10 Best Hotels To Stay In Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Préconil Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
The Hotel Saint-Aygulf features 85 rooms and suites. They all have private bathrooms, and present cozy and elegant spaces. Most have a terrace featuring a view of the Mediterranean Sea or the lake, home to flamingos and swans.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner in a modern and stylish setting. It offers a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea.The bar boasts a cozy setting where you can enjoy a relaxing drink, or mingle and socialize. It features a pool table, foosball, a TV, a piano and Wi-Fi access.
- Bed was really comfy. The surroundings were lovely and also the people were very nice.
- Very cumfortable bed, nice bathroom, very clean and perfect location
- Lovely hotel in a great location. Rooms were modern and clean. I would definately recommend this hotel.
- Beds were so comfy. The sea view from the 3rd floor was amazing. Even though the bathroom is rather small, but all nice things were there like hairdryer, power sockets, magnification mirror, enough railings to put towels and even small bench in the shower. We liked the value for money that we prolonged our stay twice while travelling each day to different cities around Frejus.
- The view is really amazing! If you get a sea-view room 🙂
Le Petit Prince
The soundproof guest rooms at Le Petit Prince offer a flat-screen TV and a minibar. All rooms are serviced by an elevator and some offer a partial sea view from their balcony or loggia.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel in the breakfast room, or guests have the option of enjoying breakfast in their room upon request. In the evening, guests are invited to relax with a drink in the bar area.The staff is available 24 hours a day at Le Petit Prince and additional facilities available include free private parking on site.Barriere Casino is 150 feet from the hotel. Golf de Sainte-Maxime is located 2 miles away and Saint-Tropez is 9 miles from the hotel. Ferries to Saint Tropez can be accessed just 250 feet from the hotel.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Quiet and peaceful. Close to the beaches without the noise.
This is the second time we have stayed here and I’m sure it won’t be the last.
I would recommend it to anyone the rooms are fabulous the hotel immaculately clean and the staff are so welcoming and friendly.
- Just about everything a nice spacious room with balcony very friendly staff and a fantastic breakfast!
Beautifully decortated clean modern comfortable
Position easy access to beach reasturants
- Staff was very friendly. Very comfortable bed. It was free to park the car.
Hôtel Mas Des Brugassières
The Hôtel Mas Des Brugassières has a selection of air-conditioned suites and rooms with free WiFi. Each room has a minibar and the en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel also serves a homemade breakfast from 08:00 to 12:00. Guests can play table tennis on site.The Hôtel Mas de Brugassières is 6.6 miles from Sainte-Maxime and located across the bay from Saint-Tropez, which is 11.2 miles away. The hotel also offers free parking.
Owner (Annick) lovely & friendly.
Fresh continental breakfast – yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh croissants, ham & cheese, juice of the day
Good wifi in rooms (however not by the pool)
Pool perfect temperature
Beautiful gardens and places to relax – hammocks etc
Quiet peaceful, French Provençal style. Feels very homely
No kids allowed – perfect for adults enjoying a quiet break
Hairdryer – still just a basic one attached to the wall however better than the average!
- Everything was marvelous! Staff was so kind and it was all so peaceful. A real gem!
- The hoast went out of her way to accommodate us. Super friendly and welcoming. lovely rooms, great pool and her home-made jam was to die for.
- Very clean , cosy & romantic hideaway ! Nice and fresh breakfast, but above all….a sweet, helpfull and symphatic host and staff !!!
- Havre de paix, est la qualification la plus juste pour décrire cet endroit magnifique, calme et chaleureux!!!
- Owner (Annick) lovely & friendly.
The rooms at Athenopolis feature unique spaces with their own loggia or private terrace. They include modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.The excellent facilities at Athenopolis include a gorgeous outdoor swimming pool.Guests can enjoy cuisine made using local produce at the hotel restaurant, Heraclès.Located in the heart of the Maures massif, Athenopolis makes the perfect base for exploring the magnificent village of Grimaud and its surrounding area. Private, closed parking is available at the hotel.
– very nice staff, however, you have to speak French
– you can get breakfast in your room (15 Euros per person: croissants, baguette, orange juice, coffee/tea, jam, two slice of cheese, yoghurt, strawberries)
– nice mountain view from room
- Good value hotel. No frills, but a comfortable room and helpful staff
Très bon week-end en famille.l hôtel est un peu excentré mais tellement magnifique avec une belle piscine ….la nature et du calme.sont au rendez vous. L accès pour visiter port Grimaud et ses alentours est tres raisonnable.l accueil des propriétaires est très sympathique et professionnel.Le petit déjeuner,copieux, fut trés apprécié par toute la famille et nous a été servi sur notre terrasse. Le top! La chambre est fonctionnelle et la propreté impeccable..le parking est gratuit,ce qui n est pas négligeable.
Allez découvrir ce lieu…
- Super accueil et très joli cadre, nous y retournerons
Un accueil super un petit dej au bord de la piscine merveilleux
- – very nice staff, however, you have to speak French
Hôtel Soleil de Saint-Tropez
Hotel Soleil de Saint-Tropez is set in a 16,000 m2 park and features access to the beach which is just 1,000 feet from the hotel.Guest rooms are comfortable and spacious. They are all equipped with modern en suite facilities and most of them offer a view of the swimming pool and park.A buffet breakfast is served every day.Take advantage of the hotel’s facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool and a free private car park.
- The receptionists were polite and helpful as was the deputy manager.
- Big pool area. All inclusive food was good with picnic option. Outdoor eating a was good. 10 min walk to Port Grimaud
- Very good value for money!! Nice and clean room with tastefull design. Large bathroom. Good location between Saint-Maxime and Port Grimaud and close to the beaches.
- I had a problem with my car rental place of return and the lady on reception who spoke English kindly phoned the car rental company and sorted out the error. She was most helpful.
- Gros établissement, pas conseillé à ceux qui aiment les petites structures.
All suites and rooms at the Hotel Giraglia also have satellite TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi.The Giraglia’s restaurant serves regional delicacies and seafood in the dining room or on the terrace. Guests can also relax with a cocktail in the Calypso bar.The Hotel Giraglia is a 4.3 miles drive from Saint Tropez and guests can find various water sports at a nearby beach and hiking and a vineyard tour close by.
Port Grimaud is a great choice for travelers interested in seafood, tourist attractions and promenades.
- Really nice hotel right on a private beach. Fantastic ocean view from our sea facing room.
- From entering reception we were greeted by a lovel lady, Gwen, very pleasing and helpful.
- A nice old hotel. The room’s interior is very outdated but has been “brushed up” with paint. Rather small room and the bathroom was very 60’s and small. The location is great, we had a wonderful view from the balcony of the room. Breakfast was excellent by the pool.
- Great location great staff nice old style. V Good food.
Staff were very friendly. Amazing position with swimming and beach on site. Didn’t eat at the hotel apart from breakfast which was average/good. We were only in the hotel to sleep. Room was small but comfy and clean. Bed comfy – sheets lovely and fresh. Bathroom good.
Port Grimaud is magical.
Hôtel Le Suffren
Some of the rooms at Hôtel Le Suffren overlook the canal and others overlook the market square. Some rooms boast a private balcony.Saint-Tropez and Pampelonne Beach can be found a 15-minute drive away along the coast.
Port Grimaud is a great choice for travelers interested in seafood, tourist attractions and promenades.
- The location was excellent the room was quiet and the a/c worked well.
- Great location. Room was lovely and staff were brilliant. Loved having breakfast on the balcony after being offered a free upgrade! Stayed during our honeymoon and would come back.
- The hotel is in a great location in the wonderful little town of Port Grimaud with loads of bars and reataurants right on your doorstep – the beach is also close with all its facilities. The staff speak very good english and are unbelievably helpful – nothing is too much trouble for them.
- The location and town were a great find. We all loved our stay
- room was lovely and the view from the first floor to the harbor was just beautiful. the staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. it was just a perfect stay!!
Le Verger Maelvi
Guest rooms at Hotel Le Verger have a terrace with panoramic views of the garden, the pool or the Massif des Maures. Each room is individually decorated and has a spacious bathroom. Rooms are equipped with a minibar and free WiFi access.Each room also has a large private bathroom. Some rooms have been built to the eco-label environmental standards.Le Verger Maelvi’s bar, open from noon to midnight, and offers a variety drinks as well as regional wines. Breakfast is served on the terrace, overlooking the Massif des Maures, the park and swimming pool.Local leisure activities include horse riding, golf, hiking and mountain biking. A variety of water sports are available nearby. Free secure private parking is available on site.
Fantastic small family owned hotel. Everything was better than expected including a room upgrade ( otherwise the value for the $ may not have been as high).
Location was excellent.
We will come back if we are back in the area.
- A wonderful place to stay. A unique hotel in a tranquil setting with great charm, the warmest of welcomes and a personal touch in everything the staff team does.
Excellent family run hotel offering first class rooms. Extremely spacious (family suite) and clean. Fully airconditioned. Very peaceful location.
It was a nice, quiet place with a big garden and a nice swimmingpool.
We stayed in the luxury suite with 2 rooms and it was superb.
The location is excellent, all nice places are nearby. The owners were very helpfull with tips for restaurants, markets and very very friendly.
You really feel at home.
- Wonderful, family owners were extremely helpful and friendly. Beautiful setting in landscaped garden.
- Fantastic small family owned hotel. Everything was better than expected including a room upgrade ( otherwise the value for the $ may not have been as high).
Le Mas Saint Donat
The air-conditioned guest rooms all feature a private entrance with a private, furnished patio. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a Provencal décor and include a hairdryer.Le Mas Saint Donat features a restaurant, and guests can dine on the terrace during the summer. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Free private parking is available on site and free Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas. Le Mas Saint Donat is only 4.3 miles from the town centre of Sainte-Maxime and Plaine des Maures Nature Reserve is 15.5 miles away.
- The pool was very inviting and nicely situated. Dinner was served on site and very exceptable.
- This is a beautiful place for relaxing. In the nature, still with all comfort. Great host (Stephanie), rooms and compound are spacious and charming. Close to St Maxime (10 min by car) and St Tropez (30 min by car in the evening/night). Breakfast generous. Strong recommendation.
- Lovely setting, our room had everything you needed and was very clean. We had an outside area with seating which was a bonus. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast included, amazing pastries and breads, additional options available. We had dinner one night and a salad lunch the following day, food is excellent and good value for money. Would definitely return.
- Comfortable bed and a lovely porch/covered, private seating area outside the room. Gorgeous pool.
- Bedroom and bathroom facilities and , private terrace was excellent
Hotel Le Ginestel
The simply furnished rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. You will also have access to a shared lounge at the property.A continental breakfast is served daily. You can go fishing in the area. La Giscle River is located next to the property.There is a free private boat pontoon at guests’ disposal during the summer season for up to 6 boats.Cannes is 48.5 miles from Hotel Le Ginestel, and the nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 28 miles away.
- quiet, tidy, friendly manager. Inexpensive due to location and very basic accommodation
- Beautiful garden. Nice pool. Relatively cheap for the area. Very close to Port Grimaud. Lovely breakfast in beautiful surroundings. Lovely Provence!
- The pool and the bedrooms are beatiful, between trees and the staff very nice.
- Klaus on reception was very courteous and very willing to help in anyway possible with a charming nature.
The Hotel Le Ginestrel is well located within walking distance of Port Grimaud. The gentleman owner was very accommodating and it is well priced relative to other options in the area. The continental breakfast is generous.
The most attractive aspect is the great swimming pool and outdoor area. It was relaxing and peaceful.
Top Hotels In Préconil Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Préconil Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!