10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prata Di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia:
Hotel Prata Verde
Located in Prata di Pordenone, 27 miles from Lido di Jesolo, Hotel Prata Verde features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Treviso is 23 miles from Hotel Prata Verde, and Bibione is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- In zona per lavoro ho provato ma un altro tipo di Hotel è questo che ha soddisfatto tutte le mie esigenze dalla camera confortevole al ristorante ottimo e di qualità con il personale gentilissimo
- Parcheggio in loco, stanze pulite, ricca colazione.
- Mi sono piaciuti cordialità dello staff e la stanza profumata a seguito delle pulizie.
- Struttura molto bella pochi minuti da Pordenone,la camera è ampia,moderna e pulita,il parcheggio è all’interno di un recinto ed il personale è molto cortese.
Nel complesso direi ottimo! Camere nuove silenziose e molto pulite, personale gentilissimo e colazione buona!
Un altro punto a favore il parcheggio gratuito della struttura!
Hotel Villa Monica
Located in Prata di Pordenone, 27 miles from Lido di Jesolo, Hotel Villa Monica features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Treviso is 23 miles from Hotel Villa Monica, and Bibione is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Fantastic fish restaurant in the hotel. You must try it!
Good breakfast with a nice choice of ham and sausages
- Very pleasant staff, delicious food in the restaurant. Felt at home.
- friendly staff. very good restaurant especially for fish!
- Most of the staff was very nice and accommodating.
- Staff molto gentile e disponibile, camera ampia e comoda, struttura silenziosa e con un ottimo ristorante accluso
- Fantastic fish restaurant in the hotel. You must try it!
Located in Pasiano di Pordenone, 26 miles from Lido di Jesolo, Il Cecchini features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Treviso is 23 miles from Il Cecchini, and Bibione is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 25 miles from Il Cecchini.
- It is quit place for one night stay. Room was clean. Nice restaurant is near the hotel.
They went out of their way to accommodate us. The restaurant food was out of this world.
The breakfast assortment was excellent. They even made our expresso for us. Service was wonderful.
– great breakfast
– great restaurant near the hotel
– the staff is very friendly and the rooms are relatively clean
– is very well worth the money, and the hotel could easily have more stars in my opinion
- Everything was very clean and the people were very friendly. We also had a great dinner at the restaurant beside the hotel.
- Very good restaurant. They have all kinds of meat dishes (burgers, steaks) but it’s hard to get any italian food 🙂
One of our best sellers in Pordenone! Hotel Montereale is located in Pordenone, just 29 miles from Treviso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bibione is 30 miles from Hotel Montereale, and Udine is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Montereale.
- It is a decent place to stay. The batroom is much more up to date than the room.
- The hotel is in the center of Pordenone, the entrance is not obvious but there are parking spaces in the back of the hotel, which is quite easy to park. the room is full with 3 single beds, but we stayed only for sleep, so not a big deal.
- Underground was especilly convenient during the cloudburst thunderstorm we experienced!
– My second time in this hotel after 1,5 year, nothing has changed, still very good 🙂
– Very good internet, what is difficult to find in Italy.
- Great breakfast. Good location. Modern, clean and spacious room.
One of our top picks in Pordenone.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Santin offers accommodations in Pordenone, just 31 miles from Lido di Jesolo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Treviso is 28 miles from Hotel Santin, and Bibione is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 30 miles from the property.
even we arrive at the end of the time they serve the “colazione” there were still enough to eat.
receptionist make a discount on the price of the bedroom for the problem we encountered the day we arrive (we were obliged finally to change bedroom due to the problem of eating)
Very convenient position (using the car) and parking lot.
Late check-in very appreciated.
Nice TV and heating/cooling is working properly.
Elevator is very convenient and breakfast seemed to be fair (I did not have).
- Wonderful fruit/vegetables market near the entrance! Good breakfast. Kind personnel.
- Short walking distance to train/bus station. Room space pleasant and beds comfortable.
- The hotel price was good for what you get. It is an older hotel and it shows. The mini-bar was reasonably priced, but only drink were offered. The room was comfortable and quiet.
- even we arrive at the end of the time they serve the “colazione” there were still enough to eat.
Hotel Ca’ Brugnera
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Ca’ Brugnera is located in Brugnera. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lido di Jesolo is 28 miles from Hotel Congress CaBrugnera, and Treviso is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Ca’ Brugnera.
- Very pleasant stay and helpful staff, verz close to mz destination and good value for price
- Very comfortable four star hotel on a very good price.
Very nice staff
Comfortable, well equipped rooms,
Convenient Restaurant with a small but nice offer of Pizza and Neapolitan specialties
and of course: nice pool next to the hotel
I know this hotel for while. I will come again. hotel staf and service was perfect. they have big parking place so no problem to find place for your car.
there is Pizza restaurant just under the hotel. you can test real Italian pizza there.
I loved that the woman working breakfast made me 2 perfectly cook soft boiled eggs.
I loved the woman who checked me out of my reservation. Very kind and professional. Like a manger concerned for her clients stay.
Best Western Park Hotel
One of our best sellers in Pordenone! Located in Pordenone, 28 miles from Treviso, Best Western Park Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Bibione is 29 miles from Best Western Park Hotel, and Udine is 29 miles away. Canova Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Good location, comfy rooms, friendly staff, very good breakfast
- The room was nice but more drinks for tea & coffee would be nice in the room not enough variety no breakfast tea was disappointing.
- Nice hotel, good staff, comfortable room, in good location.
- I thought the staff was very pleasant, the room was extremely clean but there was no restaurant in the hotel.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. The staff were also very pleasant and helpful.
Enjoy the elegant and relaxed atmosphere of Hotel Purilium, which combines a rustic architectural style and a strategic location, close to Porcia.Located in the quiet town of Talponedo, half a mile from the medieval village of Porcia, the hotel is also ideal for reaching Pordenone.The Purilium includes a central establishment and a separate building attached to it by a charming stone portico.All rooms are fully furnished and soundproofed and offer internet connection.The proximity of highway A28 makes it easy to reach Venice, Udine, Trieste, Grado and Lignano in just one hour. Drive for an extra hour and you can also reach the splendid Dolomites.
- Very nice place in quite location. I loved the stuff and the great breakfast ! The also were absolutely nice with my little dog. Thank you!
Customer orientated staff, very helpful and kind. The place is beautiful and very clean. The food from their restaurant is great!
They have their own home made cakes, you really must try them 🙂
- Quite calm and comfortable place. Perfect breakfast. Special thanks to Marianna for kind hospitality and support.
I have been other times in the past and I can say, still a good hotel.Friedly Staff, room was clean with comfortable mattress.
Excellent location, nice and quiet and within driving distance of a number of other towns with excellent dining options. The room is very comfortable and clean, the bathroom is small with only a shower but a lot of hot water.
Il Griglio, the onsite restaurant is superb. Excellent food and very creative. The 2 young ladies who wait the tables are extremely professional and attentive.
Breakfast is also quite nice with Tatiana making incredible pastries and also great eggs and bacon. She is quite a pleasure with a constant smile on her face and in her voice..
The front desk staff is also wonderful. Both Maryana and Natasha were quite helpful and always eager to assist with smiles on their face. They are both truly lovely as are the other staff members whom I do not have their names.
The young ladies who service the rooms also quite pleasant. The staff at Purlilium is definitely a 10!!!
Fenix is located in Fontanafredda, just 26 miles from Treviso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Caorle is 31 miles from Fenix, and Pordenone is 5 miles from the property. Canova Airport is 29 miles away.
Really nice room with balcony.
Located close to the venue which was the reason of our visit.
- Many thanks for personal. I will arive at 1 AM and owner with smile stand up from bed and open me room. Very clean and nice room.
- Room was confortable and clean. Location was great for my purpose. 15 min walk to the trainstation.
- La camera è spaziosa e ristrutturata di recente. La colazione viene servita nel bar sottostante. Disponibilità di parcheggio.
- abbiamo apprezzato la pulizia della camera e anche il materasso che permetteva di riposare bene
- Really nice room with balcony.
Hotel Damodoro is located in Pordenone, 29 miles from Treviso and 30 miles from Bibione. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Udine is 29 miles from Hotel Damodoro, and Lignano Sabbiadoro is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We did not go to Pordenone for a hotel with a window view. We where there to visit family, the hotel owner took great care of my partner while she was recovering from a virus for two days, great customer service. therefore great value. Will go back.
- Helpful and kind staff. The room was clean and the bed was also very comfortable. Very good choise for this price.
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Nice, simple breakfast with a good selection of locally made items. Prosecco from the owner’s own production.
- Polite staff, clean room, very good central air conditioning, spacious bathroom, delicious and abundant breakfast. All recommendations!
The staff was friendly and helpful.
Parking was ideal, because it is right behind the hotel, which is great.
The bed was fantastic, because of the wonderful mattress.
The bathroom was a true pleasure, as it was modern and very spacious.
The towels were nice and fluffy.
Having kids, it was essential to have WIFI.
The hotel is situated close to the city center and with the car we parked in a huge parking lot, next to a park. This was convenient, because it was right in the center of the town and it was free, which isn’t usually the case.
For seafood lovers, like us, you HAVE to go to Al Lido.
OMG the food is scrumptuous and the portions humungus.
We had a pile of mussles, mixed deep fried platter and the grilled fish platter along with the tasty white house wine. Devine!
We travel a LOT in many different countries and countless hotels and apartments.
Top Hotels In Prata Di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prata di Pordenone Friuli Venezia Giulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!