10 Best Hotels To Stay In Presillas Bajas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Presillas Bajas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Presillas Bajas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Presillas Bajas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Presillas Bajas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Presillas Bajas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Presillas Bajas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Presillas Bajas Andalucía:
Hotel Villa Maltés
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Villa Maltés is located in El Pozo de los Frailes in the region of Andalusia, just 18 miles from Almería. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Roquetas de Mar is 26 miles from Hotel Villa Maltés, and Mojácar is 28 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 12 miles away.
- One of the nicest places I’ve ever stayed at . Great setting in the hills , beautiful accommodation in buildings with lots of detail , ancient Indian doors , old Morroccan ironwork etc . The room itself was lovely , cool stone floors , good air conditioning , comfortable bed . Nice sun terrace at the front and rear , all in wonderful grounds with flowers and trees all around . The manager , Oskar , is great , really friendly always takes time to talk , even though he seems to work incredibly hard to create such a fantastic hotel .
Villa Maltes is a hidden pearl that really allows you to enjoy nature and the Cabo de Gata Park. It is within 10min driving distance from San Jose and several other beaches in the Níjar area.
The Villa itself is super relaxed and very beautiful, very spacious, well furnished – enchanting atmosphere I have to say. Breakfast was good and they had GOOD COFFEE which is something you can’t take for granted being in Spain. Every moment spent here was awesome – definitely one of the highlights of our vacation. We will be back for a longer stay!!
- Tranquil unspoilt location and charming villas tastefully furnished surrounded by well tended Mediterranean and cactus gardens only 5 to 10 mins drive from spectacular wild beaches in the volcanic park. Loved seeing all the bird life in the mornings and the staff and hotel dog were friendly and helpful.
- Friendly obliging hosts, large spacious apartments with good range of amenities, pleasant rural setting within large Cortijada, nice features and charming gardens. Recommend you try restaurant 4 Nudos in the marina at San Jose.
- Lovely sorrounding and due to the off season for this place very quiet. In summer it should be much more busy. Staff is very nice, although lack of English was a bit of a problem. Very good breakfast, clean facilities, parking on site is comfortable.
Hotel MC San José
Located in San José, 20 miles from Almería, Hotel MC San José features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as a CD player are available. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roquetas de Mar is 28 miles from Hotel MC San José, and Mojácar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The layout of the hotel is a little quirky but nice and has a quality feel to it. The reception and breakout areas are impressive, the restaurant is very good, the service and desire to ensure you enjoy your stay is brilliant – with personality which is important too!
- Very good choice for breakfast, very friendly staff, stunning location
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, with good quality room.
- Free coffee and cakes offered in afternoon on lovely long terrace at back. Individual sun terrace above our room, views over resort and mountains.
- Lovely hotel. Excellent location, friendly staff. Highly recommend.
Cortijo El Paraíso
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is situated in Cabo de Gata National Park and enjoys unique views over Escullos Bay.The hotel is small and cozy and is situated less than one mile from the sea, right in the middle of nature. It offers all the modern comforts and a tranquil environment. This is a paradise for nature lovers and those who want to disconnect from everyday life and get involved in some adventure tourism.
- The location! The view is edible but not the food sadly – stay room only basis to experience the location – amazing!!
- Our greeting to our room included dirty dishes from the previous guests on the terrace table! Guests enjoyed themselves very loudly, yelling and clapping for all to hear until 5:00am. In the morning, there was sea of cigarette butts through-out all the walkways. When you have breakfast, you can smell the cooks smoking cigarettes, not ham, in the kitchen. You can take great pictures of the sea – just make sure to raise the camera up a bit, so you don’t get any of the litter and trash on the property grounds. If this sounds like your kind of four star place – go for it!
- Hotel situated in amazing landscape. Quintessential Almería. View from room exceptional. Food in restaurant excellent. Staff helpful and friendly.
- A perfect place to relax and get away from it all. Once you reach Los Escullos, it’s very easy to find the hotel as it stands out with the mountainside behind it. The rooms are rustic and well appointed and the pool area is very nice. The breakfast was more than adequate and the evening meal we enjoyed in the La Era restaurant was excellent. Covered parking was a bonus in the extreme June heat which we experienced.
Very beautiful location- great views – 360 degrees
Friendly staff who help to make your stay even better.
One of our top picks in San José.This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Doña Pakyta offers accommodations in San José, just 20 miles from Almería. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Roquetas de Mar is 28 miles from Doña Pakyta, and Mojácar is 30 miles away. Almeria Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel, the room was large and very comfortable, nicely decorated, with a large terrace and amazing sea views. Much better than expected. Great value for money.
- Good location. Close to all amenities and very convenient for walks into and within the Cabo de Gata.
- This hotel was a steal, in my opinion. It was beautiful and very clean. The views were out of this world, from every room we were in. The beach is very nice and just a short walk down the stairs. This was my favorite hotel out of the four different hotels we stayed at in Spain. The restaurant was very good as well!
- Double room with sofa bed which was large and had absolutely beautiful sea views from both the bedroom and bathroom. We could only have that room for one night as all sea view rooms were full even in February. Moved to a family room which was very large with two separate bedrooms both with en-suite so lots of space. This room would come in to it’s own in better weather when the terrace could be enjoyed. Breakfasts were excellent. We ate in the restaurant two evenings as there was very little open in the village in evening. The food was good and well prepared. Staff were very helpful.
- Excellent location the balcony overlooking the sea was very pleasant. Staff were very friendly
Cortijo El Sotillo
This converted 18th-century farmhouse, set in Almeria’s Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, is less than half a mile from San José Beach. It offers horseback riding facilities, an outdoor pool and tennis court.Cortijo El Sotillo’s traditional Almerian architecture and distinctive yellow color blend in with the surrounding landscape.Decorated in fresh white and green, air conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private terrace. There is a safe, minibar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine and has a range of Spanish and international wines.You can rent a bike at the tour desk, and there is a game room and children’s playground. Free parking is offered and Almeria Airport is 20 miles away.
- So unique and beautiful! The room is huge and also included a private outdoor area. The bed was extremely comfy and roomy for the two of us. There is natural lighting that comes in through the many windows which gives the room and bathroom a great feel. Staff was friendly and helpful, no complaints there!
- Size of rooms, beautiful view of the mountains and hills
- Spacious ranch style environment looking out onto ? desert
- We loved the local rustic spaghetti western decor It felt very Ranch like. Reception staff were fabby very helpful and spoke great English.
- location and natural environment around are fantastic (some Western movies were produced there) ; big and confortable rooms; modern and equipped hotel.
Hotel de Naturaleza Rodalquilar & Spa Cabo de Gata
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel de Naturaleza Rodalquilar & Spa Cabo de Gata is located in Rodalquilar in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Almería is 24 miles from De Naturaleza Rodalquilar, and Mojácar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 19 miles from Hotel de Naturaleza Rodalquilar & Spa Cabo de Gata.
- Beautiful location, excellent breakfast and a good onsite spa (costs extra but worth it). Lovely!
- The best thing was the ayurvedic massage, which was very needed actually because th first night the pillow was too thick for me so I ended up with terrible pain in the neck next morning. When I told the staff they immediately got me a better one for the next night, so that was nice.
- Huge room and bathroom. Comfortable bed. Lovely views. Spa was lovely after a long hike in the mountains.Mini bar a nice touch and a litre of free water in the bathroom was good as hotel not near any shops.If you’re looking for night life or near the beach it’s not for you. A very beautiful laid back hotel and pool made for relaxing.
- Fabulous location. Great restaurant. Varied choice for breakfast. Decent spa. Lovely staff.
- Excellent location with fantastic views. Friendly staff.
Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Las Negras, 25 miles from Almería, Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mojácar is 20 miles from Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata, and Vera is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Boutique hotel with big room and huge bathroom. Bed was comfy and very big. Had balcony. Lovely breakfasts – second day fresh scrambled eggs – other two days hot food not so good.
- Very clean, spacious room, the view, the pool, the breakfast, friendly staff, very quiet.
- Gorgeous modern spa resort. We had a great time just relaxing by the large pool on either a lounge chair or a cabana bed. Breakfast was excellent, a lot of options in the morning and lots of fresh fruit. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Beautiful sea view.
Very chic modern design
– Breakfast is complete with everything you can expect
– Wifi fully fonctional with multiple devices/brands
– Room with view to the sea
– Parking is not an issue
I will come back to this place for sure. (and belive me.. comming from me it means this place is really good)
Hotel-Apartamento Carolina y Vanessa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel-Apartamento Carolina y Vanessa is located in San José. Almería is 20 miles away.The pet-friendly property is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Roquetas de Mar is 28 miles from Apt Carolina Vanessa, and Mojácar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 16 miles from Hotel-Apartamento Carolina y Vanessa.
- Carolina and Vanessa were fantastic and whole family very helpful.would recommend these apartments and family to anyone
- Very friendly and an excellent location. They made us and our little dog feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble for them whether it be the glasses for the cava we brought or the extra pillows they gave us without being asked.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue el trato familiar y acogedor de las dueñas y de sus padres. Muy limpio y la ubicación excelente. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- La limpieza, el trato del personal, la cercanía a las playas y a servicios del pueblo. Aparcamiento muy bueno. Tranquilo y agradable tanto para parejas, amigos e incluso familias. Recomendable 100%
- Carolina muy atenta y simpática. Todo nuevo y limpio. La cáma muy cómoda, la habitación amplia con una terracita que en debe ser muy agradable cuando haga mejor temperatura. Pudimos desayunar allí mismo. Si volvemos por la zona, seguro que repetimos.
Hotel & SPA La Posada De Paco Only Adults
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel & SPA La Posada De Paco offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almería is 20 miles from Hotel La Posada De Paco, and Roquetas de Mar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 16 miles from Hotel & SPA La Posada De Paco.
- wonderful staff,breakfast,spa,and especially the bed.
- We liked very much the service and the breakfast also the cleanliness
- Clean and modern rooms with comfy bed. Hot powerful shower in the morning and a good continental breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful, particularly the night porter who woke us in the middle of the night to tell us our parking light was on. The breakfast was very good. On our departure day, we were allowed to have an early breakfast and it was the same night porter who made our drinks. The breakfast is very good and with a good choice of food. The daytime staff were also helpful, from printing out our boarding passes, to telling us where to hire bikes. It is difficult to understand why this is only a 2 star hotel – it was excellent! and a very good position in the town.
- Good location, very close to shops. Short drive to El Cabo and nice walk to Monsul beach. Very helpful, friendly staff. Swimming pool easy to access.
Cala Chica Cabo de Gata
One of our top picks in Las Negras.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Cala Chica Cabo de Gata offers accommodations in Las Negras. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, windsurfing and diving. The hotel also provides bike rental. Almería is 25 miles from Cala Chica Cabo de Gata, and Mojácar is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 21 miles from the property.
A modern and tasteful hotel in a quiet location, five minutes walk from the small beach and most restaurants. Nice rooms with a large terrace with sun loungers. Excellent big beds, a really clean room, almost everyone of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Even in the last week of the season.
The breakfast deserves an additional compliment. Extensive and tasteful. Really fresh orange juice and excellent espressos.
Our four night stay was a great pleasure.
- Good location within Las Negras. Excellent breakfast & comfy room. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Excellent place for a few days rest and relaxation.
The hotel is really beautiful and the staff nice.
The room has a large terrace where you can sunbathe….if the wind allows
- Friendly staff team. Decor, lay out, hot tub on private terrace, proximity to best restaurants and sea. One of best breakfast choices we have seen in a while. Could have stayed longer. Las Negras is an alluring place and Cala Chica ideal for a special occasion.
- A modern and tasteful hotel in a quiet location, five minutes walk from the small beach and most restaurants. Nice rooms with a large terrace with sun loungers. Excellent big beds, a really clean room, almost everyone of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Even in the last week of the season.
Top Hotels In Presillas Bajas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Presillas Bajas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Presillas Bajas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Presillas Bajas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!