10 Best Hotels To Stay In Presles Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Presles Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Presles Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Presles Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Presles Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Presles Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Presles Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Presles Ile De France:
Novotel Château de Maffliers
The hotel Novotel Château de Maffliers features modern rooms in a building 150 feet from the main building. A private parking lot, a sauna and an indoor heated swimming pool are also provided.It also has11 bright meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 100 people, a restaurant with terrace, Le Novotel Café, and an English bar, Les Boiseries.The Château de Maffliers is the ideal backdrop to a relaxing family vacation and it also features all the necessary facilities for a business trip. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.
- Beautiful castle in a beautiful setting. Staff at the reception extremely friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.
- Very nice location within a park. Delicious food, even though the menu is limited. Many activities available both indoor and outdoor. Not far from Paris and Versailles. Perfect for families with children travelling by car.
- The breakfast was delicious and the grounds were beautiful. The horses do not belong to the property but we went to see them several times. There was also a playground advertised but there wasn’t one when we visited. The on-site restaurant food was not the greatest and after we were served the staff was no where to be found. We wandered the lobby and the bar and still couldn’t find anyone. Eventually the bartender showed up and asked us to sign our check. Otherwise our stay was great with 2 small children, they had a pack and play style crib for our stay that fit our 2.5 year old great.
Staff very helpful!
Hotel opened breakfast at 5 am to accomodate clients who has a trail race that morning
- Nice wooded setting. Spacious clean room with facilities to make hot drink. Super large compfy bed. Plenty of parking spaces. The fact that there was a restaurant on site.
ibis budget L’Isle Adam
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a desk.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Paris is 19 miles from ibis budget L’Isle Adam. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- I appreciated the location because it was in the mid-way of Roissy airport and Beauvais airport. The room was comfortable.
- Cheap functional one night accommodation with no fuss.
Budget is exactly what this is
It is a clean and basic place.
- Very convenient as it was close to the shops we needed at this time. The Chinese restaurant buffet was amazing at the restaurant nearby. There is a nice forest walk nearby as well.
- Location & value. Perfect late night stop over for travelling further south the next day.
La Villa de l’Ecluse
All of the rooms at La Villa de l’Ecluse have an elegant décor and air conditioning. Each room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. You can dine at the on-site restaurant and relax with a drink from the hotel’s bar.La Villa de l’Ecluse is equipped with free WiFi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Charles de Gaulle Airport is just a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- This place has a lot going for it: located close to the Oise, with a terrace overlooking the river, good rooms, pretty decent cuisine, friendly staff, nice atmosphere all over.
- Quality of rooms was excellent, parking good and easy walking distance into town.
- Location,very pretty town on edge of Paris. Easy to drive to from Tunnel. Pretty walk. Sunday morning market. Helpful staff. Big bedroom. Variety of choices for breakfast.
- Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and lovely location in Isle-Adam
Hotel is located in a small village near Oise river, Position in quiet area. There is possibility of free car parcking.
Staff is very helpfull during your stay, just ask.
in room mattress and beddings are clean and confortable, cleanliness too. Bathroom furnished with all accessories .
Wifi is good and can support streaming of your mobile devices.
Best Hotel – Montsoult La Croix Verte
All of the rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.A continental breakfast is available and served every day.Meeting facilities and a luggage storage are also available at the property.Free private parking is provided. Paris International Golf Club is located 2.5 miles away and Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Quiet, not too far from train station, direct line from gare du Nord
- Nothing. The staff was rude (talking on the phone while welcoming us) and the breakfast wasn’t good (juice was off, cold eggs)
La déco de la chambre
Le nombre de prises
Les personnes de l’accueil qui sont très sympa
- C’était le moins cher ce soir là dans cette gamme ( bon marché avec sdb individuelle) : 69€ quand même. Le personnel a été souriant et aimable.
l’accueil hote tres sympathique le bon point positif il y a un restaurant
j’ai apprecié mon sejour dans cet hotel
Le Green des Impressionnistes
Decorated in an urban-chic style, all of the rooms are spacious and they come with an LCD TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the property. It includes hot drinks, French pastries and hot dishes such as eggs and bacon.You can also visit Van Gogh’s house and discover the landscapes that he painted in Auvers-sur-Oise, which is only 1.9 miles away. Cerrgy Pontoise RER Station, 2.5 miles away, provides direct access to Paris in 45 minutes.
- I had dinner at the restaurant near by and it was so great.
- Very nice place to stay if you come to Paris free parking super clean room
Very quiet; super comfy bed.
Very close to Auvers-sur-Oise.
Good value for the cost.
Dinner at the adjoining property was excellent.
- Fantastic lady at reception … so so helpful and pleasant
large private parking space. Large room with kitchenette. Bathroom ok, and separate toilet.
bathroom and kitchen are located between the bedroom and the corridor so no noise from other guests. Wifi OK
Golf Hotel de Mont Griffon
Rooms at the Golf Hotel de Mont Griffon are well-decorated and include modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access. They are also equipped for people with reduced mobility.The friendly and attentive staff at the Golf Hotel de Mont Griffon will be happy to help you organise your stay in Luzarches 24 hours a day. They offer a range of services including breakfast in your room.Free private parking is provided at the Golf Hotel de Mont Griffon, making it easy to explore the Île-de-France region by car. You can reach Paris in only 30 minutes.
- Nicely located, convenient for CdG and Villepinte Expo.
- Lovely quiet location. View from our room was the golf course. Lots of easy parking.
- Le personnel du restaurant extrêmement courtois er avenant
- La proximité, malgré tout insuffisante, du golf de Montgriffon
- La vue sur les greens quand il n’y a pas de chinois à 5h du mat !
A fan and a TV are provided in the guest rooms, which have a simple décor. Each room has access to a shared bathroom in the hallway.Free on-site parking is available at Class’Eco Chambly and Persan Beaumont Train Station is 4 miles away. Isle d’Adam Golf Club is 5 miles away and the hotel is accessible via the A16 highway.
- It did what it said on the tin. Basic but clean. Priced alright considering the other options in the city.
- La chambre et correct pour le prix, environnement tranquille, asser calme.
- Personnels sympa rapport qualité prix il y a pas mieux pour y passer une ou deux nuits sur un long trajet
- je n’avais pas été prévenu que les serviettes étaient payantes… du coup le séjour a coûté plus cher que prévu !!!
- la personne qui nous a accueillis était agréable et l’emplacement de la chambre à proximité de l’entrée (avec les distributeurs , micro ondes … etc …) et des sanitaires était pratique. pour une nuitée de 3 adultes, l’espace était suffisant (ainsi que le prix…).
Hôtel Château de l’Hermitage
The hotel features rooms in a variety of style and comfort. All of the individually decorated rooms combine authentic, old stonework and contemporary furnishings.Breakfast is served daily between 07:30 and 10:00. Guests can choose to relax in the lounge, which features a piano and an original stone fireplace.Hôtel Château de l’Hermitage is at the heart of an exceptional tourist region offering many cultural activities. Pontoise RER Train Station, 1.2 miles away, provides direct access to the centre of Paris.
- The location was at the edge of a forest, My room had a wonderful view of the trees, while my sister’s room had a view towards a golf course and Paris. The building is old and beautiful, beautifully maintained and taken care of. The rooms were very clean and spacious with a nice bathroom, and beds were comfortable.
- Lovely old castle. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Atmospheric.
Good bed and very calm. Room was well heated and breakfirst was sufficient.
Price-Quality Ratio was o.k. for me as other offers have lower level of comfort in the surroundings.
This is the small old chateau one can expect with high ceilings, wooden beams in the rooms, wooden floors, etc…Hotel staff is charming and helpful.
Good diner and breakfast.
- Nice hotel, very friendly and welcoming staff. Dinner was great
Lemon Hotel – Mery sur Oise/Cergy
Each guest room includes a fridge, a work desk and a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and satellite channels. All of the rooms have a basic décor. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at the Lemon Hotel. A vending machine selling drinks is available at reception.With free private parking on site, Lemon Hotel – Mery sur Oise is accessible by the N184 motorway. Montmorency Forest is 4.3 miles away and Villepinte’s Parc des Expositions is 10.6 miles away.
- I found nothing that would make me want to stay there again.
l accueil et le dévouement de l hôtelier .
le petit gateau de bienvenue.
la qualité de service des 2 hôtes.
- Absolument rien… à supprimer de vos offres urgement !!!
- Absolument rien c’est honteux de loué une chose pareille
Le plus intéressant est sont prix. Il y a un frigo. Emplacement de parking. Pas de petit déjeuner..
Les voisins sont sans gêne. Bruit, odeur de tabac… Les enfants jouent sur le parking ou la route sans trop de surveillance…
Campanile – Ecouen la Croix Verte
Discover a European network of hotels and restaurants that offer a convivial and family atmosphere and a personalised and friendly reception. On arrival, you are welcomed by a couple of caring hosts that will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.Whether on a business trip, travelling with family or friends, whatever the occasion, you will always have a good reason to choose the hotel.
- Bed was comfy. Location is beautiful. staff is helpful.
- Inexpensive stay about half hour by car from CDG airport
- Convenient for what I needed. Somewhere reasonable to sleep for the night.
- Nice view from the dining areas. Warm welcome at the reception desk.
- Despite being in a suburban location some of the rooms have pleasant views over the surrounding countryside. We have stayed here a few times previously and thought it was good value for money relative to other Campaniles we had stayed at.
Top Hotels In Presles Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Presles Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Presles Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Presles Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!