10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prince George Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prince George Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prince George Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prince George Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prince George Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prince George Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prince George Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prince George Virginia:
Baymont Inn and Suites Prince George
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Baymont Inn and Suites Prince George is located in Prince George in the region of Virginia, just 20 miles from Richmond. The hotel has a barbecue and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Petersburg is 5 miles from Baymont Inn Prince George, and Midlothian is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hopewell
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hopewell is near the Fort Lee Army Base and Virginia universities, businesses, and attractions. The hotel offers a complimentary deluxe continental breakfastEasy access to Richmond International Raceway, Paramount Kings Dominion, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Fairfield Inn & Suites Hopewell provides spacious rooms, well-lit work space, luxurious bedding, and complimentary high speed wireless internet.On site, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hopewell has a business center and fitness center.
- The check in time was looooong (see below) but the clerk was really nice. Not sure why, but she worked with me a long time and then suddenly turned me over to a 2nd clerk who approached the desk, then she helped a guest behind me.
- The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing. Right next to Italian restaurant that was delicious
- We booked the room at the last minute. We were on our way home from Baltimore MD and the weather was rough and we were both tired. Easy to book, staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast could be better the cook was rude not friendly at all the bacon wasn’t cooked thoroughly but everything else was great
- The staff was excellent and accommodating. Very helpful. I believe they were understaffed due to storm but those working were so helpful you would never know. The person from front desk was also covering the kitchen.
Comfort Suites Southpark
The Comfort Suites Southpark is located off Interstate 95, between historic Petersburg to the west and Richmond to the north. The property offers a indoor heated pool, a patio and free WiFi.All suites come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, seating areas with sofas and cable TVs with free HBO. Whirlpool suites, executive suites and balcony suites overlooking the lake are also available.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Business travelers will welcome the availability of our business center. Guest laundry facilities and an ATM are located on the property.This Colonial Heights, VA hotel is close to many local points of interest, including Fort Lee Army base, Old Towne Petersburg, Virginia Motorsports Park, the Capitol of Virginia and Petersburg National Battlefield.
- For the most part clean and comfortable. Hotel is under renovation so not romantic and not appealing to see.
- Food and bed were average, but the location is what I wanted. The guest access computer was not working.
- We really enjoyed the lady who helped with breakfast
- It was clean. It was close to the shopping center. There was plenty of parking space.
- I liked that the breakfast staff was always nice and helpful
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Petersburg, VA
One of our top picks in Petersburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Petersburg offers accommodations in Petersburg, just 24 miles from Richmond.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 22 miles from Country Inn & Suites Petersburg.
- The person behind the counter when we arrived seemed very pleasant he greeted with a smile.
- The bed was really comfortable. Everything in my room was clean and neat. The person who check me in was very sweet, my flight came very late and he was very understanding and helped me feel a lot better.
- The beds were very comfortable. Room size is also very good. The rate was very reasonable.
- Enjoyed the eggs, potatoes and sausage patties. Coffee was excellent.
- Staff was very polite and friendly. Wonderful hot breakfast in the morning was a plus also.
Located in Hopewell, 20 miles from Richmond, Stay-Over Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 5 miles from Stay-Over Suites, and Short Pump is 31 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Clean room and bathroom and the super friendly staff
- The room was very nicely furnished; bed was very comfortable. Linens were clean and in very good condition. The front desk staff was friendly, helpful and professional. I left my toothbrush charger in my room. When I reported it missing, they went to the room, found the charger and sent it to me. The staff could not have been better.
- good room for the price. Had a suite with full kitchen capabilities. Central location to highways and Civil War sites and Williamsburg (1 hour).
- front desk staff was extremely helpful room was very clean and had everything we needed.
- Love the coffee. The fresh baked cookies was wonderful.
Travel Inn Petersburg Fort Lee
Located in Petersburg, 21 miles from Richmond, Travel Inn Petersburg Fort Lee features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- I reported the fact that people were smoking weed in the hotel and they fixed it but they did it again a few hours later
- This place lacks any communication between employees called the front desk asked a question about checking in early and they was like yeah come on then went to do it then day of check in and they tried to raise their voice and yell at me for what their employee had said
- Place is extremely dirty, no room service. There are cracks all over the wall, as well as mildew. Sheets smelled foul, towels were stained and lock on door was broken. Convenient location near Fort Lee, not a safe neighbor, there are no “extras”. The whole building smelled like mold
- Location was perfect for a quick trip to Ft Lee to visit family. The evening staff was gracious and friendly. Even when there was a problem he was quick to fix it. I was surprised to see a dog in the lobby but that was cool being dog person. Flat screens in the room was a nice touch. and the rooms seemed sound proof. Bed was comfortable. For the price and location not bad not great.
- Nothing at all but the price, and still even too expensive.
Sleep Inn & Suites At Fort Lee
Sleep Inn & Suites At Fort Lee is located in Riverdale, 20 miles from Richmond and 2.6 miles from Petersburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.Short Pump is 31 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites At Fort Lee, and Midlothian is 24 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 18 miles away.
- I liked that the staff was very nice and made changes to our unsatisfactory needs. Our bed was way worn to the shape of a v in the middle within our first room and I brought it to the front desks attention and they were quick to put us in a better room with a nicer bed.
- The staff was friendly and helpful from the front desk to the cook to the housekeeper. Made to order omelets on weekdays we’re excellent. The room was clean, updated and the beds were very comfortable. It was very convenient to Ft. Lee.
- It was a clean property and the location was easy to get to.
- The room was very large and comfortable. We got there late at night. The desk clerk was friendly – and they still had cookies to welcome us with!
- Bed and all the pillows were so comfy. After a long day of driving was totally best thing.
Candlewood Suites Hopewell
Just off Interstate 295, this all-suite hotel is 27 miles from downtown Richmond. It features an on-site fitness center and snack shop and guest suites with free Wi-Fi access.Cable TV and a CD/DVD player are included in every suite at Candlewood Suites Hopewell. Each also has a sitting area and a kitchenette that includes a dishwasher.The front desk at the Hopewell Candlewood Suites is staffed 24 hours a day. There is a business center, as well as guest laundry facilities on site.Fort Lee is 1.2 miles from the hotel. Petersburg National Battlefield is less than a 5-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights
One of our best sellers in Colonial Heights! Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights offers accommodations in Colonial Heights.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Richmond is 16 miles from Comfort Inn Colonial Heights , and Petersburg is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights.
- The staff was very plesant and the food was excellent
- Evening Front desk was sullen. Kitchen staff great. Lobby floor was dirty. I almost turned around & left but the room was great and the linens were as good or better than Hilton Garden Inn. Overall good value.
- Nice staff. Well located for our purpose (just to spend the night on our way south), very close to the highway. Spacious, comfortable, clean. Breakfast was pretty standard.
The breakfast buffet was great. Lots of choices and everything I tried was very good. The lady in charge of it was helpful and attentive. She kept things full.
The man that checked us in was very helpful .
- Complimentary breakfast was good. Hotel was generally quiet (although close to a train track). Desk staff was friendly.
Econo Lodge Petersburg
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Econo Lodge Petersburg offers accommodations in Petersburg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 23 miles from Econo Lodge Petersburg, and Midlothian is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Room was old, dirty and no hot water to shower in the morning. Staff was inattentive and borderline rude
- the only thing I liked here was the super sweet cat that hung outside of my door.
- I’ve traveled alot in my day & stayed in multiple hotels. This bed was the most comfortable. Hotel was right off the interstate for convience. I’d definately stay here again! Staff are friendly, well worth the money!
- The place was a little out dated but very clean. Bed was comfy.
- I like the size of the room… I don’t like the fact that I was put in a room with no heat
Top Hotels In Prince George Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prince George Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prince George Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prince George Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!