10 Best Hotels To Stay In Princess Anne Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Princess Anne Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Princess Anne Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Princess Anne Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Princess Anne Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Princess Anne Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Princess Anne Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Princess Anne Maryland:
Washington Inn & Tavern
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Washington Inn & Tavern offers accommodations in Princess Anne, just 12 miles from Salisbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 14 miles from Washington Inn & Tavern.
If you love History, antiques, old Inns or just want a very relaxing getaway this is the place….
Food was great loved our Scottish Salmon dinner and the scrambled eggs at breakfast were the best we have ever tasted!
- The breakfast was excellent!! The staff was very friendly and the rooms are very nice & clean.
- Loved meeting the staff and owners, a cross section of the town. Food excellent at dinner and breakfast exceptional, included in room cost, fruit, yogurt, juices, coffees, teas, eggs and pancakes..
- The whole staff is welcoming and frankly downright adorable. The bed was comfy, they will do anything to may your stay enjoyable. Bonus points: the tavern/restaurant is exceptional. Skip The Hampton Inn or La Quinta etc. and stay somewhere with personality!
Very convenient- right off of main road.
A delicious breakfast was included.
It had a very comfortable room for us and its location is right in the middle of a small town. Felt very safe!
- If you love History, antiques, old Inns or just want a very relaxing getaway this is the place….
Located in Princess Anne, 12 miles from Salisbury, The Henson features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was very spacey. I liked having a tv and a desk to sit at. The staff was also very attentive. The location was very convenient as well.
- The Room was excellent…it was home away from home. Really enjoyed my stay and would definitely return
- It was extremely convenient to stay on campus for our visit. We came in very late and the staff was still friendly and accommodating. We also asked for late check-out and got no hassle about checking out so late. The student-run place was well-kept and comfortable. We loved it!
- Location was great for visiting the school and staff was very friendly.
Very quiet rooms, no disturbances
Located right on the college campus, which is where I needed to be
Extraordinarily friendly and helpful staff
Econo Lodge Princess Anne
Econo Lodge Princess Anne is located in Princess Anne, 14 miles from Salisbury and 24 miles from Chincoteague. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 15 miles away.
- The rooms u opened the door and was surprise at how bomb the rooms were
- Bed was comfortable. Area was quite. Refrigerator in room.
- This place smelled like a livestock show couldn’t get comfortable due to smell
- Bed very comfortable. Did no eat breakfast there.
- Very clean, quiet and well run. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
This hotel features The Edge Restaurant & Lounge, which overlooks the Wicomico River. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury has an indoor pool and rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have access to cable TV.Guests at the Salisbury La Quinta Inn & Suites can work out in the gym or work in the business center. The hotel also has newspapers in the lobby.LaQuinta Inn & Suites Salisbury is 2 miles from Salisbury University. The Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art is within a 6-minute drive of the hotel.
- The property was clean and very conveniently located.
- Service was excellent! Friendly, effecient, helpful staff.
- It is La Quinta and that is where I stay went I am in Clearwater, fl.
- The room was spacious and it was in a good location to where I needed to go. I have a mother in a nursing home off of US 50 and I also was in a location to visit other friends parents in nearby nursing homes.
- The staff were all extremely friendly and courteous.
Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland
This downtown Fruitland, Maryland is located 3.7 miles from Elks Golf Course and the Salisbury Zoo. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free access to the hotel gym and jacuzzi is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn and Suites Fruitland. The 24-hour business center has fax/copy services and parking is free on-site.A daily buffet breakfast is served in the morning at Fruitland Hampton Inn. The Suite Shop convenience store is open 24/7 and offers snacks and beverages for purchase.Each air-conditioned room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker and a work desk. Decorated with white linens and wood furniture, all rooms include ironing facilities.Salisbury University is 3 minutes from the Hotel. Downtown Salisbury is 2.6 miles away.
- The king bed room was huge. Neutrogena travel samples. 24 hour coffee bar. Pool and fitness center available. Wide selection of tv channels. Front desk staff were extremely cordial and kind. Discounts to local restaurants available.
- We liked the staff’s friendliness, the warm ambiance that enveloped the whole place-from the breakfast room to the desk, including maid service. We would recommend the Hampton for their stay on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- The staff was very friendly and professional. The breakfast was great. My room was perfect.
- Bed was comfy, hotel quiet, very close to the golden retriever show.
- Very Clean…Very friendly staff…Delicious coffee all the time…Comfortable bed. Denny’s restaurant next door and there is a Walmart very close.
Americas Best Value Inn
This hotel features a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Free parking is also available to all guests. Wallops Island, a government base for NASA, is 9 miles from the property.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV is available in every room. A sitting area and a work station are also featured in each room.Continental breakfast is served every morning.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool.Ames Plaza Shopping Center is within a 3-minute drive of the property and Winter Quarter Golf Course is 2.5 miles from Days Inn – Pocomoke.
- The hotel was on my travel path. TV worked fine, bed was OK.
- Only the cost, which was greatly outweighed by the poor condition of the property and room.
- The beds are absolutely comfortable, mattress, pillows and even the blankets were so soft.
- Nothing! Dirty, dank, disgusting! Probably the worst place we’ve ever stayed! And it wasn’t cheap! Absolutely awful!
- For last minute reservations, we were thankful to have a bed. The rooms were clean and the furniture within the rooms were modern. The staff was accommodating, professional and friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City offers accommodations in Pocomoke City, just 29 miles from Ocean City.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Salisbury is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City, and Chincoteague is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- I love the clean room good food and the beds was wonderful
- No bad its a bit MWh on the outside, but on the inside…. Amazing. Glad I rented out a room here highly reccommended????
- Good Selection for breakfast and always presented clean and fresh
- The locations was good to break up our long drive back to NYS. The pool was very nice and the room comfortable.
- Staff was very friendly. The room nice and clean as well as the grounds.Breakfast was awesome,nice variety and staff keep it clean and stocked we).
Econo Lodge Pocomoke City
Econo Lodge Pocomoke City is located in Pocomoke City, 30 miles from Ocean City and 24 miles from Salisbury. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 22 miles away.
- Room was clean and met all our needs. Beds were very comfortable.
- room was large and clean.also very quiet and matress comfortable.if we are in the area again,we will want to stay at the econo lodge inpocomoke md.thank you for your hospitality at econo lodge.we may return in the spring
- Nothing about this place was likeable. If it wasn’t so late and we weren’t so tired from driving all day, we would have look for other accommodations.
- Not far from where I needed to B. Staff was extra friendly and helpful
- There wasn’t much to enjoy. There was a nice breakfast in the morning which is included, this was a nice bonus.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Salisbury, MD
Located 5 miles from the Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, this hotel is a 13-minute drive from Salisbury University. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.An indoor pool and a hot tub are on-site facilities at the Country Inn and Suites. There is also a business center and a fitness center.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson – Salisbury. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer.University of Maryland Eastern Shore is 16 miles away. Shopping at Salisbury Mall is an 8-minute drive from the property.
- Staff was excellent and very attentive to details!
- Yes the beds was very clean and I was very impressed with the cleanliness of bathroom
- The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable.
- Everything was OK considering we had to stay close to Salisbury college.
- The staff is friendly the customer service was awesome i went during beach season and it was quite no body running up and down the halls but i liked so much I stayed in the off season too. It was so relaxing
Best Western Salisbury Plaza
Conveniently located in the center of downtown Salisbury, Maryland, this hotel is only moments from many area attractions. Guests at this hotel can enjoy many modern and thoughtful amenities.The Best Western Salisbury Plaza is situated only a short drive from Salisbury State University. Beautiful beaches, a variety of recreational activities, restaurants and shopping centers are also located nearby.Guests at the Salisbury Plaza Best Western can take advantage of many state-of-the-art conveniences. The hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast, a relaxing outdoor pool and an on-site fitness center.
- nothing the room was dirty no towels blood on comforter highly disappointed and no actions taken to make us happy will never go again
- We were accommodated and got a room with larger bed. The facilities were fine, coffee in the room and good shower.
- It was clean and comfortable. I was able to relax and slept well.
- The bed was super comfy, and the bath tub was perfect for my nightly baths.
- It was clean and easy to check in and out. This is the only hotel I stay at when I travel up to Salisbury.
Top Hotels In Princess Anne Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Princess Anne Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Princess Anne Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Princess Anne Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!