10 Best Hotels To Stay In Précy Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Précy Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Précy Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Précy Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Précy Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Précy Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Précy Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Précy Centre:
Hotel Le Bon Laboureur
Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.A continental breakfast with French pastries, bread, hot drink and orange juice is served daily. Other meals can be purchased at the reception.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. There is a cycling path in the area and a large, public car park is available 150 feet away. Free public parking is available on site.
- I had a small double room but it was quite spacious with a good view over the Loire. It is an old coaching inn and has a good atmosphere.
- Excellent welcome and the owner got up extra early to supply breakfast.
- Straightforward, comfortable hotel, not fancy but with everything we needed. Friendly owner, great breakfast. Easy parking and excellent spot by the river.
Great location on the island
room was large and clean
bathroom was new and spotless
- A very cute room with a river view. Nice town to walk around in, but nothing too special. Good Italian restaurant right down the road. The hotel was great for our one night stop as a halfway point on our long drive.
Mille et une Feuilles
Mille et une Feuilles offers comfortable rooms equipped with a TV, a fan and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant is decorated with portraits of famous writers and serves creative dishes made with local produce.Guests at the Mille et une Feuilles are just 5 minutes from the railway station, the historic town centre and its neighbourhood booksellers.
- I have stayed many times at this hotel themed with novelists. It is always comfortable and friendly with good food. The town is a good place to stay explore and an excellent base for the upper Loire valley. Coffee making facilities are appreciated
- Wonderful and slightly quirky (in a good way) place. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.
- Great place. Perhaps a bit quirky for some, but our group all loved it. Bonus points for the overall theme. The exterior space was excellent; the interior more than adequate if a tiny bit run down (too strong a phrase, really; the place was honest with its age). We would stay here again for sure.
- huge welcome and fantastic dinner! great location for jumping out to Pouilly and Sancerre if you are on a wine trail!!! lovely old town but sadly the wine shop is closed on a Monday!!!!
- Location handy in center of town, clean rooms. Staff was very helpful. Restaurant offers excellent meals, good price/quality
Le Grand Monarque
The air-conditioned guest rooms are individually decorated and feature original oak beams.With views over the river, Le Grand Monarque’s restaurant serves regional cuisine for groups of a minimum of 20 people and upon prior reservation. It overlooks the river. There is also a large outdoor terrace and garden where guests can relax.Le Grand Monarque provides free Wi-Fi internet access and free parking is available upon reservation.
- Friendly owners making us feel very welcome. Charite is a lovely old town.
- Could visit the rooms before deciding which one to take.
The location is nice, over the street from the river Loire and close to the center of the village.
The room was big and the building had old charm.
- Les bords de Loire magnifiques ! La vue de la chambre sur la Loire ainsi que le grand confort de la chambre (lits douillets et de très bonne qualité, linge de lit extra confortable et l’accueil dans la chambre parfait. Rien ne manquait. Attention toutefois , l’hôtel ne fait plus restaurant ! Le propriétaire des lieux a été adorable; nous sommes arrivés dans la nuit et tout était prévu !
- Le calm la tranquillité, emplacement sympa et bon petit dejeuner
Motel Les Broussailles
With a private entrance each room has a TV. A kettle with tea and coffee making facilities is also available upon request. The en suite bathroom has free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be ordered and taken in your room while you read the newspapers. You can also relax with a drink in the bar at Motel Les Brousailles.A 5-minute drive from exit 27 of the A77 motorway, the motel is 1.9 miles from Charité sur Loire SNCF Train Station. Magny Cours motor racing circuit is 18.6 miles away. Nevers is a 25-minute drive.
- Compact room, but very clean with the most welcoming, friendly and helpful staff. The service was charming and efficient, if only all places were like this.
- Very friendly proprietor. Unusual place, very 1950s/’60s USA-style, which the owners are clearly aware of and which they accentuate with the decor. I loved it’s quirkiness. The 4km walk to La Charite sue Loire was more like 4 miles, but worth the effort as its a beautiful little town,
Being a motel, it was particularly handy for reversing my car directly in front of my room.
Despite being next to an autoroute, the road noise was well subdued for sleeping, thanks to the wind down shutters. Reasonable insulation between each room as well. Bedroom and bathroom was clean. Bed was comfortable.
- We liked the bed very comfortable and loved the breakfast. The owner and her daughter were charming and very helpful . Very convenient for travelling and exploring the wine region
- Very comfortable nights sleep. Host was very helpful and welcoming! Great shower! Enjoyed breakfast!
Hôtel & Résidence Nevers Nord / Varennes Vauzelles
All the rooms feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced facilities.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel & Résidence Nevers Nord / Varennes Vauzelles.This property is 1,950 feet from the A77 motorway, and 7.5 miles from Nevers. Free private parking is available on site and an automatic check-in machine is provided outside reception hours.
- The location is perfect as it’s less than 1 minute off the motorway. The bed was comfy, bathroom clean and had a bath in it.
- Close to Nevers, beautifull city near to Magny Cours circuit, our final destination.
- Bathroom was clean and very ok. Personnel friendly and helpful.
- Good location close to main road. Good staff and breakfast.
- Location very good. Reasonably priced. Dog could stay too.
Campanile Nevers Nord – Varennes-Vauzelles
Each guest room at the Campanile Nevers Nord – Varennes Vauzelles is air-conditioned and has cable TV and a private bathroom.The Campanile restaurant serves buffet-style meals, regional specialties, and a selection of organic meals. It also offers a meeting room with a projector, screen and free Wi-Fi.The Campanile Nevers Nord is easily accessible from the A77 motorway. Guests can visit the nearby Chasse St Bernadette and the Duke’s Palace, and the Magny Cours race circuit is 13.7 miles away.
- Dinner & breakfast were good, staff very friendly & helpful. The rooms are quiet & bed very comfortable. Water very hot.
- The tea making facilities, hair dryer, the warmth cozy room, Lovely food,helpful staff we love it there
- Good parking, good breakfast, very quiet area, we like and staff was very kind. Shops near
- Comfortable room, air conditioning, good shower and good food!
- Simple, but correct. Clean. Nice sheets. Confortable beds. Next to the highway. Practical for a quick overnight stop.
Logis Le Relais De Pouilly
The Relais De Pouilly restaurant serves regional cuisine and a seasonal menu. In summer, guests can enjoy meals on the hotel terrace.The Pouilly vineyard is situated just one mile from the Logis Le Relais De Pouilly and guests can enjoy visits to its cellars.Guests of the Relais De Pouilly can also visit the medieval town of La Charité and enjoy hiking and biking in the surrounding countryside.
The room was spacious and well equipped with an air conditioning unit. Doors opened onto a small patio looking out over the garden area. Although close to a motorway there was no traffic noise as rooms face away from the road.
The location is very convenient and easily reached from the A77 motorway.
We had a very good meal in the hotel restaurant and the staff were very attentive.
- Easy to find fantastic restaurant on site. Rooms perfect and nice and clean and quiet. Bathroom nice size we would use again
- we loved the location, the garden and the breakfast.
- The evening meal choices in the restaurant were excellent and the food very tasty.
- Nice big room with doors onto outside terrace overlooking big garden. Comfortable bed. Decent size bathroom. Excellent reasonably priced restaurant. We enjoyed the buffet table. Good breakfast. Interesting visits to Nevers, La Charite sur Loire and Sancerre within a few miles.
- The room was spacious and well equipped with an air conditioning unit. Doors opened onto a small patio looking out over the garden area. Although close to a motorway there was no traffic noise as rooms face away from the road.
Kyriad Hotel Nevers Centre
Free private parking is provided at the Kyriad Hotel Nevers Centre, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car.The Kyriad is situated just 650 feet from the Sainte Bernadette hunting grounds and 9 miles from the Nevers Magny motor racing circuit.The friendly and attentive staff at the Kyriad Hotel Nevers Centre will be happy to help you organize your stay in Nevers 24 hours a day.
- The hotel still has a newish feel to it. The rooms are good sized with comfy beds. Most guests were in transit by car as we were so its a handy spot for somewhere else. We had a weekend rate which was good value and the grill across the road accepts a 10% discount for guests
- The Lady at the reception was very polite and ready to assist me , although I arrived at the Hotel for check in very late, around 23.30. The bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet . The hotel has a large secure parking place.
- This hotel was ok, but the city was like abandoned. The receptionist recommended us a restaurant to have dinner which we could never find. Finally, after 25 minutes walking -alone, we find a place.
- Great selection of continental breakfast items to chose from.
- It was a pleasant place to be on a very cold wet Sunday
Hotel La Croix De Vernuche
The guest rooms at the Hotel La Croix De Vernuche are individually decorated and have period features. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a TV.Guests can request a continental breakfast every morning, in the dining room or on the garden terrace. La Croix De Vernuche also has a private bar.Situated in the village of Varennes-Vauzelles, the Vernuche is in close proximity to the Sancerre vineyards. Hotel La Croix provides free private parking.
- Quaint hotel, a bit old-fashioned but very clean and comfortable. Very convenient for the motorway.
- Room was immaculate with fab bathroom and lovely decor. We had a view of the beautiful gardens and countryside beyond
Our third stay on journeys south, and the same smiling, helpful and courteous welcome.
Comfortable beds, impeccably clean, great WiFi and a superb view from our room.
The local excellent restaurant “Le Bengy”, within easy walking distance is a bonus.
- Easy access from highway, quiet and very nice old mansion that is well preserved.
- Breakfast on the terrace with the sun coming up – Heaven!
ibis budget Nevers Varennes Vauzelles
Guest rooms at this ibis Budget Nevers Varennes Vauzelles are soundproof and equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Snacks and light meals are available 24/7.With free private parking available on site, the ibis Budget Nevers Varennes Vauzelles is just a 7-minute drive from the center of the city. The hotel is accessible by the A77 highway.
- Breakfast – very basic few croissants and a plate with fruits.
- Reliable standard of cleanliness and comfort, pleasant staff, convenient location.
- Very clean and comfortable. Excellent receptionist.
- Very pleasant and friendly receptionist, nothing too much trouble.
- As with all Ibis budget hotels it was clean and functional as well as being good value for money.
Top Hotels In Précy Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Précy Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Précy Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Précy Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!