10 Best Hotels To Stay In Presles-et-Thierny Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Presles-et-Thierny Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Presles-et-thierny Picardy:
Hotel Inn Design Laon (Ex: Ibis Budget)
All rooms at the hotel have a private bathroom and toilet, a desk and a small wardrobe. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s dining room and guests can enjoy dinner in the Restaurant Resto Novo.Free private parking is provided at the Ibis Budget Laon. The hotel is also well served by public transport. Le Lac de l’Ailette is 9.3 miles from the property.
- Very attentive staff upon my arrival. Couldn’t be more helpful. 1st Class!
- Nice enough. Clean room and helpful staff. Main complaint was the noise from other guests during the night (past 11pm). It felt like they were in the room they were so noisy. Also the bed was rock hard so it you like a firm mattress this is right up your street. Parking easy as was a late check in.
Perfect stop over enroute to Calais.
Clean and tidy. Very good value for money.
- It was a really convenient place to stop over on a long journey. The breakfast was good value and nice. The staff were nice. The beds were comfortable.
- Cheap and clean. Good location but NOT in historic centre. Carrefour complex 200m away for food and shopping.
Each room is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A buffet breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy French cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. Room service is also available.Access to the A26 motorway is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel provides free private parking.
The location – close to the motorway and about 90mins from Calais.
The public areas are fine, i.e. the bar, the breakfast room.
They are very pet friendly.
- Restaurant good very nice buffet evening and breakfast.
- Both members of waiting staff were friendly, efficient and helpful
Secure private parking.
Air conditioning in rooms.
On site restaurant and bar.
Buffalo grill and Quicks burger restaurants next door.
- The bed was comfortable and the evening meals were very good. Elodie was pleasant and helpful in the restaurant.
- The location – close to the motorway and about 90mins from Calais.
Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette
Experience truly comfortable accommodation and sample delicious cuisine at the Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette, located in an exceptional green setting on the bank of a lake. Breakfast is served everyday at an extra cost.Guests have access to the Aqua Mundo water park, located 1.2 miles away, upon reservation. The Ailette Golf Course is only 1,950 feet from the property and walking paths border the lake. Free bikes are available on site.Free private parking is provided at the Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette, making it easy to explore the Picardie region by car. The hotel is near a golf resort and a sailing school, and close to famous historical sites including Laon and its gothic cathedral.
Nice pool & Lake side location.
Chance of seeing Otters in the Lake
Nice breakfast by the pool.
Free WiFi worked OK for us (Use your own data SIM if you want to stream films, ect…!!)
- Staff friendliness and the dinner/choice of wines were very good, ample car parking . Situated on the lakeside in pleasant countryside. Less than three hours away from the channel tunnel
- Incredibly comfortable room with balcony overlooking lake. Saw an otter and other wildlife. The most comfortable bed I have slept in for a while. Easy parking. Lovely drinks on the pontoon.
- Beautiful location on a lake full of wildlife. Close to the lovely cathedral city of Laon. Large, comfy rooms. Friendly and professional staff. Really good restaurant. We shall certainly be going back.
- excellent location. staff very friendly, food very good would recommend this hotel to others
- Nice pool & Lake side location.
Everyday, the Grill Winchester restaurant serves grilled meat and regional cuisine from Picardie in the air-conditioned dining room or on the terrace. There is a bar on site serving drinks and snacks 24/7. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Reception is open 24 hours and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire Hôtel Ibis Laon. Guests can discover the Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Laon and the Caverne Du Dragon war museum, 11.2 miles away.Ibis Laon hotel is 2.5 miles from Laon Station and 3.7 miles from the A26 motorway, exit 13. Free private parking is possible on site. The hotel is 8.7 miles from Le Lac d’Ailette Holiday Park and 11.2 miles from the famous Chemin des Dames.
- Quick and easy to stay at. Good that it had a simple restaurant and breakfast good.
- Ease of access , very helpful & friendly staff , The fact it has a restaurant And welcomes dogs
- Restaurant was ok. Breakfast fine. Staff friendly. Generally clean.
Buffet breakfast choices
Helpful friendly staff
Public area decor
- Excellent value for money and very comfortable and clean. Although it is a few KMs off the motorway it is a great stopping point when travelling with a dog. Breakfast is great value too and the WiFi is good.
Hôtel Les Chevaliers
The light and airy rooms at Hôtel Les Chevaliers have wooden floors. All rooms have their own bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily at Hôtel Les Chevaliers. Guests can enjoy drinks from the on-site bar and order room service. A communal lounge and a library are also available for guests’ use.Laon Cathedral dates from the 12-th century and is 1,150 feet from the hotel. Laon train Station is 0.7 miles away.
- Quirky hotel right in the centre of the beautiful city of Laon. The staff were very helpful.
- Absolutely wonderful night’s stay on 29 June 2018. Gorgeous characterful hotel, our room in the 2nd floor was stunning and the bed one of the most comfortable I have ever had in a hotel. Location couldn’t be better, right in the middle and there is a parking garage, courtyard parking or free public parking less than a minute away. Owner was really friendly, spoke excellent English and genuinely cared about his guests and their experience, with little touches such as a local map with his recommendations for restaurants and local sights. Breakfast was fresh and good portions, just what was in order after a grueling journey!. WiFi was free and good connection, good water pressure. Spotlessly clean and welcoming. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone! Bear in mind there are stairs.
- Lovely welcoming staff, fantastic location, great breakfast, made to feel very welcome, staff very helpful and knowledgeable, very keen to make your stay good ,even traveling with 3 small dogs , nothing was too much trouble
- Old building, exposed wooden beams as loft room, privately owned, oodles of character, friendly owners
- The bedroom was at the top of the house up lots of stairs, but worth the climb! Very comfortable bed and large and airy room with a sofa. The owner was very helpful and made suggestions for dinner.
Hôtel De La Banniere De France
The soundproofed guest rooms at the Hotel De La Banniere De France have large windows and are equipped with satellite TV. Each has a private bathroom and comes with ironing facilities.La Banniere De France’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine and local specialities, accompanied by a large wine selection. Guests can enjoy an after-dinner drink in the lobby bar, and room service is also available.The Hotel De La Banniere De France provides many facilities, such as a laundry service and private parking. The reception is open 24 hours a day.La Banniere is just 1,300 feet from the Laon Cathedral and the Abbey of St. Martin is 1,950 feet away.
- Location was very good close to all the sites worth seeing. The breakfast was also very good with a good choice. The room was a good size
- The meal in the restaurant was good but the lamb….tough! The hotel was brilliantly situated and is a fascinating building.
The hotel’s location, in the centre of Laon, was perfect for sightseeing and access to the spectacular cathedral.
The convenience of the hotel’s off-road parking.
The friendliness of all staff.
- The food is superb, great value and service. A good wine list.
- The staff were friendly. Dinner in the restaurant was good. Adequate for a one night stay.
Rooms are comfortable, spacious and equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. BeIN Sports channels are also provided. Some rooms also feature a spa bath and some are designed for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant at Citotel Hotel Saint Vincent, the Comptoir de Maître Kanter, offers a café atmosphere, a large variety of beers and local specialties.
- The hotel was excellent as was the restaurant (independent) the local produce breakfast was particularly good
- Restaurant on site useful,but pricey, 30E for two burgers & two beers
- Excellently situated. Small but decent room with a comfortable bed. Welcome from staff was warm and friendly.
- Not a lot , restaurant closed Sunday evening had to buy a bar drink from hotel reception who had no idea how to make a gin & tonic !! Breakfast meagre but a black hair in the fruit salad….
- Good car Parking facility. Close to major highway. Easy to find. Quiet location. Good restaurant and breakfast.
Premiere Classe Laon
Rooms at Premiere Classe Laon are provided with a work desk, free toiletries and a shower. Some of them have facilities for guests with reduced mobility.The breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s dining room and some restaurants can be found in the surroundings. Free newspapers are at your disposal every day.Premiere Classe Laon features free private parking on site. Laon Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.
- Clean and tidy, good location for food and visiting the town
- This is cheap and cheerful place to stay. It is what it is, a cheap overnight stay. What’s good is there is a couple of choices of places to eat within yards. Short drive back to the motorway.
- Warmer and more comfortable than sleeping in the car. Auto reception is 24 hours.
- Proximity to the highway. Ideal for a short and cheap stay
Location and proximity to restaurants
Staff were very friendly
The bread was lovely and fresh
Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette
The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette has a terrace. You can play pool at the accommodation, and bike rental is available.Reims is 14 miles from Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette, while Épernay is 26 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 47 miles away.
- An indoor/outdoor swimming pool and terrace. with jacuzzi, sauna and fitness. Great lawned garden for outdoor dining with games outhouse and lots of space for children to run around! Great indoor restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- The hotel was very pretty, but the room was awful. Although, very clean, modern and everything needed, it was too small. There was only one place you could stand up, upstairs as had stupidly low ceilings. My partner and I aren’t very tall, but we still struggled with the ceiling. The staff was pleasant, but tried to upsell all the drinks. I asked for 2 rums, and just before I asked the price, he was going to give me the top priced ones.
Excellent front of house, he researched 100 year commemoratives event post battle of l’ Ainse 1918.
Great food, my god so so good.
- very relaxing atmosphere stunning location and something for everyone to do
The situation was very quiet and peaceful. The buildings were renovated sympathetically. The gardens were attractive, the swimming pool was heated to a warm temperature and there were other recreational facilities.
L’Auberge de Vauclair
The contemporary rooms at L’Auberge de Vauclair are decorated using different themes. Each room offers free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. One room offers a walk-in shower and a spa bath.Every morning you can enjoy a traditional, French breakfast with fresh bread, pastries and homemade jams and chocolate. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine with fresh and local products. You can also have a drink at the bar.You can access the Abbaye de Vauclair, just 1.2 miles away or the Chemin des Dames equestrian centre a 10-minute drive away. The Center Parcs Le Lac d’Ailette is 4.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
Everything was perfect. Great Réception from Manuel – the room was fabulous , very comfortable, great bathroom in a modern setting.
Restaurant was very good and excellent service, quality of food.
Exceptional place – and so good value for money.
- Great staff, food and location. Made the last pit stop before crossing channel home much more comfortable than usual. Would stay again next trip.
- Excellent food and parking. The owner speaks very good English. Would definitely stay again.
- The friendly staff , the excellent bedroom/bathroom , the well executed and imaginative menu , great wine list and all at most reasonable prices . This is a hidden gem , not 15 minutes from the autoroute des anglais . The owner chef speaks fluent english .
- Simply a delightful place. With a fantastic auberge.
- Everything was perfect. Great Réception from Manuel – the room was fabulous , very comfortable, great bathroom in a modern setting.
Top Hotels In Presles-et-thierny Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Presles-et-Thierny Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!