10 Best Hotels To Stay In Primo Tapia Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
Primo Tapia Baja California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Primo Tapia Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Primo Tapia Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Primo Tapia Baja California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Primo Tapia Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Primo Tapia Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Primo Tapia Baja California:
Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas
On the coast of the Pacific Ocean and 30 minutes from the San Ysidro Border, this resort features a spa, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas have a balcony and patio. A sitting area with cable TV is also provided.Two lighted multipurpose courts and a basketball court are on the grounds of Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas. A restaurant and bar are also on site. Room service is available. Guests can also enjoy a hot tub, an indoor pool and and ocean-view pool, along with a children’s playground, a sports bar and ping-pong.This property is enrolled in the “Fast Pass” program, which can help reduce wait times for guests crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village is one block from the property. Rosarito Beach in Baja California is less than 20 minutes from the resort.
- Very nice staff. Clean rooms with nice views, really loved that they have an outdoor and a warm indoor pool with hot tubs. Restaurant and bar are great. Overall a great place to stay for your vacation. Almost forgot basketball court and kids playground
- The property is clean and staff are helpful and friendly. A bonus is the show every Saturday. The buffet is small but there is plenty to choose from.
- Staff did not want to return a family members Ipad that they found in his room when he asked to switch
- Swimming pool, The restaurant food was great!! And the ocean view was breathtaking!!
- I liked the fact that had more than one pool. And a huge playground for the kids.
Poco Cielo Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rosarito, 23 miles from Ensenada, Poco Cielo Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tijuana is 30 miles from Poco Cielo, and San Miguel is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 30 miles from Poco Cielo Hotel.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Calafia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rosarito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tijuana is 18 miles from Hotel Calafia, and Coronado is 30 miles from the property. Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Castillos Del Mar
One of our best sellers in Rosarito! Featuring rooms with spectacular ocean views, this 15th-century property is on Boulevard Artesanal Popotla, only a 5-minute drive from downtown Rosarito. It has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.All spacious rooms have a private terrace and combine both Spanish and Mexican décor. They all include cable TV, and a private bathroom. Some rooms may feature a fireplace.This hotel has a restaurant, Castillos del Mar, serving local and traditional Mexican food. Other facilities include free Wi-Fi in public areas.Castillos del Mar features 2 private beaches and it is only a 15-minute drive from Puerto Nuevo.
- The view of the ocean from the room was the only nice thing about the hotel.
- I liked the outdoor area the restaurant everything that was not the inside of the rooms to sleep looked beautiful. Great scenery that’s about it.
- I loved that each of our rooms in the penthouse had their own bathrooms for each couple. I also really appreciated that the hotel staff came and got us our first bundle of wood and set up the fireplace for us at night. The balcony view was absolutely incredible and it was a treat to have the entire third floor to ourselves. The common area had a couch/futon, dining table and mini fridge and a big screen TV.
- Amazing views of the ocean. Cute rooms with nice decor.
- Very clean, wonderful view and the bartenders at the below bar and restruant were outstanding
Hotel Del Sol Inn
Located in Rosarito, 27 miles from San Diego, Hotel Del Sol Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Tijuana is 13 miles from Hotel Del Sol Inn, and Coronado is 25 miles from the property. Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 15 miles away.
- 12 of us traveled and no one like was happy with the place.
- The location was great though – very close to the main clubs, good restaurants, markets, and the playa.
- The hotel is located in the center of the main street and within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, bars, and shops. The shower had hot water. A/C in the room. Internet service (sporadic). Friendly staff
- The hotel was within walking distance to restaurants and the beach great location
- staff is nice and did not make a big deal about check out time
Hotel Festival Plaza Playas Rosarito
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Playas de Rosarito, this hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV. The hotel is within 15 minutes of Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village.The guest rooms at Hotel Festival Plaza Playas Rosarito have a sitting area. In-room massages are available.A full-service spa offers beauty treatments and massages at the Playas Rosarito Hotel Festival Plaza. The hotel also features a hot tub.Hotel Festival Plaza Playas Rosarito is just 150 feet from restaurants serving local cuisine, and the area also features shopping. Papas & Bear Club is also close by.
- The staff was relatively nice, but very inefficient
- The ocean view was beautiful and It was walking distance to shopping stores and night clubs
- The location was good the room was clean All the employees were nice and friendly.
- I liked the location and the view of the beach from my room. The windows were very large and you can open them.
- We loved everything about this hotel!! The room! The pool an jacuzzi! The view was amazing!! The locating was great really close to the #1 club papas and beer! And Jackys restaurant is within walking distance best tacos in rosarito! Already have a reservation for this weekend! I will also be coming back for spring break!
Rosarito Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Rosarito.The Rosarito Beach Hotel is located right on the beach and features a spa center and Wi-Fi in all areas for a fee. Ensenada’s vineyard zone is a 1-hour drive from this modern hotel.The Rosarito Beach Hotel has a sitting area and cable TV in each of its rooms. They feature wood furniture and some rooms may have a balcony with sea views.There are two restaurants available at the hotel. One serves typical Mexican food, and the other one has fusion cuisine of Mexican-Mediterranean food. There is also a karaoke-bar.Some activities available in Rosarito Beach are whale-watching (when in season)and surfing. Tijuana International Airport is 18 miles from Rosarito Beach Hotel, and Tijuana can be reached in a 30-mintute drive.
- Nothing at all, they should clarify that they have 3 SO CALL TOWERS, we stayed at the CORONADO TOWER(oldest one) with Pool view (old pool not water at all) we have to be moved from one room to another because of urine smell
- The other part of the hotel that we weren’t allowed to go to with the nice rooms.
- After moving from the old villas to the new tower, it’s was really nice.
- Easy access to the beach and town. Friendly, helpful staff!
- need to update bedding in rooms. old bedding . doesn’t seem clean
Hotel Corona Plaza
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Corona Plaza offers accommodations in Rosarito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 26 miles from Hotel Corona Plaza , and Tijuana is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Corona Plaza.
Location was good.
Security Guards All Night Long
- The only good was the boys serving breakfast. Thumbs up for them.
- security was great very well at protecting its guest.
- The best part was the complimentary breakfast. It was amazing.
- Its not the greatest for what they charge for the roomthe
- Location was good.
Quinta Pacifica Beachfront Villas
Quinta Pacifica offers fully-equipped beach-front villas with outdoor swimming pool in Rosarito, Baja California. The villas are less than an hour south of the San Diego border crossing. Free on-site parking is available.The Quinta Pacifica villas feature a spacious living-dining area overlooking the sea. The kitchen with breakfast bar includes a gas stove, microwave and fridge. All villas have a private patio with barbecue facilities and sea views.There are plenty of dining and nightlife options within a 5 minute walk of Quinta Pacifica villas. The Quinta Plaza shopping center is just across the street.Rosarito offers guests a wide range of outdoor activities, including surfing, horseback riding, cycling, golf and whale watching. Tijuana International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Villa was amazing beach view was like no other my girlfriend really loved it definitely going back
- Very clean and secure. We had a small kitchen 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. It was nice .
- Comfortable bed and room size was bigger then average.
- Villas were very spacious with extra space for family we will definitely be traveling with next time!
- Our villa was wonderful. Kitchen was a little sparse, but the staff soon remedied that. Staff was very friendly. Waiting for deposit to be returned to my credit card. If that goes well, the stay was a perfect 10.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Rosarito in the region of Baja California, 25 miles from San Diego, Hotel Mediterraneo features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tijuana is 12 miles from Hotel Mediterraneo, and Coronado is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Mediterraneo.
- Staff not helpful seemed confused put a sign gone for 20 min and was gone for 3 hrs made us walk to store at 2 am. because no one was there to open parking for are car. No air circulation in room or screens on windows pictures overplay stay no breakfast as stated
- Nothing. Not even the price, they had different prices in the lobby upon checking then what was online.
- It had the basics, bed, shower, running water, can’t expect much for the price. Had hammocks in a patio area which were nice. Night staff was awesome and very helpful.
- The pool is not in service, there was construction going on in the property all day, and there was no A/C in the room. At night the temperature was fine but during the day it felt like an oven. Also the hotel only took cash at the time.
- Awful hotel disgusting room ants were in the room. Staff were rude don’t not stay here. It’s hidden so u can’t find it.
Top Hotels In Primo Tapia Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Primo Tapia Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Primo Tapia Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Primo Tapia Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!