10 Best Hotels To Stay In Primavera Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Primavera Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Primavera Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Primavera Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Primavera Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Primavera Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Primavera Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Primavera Guanacaste:
One of our top picks in Sámara.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Giada offers accommodations in Sámara. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Santa Teresa is 28 miles from Hotel Giada, and Nosara is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 49 miles from Hotel Giada.
- Good location, nice pool, friendly staff, good breakfast
- Clean, friendly, a couple of blocks to beach. Beds were very comfortable. Nice pool.
- The grounds are beautifully landscaped and they have lots of lounges placed in the shade. The room was clean and the beds were comfy, especially the big pillows.The staff was really considerate- they let me into my room early (about 12:30). It is very quiet here considering you are right on main street in Samara.
- Great place to relax and adjust to the hugh temp difference from Minnesota before heading off on adventure
We booked this super last minute as we wanted to head back to the beach a day early from the rainforest, and when we arrived we were well taken care of.
We got there a little earlier than check-in, however they took care of our bags and let us use the facilities (pool, restaurant etc.) whilst we waited.
Our room was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced for the one night. Excellent location in Sámara – just a five minute walk to the beach.
The on-site restaurant serves delicious pizza, and the breakfast that was included in our stay was really good too.
At one point an iguana wandered in to the pool area, it pooped on the side and then walked off. However the staff were very efficient at getting it cleaned up!
Hotel Belvedere Playa Samara Costa Rica
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Belvedere Playa Samara Costa Rica is located in Sámara in the region of Guanacaste, just 28 miles from Santa Teresa.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Nosara is 11 miles from Hotel Belvedere Playa CR, and Carrillo is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Extra touches provided that make the stay easy and enjoyable! Owners are so understanding and go the extra mile.
What an amazing hotel with stunning grounds!
The owners and staff are so nice and keep the grounds really well-maintained. It was brilliant being able to walk out of our room and onto a sun lounger by the pool. Our room surpassed our expectations, as did the grounds. It was fun watching birds, coatis and quite large lizards!
The hotel is perfectly located; a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, supermarket, bakeries and restaurants.
The owners accommodated a late check-out because my partner was in the medical centre.
I only wish we were staying more than four nights in beautiful Samara.
- The hotel was an excellent place to stay in close proximity to the beach. The pool was warm and right outside my room. The grounds were well kept and even monkeys came to visit in the morning. I would recommend a stay at this hotel.
- Awesome breakfast. Two pools. Beautiful space all around. Clean rooms. Howler monkey sitings in the morning.
- Loved the views of animals & birds. The property was beautiful & the rooms were comfy and clean. The pool areas were nice too.
Hotel Sol Samara
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 300 feet from Playa Samara Beach, Hotel Sol Samara features an outdoor swimming pool. Surrounded by gardens, it has suites with balconies and garden views.Each spacious, air-conditioned suite has bright décor. All suites have a sitting area with a sofa, cable TV and a minibar.Guests can enjoy a range of Costa Rican cuisine in Hotel Sol Samara’s restaurant. There is also a bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.The surrounding Playa Samara region is ideal for hiking, horseback riding and snorkeling, while Ostional National Park is less than 2.5 miles away. Daniel Oduber Airport is a 90-minute drive from the hotel.
- The staff was informative and helpful. Ynez, the cook, was quite gracious and accommodating. The room had everything we needed. AC, fans, hot shower, hair dryer, two beds, closets, tv, and a safe. At the end of the property is a small pool about 4 feet deep and nice large pool towels are provided. When we wanted to go exploring on the beach on the morning that we left, the owner/receptionist considerately kept an eye on our luggage for us. The property is beautiful and nestled into a community, so feels quite safe.
- I loved the breakfast. We stayed here because it is pet friendly. It was great for our little service dog.
- Friendly staff..great rooms..the dinners were exceptional
- We liked Playa Carillo which was a 5 min drive away.
- The property is beautiful, well constructed, the pool area is also nice. At night they turn on the lights with candles and colorful lights. The room was very spacious, the bathroom was clean and built very elegantly.
Samara Pacific Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Samara Pacific Lodge is located in Sámara in the region of Guanacaste, just 29 miles from Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Nosara is 10 miles from Samara Pacific Lodge, and Carrillo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Everything. Beautiful pool, lovely people, gorgeous location.
Breakfast was awesome
Staff were wonderful
The pool is fabulous
Please note: you will need a car to stay here
Really good common area and a nice pool.
The breakfast was good as well 🙂
- Absolutely lovely hotel – I am travelling alone, and found the owners especially friendly, welcoming and kind. The hotel is spotlessly clean & a really lovely place to relax. An easy 15min walk down to town & shops/bars in Sámara, with lots of wildlife on the way, and a lovely remote beach very close to the hotel! Thank you Clemence & all the team for making my stay so nice
- Property is within 100 feet of a gray sand South Samara beach with little to no waves. Excellent for swimming! The place is completely safe and where people say the neighborhood is dangerous its because there is a fishing community. These are hard working people with great Costa Rican hearts. You could not be more safe. Say hello and they will smile back at you with a “Pura Vida”. Staff was very accommodating to our needs. They run a little restaurant but food is good and at good price too. I asked for a whole fried fish, chef goes on his bike and buys it fresh from the fishing community. What else can you ask!? Pets friendly also, so if you don’t like pets, not your place cause people may bring theirs, as we did 😁
Hotel El Pequeño Gecko Verde
One of our best sellers in Sámara! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. El Pequeño Gecko Verde is a Boutique Hotel located 0.9 miles from Samara center. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens, it offers private accommodation, scattered around a large lagoon colored pool with relaxing waterfall.Bungalows and rooms feature crisp white bed linens, rustic wood floors and furnishings and a splash of tropical color. Most bungalows offer a lounge area with French doors leading out onto a private patio complete with dining area and hammock, a fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and a private outdoor stone shower.Guests at Pequeño Gecko Verde can enjoy daily breakfast service in the palm roof palapa. There is something for everybody with menu choices hosting a variety of delicious local and international flavors. A natural jungle path leads to a secret beach and stunning cliff overlooks with views of the Pacific. Friendly receptionists stay available to help organize your travel and activity plans.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and diving. Car and bike hire is also available.
Nosara is 10.6 miles from Hotel El Pequeño Gecko Verde, while Carrillo is 5.6 miles from the property.
- LOVE this hotel! It is exactly what you would imagine. Its tucked away in the jungle with monkeys overhead and occasional coati looking for handouts. (very gentle and cute but you should NOT feed them). You’re wrapped in jungle foliage with a relaxing pool to enjoy with small bar. The bathrooms are a bit different with the shower outside (covered and private) with the toilet room-European style in a separate room of its own. You’re away from the noisy party atmosphere of the town. There is no other hotel like this around-all others are crammed in one or two city blocks. There are lots of things to do in this town!
- Lovely little rooms opening onto beautiful gardens, amazing breakfast.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Beautiful grounds full of wildlife. Quiet atmosphere. Very good breakfast. Lovely pool.
- Bed was a somewhat hard. Staff were lovely, but service at breakfast was pretty slow
- We loved the place. Lots of wildlife in the grounds, walks right on the doorstep, easy to get into Samara town and beach
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Carao Project is located in Ora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Santa Teresa Beach is 24 miles from Carao Project, and Montezuma is 30 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 30 miles away.
- Great location for folks who love to be away from crowds. The cabins are located at a short (300m) walk from a beach that is closed from 6AM-6PM for netting turtles. It is a gorgeous beach which allows one to take private walks for 45-60 minutes one way to a rocky area. There are many beautiful beaches around within short driving distance. Congos came to vist the tree above our cabin and stayed for the night. It remains a spectacular experience. Daniel, the manager, knows a lot about local nature and scenery and was very helpful in guiding us.
- Beautiful location, very quiet. Really nice food. A short walk away from a beach you’ll have all to yourself.
- Extraordinary view, very quiet. Own beach ideal for surfing and spotting animals.
- I really appreciated the staff, Roberto is friendly, the position of the structure and the atmosphere.
- Carao Project was fantastic! This was the highlight of our trip to Costa Rica. Our family with two kids (8 & 10) truly enjoyed this unique place to stay. Stunning property, great clean bungalows and amazing people! We did yoga in the tree with that was really nice. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and the beach that’s near by that is simply breathtaking although not always good for swimming. We also took day trips to discover the many beaches in the area. Roberto gave my son a surfing lesson that was way better than the one he did in Tamarindo. Highly recommended!
Locanda Samara Beach
One of our best sellers in Sámara! LOCANDA SAMARA BEACH is set in Sámara, 23 miles from Nicoya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Nosara is 11.2 miles from LOCANDA SAMARA BEACH, while Carrillo is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, 49.1 miles from the property.
- ideally located on the beach and close to the village center.
- The ambiance of the bungalows was exceptional, especially for a romantic stay. Such close proximity to the beach is such a bonus, easy walk into town, food is generous and excellent….service is great.
- I thought I got a deal on this Hotel (fairly inexpensive) and didn’t expect much but from what I could tell, this was the best place to stay on the beach. The restaurant was delicious and staff was friendly.
- This hotel exceeded my expectations! It had wonderful character and charm with beautiful garden and pool area. Fantastic location on the beach with comfortable day beds on the beach. The free breakfast was delicious!
- Great staff, the hotel is literally on the beach and the let us stay on the beach until the time of check out.
Nammbú Beach Front Bungalows
One of our top picks in Carrillo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carrillo, 27 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, Nammbú Beach Front Bungalows features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Nosara is 13 miles from Nammbú Beach Front Bungalows, and Sámara is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 34 miles from Nammbú Beach Front Bungalows.
The staff were superb .. so kind , attentive and helpful .
The food was delicious . Very good selection and nice wine
The bed was huge and so comfortable
Really goodsized pool
- The views and location can’t be beat. The staff was friendly, and the whole place is well maintained.
Pool itself was attractive with a lovely view of the ocean.
Getting to choose the time of your “happy hour” was unique.
- Beautiful fairly new resort, great location, ocean view, really nice rooms, fairly private, amazing staff who were friendly and very helpful. Great pool.
- Deluxe Room offers really much space and absolute privacy, supersize double bed
- The staff were superb .. so kind , attentive and helpful .
Palma de Oro
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Palma de Oro offers accommodations in Corozalito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Santa Teresa Beach is 20 miles from Palma de Oro, and Montezuma is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 25 miles from Palma de Oro.
This hotel is extraordinary. It is an architectural bijou: modern and pleasant. It has an excellent kitchen (Emilio is extremely friendly and a perfect cook)
- Everything, we had a fantastic stay here for 3 days. Very relaxing and excellent service, quality, great food. Very relaxing.
- Pool area great, close to good beach, good internet. Room itself a little dark.
We will be back; this was the best place we have stayed at yet: great staff(helpful)
The food was fantastic!! Very clean grounds and well kept👍
Five star in my book
- Very organized, clean, near to the beach, very peaceful
- This hotel is extraordinary. It is an architectural bijou: modern and pleasant. It has an excellent kitchen (Emilio is extremely friendly and a perfect cook)
Montelaguna Boutique Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Montelaguna Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Sámara, just 26 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Nosara is 13 miles from Montelaguna Hotel, and Carrillo is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 50 miles from the property.
The buffet breakfast is adequate, but the restaurant provides a fine menu and excellent preparation at reasonable prices for lunch and dinner.
The clientele was largely European with a pleasant mix of families and couples, young and older.
A cool respite from in town.
- A Nice boutique hôtel, with clean room. We had the family room, it was large room. Safe parking place for the car, nice pool.
- Room was great. Staff exceptionally helpful and friendly
- Bed was quite comfortable and the seating around the pool was great to allow reading, lounging for those not interested in going to the beach.
Quiet and 300m from excellent very quiet beach.
Quality accommodation, friendly helpful staff and great food.
- The buffet breakfast is adequate, but the restaurant provides a fine menu and excellent preparation at reasonable prices for lunch and dinner.
Top Hotels In Primavera Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Primavera Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Primavera Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Primavera Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!