10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prénovel Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Prénovel Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prénovel Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prénovel Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prénovel Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prénovel Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prénovel Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prénovel Franche-comté:
Hôtel de l’Abbaye
With free WiFi throughout, the hotel’s rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a telephone. Each has a private bathroom complete with a hairdyer.In the restaurant you can savour gourmet, homemade cuisine based on quality ingredients such as fish from the lake.Guests at this hotel can enjoy activities in the surrounding area, including fishing in the lake for free. Free private parking is possible on site. The town of Morbier with its cross-country skiing resort is a 15-minute drive away.
Stayed here one night in May. Although the weather was poor and foggy, we really enjoyed our stay! Newly renovated rooms, with much space and a good style, really nice view on the lake exactly in front of the hotel.
We had dinner at the restaurant, and liked it very much, good attention to details, excellent products, seen also in the breakfast buffet.
- Comfortable room with nice furniture and good view. Attractive floral arrangements in the public rooms. Good food and pleasant helpful staff.
- Everything was fantastic. The hotel was very clean, the food was extremely delicious. The owners are very nice people, always willing to help. The fact that the hotel accepts pets is great (our dog enjoyed its stay here).
- Tout a été refait à neuf et très propre, chambre avec vue sur le lac, très calme
- Schönes Hotel mit direkter Lage am See. Die Zimmer waren großzügig und modern ausgestattet, das Bad sauber und modern. Das Personal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit, insbesondere die Rezeption ! Das Frühstück war für französische Verhältnisse sehr gut.
- Stayed here one night in May. Although the weather was poor and foggy, we really enjoyed our stay! Newly renovated rooms, with much space and a good style, really nice view on the lake exactly in front of the hotel.
Hotel Lou Granva
With lake or mountain views, all rooms at Hotel Lou Granva are serviced by a lift and feature a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.The on-site restaurant includes a terrace where guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. Evening meals can also be served and guests can have a drink at the bar.This property has a shared living room with a fireplace. The Hérisson Waterfalls are 9.9 miles away and free public parking is available on site.
The Location was extraordinary … right on the lakeside with stunning views of the mountains and lake
Extremely tranquil setting with a wonderful night time view of the village church illuminated on the lakeside
Good food at a reasonable price … try the local trout and fillet of beef !!!!
Very friendly and helpful family run hotel
We had a view over the lake and only the lawn separated the two from our 2nd floor balcony where we watched the sunset. The morning, mist slowly burn off the lake.
The swimming pool was a big bonus.
- The lakeside position is wonderful, rooms very comfortable
- We have no comments. We enjoyed our stay. The view from the room was fantastic !!!
- Nice, wide bed. Clean bathroom with lots of towels. Excellent food.
- The Location was extraordinary … right on the lakeside with stunning views of the mountains and lake
Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere du Lac
All of the guest rooms have parquet floors and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a balcony and lake views.You can request a breakfast served to your room every morning. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region and is open every evening.Popular outdoor activities in the area include hiking and swimming and watersports on the lake. Lons-le-Saunier Train Station is 13.7 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere du Lac. Free private parking is provided.
- Cute place in a beautiful setting, owner was extremely helpful.
- Dinner in the restaurant was superb. Hosts very pleasant
- Bien situé ,beau cadre ,personnel sympathique , calme en dehors des wc.
- L’accueil, la sympathie et la gentillesse des patrons ; la très bonne nourriture ; l’environnement ; les balades autour du lac ; …
- Bon rapport qualité prix. Pr la wifi le ? Signifie que je n’ai pas essayé. On a qd même regretté l’absence de télévision.. ..mais bon. Calme parfait pr un bon repos. Pour ns, une belle étape.
Hotel Les 2 Lacs
This soundproofed hotel is composed of 10 rooms featuring a private bathroom with a shower, a flat-screen TV and telephone. Wi-Fi is free for guests in all of the rooms.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and includes local produce like regional cheeses.The hotel is located not far from natural sites including lakes, waterfalls and river. Lake Vouglans is only 9.3 miles away.
Room was small. A crazy bathroom where there was no shelf in the shower to place your things on and the hair. dryer had to be plugged into the wall opposite where it hung. Very inconvenient.
The check in time of 17.30 was also very inconvenient. Breakfast was minimal. The staff seemed to want to get rid of you as soon as possible. .
- un week end au top établissement tres tres agreable
The room was booked as a comfort room but was not as spacious as we had expected. No air conditioning, it was very warm during our stay, we had to leave the windows open but close the outside shutter as there was a very bright street lamp outside. Also we were above the delivery door and bins, so were woken quite early in the mornings by deliveries and bin men. However the room was clean and adequate.
Breakfast was extremely good.
All the staff were very polite, pleasant and helpful.
- We stayed overnight at this hotel on our way back from our skiing holiday last year and were so happy with the experience we stayed again this year. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean with good decor and a well equipped bathroom. The best thing about this hotel is that it has it’s own restaurant which serves good food. The gentleman on reception was very welcoming and tolerant of our poor French! We will certainly be using this again as a stopover in future.
- Literie remarquablement confortable. Ambiance au niveau de l’accueil Restaurant et de l’Hotel très agréable et conviviale. Hôtel à recommander si vous passez dans la région.
- Room was small. A crazy bathroom where there was no shelf in the shower to place your things on and the hair. dryer had to be plugged into the wall opposite where it hung. Very inconvenient.
Jura Hotel Restaurant Le Panoramic
With views of the town, the guest rooms all have a TV and a telephone. Each room has a private bathroom with either a bath or a shower. Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are also available on request.An optional breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it can be taken in your room on request. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.
- Clean, well run hotel. Stunning views of the mountain from hotel and restaurant area. Great buffet breakfast, value for money, close to train & town centre. Very helpful manager and staff.
- The food was outstanding. Particularly enjoyed excellent forest mushrooms in various dishes- superb!!!
Breakfast was good and had everything you required. A nice touch is the freshly pressed orange juice for breakfast instead of the normal orange juice out of the bottle.
Evening meal was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Rooms are on the small side, but tidy and clean. Bathroom is small, but clean. Hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is above St Claude and the view over the town at night is beautiful.
- The staff were wonderful, very helpful and also assisted in resolving a car issue. The cuisine was very good and great value, providing a regional experience.
- Perfect stop for motards. Covered and closed parking for the motorcycle.
Hôtel Le Lacuzon
Each room features a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a mountain views. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a bath.Breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Le Lacuzon.This property is 1.9 miles from the Vouglans Lake and 30.4 miles from the Swiss Border. Free public parking is available on site.
Manager/owner was excellent, responsive and proactive.
Internet speed was good.
Excellent location for a stop over.
Plenty of free public parking (beware in summer though).
- Nice town, friendly host, great rooms, good breakfast. There are even some restaurants near the hotel.
- Location. Philippe the proprietor was friendly and helpful.
- Excellent location. Welcoming staff. Lovely light, airy room with views to the hills. Lots of variety for breakfast and the garden terrace is great for eating out. You can even bring your own food from the takeaway pizza place across the road and eat it there!
- I stayed in this hotel with my elderly mother. The owners could not have been nicer or more helpful. They helped with the luggage and the parking (they kept a place in the street for us). The hotel was very clean and welcoming.Nice, big bedroom and bathroom.Quiet despite being on a main road. Tea-making facilities. The bathroom was well-equipped for a disabled person. There was a lift.The breakfast was plentiful and excellent. The hotel does not provide meals but there are 5, very different restaurants close by: 3 on the same square and one more within walking distance.
- Manager/owner was excellent, responsive and proactive.
Hotel de la Poste
At the hotel, each room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Geneva is 18 miles from Hotel de la Poste. Tavaux Airport is 49 miles away.
- La grandeur de la chambre ainsi que l’équipement.
- Im Herzen der Stadt. Sehr nette Menschen im Hotel. Gute Parkplätze. Einfach aber sauber.
- La chambre était très propre et bien équipée, calme. Le lit très bon.
- Bon rapport qualité prix chambre propre, personnel discret et efficace.
- Un bon petit déjeuné, et un emplacement idéal. Le box fermé était pratique pour garer les motos en sécurité.
Hôtel Le Mélèze
At Hôtel Le Mélèze, all rooms include a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hôtel Le Mélèze.Geneva is 25 miles from Hôtel Le Mélèze, while Les Rousses is 17 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Nice and comfortable room, accomodated in the total center. Very nice and good service. I can recommand!
- nice and comfortable bed, peaceful and nice view. nice host, charming village. open to make something different in breakfast.
- Très bon accueil, grande chambre et tres calme malgré l’emplacement au centre.
- Le petit déjeuner et l’accueil. L’emplacement idéal pour une découverte d’un haut jura. Et le prix.
- Accueil très agréable et lits très confortables. Un hôtel simple pour une nuit agréable. Je recommande.
Auberge du Hérisson
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms feature a TV, telephone and a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom that includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and consists of homemade bread and pastries, cooked meats, fruit juice and hot drinks. Regional dishes are served in the restaurant that is open for lunch and dinner every day.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 19.3 miles from Les Rousses Ski Resort. Champagnole Train Station is 13 miles away and Geneva is an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Good location, more modern than expected, friendly staff, good food, well placed for walk
- The food in the restaurant was excellent – my boyfriend and I shared the fondue for dinner the night we stayed there. The room was very pretty and comfortable.
Very well located to access the Cascades du Herisson, which offers an interesting (and when quieter in poorer weather) very picturesque walk down and back up the gorge. Good access also to walking routes around the nearby lakes.
On site restaurant was very good and very popular at lunch and evening. Nice continental buffet breakfast.
Nice room with hills / mountain view and comfy bed. Plenty of storage space, take your own kettle.
Not much else to walk to in the vicinity but a couple of restaurants a short drive away.
- Well appointed rooms with comfortable beds and all required facilities, friendly and exceptionally helpful staff. Great food, a true gourmet experience.
- Quite and comfortable, close to Cascades de Herrisson.
Akena Hotel Du Commerce
Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Morez, like skiing.Geneva is 22 miles from Akena Hotel Du Commerce, while Lausanne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- Absolutely Clean Room, Bathroom. Great size and facility. Staff wonderful
- Nice modest hotel with no extra frills. Nice breakfast. Clean rooms. Centrally located
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and cool, even though the weather was very hot. The breakfast was good.
- accueuil très sympathique,lit très confortable,salle de bain spacieuse ,prises pour les portables,chambre très propre,bouilloire pour le café,parking pratique,parfait,rien a redire!
Top Hotels In Prénovel Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prénovel Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prénovel Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prénovel Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!