Later, we had a wonderful dinner.
- The food and general ambiance were outstanding. As I am always concerned about the mattress when I am away from home,this one was perfect. The grounds are lovely!a
- Bed was excellent room clean staff outstanding excellent
- The pork chop I had for dinner was one of the best I ever had. Breakfast was also terrific, plenty of choices. The service was also excellent.
Top Hotels In Proctorsville Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Proctorsville Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Proctorsville Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Proctorsville Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!