10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prieto Sinaloa – Top Hotel Reviews
Prieto Sinaloa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prieto Sinaloa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prieto Sinaloa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prieto Sinaloa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prieto Sinaloa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prieto Sinaloa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prieto Sinaloa:
Coral Island Beach View Hotel
One of our best sellers in Mazatlán! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Coral Island Beach View Hotel is located in Mazatlán in the region of Sinaloa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Restaurant chef Ramon was excellent really great experience with him
- Proximity to the beach. Access to public transportation
- The room was large enough for a wheelchair to turn in. Very nice. Also, the tiled floors make it very easy to roll on.
- It was a nice place in general. Not the best but an overall good value.
- liked that the hotel was across from beach. staff very helpful- called cabs for us. comfortable beds. liked the small balcony. good t.v. Liked the restaurant!
Hotel Quijote Inn
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Quijote Inn is located in Mazatlán in the region of Sinaloa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. General Rafael Buelna Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Accommodation was good, lots of room and situated a good area for restaurants, etc. and was right on the beach. Quiet and friendly.
- great room very big (famely junior suite) , beach and pool were good , parking great,
- La ubicación era perfecta, la vista excelente, los colaboradores muy amables y serviciales.
- la atención del personal excelente muy buen trato y servicios, muy amables
- Nos quedamos una noche mas y nos mantuvieron la tarifa
City Express Mazatlán
This modern hotel includes an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Cityexpress Mazatlán are decorated in neutral tones, with light wood furniture. They include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. There are also vending machines for snacks and drinks.Cityexpress Mazatlán is 30 minutes’ drive from Mazatlán International Airport and 5 minutes from the central bus station. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location of the hotel is great, you are a couple of blocks away from everything that goes on in Mazatlan.
- Great stay at a value price. Room is very comfortable
- The pool area was very private and clean. It was nice and quiet for sleeping and breakfast was available when they said it would be.
- Smart and well thought out business hotel. Clean and great staff
- Pool was great rooms were clean! They allowed me into room early which I appreciated as I had been on an overnight bus and spent 12 hours wandering around Leon waiting for bus! Was exhsusted! Breakfast was great!
The Inn at Mazatlan
Situated next to Mazatlán Beach, this tropical-style hotel has a spa, gym and large outdoor pool with a waterfall and hot tub. Each spacious room has a large terrace with sea views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Inn at Mazatlan have bright décor and offer cable TV, a mini fridge and a coffee maker. Suites with a kitchenette and living area are also available.The hotel’s Papagayo Oceanfront Restaurant & Cantina serves typical regional dishes using fresh local seafood, fruit and vegetables. You can enjoy meals and snacks on the poolside terrace, overlooking the sea. Free Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant.The Inn at Mazatlan is just over half a mile from El Cid Marina and a 10-minute drive from central Mazatlán. Rafael Buelna Airport is 30 minutes away by car. Secure parking is available at the hotel.
- One of the bathrooms did not have hot water in the shower.
There was some construction when we were there which took some of the ambience away.
Overall it was very good value.
- The location is good. Shopping atea close with several good places to eat.
- It was very clean, personal was great and the food was great
- Location was great and the staff is excellent. The swimming pools are great for the kids and family. Beach access is right behind the hotel. You can go fishing right behind the hotel at night.
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.Only a short distance from historic downtown Mazatlan and the international airport, this beachfront hotel provides guests with exceptional accommodations in a beautiful tropical environment.The Emporio Mazatlan provides guests with all the amenities and facilities needed for a relaxing stay. Enjoy 2 spacious swimming pools, supervised children’s activities and on-site assistance planning area tours and excursions.The area surrounding the Mazatlan Emporio is also filled with a variety of recreational activities. Guests can enjoy numerous water sports, deep-sea fishing, and several area golf courses.
- Excellent breakfast buffet with a wonderful view of the ocean.
- Location in golden zone and beach was perfect. Room and facilities very clean with ongoing work to maintain facilities staff was excellent and all tried english
- Ubicación. Tratamiento de los empleados. Leisure area.
- Comfortable accommodations and convenient to shopping and entertainment.
- The location, and the pool layout even though we didn’t swim
Ocean View Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.Ocean View Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Mazatlán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Everything. From the moment I book the hotel and saw the price I was shock how they took care of their guests. It was top notch SERVICES. The check in was all done in minutes and room was on the 10th floor with amazing view and the breakfast was included was an amazing experience. Thank you
- For the most part the room was clean and the view was excellent.
- The Mexican style breakfast was excellent with numerous hot dishes. fruit. yogurt granola. coffe and juice. The breakfast staff was quite attentive. The front desk folks were great. I particularly site Gabriella for her expertise and all of her extra help. The hotel is new, spotless and sits right on a marvelous beach. The room, the oceanview rooms offer an amazing view of the bay. Beach side Mexican bands keep the air charged with the music of Mexico. Would go again in a minute.
- The breakfast was good, even though it was the same every day. The front desk staff were very pleasant and seemed helpful.
- Very confortable bedroom with an outstanding view.
Star Palace Beach Hotel
Star Palace Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Mazatlán. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 14 miles away.
- The beds were hella comfortable and the location is excellent
- Cuenta con alberca con agua templada y el mar frente al hotel está muy bien no hay olas
- La ubicacion, ya que esta junto a la playa, la alberca excelente, ya que cuenta con agua caliente, las instalaciones estan excelentes, ya que creo esta recien remodelado.
- La limpieza en todas las áreas es buena, sabanas y toallas limpias, la playa esta excelente para llevar niños.
El establecimiento esta muy bien. Con Alberca junto a la playa. Tienen unas palapas con sillas de playa que puedes usar.. la playa es accesible desde el hotel sin cruzar calles. La alberca muy comoda con 2 secciones de agua caliente..
Las habitaciones con 2 camas matrimoniales, tv, WiFi..un poco batalloso…baños bien.
One of our best sellers in Mazatlán! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Mision Mazatlan is located in Mazatlán. The hotel has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It ese awesome! The price I got was pretty cheap and it also was an excelent room! Great view!
- The property itself, the location and the staff attention overall was really nice
- The location was great ! On a main Street , fairly nice restaurant on site.
- Staff was nice. The beach being so close is awesome. And the pool and bar/food outside was great!!!
- The buffet was excellent, lots of tasty choices. Loved the patio door and balcony facing ocean. Enjoyed the ‘private’ beach area. Blocks away we stumbled upon Zumba in the park. Off season, quiet time.
Mariana Beach Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mariana Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Mazatlán.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 14 miles from Mariana Beach Hotel.
- My second time staying at the Mariana. Liked the location, cleanliness and staff. Also liked the architecture: has the character of traditional Mexican architecture.
- Gracious professional staff. Beach location. Terrace and balcony sun decks. Near shops and restaurants. Pet friendly. Seems well run. Our bed was comfortable. We got upgraded to a suite with living room and kitchenette. Plenty of closet space for an older building. Comfortable couch and sitting places.
- Loved that we were right on the beach. The sunset was right there. Gorgeous! The suite was spacious and the balcony and rooftop were really pretty. The staff were amazing! So kind and helpful.
- It is in Zona Dorada area near to all of the Bars, Restaurants, and Beach.
- only problem is that the air conditioning should be looked at/upgraded… very noisy and almost no cold.
Costa de Oro Beach Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Costa de Oro Beach Hotel is located in Mazatlán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location very clean. Store is right on property, restaurant are close. Staff very helpful. Laundry is right across the street. Good food. Recommend the prperty to everyone.
- Pool, food, staff was great. Pool & restaurant area was always clean
- the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Large ocean view suite with kitchenette and balcony
- The staff from the front desk to the maintenance make you feel welcome they go out of their way to be hospitable it is more like being with old friends than staying st a resort
- The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning was fairly quiet. The car was parked right across the street and easy to access which we appreciated. Excellent access to the beach.
Top Hotels In Prieto Sinaloa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prieto Sinaloa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prieto Sinaloa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prieto Sinaloa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!