10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prémanon Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Prémanon Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prémanon Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prémanon Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prémanon Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prémanon Franche-comté:
Hotel Restaurant La Darbella
Rooms at Darbella are equipped with a telephone and a TV.Darbella’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy under the wood beams of the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather. The hotel also features a bar.Guests can ski directly to and from Darbella. The hotel offers ski storage and is partnered with a ski shop.
- great value for money, maybe requires a bit more personal service
- Quite a comfortable place, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful surroundings.
- Kamer 15 heeft een leiding langs de muur lopen die hinderlijk tegen de muur slaat en dat is niet prettig. Verder keurig hotel.Wel op tijd naar het ontbijt want aanvullen is niet het sterkste punt.
- Super accueil de la propriétaire. Très bon repas au restaurant de l hôtel.
- Propriétaire sympathique et facilitatrice pour satisfaire certains besoins pour un événement sportif de type trail (déjeuner avancé, repas sportif le soir, possibilité de garder la chambre après l’événement)
Arbez Franco Suisse
All the rooms at Arbez Franco Suisse come with a wardrobe and a TV. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and include free toiletries.A restaurant is also offered. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, golfing and hiking.The property offers free parking. The hotel is 3.1 miles from the Rochat Golf Course 1.9 miles from the Dappes-Dôle Ski Lift.
- The rooms were nicely decorated, with comfortable beds, and the fact that the hotel is located right next to the Franco-Swiss border.
- Being on a location that have two different country border Swiss and France . A door in from Swiss and a door out into France.
- Location! The reason we stayed here was for its sleeping-in-2-contries uniqueness! We got the room that when lying in bed your head’s in Switzerland while feet in France,after emailing the hotel requesting this particlar room.Very happy about that. All about rare/unique experience. 🙂
- Très bonne chambre, décorée avec goût. Belle décoration en bois, sans aucune reproche. Petite cours intérieure pour les motos. Parking en face pour tout autre véhicule.
La position géographique de cet hôtel, l’espace dans la chambre avec toute la déco en bois.
La situation de l’établissement à cheval sur la frontière constitue une belle anecdote.
Hotel-Motel La Babaute
Each guest room at La Babaute is soundproofed and has a private bathroom. They are equipped with a TV and work desk. Free internet access is available.A buffet breakfast is available daily and children aged between 2 and 5 years old can enjoy it at a reduced rate. Guests can dine at the nearby restaurant in the evening.The Hotel-Motel La Babaute provides free private parking. It is 10 minutes from the town of Les Rousse and 45 minutes from Geneva.
- We had a room with the kitchen corner, so we completely happy with this. The hotel is very clean and with the extremely pleasant owners. It is located on the border of France and Switherland – awesome country side and star sky in the night. We were happy to discover this place.
- Convenient location for a stopover on our route south.
- Used as a stop over whilst traveling to italy from the UK with my family. It was perfect for this. Very basic but comfortable and clean. Not alot of facilities and not a luxury hotel but it doesn’t pretend to be. A great base location for walkers Etc i would imagine.
- Très bon accueil. Propreté impeccable, literie de bonne qualité. Nous avons eu une chambre mieux agencée que prévu.
- LES PATRONS SONT TRES GENTILS ET ATTENTIONNES LITS CONFORTABLES ASSEZ D ESPACE POUR UN STUDIO BEL EMPLACEMENT RIEN A DIRE JE REVIENDRAI
Hôtel Restaurant La Redoute
Each room at Hôtel Restaurant La Redoute is provided with an LCD TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath, toilet and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and includes hot drinks, ham, fruit, bread, cheese, pastries, yogurt and cornflakes.Set only 3.1 miles from the ski lift, the property is 150 feet from a cross-country ski slope and 1.9 miles from La Cure Train Station. Geneve Airport is 28 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Redoute.
- The staff were amazing going out of their way to help me, alone travel. One even giving me a lift to the train station because there were not taxi available
- Came on a bicycle in the rain up all the hills from France. Excellent service in the hotel – and very good restaurant in the evening.
- We were able to lock our bicycles in an appropriate locker.
Etablissement un peu vieillot mais typique du cadre jurassien.
Grande propreté et excellente literie. Salle d’eau peu pratique mais difficile à aménager autrement.
Très bon restaurant à l’hôtel.
Bonne situation dans le village.
Excellent rapport qualité/prix pour l’ensemble.
Hôtel calme et bien situé
Akena Hotel Du Commerce
Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Morez, like skiing.Geneva is 22 miles from Akena Hotel Du Commerce, while Lausanne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- Absolutely Clean Room, Bathroom. Great size and facility. Staff wonderful
- Nice modest hotel with no extra frills. Nice breakfast. Clean rooms. Centrally located
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and cool, even though the weather was very hot. The breakfast was good.
- accueuil très sympathique,lit très confortable,salle de bain spacieuse ,prises pour les portables,chambre très propre,bouilloire pour le café,parking pratique,parfait,rien a redire!
Hotel le Mont Saint-Jean
The non-smoking rooms at Hotel le Mont Saint-Jean are decorated in a contemporary style and offer free WiFi. Each room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can enjoy regional specialities at the on-site restaurant.The Morez Train Station is 15 minutes away and Saint-Claude is 19.9 miles away. Guests enjoy a round of golf at the Mont Saint-Jean Golf Course or horse riding at the Tinguely Equestrian Centre just 350 feet away.
- Excellent stay. The staff were so helpful and very accommodating of our toddlerehich made our stay very relaxing. Rooms were lovely, clean and spacious.
- Spacious room, good bed, very good restaurant, helpful staff, good bedlights (you can find your way around the bed with little light), good shower (not in a bath).
- Our room was excellent – windows on two sides giving beautiful views across the golf course to the hills beyond. Lots of horses and cows to admire. The room was large with a balcony and had lots of places to sit – comfy chairs, desk chairs and outside chairs.
- Staff were amazing and very helpful. Great view from the restaurant and excellent food.
- The owner was fantastic and the hotel was clean quiet and had large rooms. Thumbs up.
La Ferme du Père François
Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.At La Ferme du Père François you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Ferme du Père François.Les Rousses Ski School is a 2-minute walk from La Ferme du Père François. Tavaux Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The owners and staff were very welcoming and friendly.
- The beds wereextremely comfortable. We enjoyed the generous breakfast. The owner Anne was friendly and helpful.
- Liebevoll und praktisch eingerichtete Zimmer mit viel Holz. Sehr nette Gastgeber. Gutes Frühstück. Ich kann dieses Haus sehr empfehlen.
- Accueil très chaleureux , chambre spacieuse, literie de bonne qualité et repas avec de bons produits frais, à recommander pour découvrir la région
6 jours pour démarrer l’année 2018. Une pause pour un bon repos dans les montagnes Jurassienne . Bel établissement .décoration très agréable. Confort et calme !
Les deux propriétaires de l’établissement sont très accueillants , personnel travaillant dans l’établissement même chose , très bien situé et offrant une cuisine typique de la région et bon sur tout les angles. Très bon petit déjeuner. Magnifique région à découvrir absolument , multiples activités qui vous seront expliquées et proposées par Anne et Pierre !
Recommandé pour les animaux de compagnie aussi les bienvenus.
Enfin un bon reseau WIFI , ce qui n’est pas toujours le cas dans des établissements hôteliers.
Nous vous recommandons chaleureusement ce lieu au centre des Rousses.
Relais du Silence le Manoir des Montagnes
The chalet has a flat-screen TV and wooden walls or wooden beams. A bath is provided in each private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. You can also have breakfast delivered directly to your room. The on-site restaurant and bar have panoramic views of the surrounding area.Rochat golf course is 1.1 miles away and Lac des Rousses is a 5-minute drive from Relais du Silence Le Manoir des Montagnes. Morez Train Station is 15 minutes away by car. Free private parking is provided.
- Beautiful remote location. Quiet with lovely outdoor terrace and excellent restaurant.
- Fantastic scenery , quiet with fantastic food great in the summer but I think even more beautiful in the winter. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, staff are all very helpful
- The decor of our bedroom was very nice and we had a good outlook onto the pastures. Very good restaurant meal and decent breakfast.
Situation exceptionnelle au milieu des piste de ski en hiver et des pâturages l’été.
10 ans de travaux pour arriver à un chalet cosy digne des Fermes de Marie à Megève
( certes il manque une commode dans la chambre pour ranger ses affaires )
Accueil charmant , grande attention portée aux clients , chambre bien éclairée , c’est à souligner , propreté de l’hôtel en général , repas délicieux et prix raisonnables des plats et des vins , tout est neuf et fonctionne parfaitement , nous reviendrons très certainement si nous sommes dans le Jura.
- Très bel établissement décoré avec raffinement idéalement situé et un restaurant sur place de grande qualité.
Hôtel Club Le Risoux
The rooms at Hôtel Club Le Risoux are decorated in a simple style and include free Wi-Fi access. All of them also have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and a bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at this hotel, which you can also enjoy on the terrace. You may also choose to have a drink in the bar before sampling traditional-style dishes in the restaurant.Spa with sauna and hammam facilities are available at a surcharge.Ski storage, bicycle storage and free private parking are just some of the other facilities offered at this hotel. A ski rental shop is available during the winter season and other local shops can be found 1.2 miles away.
- Super friendly and helpful staff and a location with nice scenery. Unfortunately we did not have time to use the long list of facilities provided by the hotel.
- Very nice typical place in country side of the Mountains of this region. Sleep with all around cows!!
staff polite and helpful.
Very basic hotel but well maintained, freshly painted, everything worked as it should.
Games room wth free table tennis, pool table, table football, small but functional swimming pool and all included in the (reasonable) price.
- The location, friendly staff and the nice view in the morning…
- Beautiful location at 100m of the Swiss border. Very friendly reception. Simple diner and breakfast but nice.
Hotel Restaurant La Spatule, Logis du Jura
The Spatule is a chalet style hotel and provides soundproof rooms equipped with all modern convenience.The Logis hotel La Spatule offers a restaurant panoramic which offers regional specialties, a private parking lot and a free Wi-Fi internet access.This hotel is located a one-hour drive from Geneva.
- Set in lovely countryside and very convenient for walking in summer and ski slopes in winter. Great outlook from the sun terrace, dining room and from rooms on the same side. Good continental breakfast
- The warm, cheerful welcome from the staff, the decent rooms and the superb meals.
Nice selection on evening menu. Good quality food with local produce.
Good breakfast selection. Again local produce featured highly.
- A quiet mountain village. Family run hotel with great food and service
- De grootte van de kamer, de vriendelijkheid van het personeel/eigenaar
Top Hotels In Prémanon Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prémanon Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prémanon Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!