10 Best Hotels To Stay In Proaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Proaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Proaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Proaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Proaño Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Proaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Proaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Proaño Cantabria:
Hotel Villa Liguardi
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Villa Liguardi offers accommodations in Proaño, just 20 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from Hotel Villa Liguardi, and Suances is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Virtually everything! The location, the view, the cleanliness, the comfy bed. The beautiful countryside, quiet country tracks and lanes and pretty little villages (all with one or two churches)… and all you have to do is turn left or right when you leave the hotel…without the car! Heaven.
- La ubicación, la casa es preciosa, comoda, decorada fabulosamente, con un desayuno casero riquísimo y un trato exquisito por parte de nuestros anfitriones. Siempre que volvamos a la zona, nos alojaremos aquí sin duda.
- Nos sorprendió muchísimo la limpieza u el trato personal que nos dispensaron. El desayuno muy completo y las habitaciones un 10!
- El lugar muy tranquilo, en plena naturaleza. Un hotel con mucho gusto. La atención del personal muy cercana y profesional.
- Hay hoteles que dejan huella y este ha sido uno de ellos. Sin dudarlo el trato personal es el factor diferencial….. La tranquilidad, la limpieza, la excelente decoración ….todo son cosas a su favor.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Ormas offers accommodations in Ormas, just 21 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This inn has ski storage and bike rental is available. Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing. Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from Posada Ormas, and Suances is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything. Could not fault our experience. Excellent accomodation, friendly staff and tasty food at a reasonable coat
- The room was very clean and enormous the staff were attentive and efficient .
- This pousada is very well run and very peaceful. The rooms are enormous and very well designed and appointed. Could not wish for better. . Menu was very full and quality of food was exceptional. The service was personal but not intrusive.
- Fabulous guest house in a hamlet in the mountains of cantabria. The owners were extremely welcoming to both me and my pet. The rooms were beautifully furnished, scrupulously clean and with big comfy beds. Both dinner and breakfast were outstanding. I will be back!
- Lovely quiet location, characterful building, delightful room with beautiful bathroom and all very clean. Warm welcome and attentive staff. Restaurant served local food in the evening and plentiful continental breakfast. Approximately one hour’s drive from Santander ferry terminal.
La Casa de las Brujas
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Casa de las Brujas offers accommodations in Barrio. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Potes is 22 miles from La Casa de las Brujas, and Santillana del Mar is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The staff is really nice and the SPA is a Super PLUSS!!
- La Casa de las Brujas was just a great property to stay in & we had the place to ourselves. The room we had was tastefully decorated & was very comfortable. There’s a nice pool area but we didn’t get to use it as the weather was a bit cool, would be great in the summer months.
- We had to communicate via booking .com but that was no problem. We were late arriving due to a late ferry but the gentleman was brilliant and left us bread, cheese and ham. I had a broken ankle and was given a suitable room and when we paid the bill they would not charge for the food. We will stay again it was great.
- Beautiful location, absolutely rural and quiet. Attractive rooms. Good facilities
The accommodation is situated in a small hamlet not too far from main transport routes and is not your typical impersonal chain hotel. All rooms are different and quirky in a nice way. We stayed only one night on our journey south, but it would make a good base if you were exploring region.
Staff were very helpful and welcoming.
La Casa del Vaquero
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Casa del Vaquero offers accommodations in Abiada, just 19 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from La Casa del Vaquero, and Suances is 31 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 37 miles away.
– Es una buena ubicación si tu idea es ir a pasar el día a Alto Campoo (20 min en coche)
– La dueña es muy amable.
– Ofrece desayuno por 3 Euros/Persona
- Las dueñas son muy agradables y atentas, fuimos con un bebe de 7 meses y estuvieron muy pendientes de ella, nos limpiaron la habitación tras la primera noche, sin duda repetiremos cuando volvamos por la zona!!
- Si, algo frías las habitaciones, pero lo demás bien
- La ubicación espectacular, las habitaciones están bien y el trato del personal es familiar e inmejorable, en especial por parte de la dueña Mari Angeles. Las comidas son muy buenas, caseras y hechas con productos de pueblo. Repetiría sin duda.
- La ubicación perfecta para ir a esquiar y conocer la zona.El alojamiento confortable y acondicionado lo justo para disfrutar de unos días de naturaleza y montaña.Angeles la dueña del alojamiento un encanto, dispuesta siempre ayudar y hacernos la visita ideal.
- – Es una buena ubicación si tu idea es ir a pasar el día a Alto Campoo (20 min en coche)
Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles offers accommodations in Salces, just 25 miles from Potes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles, and Suances is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles.
- Nice local hub. Interesting walk along multi use path. Very alpine feel to this part of Spain.
- Beds very comfortable and clean, staff helpful and very friendly. Major problem we had was finding the hotel as sat nav could not find it, a young Spanish gentleman rang the hotel then we followed him.
- La cama y almohada muy cómoda. Y la persona que nos atendió muy amable
- El entorno que lo rodea y la ubicación, muy cercano al nacimiento del Rio Ebro.
- La tranquilidad y cercanía a Alto Campoo para esquiar
Hotel Vejo is located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes and 26 miles from Santillana del Mar. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Suances is 30 miles from Hotel Vejo, and Cabarceno is 30 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 33 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly and the dinner was excellent
- Plenty of facilities, very comfortable rooms with good views of snow capped mountains, excelled location for ferry at Santander, just off motorway, very close to old Spanish Town, with plenty of shops banks etc, main supermarkets just over road from hotel, and local bars within a 2 minute walk, staff at hotel very hospitable, and helpful, would definitely stay here again, highly recommend this hotel, and a very good price for a 3 star hotel. with ample free parking, and no charge for our small dog.
- Always warm, staff friendly, room to suit three persons very nice, breakfast good.
- Location is excellent for going to or from Santander ferry. Staff great. Restaurant quiet mid week but service and food very good. Quick breakfast in morning.
- Receptionist was so friendly and helpful – staff in restaurant also very nice we will use your hotel whenever we land at SANTANDER thank you
Posada Villa Rosa
Located in Reinosa in the region of Cantabria, 27 miles from Potes, Posada Villa Rosa features a ski pass sales point and ski storage.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Posada Villa Rosa, and Suances is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Nice room. Close to the town centre
- Very comfortable bed and good breakfast very good value
- The hotel was conveniently situated close to motorway. Young lady that checked us in was delightful and extremely helpful
- Ibamos a pasar la noche por una boda, la cama es grande, para gente que mide más de 1’90 metros perfecto, el baño estaba limpio y la ducha correcta, tienen una tele enorme. El desayuno fue más que suficiente, por el precio no se puede pedir más, pan tostado,mantequilla, café, y zumito.
- Las habitaciones son muy comfortables y cuidadas. El spa está muy bien y da intimidad. El desayuno incluido tiene café, tostadas, zumo…
This charming stone house is in the Cantabrian countryside, close to the Ebro River. Surrounded by forests and gardens, it offers individually decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at La Lobera are chic and feature exposed wooden beams. They come with a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.The traditional-style restaurant at Posada La Lobera serves homemade, regional cuisine for dinner. Reservation is necessary. Guests can also relax in the bar area.Lobera’s tour desk can provide information on Arroyo and surrounding areas, such as Las Rozas de Valdearroyo. Free parking is available on site.
- Lovely hosts, delicious evening meal, warm and friendly atmosphere.
- The owner pili was lovely really helpful and friendly
Pilar and Reuben charming, friendly and accommodating hosts. Comfortable room, free WiFi, dinner and breakfast ok, very good value but need to order in advance.
A few miles off the motorway, but a good stop having got off the Santander ferry, about an hours drive. Would use again if in the area.
A very good family run hotel, wonderful rooms and food. A very peaceful location and just one hour from Santander ferry port. All this at a very good price.
If you need a place to stop going or from the ferry port, just book it.
- A excellent hosts, lovely people. The food was fantastic! Best onion soup we have ever tasted and T bone steaks cooked to perfection. The room was immaculately clean and comfortable.
Hotel Abrego Reinosa
Hotel Abrego Reinosa is located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes and 27 miles from Santillana del Mar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 30 miles from Hotel Abrego Reinosa, and Cabarceno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Abrego Reinosa.
- Friendly welcome with good recommendation for a Sunday lunch restaurant. This is a traditional guesthouse so don’t expect a lift, air-con or fluffy towels but it’s excellent value for money. The room was bright and the bathroom acceptable. Easy walk from the railway station and into town.
- Staff attention to our requests, especially regarding a faulty shower which necessitated a change of room.
- The lady in charge was so kind and helpful. It’s very convenient to station
- Central location on quite street in the centre of town. Helpful staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good value, clean, good location
Hotel San Roque
Hotel San Roque offers accommodations in Reinosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 27 miles from Hotel San Roque, and Santillana del Mar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel San Roque.
- Traditional building, nice big room with a balcony, great place to stay the night before catching the ferry in Santander.
- T his was aperfect place to stop after landing late afternoon from the English ferry at Santander without staying in the town Itis 1hour drive from Santander which makes the journey to the Costa Blanca more pleasant after a breakfast at the hotel. Quite a good selection for eating and drinking near buy
- Checked in very late, but was no problem for the staff. Garage for our motorcycles was an added bonus. Room was large and comfy and breakfast was good.
- Everything. The large room with lounge area was great, a lovely balcony looking down to the center of town, very pleased with the bathroom, We had an evening meal in the restaurant that was exceptional and great value. Just a short walk into the lovely center of town, the square with amazing buildings and we enjoyed a walk down by the river.
- Very well appointed, interesting traditional building. Comfortable and welcoming.
Top Hotels In Proaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Proaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Proaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Proaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!