10 Best Hotels To Stay In Préhy Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Préhy Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Préhy Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Préhy Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Préhy Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Préhy Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Préhy Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Préhy Burgundy:
Logis Hostellerie des Clos
An LCD TV, minibar, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access are provided in the spacious guest rooms. Each room has a classic décor with elegant wooden furnishings. A hairdryer is included in the en suite bathroom.Savour gourmet cuisine including foie gras and oysters in the restaurant, which has views of the garden. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Logis Hostellerie des Clos.You can relax beside the fireplace in the lounge.Free private parking is available on site and the town centre is a 5-minute walk away. The medieval village of Noyers-sur-Serein is 14.3 miles from the hotel.
Nice old building on the outside with a good courtyard for aperitifs
Plenty of free on-site parking.
Excellent wine list.
- Very clean and comfortable room, very friendly staff and the set menu dinner was exceptional although service could have been a bit more relaxed and personal. That is a minor fault with an otherwise exceptional stay in this charming and beautiful hotel.
Space in the room – modern comfort – nice and good bed – quite – friendly staff. Very nice and large property
We got a free upgrade, due to something we didn’t fully understand, but that didn’t matter…
- We have stayed several times and nothing much has changed. Excellent accommodation (although now looking quite tired) and as always in their restaurant great food.
- Everything about hotel was excellent.Would stay again
- Nice old building on the outside with a good courtyard for aperitifs
Hotel Du Vieux Moulin
The 7 rooms and suites of the hotel are contemporary in style and decorated with travel souvenirs. They are all equipped with air-conditioning and a flat screen TV. The en-suite bathrooms feature a bath or shower and guests can make use of complimentary bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy modern French cuisine at the hotel’s on site restaurant Au Fil de Zinc or dine at one of the many gastronomic restaurants of Chablis. Perfectly situated for exploring the vineyards of Burgundy, Hotel Du Vieux Moulin is part of the Domaine Laroche winery which offers guests a wine shop and wine tasting.Laroche-Migennes Train Station is the closest railway station and is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Du Vieux Moulin.
- A small hotel in a very good location, with a confortable room and a wonderful breakfast
- It was a fantastic location, very beautiful and very stylish
- Nice sitting area with a terrace overlooking the vineyards.
- This is in old town Chablis and just beautiful. Look the added pictures….you eat breakfast ocg drick wine in a painting. Rooms are great and clean.
- Beautiful design and situation and being able to help yourself to Chablis and sit on the fab terrace sipping a great wine
Aux Lys de Chablis
- Bed was clean, the restaurant looked good and proper.
- Excellent venue for the Chablis Fetes des Vins – and so convenient access for the dogs
- The single member of staff on duty was very helpful
- Located just outside the village it is a convenient spot to stay when on the long drive from the south to Calais rather than stay somewhere next to the Autoroute. The meal was very nice, especially the snails:)
- Friendly staff, walking distance to town and a good breakfast
ibis Auxerre Sud
Guest rooms at the ibis Auxerre Sud are simply furnished and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. The en suite bathrooms have a bath.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Snacks and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar 24 hours a day, or on the terrace during the summer months.The reception desk is open day and night and offers free newspapers.For guests with cars, free private parking is available on site. Auxerre is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and Chablis is 8.7 miles away. Guests should take exit 20 if they are traveling on the A6 motorway.
- easy access to the A6,and were able to get something to eat at the cafe next door as this was the only place there was as there was nothing else near by.
- This is the second time we have used this hotel, it is convenient as it is on the motorway. It is the correct distance from our start point and eventual destination.
- There to have been tea and coffee facilities in the room
- Near highway, room clean, check-in until 00:00, moquette, animal ammitted
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast better than expected.
Hôtel Parc Des Maréchaux
Rooms at the Hôtel Parc Des Maréchaux are air-conditioned, decorated in a delicate 19th-century style and are fitted with fine furnishings. All provide a cosy living space ideal for a relaxing getaway. The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with international channels, tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi. They also have a private bahtroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast including local and fresh products is served daily at the property. Hôtel Parc Des Maréchaux also has 3 comfortable and secluded lounges which are perfect for enjoying breakfast, tea or an aperitif. The bar offers a full selection of drinks in a charming setting.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace or enjoy the seasonal outdoor swimming pool, which is heated during the summer season.Free parking is provided at the Hôtel Parc Des Maréchaux, making it easy to explore the Burgundy region by car.
- Loved the rooms named for French Marshalls, the bed was great as well as the room. Had a fabulous recommendation for a resturant and a nice before and after dinner Gran Cru glass. Easy to get to city center and the family staff really treated both of us well. The breakfast was awesome with the local cheeses and fruits.
Very comfortable hotel .Rooms were good size and ours overlooked gardens.
Breakfast was very good
- Comfortable room, easy parking, swimming pool. Staff very helpful, especially Isabelle.
- The host and hostess were especially friendly and helpful. The amenities in the room, as well as the extra sitting areas (in the lounge and outside garden) and the breakfast area made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. The location was within walking distance of the old town, yet far enough away from the hustle/bustle of the city. The room was quiet and made for a good night’s sleep. Overall, it was great!!
- Lovely old-fashioned place. My room was very quiet- not a sound from the corridor. Good air-conditioning. Ten minute walk to city centre.
Le Relais Saint Vincent
The traditional guest rooms feature parquet flooring and antique furniture. Each has free Wi-Fi and also a flat-screen TV, seating area and facilities for making tea and coffee.A continental breakfast consisting of pastries, eggs, cheese and hot drinks is prepared every morning. Dinner is served in the restaurant, which features an original 17th-century fireplace.With free private parking on site, this property is 21.7 miles from Tanlay Golf Club and the city of Auxerre is 12.4 miles away.
- Very welcoming and stylish place. Food in the restaurant was absolutely superb and excellent value.
- Third stay and would return, A good overnight stay on the way to points further south, Charming small hotel with excellent restaurant and very friendly staff. The town itself is very small but Chablis is less than a 10 minute drive away, Very good value
- Very attentive staff. Dinner was superb and excellent vfm. This is the 4th time we have stayed at this hotel and it never disappoints.
- A traditional French country hotel with modernised rooms, tastefully furnished in rustic style. An excellent dinner of high quality, but of very good value. This is a good overnight stop or even a week-end break hotel. It is comfortable. In the summer, drinks can be taken outside in the courtyard. But the absence of a bar or lounge/sitting area indoors, may be a disadvantage in the winter. First class breakfast of splendid value, served by lovely staff.
- The owner who is there from morning to night is charming and affable. The onsite restaurant is a fabulous country restaurant. The food is extremely flavourful.
Le Moulin de la Coudre
Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels feature in each room, and tea and coffee facilities are presented. All rooms include work desks and en suite bathrooms.Traditional Burgundy cuisine and regional specialities are proposed in the restaurant, and Le Moulin de la Coudre organises cooking classes. Breakfast is served daily in the spacious breakfast room.Free private parking is available on site and provides charging stations for both Tesla and other electric vehicles. The Auxerre Train Station is reached by car in 15 minutes. The village of Vézelay and the Sainte-Marie-Madeleine Basilica are a 55-minute drive away.
- Beautiful setting. Lovely, modern, clean rooms. Fantastic evening meal and service in the restaurant.
- New rooms were clean quiet, and built to high standard
- The hotel is nice, new rooms, extraordinary nice and kind people working there. The restaurant is also good and has a wide variety of local Burgundy Wines. We loved it very much there
- Nice room, good wifi, excellent restaurant and very friendly service.
Room very satisfactory including shower.
Food as usual excellent as well as little gratis in betweens.
Hôtel De La Beursaudiere
The rooms at Hôtel De La Beursaudiere feature a flat-screen TV, stone floors, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily with a supplement and it can be served in the comfort of your room. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Hôtel De La Beursaudiere is close to the Chablis and Auxerre vineyards, and free private parking is provided on site.
We have stayed here before some time ago so knew what to expect. The courtyard is charming and it’s lovely to sit out side in the sunshine. The breakfast was fine and made even better by having it outside in such a lovely place.
The evening meal was typical for the area tho a little expensive and there was a good choice of wine and the dining room had a great atmosphere. We had a dog with us so having a courtyard room was perfect.
The rooms are quirky and the towels really good. Security is good and the parking in the walled area is reassuring particularly when travelling with a full car! There is wine tasting just a few minutes walk away which was a great experience and the medieval town of Noyers is a short drive away.
- The room was quaint and full of character as was the whole property . The food was excellent , the staff helpful and the owner a delight.
- At this auberge you fill find a good meal and a comfortable bed in pleasant surroundings just off the Autoroute du Soleil. The restaurant has a wide selection of local specialties and the hotel rooms are spacious and quite comfortable. If you can negotiate the gravel in the courtyard, the downstairs rooms seem to be designed with accessibility in mind.
- what a fantastic find, everything was lovely and the evening meal was excellent, especially the cheese board. outstanding. !!!
- Amazing, unique hotel. Original fixtures, fascinating artefacts all around. Room was great, staff friendly and helpful, ( thank you Serge), and food in the restaurant top notch.
- We have stayed here before some time ago so knew what to expect. The courtyard is charming and it’s lovely to sit out side in the sunshine. The breakfast was fine and made even better by having it outside in such a lovely place.
Auberge du Moulin de Sainte Vertu
Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a view of the river. A buffet breakfast is served daily.With the Chablis vineyards just 11.8 miles away, you can enjoy a guided visit with one of the owners, who is a wine-grower. Other local activities include fishing, hiking and cycling. The property provides free, private parking on site.
- the proprietor is a lovelly helpful person and keeps everything spotless. location is good and wonderfully restful
- Great hostess with good English! Lovely local food served in on-site restaurant. Very quiet! Could pay by card. We stayed there for another night too on the way back from holidays. Good continental/French breakfast.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Beautiful grounds, very comfy room with view, delicious dinner.
- Good, plain, clean accommodation; simple breakfast. Excellent WiFi. Delicious evening meals. Very good value. Quiet location.
Auberge Les Tilleuls
Apartments and rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. An electric kettle is also provided.Guests can enjoy an American breakfast every morning while they read the free newspapers provided by Auberge Les Tilleuls.Surrounded by vineyards, this property is 6.2 miles from the A6 motorway and 9.3 miles from Reigny Abbey. Vincelottes Train Station is 0.6 miles away.
- Lovely friendly staff. Picturesque location with outdoor restaurant next to River Yonne. Garage parking for our motorcycle.
- De ontvangst en de verdere begeleiding was uitstekend. Het ontbijt was compleet en ruim voldoende. De locatie van het terras aan het water is uniek. Evenals de kwaliteit van het diner.
- la gentillesse du personnel et la qualité du restaurant
- Het eten in het restaurant van het hotel was ster waardig.
- Accueil très professionnel et convivial du patron. Excellente cuisine et carte des vins.
Top Hotels In Préhy Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Préhy Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Préhy Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Préhy Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!