10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prats del Rey Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prats del Rey Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prats del Rey Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prats del Rey Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prats del Rey Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prats Del Rey Catalonia:
Molí Blanc Hotel
Located in Jorba, 27 miles from Sitges, Molí Blanc Hotel features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Castelldefels is 30 miles from Molí Blanc Hotel, and Terrassa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The room was missing a fridge. Otherwise everything was perfect.
Extremely good value for price.
Very friendly staff, excellent food, great restaurant opening times.
- Room was spacious, clean and bed very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. The hotel is located in a very quiet peaceful area surrounded by green and nature. The on-site restaurant is wonderful, I thoroughly enjoyed two delicious authentic dinners during my stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I will definitely return! Thank you for a very enjoyable visit.
- Quiet country hotel about 45 minutes from Barcelona Airport going towards northern destinations. Very peaceful and comfortable for midweek stay. It is an lovely wedding venue and that can change things. Good restaurant and very nice level of amenities.
Hotel America offers accommodations in Igualada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 26 miles from Hotel America, and Castelldefels is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 31 miles from Hotel America.
- The exterior and lounge/common areas looked great
- On a main road but centre of town was just a 10 minute walk away. We arrived by bike and the staff were helpful in stowing our bikes in a storeroom overnight
- Parking on site. Breakfast was also good, but was not included in price.
- Parking was easy, safe and plentyful. the city centre is at walking distance, as was the supermarket.
- Continental breakfast was excellent, but cost extra. Room was comfortable, if in need on modernisation. Public areas in the hotel are very nice.
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Palouet de Segarra offers accommodations in Masoteras, just 25 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardona is 19 miles from Hostal Palouet de Segarra, and Montserrat is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Very Pleasant little hotel on countryside. Old historical building was very nice and interesting.
The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
We enjoyed a good walk In the surrounding countryside.
We will probably choose to stay there again.
- Tot absolutament excel·lent. Totalment recomanable.
- This was the most gorgeous place we stayed at during our whole tour. It is in the countryside miles from anywhere, so peaceful and quiet. The owners do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. They have an onsite restaurant which serves local cuisine and the hostel has a kitchen area where you can cook your own food. I strongly recommend this Hotel for anyone who appreciates peace tranquillity and quality.
- Miram the owner and her family where amazing . All the staff extremely friendly and welcoming . Truly an hidden jewel in the middle of Catalunya . Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone . Simply amazing hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Robert offers accommodations in La Pobla de Claramunt, just 28 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sitges is 23 miles from Hotel Robert, and Castelldefels is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Robert.
- Very good value. Private balcony with view of trees. Good food. Excellent WiFi.
Dont be put off by the outside which looks a little downmarket and has a small petrol station outside because the hostal has alot to offer. Ask for a room in the new block which is spacious and with a balcony. Pets are welcome and the food is local and good. There is also a well kept swimming pool and tennis court in the garden.
Parking on site.
- Exceptional value, great staff and especially at dinner.
- This small hotel is run by very friendly owners and staff and it has everything that a traveller on his way needs, from a relaxing pool side area, to a great little café to excellent food in the evening. the walks around the castle are also wonderful
personnel speaking french with us to help our poor spanish on occasion.
air conditionned inside the bedroom.
the hotel is clean and good looking with a good service of quality.
the location might seem far from everything for some but we needed to be at a wedding in Piera so that was good for us.
Restaurante Hotel Tall de Conill
Restaurante Hotel Tall de Conill is located in Capellades, 27 miles from Barcelona and 21 miles from Sitges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castelldefels is 23 miles from Hotel Tall Conill, and Terrassa is 17 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 26 miles away.
- Once famous for the restaurant, which unfortunately is nowadays closed, the owner keep this structure alive with its old fornitures. The owner is vey nice and friendly..
- Staff was friendly even though we didn’t speak their language.
La recepción el día que llegamos fue súper amable y cordial. Teníamos disponibilidad de lo que necesitáramos fueron todo súper bien.
El desayuno estaba riquísimo todo perfecto y muy abundante.
- Como se adaptan a tus necesidades. Nos trataron fenomenal.
- Las presona que trabajan ahi el responsable del hotel maravilloso amable atento buena persona
Hotel Can Carol
Showcasing a playground and views of the pool, Hotel Can Carol is located in Capellades in the region of Catalonia, just 27 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sitges is 21 miles from Hotel Can Carol, and Castelldefels is 23 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 26 miles away.
- came at 2 am. hoster met us himself. hotel situated in a 15th century building, amazing atmoshere. left at 8 am, so coudnt enjoy it fully. didnt have breakfast, as dining facilities were under renovation. 30 min away driving from Monasterio de Montserrat. very convenient location.
- Very welcoming and accommodating hosts. Beautful historic building.
- We arrived late at night and were greeted as if it was midday. The owner was so friendly and helpful. When the morning came and we were refreshed after a good night’s sleep, we were offered a tour of this wonderful property, we will be going to this hotel again if we are in the area. This business deserves to be a great success.
- La simpatía del personal de recepción del turno de la mañana
- Bonne prestation générale, chambre spacieuse, et espace de détente immense.
Hotelet Casa Padró
Located in Manresa in the region of Catalonia, 30 miles from Barcelona, Hotelet Casa Padró features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montseny is 30 miles from Hotelet Casa Padró, and Terrassa is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 32 miles from Hotelet Casa Padró.
The staff at this property was superior. We had an incident with a young child in our party. She fell and sustained an injury that required a doctor’s care. We were attended the entire time by one of the hotel employees. She walked with us to the medical clinic, provided translation services, and even brought puzzles and games for her after our return.
They also provided a great breakfast…including fresh squeezed orange juice and omelettes on request.
We liked the hotelet very much. Such a big room with the terrace, very clear, full of light. Very comfortable huge bed, amazing design of the shower (now I want the same in my place).
Breakfast is also very nice – fresh Catalonian food, bread and cava… mmm… Everything just like a dream. We spent there two days full of joy and happiness)) I recommend you go there and feel the same and already a little bit envy you)
- Everything about this quirky little hotel is well thought out and the staff, especially Gladys, are fab
- This hotel is a true gem. Opened recently, the small 7-room hotel emits the typical early-20th century atmosphere true to the buildings origin. Beautiful Catalan tile floors, clean white walls and beautiful romantic details. After entering through the Casa Padro main entrance and taking the elevator to the second floor you enter the central hall in which the breakfast is served. I stayed in room 4, very spacious, with a semi-circular en-suite balcony room facing the lively Passeig de Pere shopping street (which is nice and quiet at night, don’t worry). A big modern rain shower, good bed and the best minibar I have ever seen at this price, complete the room. Breakfast is of equally high standard, with good and local products (no Nestle yoghurts here!), all according to the local habit of having a small, uncomplicated start of the day (no bacon and eggs. Nothing beats bread, tomato, cheese and jamon anyway). Last to mention, the people are wonderful.
- Mooie kamers, ruim, schoon en prima bedden. Ruime badkamer. Zeer rijkelijk gevulde minibar. Ontbijt perfect. Enorm vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel, je voelt je er direct thuis.
- The staff at this property was superior. We had an incident with a young child in our party. She fell and sustained an injury that required a doctor’s care. We were attended the entire time by one of the hotel employees. She walked with us to the medical clinic, provided translation services, and even brought puzzles and games for her after our return.
Hotel Cal Piteu
Located in Guisona, 28 miles from Manresa, Hotel Cal Piteu features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardona is 22 miles from Hotel Cal Piteu, and Rocallaura is 21 miles away. Reus Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and the local restaurant downstairs was super friendly even though we couldn’t speak a word of Catalan
I liked absolutely everything. Stuff, indoor parking, very good breakfast, nice little balcony with old city streets view. They have bar with good and not very expensive beer. Located right in a city center. Everything looks brand new. Room was actually bigger than I expected and very comfortable. It looks small on photos, but in real life it’s quite spacious. Automatic climate control. Good internet. Main hall look like a ballroom with all these chandeliers, paintings and carpets ;))
I would definitely love to stay longer and will stay again next time!
- Very spacious and comfortable. Great free parking. Spotless. The owner was super accommodating in spite of that we arrived very late.
- This hotel was very convenient for us since we land in Barcelona late! I really recommend this place
- Stayed there for the third time. Cosy, clean and comfortable hotel with nice breakfast. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant serves good food at reasonable price. It’s our usual spot when going to FiraTàrrega. Will definitely repeat next year.
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Villaro Del Bosc is located in Freixinet in the region of Catalonia, just 18 miles from Manresa. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardona is 5 miles from Hotel Villaro Del Bosc, and Montserrat is 26 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 50 miles away.
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
- Beautiful and cozy hotel with very nice decoration and details. The rooms are pretty, spacious and very clean. The food at the restaurant amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the lady at the reception. She really made our stay very pleasant and comfortable and attended all our little requests about the kids’ food etc. The location also is great. Close to Cardona and Solsona, both beautiful cities to visit. I totally recommend this hotel and definitely would stay there again.
- Location, hotel is beautiful, staff very polite, food was great and helpful to cater for my partner who has a gluten allergy
This place is a real hidden gem. It is located in the middle of farm land with great views over the hills. The rooms were not terribly big, but very comfortable, modern and tastefully decorated, with a nice modern bath.
The best thing about the place: The food! The lady of the house is also the Chef and what she does is fantastic! Clever, tasty modern Spanish cuisine – on a budget! Dinner was wonderful and I have never had a breakfast like this ever, and we travel a lot.
Staff was helpful and friendly and sweet. Most of the staff doesn’t speak English but some do a little and this is more than enough to communicate. It is not a place where you would want to stay for a week, but it is perfect for chilling out a couple of days. They also do weddings, there was one going on when we arrived, and in spite of so many people being served, they just fitted us in for lunch – we go what they had and it was great.
We highly recommend this place.
Hotel 1948 Manresa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel 1948 Manresa offers accommodations in Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Barcelona is 30 miles from Hotel 1948 Manresa, and Montseny is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 33 miles from Hotel 1948 Manresa.
- Excellent hosts – very helpful. Would definately stay here again.
- The welcome and the entire service by the owner was outstanding: he was courteous, caring, attentive to my needs. I booked by mistake a room for two, the owner changed the price on his own initiative for one guest so that I would pay less. The hotel is conveniently located, very close to the public transportation from Barcelona or to Montserrat (line R5), and at a walking distance from the old city and from the Cave of St Ignatius. It’s an ideal place for those who want to escape the havoc of Barcelona or Montserrat yet not too far.
- Very helpful, friendly owners ( Jordi & son Marc). Ignatius cave was closed on Monday but he called tourist office and arranged for us to have a private tour of other Ignatian sites.aircondition very good & necessary in 30 deg Celsius.
- We were given a genuine welcome although we arrived an hour earlier than we had indicated. Our host explained everything well and offered sound advice on a visit to Montserrat and for dinner. Our room was very comfortable and the ensuite was of a good size and functional ( many are not). We did not have the breakfast however feel confident it would have been of a high standard. This is very much a family run boutique hotel. We also enjoyed downtown Manresa!
Wonderful, clean and friendly small hotel.
Lovely family run and everything immaculate.
Close to Barcelona without the cost and near to the stunning Monserrat Mountain range.
Would return here again without hesitation and we are very appreciative when you arrive at a destination that makes you feel happy and welcome.
5* whatever the guides may say.
Will be returning…
Top Hotels In Prats Del Rey Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prats del Rey Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prats del Rey Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!