10 Best Hotels To Stay In Precendi Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Precendi Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Precendi Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Precendi Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Precendi Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Precendi Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Precendi Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Precendi Asturias:
Hotel del Alto Sella
This peaceful countryside hotel overlooks the Sella River, and is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains. It has unique interiors and rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
- Rustic location. Friendly staff. Countryside location. Simple but enjoyable breakfast. Local cider available.
Hotel La Salmonera
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Salmonera offers accommodations in Caño. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel La Salmonera, and Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from Hotel La Salmonera.
It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Good value for money
- Buen trato y cercano del personal, instalaciones comodas y relacion calidad precio perfecto. Recomendable 100%
- Lugar excelente y Celi, la propietaria , encantadora.
- La atencion del personal, la limpieza y el paisaje.
- Todo mui bien la habitacion con buhardilla mui chula,hemos pasado una semana mui bien como en casa,personal mui amable y atentos volveremos sin duda
- It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Hotel San Francisco Rural
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel San Francisco Rural is located in Aballe in the region of Asturias, just 30 miles from Gijón. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 21 miles from Hotel San Francisco Rural, and Potes is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Very good place to relax and enjoy Picos da Europa. The location is great 2-3 minutes drive to Cangas so is very quiet and isolated, the host is great and we may use the kitchen for meals. It was rainning and a little cold so we didn’t use the pool and the gardens.
- A very nice and quiet location on 4 min by car from a parkingplace close to the center of Cangas. The people are very nice. The room is big, clean and beautiful. Very nice swimmingpool and garden
La amabilidad de Lola y su marido, atentos y serviciales, nos dieron información del entorno.
El desayuno es casero y hecho con esmero.
La facilidad de poder usar la cocina y el comedor
- El sitio fantástico, en mitad del campo y cerca de sitios preciosos como Cangas de Onis y Covadonga. El hotel fantástico y los dueños dispuestos a agradar en todo.
- Habitación muy amplia. La cama comodísima. Todo muy limpio.
Hotel La Casona de Llerices
Located in Llerices, 17 miles from Llanes, Hotel La Casona de Llerices features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 25 miles from Hotel La Casona de Llerices, and Cangas de Onís is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 51 miles from Hotel La Casona de Llerices.
- Nice and relaxing location. High quality rooms and modern hotel.
- Beautiful little hotel in a peaceful setting between Covadonga and Cangas de Onis. Impeccable throughout and very helpful manageress made sure we were looked after. We will return to this hotel in the future.
Very friendly and helpful staff, although only very limited English spoken.
Quiet, rural setting in tiny village off the Covadonga road.
- Fine location of the hotel to breath fresh air and to find silence. The owner is a very friendly and serviceminded woman. She really cares for your comfort, daytrips… The rooms are spacious, the breakfast is very complete and you ll even find all kind of bioseeds. The daytrip suggestions were tailormade and sometimes far from the touristic places ?. And, … all the accomodation suits for disabled or elder guests. Thank you for our stay!
- The location is perfect between Covadonga and Cangas de Onis in the mountain. The owner is very friendly and gave me some daytrip. Great food and magnificent views.
Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo is located in Covadonga in the region of Asturias, just 17 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Potes is 24 miles from Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo, and Cangas de Onís is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The location is beautiful, very close to the cave and the cathedral. The hotel itself is also very nice. The junior suite and the double room were spacious. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The parking (if you find a space) is free and next to the hotel.
fantastic location. comfortable room. relaxing lounge and sitting room area.
Very quiet and relaxing in all parts of the hotel.
Wonderful dinner menu.
- The hotel is just greatly located in front of the monastery, rooms are big and quiet, it is good to spend a night there.
- Amazing setting above Covadonga, surrounded by hills; close to the basilica and the cave tomb of Pelayo. Although the area is busy in the day, we really felt we’d got away from it all in the evenings. We had two good dinners in the hotel restaurant, as well as an enormous gin and tonic on the terrace.
- Location, to use as a base for touring the Picos Mts.
Hotel Rural Los Texos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Los Texos offers accommodations in La Riera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Llanes is 18 miles from Hotel Rural Los Texos, and Potes is 26 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 51 miles away.
- The hotel is well localed for the lakes further up the valley. It was good value for money.
- Very romantic hotel with great food in the evening. breakfast ok. Friendly staff.
- Very clean and cozy place. The stuff really helpfull.
The house is lovely.
The dinner was awesome!! Super recommended to have dinner here.
- The hotel is nice, cozy, room was very clean and additionally big and charming. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very good location, quite close to Poncebos if you want to do “ruta del cares”, and just few minutes by car to covadonga lakes.
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The Puente Vidosa’s restaurant serves typical Asturian cuisine. There is also a bar and terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Snacks can be bought at the vending machines, and reception can prepare packed lunches.The hotel is located 13 miles from Cangas de Onis, and regular buses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way ?
- fantastic location in the mountains, what a view, canyoning, rapell, trecking and climing, waterfall on the side of the hotel, great…
El paisaje que tienes delante, con una cascada impresionante y las montañas al lado.
El restaurante con su servicio y amabilidad, aunque no pertenece al hotel. NO probamos las actividades de Multiaventura que ofrecen pero siempre había mucha gente y salian contentos.
Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo
Located in Covadonga, 17 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Potes is 24 miles from El Rincón de Don Pelayo, and Cangas de Onís is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo.
A great little hotel with an amazing breakfast
We were the only guests yet 3 different staff members were on hand to assist from arrival through departure .
- Very nice host, great breakfast, nice room, decent wifi
- Definitely more then a 2 star hotel!! The rooms are nice and cozy, the bathroom is modern and comfortable (very nice shower!) plus we also tried the restaurant and the food was excellent! 5 stars to the breakfas as well, full of gnummy stuff;)
Spacious room, modern furniture and fitments, pristine modern bathroom.
One of only a few hotels in Covadonga which itself is the nearest place to the Lakes of Covadonga, a very popular walking / hiking area.
- The breakfast was really good. Real coffee and the best croissants
- A great little hotel with an amazing breakfast
Hotel El Repelao
Hotel El Repelao is in the village of Covadonga, in the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and has a restaurant with a terrace.All rooms at the Repelao come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. They also have a view of either the Santina Basilica or leafy woodland.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical Asturian food such as bean stew or rice pudding. There is also a rustic bar with a terrace.The Repelao Hotel is just half a mile from the Cave of the Santina, a major pilgrimage site. The beautiful Covadonga Lake is 7.5 miles away.
- Very nice hotel room, good place for the trips to Picos de Europa. Excelent food – breakfast, restaurant. Friendly staff.
- Quiet location, easy parking and it suited our requirements
- Beautiful little hotel with friendly staff and a lovely restaurant and terrace. The food was some of the best we’ve had in Spain so far. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and generous. We also had lunch here and would highly recommend the fava bean soup.
- Obliging accommodating friendly staff. Lovely dining room. Excellent breakfast, but if staying a long time could get fed up with the same selection. Had one dinner in the hotel which was very good.
- Lovely staff. Great breakfast included in accomodation.Evening meal could be had in the restaurant and had food typical of the region. It was very reasonable.
Hotel Los Robles
Hotel Los Robles offers accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Gijón is 30 miles from Hotel Los Robles, and Llanes is 20 miles away. Asturias Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Very central location, it was in a street full of restaurants and bars. modern, good size and well equipped rooms, friendly staff. The room had a french balcony with a view over the street. The bathroom was clean and bright.
- Helpful in terms of storing our bikes for the night.
- The location can’t be better for atmosphere. Good shutters that blacked out the light. We had a comfort room which had a small balcony overlooking the square. The breakfast was basic but cheap. You don’t need to book breakfast, either.
- a pesar del comentario negativo, fueron amables en todo momento
- La manta de la cama porque hacía un frío en la habitación…. Que es lo único bueno q encontré. La moqueta del suelo también, por la misma razón.
Top Hotels In Precendi Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Precendi Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Precendi Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Precendi Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!