10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prat de Compte Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prat de Compte Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prat de Compte Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prat de Compte Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prat de Compte Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prat de Compte Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prat de Compte Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prat De Compte Catalonia:
Hotel Can Josep
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Can Josep offers accommodations in Bot. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 29 miles from Hotel Can Josep, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Can Josep.
- It is a very nice family-run hotel. The restaurant is excellent – very gourmet. The only down-side is that we were unfamiliar with Bot and thought that we were staying in more of a casa rural. I would definitely recommend Hotel Can Josep.
- Fantastic food.super views of the mountains from the panoramic window in the dining room.
I originally wanted to stay in Calaiceite with my family (4) but the hotel there did not have the family room available. I looked at closed properties and I found Can Josep…What a find! Maria y Jose treated us like family and were patient with us and my 5 years old.
We stayed here a Monday and we did the Green Way (la Via Verde) for 3 miles (5KM). It was spectacular. Josep rents the bikes and you ride over an old rail road, now paved. what a view and experience.
The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic! Josep is a great cook and he has good wines as well. the selection of dishes is adequate.
The rooms are good and comfortable.
Josep also served as a guide and drove us from la Fontcalda to the Hotel. He gave us good advice about neighbor towns.
If you are like me during a route through Pueblos Lindos in Spain!!! This stop is a must!! you won’t regret it!
- Extremely helpful owner showed me the garage to park my motorbike, not for cars. My Spanish non existent but we spoke enough French to understand each other. Hotel unassuming on outside but interesting and spacious inside. Large panoramic window in dining rom looked out on lovely view. Loads of push bikes in garage to rent and cycleways on doorstep if that is your thing. Local bar just up the road friendly and busy.
- We stayed there with 3 couples for one night end of July 2016 to race-bike in the Terra Alta. The owners were very friendly, helpful, flexible and serving very good diner in this comfortable dining room with its great view on the mountains. Definitely our this year’s best discovery during our Spain holidays. Also worth to mention, the San Miguel Selecta from the tap! – Perfect electrolyte provider for exhausted cyclists!
Hotel Pepo is located in Benifallet, just 30 miles from Cambrils. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 25 miles from Hotel Pepo, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Pepo.
- Bed was very comfy. Entrecôte stake was excellent 🙂
- Room was tidy and clean. Staff were fab, very friendly lady who spoke English on reception. Breakfast was great. Lovely little place with fantastic views and river Ebro. Fishermen’s delight
Friendly welcome and wonderful food
Super restaurant food, exceptional breakfast.
Very pleasant staff
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff were so very friendly. I have learnt quite a bit of Spanish thanks to the encouragement of the very friendly locals.
Hotel Casa Ceremines
Located in Xerta in the region of Catalonia, 21 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Hotel Casa Ceremines features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 miles from Hotel Casa Ceremines, and Tortosa is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Casa Ceremines.
- Lovely building, loads of atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.
- The hotel was so peaceful and relaxed. An oasis of calm
The bed was small but comfortable.
Breakfast was good – we had it on the terrace.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
Parking is a 5 minutes walk to a public car park.
Hotel decoration is very interesting, 17/18 Century with some belle epoque doors
- Excelent hotel, wonderful garden, pool, views from rooms! We had a small issue with booking that was professionally and very fast solved by hotel staff. We enojed every second of staying!
- Beautiful house, lovely swimming pool, very friendly and helpful staff. Interior of house is amazing, like stepping back in time.
Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno
Located in Villalba dels Arcs, 26 miles from L’Ametlla de Mar, Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tortosa is 22 miles from Hotel Nou Moderno, and Valderrobres is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno.
- Excellent service. Very attentive and careful personnel. They make every effort to please customers and make them feel comfortable.
- The family that owns and runs it are fantastic, so friendly, helpful and accommadating. A particular mention for Josep. The dinner and wines were superb and very reasonably priced. I felt sorry to leave in the morning and would certainly stay again if in the area.
- Lovely staff, and a real bargain if you go half board. Owner’s own wine and olives highly recommended. Will definitely go back.
- The meal was fantastic and for only €10 extra on the bill.
- sehr ruhig, nettes Dorf, freundliche und hilfreiche Einwohner
Tortosa Parc is next to Teodor González Park, 2 minutes’ walk from Tortosa Cathedral and the centre. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.There is a TV room, where you can watch the 42-inch plasma TV. A buffet breakfast is served on the first floor of the hotel.For a small charge, private on-site parking is available, with direct access to the hotel. You can hire a car, and the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away.
- Great location lots of eateries and watering holes around, spoilt for choice. The hotel was very good value.
- After our experience at our previous accommodation during our trip the access to the parking was a delight. The breakfast was good.
- Everything was perfect , may be just a electric jug to boil some water for afternoon tea
The room was wide, clean.
The air condtioning worked well.
The plice of the accomodation was inexpensive.
- This hotel was ok except the other guests ,who were too loud
Hotel SB Corona Tortosa
This hotel is conveniently located in the modern area of Tortosa, with excellent connections it is very close to the commercial and cultural center of this beautiful city.Offering all of the necessary services for a comfortable stay, this chic and stylish hotel houses functionally furnished, cozy and contemporary accommodation that consists of rooms and apartments equipped with modern conveniences and everything you may need.If you are looking for a quiet place to hold a meeting, conference or event, there are rooms perfect for your requirements, which include direct outside access. The hotel also features a tranquil garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s play area. Do not forget to take advantage of the restaurant which serves traditional cuisine.
- Perfect breakfast. The room was perfectly renovated. Nice and clean!!
- Easy access hotel , clean and comfortable , a good varied buffet breakfast. Friendly staff. Not much to do in Tortosa though. We stopped there on our way to Andalucia , it is 11 km from the motorway.
- The hotel is acceptable, though nothing to write home about. Parking is easy and very secure Best feature of is the quality of the staff who are uniformly friendly and helpful. Breakfast was okay though unexciting.
- Easy to find and in a great location for my last minute MoroGP trip. Comfy rooms and nice staff. Bar was nice and food delicious.
- Helpful English speaking staff, good food and wine and a large swimming pool.
One of our top picks in Tortosa.This modern hotel with free Wi-Fi is in the heart of Tortosa, just 5 minutes from the stunning historic quarter.Wake up to a diverse, tasty buffet breakfast, before heading out to explore this charming, ancient city, on the banks of the Ebro River.Here you can admire fine examples of Medieval, Gothic, Baroque and Modernist architecture, including the Zuda castle, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace.Help yourself to complementary coffee from 11 am until 11 pm, or use the Berenguer IV’s free Wi-Fi. The tour desk can help plan excursions in the surrounding area, including the Ebro Delta National Park, the mountainous area of Puertos de Tortosa-Beseit, and the famous Benifallet caves.You can also enjoy fantastic settings for hiking, kayaking and climbing, as well as cycling along the famous Green Road, running along a former train track.
- It was great; clean, great receptionists, good location. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Staff helpful and polite.location near to the station.comfortable cosy room and very warm.
- The staff were very friendly, offered to call us taxis and watch the bags etc whilst we explored the town during the day. comfy bed, nice breakfast, big clean room!
- Well located for the city centre shops and restaurants. Off road parking available at a charge.
- Comfy beds, spotlessly clean, and great locations for visiting old town.
Hotel Villa de Cretas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Cretas offers accommodations in Cretas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Morella is 27 miles from Hotel Villa de Cretas, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The property was excellent, extremely clean and well kept. The staff was very nice and helpful. I’m thinking of coming back.
- The hotel was very good and the breakfast was excellent.
- The staff were so helpful considering we didn’t speak spanish.They made us fell very welcomed and the meal at night was exceptional.
Staff we’re exceptionally helpful. Breakfast superb.
- Personal muy amable, siempre dispuesto a hacer tu estancia más agradable.
Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla
Located in Tortosa in the region of Catalonia, 17 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. L’Ametlla de Mar is 19 miles from Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla, and Valderrobres is 16 miles away. Reus Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Very comfy and clean room. Friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Comfy baby cot.
- We loved the breakfast, the costumer service, the location, the room, nothing to complain about. We enjoyed the horseback riding with my 6 year old daughter, a great activity for the area. We look forward to returning.
- The warm welcome by the host. Made to feel special. Outstanding restaurant meal,very fine dining, could be Michelin starred and very reasonably priced
Surprise five star evening meal. Not much choice but loads of little courses with 5 star service.
All quite surprising and very interesting. We enjoyed it thoroughly.
- Both the free breakfast and dinner were delicious. A very talented chef!
Vilar Rural de Arnes
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Vilar Rural de Arnes offers accommodations in Arnés, just 27 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 26 miles from Vilar Rural de Arnes, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 50 miles from Vilar Rural de Arnes.
- El hotel es perfecto para ir con niños pequeños. Disponen de todas las comodidades para ellos y organizan actividades con animales y naturaleza. La comida del buffet muy buena y variada.
- Las actividades para los peques de la casa y la atención de los animadores y de todo el personal que trabaja son unas excelentes personas
- L’esmorzar molt variat, nosaltres no teníem microones a l’habitació i ens en van deixar un (pagant un dipòsit), també lloguen motxilles per portar els bebés ja que organitzen excursions. Moltes activitats per fer amb els nens i ens va agradar que els nens tinguin el berenar inclós.
Distribución del alojamiento.
El personal muy amable,pedí un cambio de habitación y sin ningún problema me lo hicieron.
- Lo bien que ésta orientado para los niños y la familia.
Top Hotels In Prat De Compte Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prat de Compte Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prat de Compte Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prat de Compte Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!